[F1-pp] this your first time? - The first few lessons are free

When she heard him asking if he was ok she chuckled.  "Yeah, one of the birds ran into me is all.  No worries."  When he mentioned how she should be more careful with them being outside the safe zone she looked up and smiled, shaking her head.  Being all concerned for her safety and everything.  All he needed was a full suit of armor and he'd be a genuine knight she thought with humor.  When he suggested she stay close to him so that he could protect her if anything dangerous should appear, she smiled and walked over to him. "Well, if close is where you want me~"  she said, placing a hand on his chest for a moment.  She dropped her hand after about five seconds so he wouldn't become too awkward.  She enjoyed teasing and flirting, but she was careful not to overdo it.  Especially since she had to get this quest finished so that she could finally get out there into the world. 

When he mentioned how the flowers were just a beautiful tease she crouched down and gently bent the flower to her nose to sniff.  "It wouldn't be fair to them to just pass them by because they have no 'value'.  Think of all the effort put into making this flower appear as beautiful as it does."  She heard him say something else and turned, receiving the flower and seeing his smile.  She gave a smile of her own back and accepted it, sliding the plant into her hair.  "Thank you my honorable knight~" Inanna tried to look around for more materials she could add but she wasn't able to spot anything. "This is harder than it looks..."

id number 113264
ld result 7
Edited by Inanna
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When he suggested that she stay close him she walked right up to him and placed her hand on his chest "I guess that's close enough"" he said without putting to much thought into it. Then she responded to his comment about the flowers and said that they should enjoy them and appreciate how much effort was put into them "I didn't mean it in a bad way they truly are beautiful" he said waving his hands in front of him trying to seem more apologetic. After she she accepted the flower and put it in her hair she thanked him by calling him a knight, he just scratched the back of his and smiled "if I'm the knight then who's the princess in supposed to live happily ever after with" he laughed a little at this before continuing his search for materials. He spotted one just as Inanna made a remark about how this wasn't easy "it's unfortunate that the quest won't let us share the mats, I would give you some of mine if it let me but it doesn't sorry."

Spoiler

ID#113268 LD:20 (success)

Zuekin: 3/5

@Inanna 0/5

Edited by Zuekin

She rolled his eyes when he didn't look.  Well, she'd find other ways to entertain herself with him.  Even if he wasn't getting this either.  She wondered just how much the innocent and naive man knew and didn't know.  Upon hearing him rephrasing his words to sound apologetic, stating how he didn't mean it in a bad way she simply smiled.  "Well, as long as you can see the beauty."  When he rubbed the back of his head smiling, he asked her who his princess was supposed to be.  She gave a light laugh.  "That you'll need to find out on your own I'm afraid.  I'm no princess, but my door's always open if you're willing~"  she told him with a wink.  When he mentioned how the quest wouldn't let them share mats she frowned. "The game keeps track of everything doesn't it? Oh well. One thing at a time I suppose. Let's see if I can find a few..." She noticed an herb for cooking and pulled it out. Thinking of food made from this made her hungry.

id number 113493
loot die result 13
1/5
Edited by Inanna

When she smiled and said that it was alright as long as he could see the beauty he looked over at her, Zuekin might be thick headed but that didn't mean he didn't know beauty when he saw it and she was "beautiful" he said out loud not realizing it while he looked at her. He was snapped out of his daze when she mentioned that she wasn't a princess but her door was always open once again the comment flew over his head "what do you mean by that" a bit of confusion would be visible on his face when he spoke trying to wrap his head around her comment until something caught his eye, it was another mushroom hidden amongst some daffodils "got one more to go now, you know even though this is what I'm supposed to do on this quest I kinda feel bad that your having such a hard time finding any materials" he thought for a moment on what he could do to help and then he remembered how he repaid Calrex and started flipping through his inventory until he found what he was looking for clicking a few buttons a bunsen burner, tea pot, and a pair of matching cups with a bag of finely ground tea leaves. "I might not be able to give you any of my materials, but I can make you a cup of tea" he said with a smile as he started up the burner and began to make the tea.

Spoiler

ID#113517 LD:13 (success)

Zuekin: 4/5

@Inanna 1/5

Edited by Zuekin

She was speaking about the flower, but when he turned to look at her and said beautiful, she knew that he was being serious. Blushing a little bit she averted her gaze, the smile lingering. Most people flirted with her like she did, trying to get her in the sheets. It was, a different experience for someone to be genuinely telling her that. Of course he could be like this with every woman but still. When he asked her what she meant by that she gave a quiet laugh and waved her hand. "Don't worry about it, you'll learn one day." Upon hearing his comment on materials she scratched her head. "You know, the funny thing is, it's easier for me to find things in the real world than it is here." When she heard his comment she looked up with confusion. "Come again?" When she saw the burner she gave a light laugh in response. "You keep a burner in your inventory?" When she stopped laughing she looked to see if there was anything she could pick up but once again came up with nothing.

id number 113543
loot roll 3
Edited by Inanna

When she blushed a little worry hit him had he said that out loud 'ahh crap I didn't mean to say that out loud, crap biscuits' he looked at the ground out of embarrassment. Until she told him that he would learn one day "oh come on now you've got me excited about it" he stood there with his hand on his chin contemplating what she could possibly have meant by that until she quickly added a comment about how she was better at finding things in the real world than she was here, he gave a small sigh before putting his current train of thought on hold to answer her while he watched the tea "well to be honest I've never been one for gathering, so what did you do before coming here that made you so good at it in the real world" he waited for her answer but when she saw him with the burner she laughed and asked why he had one "well I guess I just like to make tea and it's so much more satisfying to make it yourself and share it with friends, if you want I could to teach you how to sometime"

Spoiler

ID# 113544 LD:14 :)

Zuekin:5/5

@Inanna 1/5

Edited by Zuekin

Upon hearing him mention how he was all excited about it she couldn't help but giggle.  he had no idea how that could be translated into and that's what made this whole thing so amusing and adorable.  When she saw him actually start contemplating on what she meant she only smiled wider.  This was far too entertaining, she wondered how long it would continue.  When he mentioned how he'd never been one for gathering she shrugged.  "Not for everyone you know?"  When he asked her what she did before entering sao she shrugged.  "I grew up on the countryside with my family.  We had a small farm.  My brothers did most of the work, but I helped from time to time." When he mentioned the burner she shook her head with a chuckle.  "No, it's just.  I sometimes forget it's a game, so I never imagine or consider someone carrying something like a burner on them without like, a camping backpack, hee hee~"  After her humor, she noticed what appeared to be a spice.  She reached over and noticed that there was a little bit extra and smiled.  She picked the two herbs and pocketed one.  "This is good with tea."

id number 113546
loot die 16
2/5
Edited by Inanna

"you grew up on a farm that's so cool what kind of farm was and what did u do" he said sitting down in front of the burner. When she mentioned her family he remembered his teacher Mitsuki and how she was still back home waiting "what's your family like, I've only ever known my teacher Mitsuki I never knew my birth parents" after he said that last part there was a bit of an awkward silence that was interrupted by the sound of a high pitched whistling. Zuekin looked down at the tea and took it off setting it to the side and turned off the burner before putting it back into his inventory "tea is ready I guess I'll have to try using that spice next time" he called out and proceeded to pour two cups handing one to Inanna. "Here you go mi'lady" he laughed a bit at that before settling back into his meditative position and sipping his tea while he thought about his time with Mitsuki and his time in the orphanage, he couldn't remember anything before that but heck that was only a few years why waste time pouting about the past when there's so much to look forward to in the future he thought. Looking back at Inanna he gave her a smile and continued to sip his tea.

@Inanna

Edited by Zuekin

She shrugged upon his question.  "We grew wheat and barely in the autumn, and sweet potatoes, vegetables and dry rice in the summer.  Nothing too special about it. I mainly helped around the house while my brothers cared for the crops.  Occasionally my father would take me on his business trips to the city."  Upon hearing him ask her about her family she continued, seeming to not care about giving away such information.  "I'm, sorry about your birth parents...  My brothers were sweet, and my younger sister too.  I was the only girl their age for miles so we spent a lot of quality time together~.  We had occasional fights but not often."  When he told her the tea was ready she smiled and took her cup.  She dropped the herb and spice into the drink after she took it.  "It still works.  It's applied afterwards."  She sat there, letting it cool as it's what she was used to.  While she held her cup of tea, she looked around for another material.  But was unable to find anything.  She sighed and just sipped her tea, surprised at how good it was.  "You make great tea!"

id number 113558
loot die 9
Edited by Inanna

"don't feel sorry about me, I didn't know them because I have no memory of them" he stopped to think about wether or not he should be telling her his life story but he just shrugged the notion off she seemed to be nice enough and she had already told him about her family so what could it hurt. Sighing he continued "let me start from the beginning, when I was ten I was in some kind of accident and I lost all memory of anything before and during the accident so I literally lost ten years of my life and then I went to the orphanage, but I don't really think about it too much" he paused for a moment letting her process everything he told her. Taking another sip of his tea he continued "but don't feel sorry for me because I don't, when you think about it if none of that had happened then I wouldn't have found Mitsuki and I probably wouldn't have been able to meet you" he said with a big smile and poured himself another cup then extended it to her offering to fill hers up too.

@Inanna

Hearing him tell her not to feel sorry for him, and why he wasn't sorry himself only made her more sad.  Sad that he was seemingly fine with what was.  He explained how he lost all memory of the first ten years of his life in an accident and was sent to the orphanage, but didn't think much of it.  He told her if none of that had happened he wouldn't have been able to meet her after all.  Despite feeling sad for him, she could not help but smile, and blush a bit at the words he chose. "That's very sweet of you to say.  What was Mitsuki like?  Were they a nice person?"  she asked as she finished up her tea.  When he offered to refill it she nodded with a smile and handed her cup over.  It was a rather odd feeling.  Having tea in the middle of nowhere.  She wasn't used to it, but it wasn't too bad.  She took a second to look around and smiled as she saw another herb and picked it.  "Here's another one~"

id number 113570
loot die 15
3/5
Edited by Inanna

"Are you feeling alright you look a little red you don't have a fever do you" he said with a worried tone while moving over to her and placing his hand on her forehead and then moved it to her cheek. "I don't know if you can get sick in here but I'd rather not take that risk" then she asked him about Mitsuki and what she was like. "Oh well she is awesome she took me in as her student when the orphanage shut down she taught me everything she knew when it came to Martial arts, she was very kind but also very strict I guess you could say she was a mother to me. I took on her last name out of respect for her and everything she did for me and me and her ran the dojo we lived in." As he spoke he didn't realize that the palm of his hand was still resting on her cheek and he had started caressing it they had also gotten pretty close. He filled up her cup his other hand before he turned back to her looking into her eyes before speaking again "by the way you look really cute with that flower in your hair I think it suits you" 

@Inanna

When he asked if she was alright, and how she looked a bit red she smiled.  And giggled even when he felt her head for a temperature.  When he started caressing her cheek she knew he didn't realize what he was doing.  She was so very tempted to kiss him here and now, just for the sake of added embarrassment on his part.  However, she decided against it, wanting to stretch this out as long as possible.  She placed her hand on his cheek and returned the favor as she smiled, the blush now gone.  "Don't worry your pretty little head over it.  I'm fine, though thank you for asking."  After hearing what the woman was like she sipped her tea.  "She sounds like a very lovely woman.  You're lucky to have such a loving mother."  When he looked into her eyes and mentioned how she looked cute with the flower in her hair she just could not help herself.  She smiled, kissed him on the cheek, and said:  "then I'll wear one from this point onward~"  She gave a quick scan around her for materials but she was too focused on Zeukin to notice any.

id number 113571
loot die 1
Edited by Inanna

When she put her hand on his face and proceeded to mimic his action his hand stopped moving and stayed in place he just kept staring into those eyes. What was it about her eyes that seemed so familiar no matter how hard he tried he couldn't figure it out ever since he saw her this morning he had been trying to place it but to no avail. When she said she was fine and for him not to worry about it he just smiled "okay if you say your alright then I believe you" then she mentioned Mitsuki and how she seemed to be a loving mother he laughed at that, yes she was a kind women but in her own way. He was about to ask what her mom was like when she kissed him on the cheek, his face grew a little red from this 'why did she kiss me what could she possibly have to gain by this' he had been kissed before in fact alot of young women had done this before and then would confess that they liked him but there was never any connection so he would always turn them down but in the nicest way possible. But her, she is different something about her made him feel strange he couldn't really explain it but it got his heart pumping and he liked that. He was still looking at her he realized he hadn't said anything to her since she kissed him then something Snapped inside of him the light in his eyes faded and what felt like adrenaline rushed through his veins he had this feeling before a couple of times it was a feeling of pure instinct but it only happened in fights that he got extremely angry in but he wasn't angry. Then his body started to move but his mind wasn't telling it anything it was just moving on instinct as he reached out grabbing her shoulders and pushed her onto the ground he hovered just above her body suspended by one of his arms while the other one snaked around the back of her head grasping her hair and slowly pulled her closer to his face. When she was but inches away he spoke with a deep animalistic voice "my turn" then he kissed her on the lips it wasn't a small peck like the one she gave him, no it was a long deep kiss that didn't seem like it came from an inexperienced man but one with years of practice. His mind was racing with questions as to what he was doing and why he was doing it, when he broke the kiss he just looked at her with a devilish grin. 

@Inanna

Inanna gave a light laugh when he blushed from her kiss on the cheek.  "Aww, you look so cute when you blush~"  Her laughter turned to giggling as she calmed down.  However she couldn't have possibly hoped to be prepared for what came next.  When he pushed her to the ground she cried out in surprise, her eyes wide so as to mimic her cry of shock.  There they were, in the middle of the floor.  She on the ground.  And him hovering over her.  Her breathing became heavy and her heart beat faster.  This little teasing of hers was starting to get interesting results.  He grabbed her hair and pulled her closer to him.  Saying how it was his turn.  He then gave her a strong, passionate, and rather long kiss.  From an expert at that.  She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck, preventing him from breaking it until she was satisfied with it too.  When they finally broke she grinned.  "Where did this come from I wonder?  And,"  she pulled him in closer and whispered into his ear.  "You might enjoy it better if we take it slow and steady~"

"slow and steady huh" his grin widened as he whispered in her ear "I'd love to take my time with you but" he gave her a light nip on her ear to get her to gasp and kissed her again before continuing "I need to hand the raynes over and you need to finish gathering" with that said he stood up and looked back down at her stealing a quick glance at her "maybe next time" he said with a wink as his instincts settled down and the white in his eyes returned. Blinking a few times he took a moment to process what he had just done. He had forced Inanna onto the grass and stole a kiss or two from her but she seemed to have enjoyed it and what scared him more is that so did he. This was the second time his emotions took control over his mind and body it usually only happened when he got extremely angry in a fight but this was a first he hadn't been fighting her they had just been talking when he lost control. And also he never remembered much from those fights but in this case he remembered everything from the rush of pushing her to the ground to the taste of her lips but he couldn't stop himself it was almost like he was a different person. He looked back down at Inanna she seemed to have calmed down a little but looked to be breathing heavily and her face was red. "I uhh um" he was at a kiss for words he didn't know what to say and he definitely didn't know what to do he just stood there awkwardly.

@Inanna

Inanna got a rush of anticipation when he nipped her ear.  There wasn't any pain of course, but a shiver ran through her body from the act.  When he finished speaking however her eyes showed confusion.  Hand over the reins?  After he stopped speaking he blinked a few times and..  Looked more confused than she was right now.  When he finally managed to speak again he didn't really say anything.  Just muttered a few words.  Inanna had never encountered split personalities so she didn't know if this guy had one or not...  However it would be fun if she was doing something naughty with his other side and he woke up to it~  She smiled and lifted herself up to kiss him on the other cheek and whispered in his ear:  "Don't get up if you want to move this to a bed~"  When he pulled himself off she giggled and stood up on her own.  "Well that was interesting."  She looked around and spotted two additional flowers.  One of them was a material.  Smiling she picked them both, put the material away, and put the other flower in his shirt.  "There.  Now you look handsome and I cute~"

id number 113754
loot roll 18
4/5
Edited by Inanna

"I'm sorry" that's all he could muster to say as he just looked at his feet. He knew she deserved an explanation but to be honest he had no idea what was happening to himself either all he knew was that he had lost control and his emotions took over. He was just about ready to just leave that was until Inanna spoke up she had asked if he wanted to move it to a bed 'wait is she not angry with me and on another note did she actually like that'  he thought to himself as she said that it was interesting "um, hey Inanna im really sorry about that I don't know what came over me there I just couldn't stop myself" he paused for a moment to let that sink in while he watched her go and pick up two flowers before continuing "I mean I just lost control but that kinda of thing has only ever happened when I get extremely angry, I just hope you can forgive me" he clamed up when she walked over to him and stuck one in his shirt and said he was handsome and she was cute "haha, thanks and you are very cute" he stopped to think about what he had just said. 'i guess I'm getting the hang of detecting this flirting thing because of her' he thought and looked back at Inanna "I guess that means you only have one more to go and then we are finished"

@Inanna

Inanna shook her head insistently.  "Don't apologize for it I.  Well I think I understand at least."  He continued anyway however, stating how he didn't know what came over him, and that he couldn't stop himself.  She looked at him curiously.  Did he recall everything he did?  Was it even a split personality if that was the case?  She didn't know.  When he asked if she would forgive him she walked up and gave another kiss on the cheek.  "What does that tell you?~"  With that the incident was over.  He mentioned how she only needed one more material and she nodded.  "Yup.  After this quest I hope I'll have enough skill points to unlock the katana skill.  I was a bit upset when I found out I had to own a weapon I didn't really care for in order to get it, but if I can just have it I won't care too much."  She smiled as she spotted a few berries and picked a few of them.  "Looks like I'm ready to get this quest's reward."

id number 113793
loot die roll 13
5/5
Edited by Inanna

She kissed him on the cheek again and asked him what that told him, he just looked at her holding a hand over the spot she kissed as if it would disappear if he moved it. "thank you Inanna" he smiled and and shook off his sadness. When she spoke up again she mentioned the reason she was doing this quest in the first place was to get enough skill points to purchase the katana skill "oh wow that's awesome I think you'll be an amazing samurai" he gave her a thumbs up then balled it up into a fist and smiled again "I've always been more of a hand to hand combat kinda of guy" he gave her shoulder a slight nudge with his fist. After she found the last item she mentioned a reward, he looked up at the sky and sighed noticing that the sun was hanging low in the sky "I sure hope so this quest took all day I guess we didn't pay much attention to the time" he chuckled and then looked back at her "I guess we need to head back to Zachariah" 

When they arrived back at the shop Zuekin just walked right in not worrying about knocking. "Hey old man we got your materials" he walked up to the counter and set the items on it "now if that's all" but before he could finish Zachariah interrupted "well if you want I can show you how to mix a potion" Zuekin looked at Inanna and back at the Alchemist "sure we've got time" with that said he stepped up to the table and tried his luck with one of the mushrooms he had gathered when he went to grind it up the mushroom shattered into pixelated shards. "Well I guess I'm not that good at making potions" he said turning towards Zachariah and Inanna "nonsence, you can give it another try after your girlfriend" the old man gave a hearty laugh while Zuekin gestured for Inanna to try "don't worry I'm sure you will do much better than I did" he gave her another thumbs up as he stepped aside. 

Spoiler

ID#113794 CD:3 (fail)

Edited by Zuekin