[F1-pp] this your first time? - The first few lessons are free

Inanna thought how he held his hand against where she kissed him to be cute, and when he thanked she she smiled and nodded.  "The pleasure is all mine~"  Upon hearing him tell her she'd be an amazing samurai, she grinned and put her hand on her hip.  "You think so?  I've always loved samurai, so I'm quite eager to try it out.  Even if this is a death game, why not have some fun you know?" When he mentioned wanting to be a hand to hand combat person, giving her a play punch in the shoulder, she gave a light laugh.  "I'm sure you'll do great~  Martial arts or boxing?"  When he mentioned the time she looked up and nodded. "Yeah..  Though the sunset is beautiful.  I'll have to watch it one of these days.  See if it looks different here than in the real world...

After they arrived at the shop, Zuekin left the materials with the man.  Before he could leave however, the npc offered to teach them how to brew potions.  "Well, the quest doesn't seem done yet, so maybe we have to?"  She watched him though he wasn't successful, and she patted him on the back.  "Don't worry, everything takes some getting used to~"  When he offered her to try next she nodded.  "Ok, so how does this work again?"  Inanna spent a few minutes asking him which ingredient did what.  Eventually she began following his instructions and soon enough she had successfully crafted the potion.

id number 113822
craft die result 10
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well look at that you got it on the first try" Zuekin said when she finished crafting the potion. He walked up to her and rubbed her head and smiled at her "I told you you'd do great" once she moved away from the table he would step up to it and crack his fingers in a dramatic fashion "my turn." While he worked on the potion he remembered back to what Inanna had said about his choice in fighting style and about sunsets "by the way Inanna when you asked which fighting style I use, the answer to that is I use multiple different types, also if you want to see the sunset I can show you a great spot tomorrow if you want" he said as he ground up another mushroom "that also reminds me, I don't know if you knew this or not there a few follow up quests after this one if you want we can do them together"

When Zuekin finished crafting the potion he handed it over to the old man "here you go one perfect quality potion" Zachariah gladly accepted the item and took a moment to inspect it before speaking "you two did exceptionally well for first time alchemists but I have one last request of you and your boyfriend" he whispered the last word so that only Inanna would hear it then he retrieved a large box from behind the counter and gave it to Zuekin to hold "if you will can you two take this package to my friend Lyle Tealeaf he runs a smithy over beside the blue moon inn" Zuekin looked at Inanna for confirmation then nodded at the Alchemist "sure just leave it to us" with that they left the shop.

@Inanna

Spoiler

ID#113830 CD:12 

Perfect potion crafted

Edited by Zuekin
  • 2 weeks later...

Inanna shrugged when he pointed out her success. "I doubt I'm really good, this is most likely beginner's luck."  When he told her he knew she'd do great she smiled shyly and rubbed the back of her head.  "Thanks."  After he said this he declared that it was his turn next.  While he worked he mentioned how his own fighting style was that he used many types of fighting styles.  He then mentioned that if she wanted to see the sunset he could show her a great spot.  She smiled mischievously and placed her arm around him. "Zuekin, are you asking me out on a date?~" When he asked if she wanted to do a few quests after this one she nodded happily.  "I'd be glad to, my knight in shining armor~!"  When he finished the craft, the npc asked them if they could deliver the item to the buyer.  She nodded to Zuekin before she took his hand for the npc's pleasure  and walked out with him.  "Almost done."