[F1-pp] this your first time? - The first few lessons are free

When Lia, or more recently what she's been called lately:  Inanna, was walking through the first floor.  This town was slowly starting to feel home to her.  Of course the issue for her was that she couldn't take forever to adjust to this change.  Recently Inanna wanted to try getting onto the wagi everyone else was in:  grinding, questing, and boss fighting.  She wanted to be able to help...  And she wanted to be a really cool badass katana wielder.  She heard there was a quest with a semi intelligent npc in the town that was perfect for green players like herself.  She didn't understand how an npc could be semi intelligent though.  None of the other games had anything like that.  Would this become a default feature in the future?  She wondered if people could one day buy them for conversations.  She shrugged it off in the end as she approached the bulding adress she was given.

Edited by Inanna
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zuekin had been running around the town of beginnings all morning attempting to get in a little exercise for the day even though the game kept the players bodies in the same shape and look as when they first came in to this world he was wearing his tight workout shirt that showed off his well toned body with a pair of lose shorts, he still enjoyed the feel of a good run with the wind in his face and the beating of his heart, and CRASH!!!!

As he turned the corner of one of the buildings he caught a glimpse of a woman right before he ran into her full force with no time to slow down he had a split second to grab her threw himself under her and closed his eyes bracing himself for the impact before hitting the ground and slamming into a bench, above it popped up the words immortal object meaning it couldn't be damaged our destroyed. When he opened his eyes all he saw was red 'is this blood....' he moved his hand through it feeling the texture of it 'wait there's no blood in here' and then he froze eyes wide open as he realized it was the woman's hair that was on top of him the one had just ran into "uughh, I'm sorry about that I didn't see you until it was to late" he paused for a moment before continuing "I tried to keep from hurting you by absorbing the impact" as he said all this he didn't realize his hand was still in her hair and the other one holding her lower back from when he grabbed her. 

@Inanna

Edited by Zuekin

Inanna wasn't expecting any big surprises or shocks this morning.  Even so, in the end it was a lovely surprise she thought.  She gave a yelp of shock as someone literally ran into her.  What happened next she could only describe was being on a roller coaster that spun around.  She knew she was falling and expected the pain of the impact but. There was none.  Well there was impact but no pain. She was still getting used to that she supposed. She groaned as she refocused, until she could see the man who ran into her.  He was. Really hot. He had a strong body for starters, and- wait. Why was she on top? Did he take the force? How did he even do that? Was that a mechanic in the game? She then noticed he was touching her hair with his hand. When he spoke up she couldn't help but smile. She ran into a gentle giant type of guy it seemed~

"N-no, I'm sorry for not paying more attention," she replied, placing a hand on his chest as she spoke. "I should have kept out of your way instead of taking up most of the sidewalk."
Edited by Inanna

When she looked at him with that smile the only thing hey saw were her eyes not because he couldn't see the rest of her but because of her eyes their color reminded him of someone but he couldn't remember who for the life of him. When she spoke he broke out of his trance a bit to reply "you weren't in the way I just didn't see you there I was out for a run and I kinda ran into you so to speak haha" he gave a small chuckle and returned her smile, but every time he looked at her eyes he kept getting this feeling that something was missing they tugged at the back of his mind but he just couldn't place them then he felt a familiar pressure build in his head it was what he used to get when he tried to remember things from before the orphanage or when he saw things that had some kind of connection to his past the pressure was supposed to be a sharp pain but due to the games pain nullifier program it replaced it with that pressure instead, but when it happened he accidentally hugged her a little closer with the hand on her back.

@Inanna

Edited by Zuekin

She found he was staring into her eyes for a while.  His eyes were rather unique, like hers were.  He had purple eyes while she had red.  Was he wearing contacts?  Or was it a natural shade?  Then he seemed to break out of it and mention how it was his fault not her own.  She giggled a little when he said this.  “Well either way it was an accident right?”  she said as she slowly dragged her hand across his chest up to his shoulder.  Suddenly he hugged her closer and she gave a quick gasp.  Not of fear.  Shock a little, but there was a small hint of excitement.  She doubted he was doing what she thought he was doing, but still.  It was sudden and his reason for doing so was a mystery.  Still, she decided to tease him a bit~  She pressed herself against him and rubbed his shoulder with her hand. “Having fun?~”

"huh, what do you mean having fun" Zuekin now broke eye contact with the lady as she pressed into him to analyze the situation she was on top of him he was holding her and she was rubbing his shoulder..... even as thick headed as Zuekin was he definitely knew what this looked like and they were starting to draw attention to themselves as people turned there way "oh, I'm sorry but do you mind getting up I mean I could just as easily pick you up but that would be a little rude" he waited for her to respond. While he did he took the time to remove his hand from her hair it was strangly soft he hadn't touched a girls hair before well not that he could remember anyways and took his other hand off her back but only a little his hand still hovering over her skin just in case she decided to stay put he would be able to pick her up easily enough. 

@Inanna

Edited by Zuekin

Inanna just smiled at him as he asked her what she meant by having fun.  She closed her eyes and tilted her head to look more cute.  When he spoke she laughed a little and nodded.  She pushed herself up and stood calmly there like nothing had happened.  “I’d offer to help you back up, but I’m afraid you’d just pull me back down accidentally in the process~”  She giggled at this and waited patiently as he got to his feet.  When he was she brushed her hair aside, showing her shoulders once again.  “I suppose since we’ve run into each other we may as well make a formal greeting right?  My name is Inanna.  Nice to meet you my kind sir.” Inanna had not missed the stares they were receiving from passing people.  However she wasn't too concerned with how others viewed her in this particular regard.  She grew up on a farm with a family who was ok with this sort of thing.  She didn't see the issue with it, and she had fun with it.

When she went to get up she pushed on his chest to get herself up which didn't bother Zuekin in the slightest he has had much heavier objects on him when worked out so it did little to phase jim. As she got to her feet she made a small joke about trying to help him up and saying how he would likely pull her back down "well at least you would have a soft landing" he joked as he picked himself up off the ground and dusted himself off. Now that they were both standing Zuekin could actually see who he had ran into this girl stood just a little shorter than him just about to his chin her head was a deep crimson, her eyes shared the same color as her hair, around her neck was red rose choker moving further down she had on a black corset and mini skirt that left little to the imagination, as if that mattered to Zuekin though the only thing he ever imagined was his next fight. His observation was interrupted by the fellow player introducing herself as @Inanna and asking for his name. "Its a pleasure to meet you Inanna" he stopped as he remembered how his mentor taught him to great a woman, he took her hand in his and leaned over giving it a brief kiss before returning to his normal relaxed self "my name is Zuekin (zoo-kin) the future strongest player in Aincrad!" 

Hearing his reply to her little joke she laughed. "Well I'm relieved to know I'm in capable hands~" When he stood up straight she saw him looking over her and grinned.  She didn't mind people looking at her.  As before she didn't mind as it seemed rather normal to her.  After he was done looking over her corset and skirt, the man replied back, stating how it was a pleasure to meet her.  After that he did something else that she hadn't anticipated, but very much enjoyed.  The man actually reached for her gloved hand, pulled it over and kissed it.  She blushed a little but smiled all the more because of it.  He relaxed after that and introduced himself as Zuekin, which sounded like an interesting name.  Of course anyone who hadn't looked up the name Inanna might think her name was strange as well.  She giggled wondering how people would react if they did.  "Well met Zuekin~  Of course you have a long way before you become the, strongest man in Aincrad.  Better not break your promise!"
Edited by Inanna

"Me break a promise, never in a million years, why would I ever do that" he gave a slight chuckle at his own response in his mind there was no reason for him to ever break a promise. He also took notice of the fact that Inanna was smiling and giggling alot he figured it was a girl thing since he didn't know anyone of the opposite gender except for his Master back in the real world and she wasn't a good example. Zuekin was starting to get a little tired not from the running but from the encounter with Inanna and the pressure in his head that would kick back up every time he looked her in the eyes, so he looked back at the bench he had crashed into and walked over to it "hey let's sit down after that fall you might want to I'd rather you not hurt yourself" he called back to Inanna and sat down on the bench motioning for her to sit down next to him. "Unless you would rather us lay back down" he honestly meant this as a joke he didn't realize that would mean them getting up close and personal again. He was not putting any kinda meaning or ulterior motive behind it. By this time anyone who had seen the incident had already grown bored of it and carried on with there day.

@Inanna

"I sure hope not. I look forward to you fulfilling your promise." She had met a few players already in this digital world already. Some were perverted gamers who never saw the light of day, oogling at her. Others had been rather innocent or pure in heart. This man however, he seemed, a bit more than just pure and noble. There was something else about him that felt off.  At any event, so far as she knew, this was just another random encounter with another player. And she needed to find and complete that quest, otherwise she'd never get out of here and help the world. Of course when he asked to sit down she was planning to tell him she couldn't, but when he made his second comment. It finally clicked what was different about him: He was so naive to the sexual world, he didn't even realize what hidden meaning he just gave. She refrained from laughing however and just smiled."Alright. I have a little time before I finish my errand. Though, you do recall that there is no pain or fatigue in this game right?" she asked as she sat down beside him

Zuekin noticed that she looked to be in a hurry but agreed to sit down anyways. When she did sit she mentioned something about an errand and asked if he knew there wasn't any pain or fatigue "yeah I know there isn't any pain in this world or fatigue but you do have mental exhaustion" he stopped to think what he should say next "but it's still a good idea to take the time to sit down and enjoy the moment even taking a couple of minutes to meditate is good for your mental health, I mean what's the point of living if you don't enjoy it you know what I mean" when he finished Zuekin put his hands on top of his head and rested it on the back of the bench so he was looking up at the sky. After a few minutes passed by he remembered that she mentioned an errand "so you said something about an errand do you want any help with it"

@Inanna

Hearing him tell her that even though there wasn't physical fatigue, they had mental fatigue instead made..  Well a little bit of sense.  Inanna thought about it for a moment. "I suppose that is true... Though would this count as mental exhaustion? I'm not sure if it would in all honesty." Of course hearing him mention how it's still a good idea to sit down and enjoy the moment was kind of ironic for her. Considering what she's been doing all this time. She had a small burst of mild giggling before replying. "Well I of course agree with you, but lately that's all I have been doing. Today was when I decided to step up and do something to help."Inanna heard him ask what her errand was and she shrugged as she looked at the sky, her arms resting on the back of the bench which resulted in her arm resting behind him as well. "I heard there was a quest for beginners and that the npc was near the entrance of the town."

Edited by Inanna

"I guess you have a point there" he laughed a bit then settled back down laying his arms across the back of the bench right on top of on of hers without realizing it 'hmm this bench is quite a bit softer than the others' he thought as he sat there just soaking in the artificial sunlight with his eyes closed in a sort of trance. He could have sat there all day but the silence was broken by the sound of Inanna giggling "huh, whats so funny" when she explained it he laughed a little as well that was until she mentioned the quest for beginners 'why does that sound familiar......' he thought for a moment and then it hit him "oh your looking for old man Zachariah the alchemist, his shop is right a t the edge of town if you want I can show you" he stretched out his hand barely grazing the back of her neck before getting up and holding out an open hand to help her up "here let me help you" after she was up he would start to walk towards the shop that the old man worked in "I myself have tried to do this quest a couple of times but I could never get to far into it I'm more into fighting mobs"

@Inanna

Edited by Zuekin

When he laid his arm on her own she smiled and closed her eyes as she lay her head back.  Even if he wasn’t trying to act that way, it was rather enjoyable.  Upon him laughing along with her when she explained, which she assumed was due to him recognizing the irony as well, he fell silent for a moment.  After the silence he spoke up again and mentioned the npc’s name.  She snapped her fingers.  “Yeah that’s it’s name!  Though for some reason I thought he’d be a blacksmith or something.”  When he offered to help show her where the quest was she stared at his open hand for a moment before grinning.  “A first rate gentleman to the end~”  She took his hand and let him help her up.  She rather liked a man with manners.  Especially with no alternative motives.  He might be someone she could have fun with in the future.  As they walked to the shop he mentioned how he tried to do the quest but never got into it.  “Well what do you do on this quest?”

"a gentleman" he mumbled, Zuekin never thought of himself as a gentleman but he guessed that he was acting like one "I guess you could say that" he said with a smile and kept walking until she asked what you do in the quest "it's nothing too difficult all you have to do is go get some materials through non-combat gathering and bring them back to Zachariah." After they walked for about ten minutes saying and doing very little except for the occasional bump of the shoulders and laugh as they spaced back out the shops sign came into sight it was a simple wood carved sign on it were an assortment of different types of potions and ingredients painted onto it. Zuekin tapped Inanna on her shoulder to get her attention "there it is" he pointed towards the sign and walked up to its door and opened it "after you Ina" after she would enter Zuekin would follow suit. As soon as they did though an older man with white hair and a wrinkled face sitting behind the counter greeted them "ahh, Zuekin it's good to see you my boy it's been awhile are you here to finish that gathering order...." the old man paused for a moment noticing that he wasn't alone "and who is this lovely young lady is she your girlfriend?" At this Zuekin's face grew a bright red as he had to suppress a fit of coughing as he looked at Inanna and back at old Zach "wait what, no no no no" he said In a embarrassed and rushed tone "this is just Inanna I kinda just ran into her" after he finished he looked back at Ina with a hand scratching his head with a tiny of red still visible on his face he was about to apologise for that but the old man prevented that "well if she is just your friend then why don't you to help me out by going and fetching some materials for me and then I'll teach you two a few things about potions" with that a notification would pop up in front of both of them asking if they wanted to take this quest. Zuekin quickly tapped the accept icon waited for Inanna to do the same and walked out of the shop heading for the fields outside of town.

@Inanna

She smiled when he said 'I guess you could say that'.  "Well of course I can if it's the truth right?" After that he started telling her what the quest had her do.  It was basically just gathering the materials for something?  She gave a rather comfortable smile upon hearing this.  "Well then, shouldn't be too difficult for me.  Gathering things was basically what we did as kids in my home."  She started humming as they made their way to the store.  When he opened the door for her she gave him a cute smile as she walked in.  "Thank you much my fair gentleman~"  When they saw the player he. Well he looked as she expected him to look, it was still uncomfortable seeing an old man like this.  The NPC greeted Zuekin which sprouted a look of mild surprise on her face.  Were all NPC's so intelligent as to remember their customers???  When she asked if she was his girlfriend and saw his blush, a wide grin spread across her face.  She wrapped her arms around his and pushed herself against him. "Aww, don't be shy you can tell him~" When she saw the notification she pressed accept real quick before holding his arm, wanting to enjoy the teasing
Edited by Inanna

When she grabbed his arm and wrapped hers around it and started to press on him a fresh tint of red covered his face not from what she said mostly due to the fact that he didn't even know what she meant he didn't even mind her holding his arm it was how she was holding it that cuased him to blush again. He didn't know if she realized it but when she pressed into him his arm was firmly pressed against the curve in-between her chest 'this is way to close I should ask her to let go of me' but then a feeling washed over him a feeling of warmth on his arm and the rise and fall of her chest when she breathed the situation turned from embarrassing to something else something he didn't recognize. But to prevent a scene he just let her hold him there as they walked on towards the gate anyone that would see them would probably get the same idea as Zachariah did when they had entered his shop with how they were interlocking. By the time they reached the fields Zuekin had calmed down and his face had returned to its normal shade of color even with her holding him how she was "I guess now we look for materials" taking a moment to look around he spotted a single solitary tree along the edge of the town wall "let's check that area" he said pointing in the direction of the tree. As they approached the tree a flock of birds scattered out of the branches one of them must have caught one because a feather fell onto Inanna's head, he plucked it out of her hair and added it to his inventory "that's one"

Spoiler

ID# 113212 LD:15 (score)

Zuekin 1/5

@Inanna 0/5

Edited by Zuekin

Seeing the man blush brightly made her smile gleefully.  She enjoyed teasing others, and she also enjoyed turning people on..  If she liked them.  It was fun to see people's reactions, whether it was embarrassment, excitement or other ones.  The NPC still told them they had to gather materials and bring them back to him of course.  According to him they needed to craft a healing potion?  "Aha ha...  What, are the ingredients for a healing potion?"  The NPC simply laughed and handed her a list of possible ingredients.  She used one hand to put it away but kept herself held against Zuekin.  The two then left the shop, and she held onto him the entire trip to the gates.  When they departed from the town he stopped blushing and she smiled as she let go of his arm.  He mentioned how they should look for materials and she nodded as the two spread out looking for some.  When the flock of birds flew over one of them hit her, causing an 'oof' from her lips.  When she took the feather out of her head she rubbed the back of her head.  "Y-yeah.  Kind of odd for a feather to be used for a healing potion though." Inanna looked around herself but couldnt find anything.

id number 113259
loot die 10
0/5
Edited by Inanna

When he heard her get hit he rushed back over to her not worrying about any materials at the moment "are you ok?" He said with concern in his voice as spoke "you should be more careful especially with us being out of the safe zone" he stopped speaking for a moment to scan the area and make sure there weren't any threats nearby. From what he could see there wasn't anything too close to them that would put them in danger. He took a second to look at her and back to there surroundings and back to her before speaking again  "you should stay close to me that way if something happens I can protect you, the last thing I want is to see you get hurt so stay close okay" he said with a serious tone looking her in the eyes when he spoke. After she would acknowledge him he would begin to search for materials again, after a couple of minutes of walking around he spotted a large patch of flowers there were all different kinds from all walks of nature. 'there is no way they would make it this easy to get materials' Zuekin thought as he walked into the flower patch kneeled down and picked one to inspect it the one he picked up was purplish red rose when he inspected it closer a notification poped up displaying the words vanity item "just as I thought these flowers are nothing more than a beautiful tease" before he got up he saw a mushroom sitting by itself it seemed pretty out of place here so he grabbed it and got another notification saying he found a material. Standing back up he turned to Inanna "no point in waste such natural beauty" and put the rose in one of her hands giving a slight smile while he did.

Spoiler

ID#113263 LD:12 (bingo)

Zuekin 2/5

@Inanna 0/5

Edited by Zuekin