[SP-F1 (Quest)] Medicine blues <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>> COMPLETE!

A few hours later, mina stepped off of the teleport gate of the main settlement of floor 19, and made her way down the street, steeling her emotions behind the same cheerful mask that Rosa seemed to hate so much. She gently pushed the door to the tavern open, smiling at the boisterous crowd that was inside. People were having dance competitions, exchanging items in a designated area of the room, and getting deals that they were hyped up over. She spotted people enjoying pies and alcohol off to the side, the entire group just a bunch of orange players in that direction. Meanwhile, Rosa was tending to the bar while discussing a deal with one of her frequent customers. "I won't accept it unless you got at least 5,000 col to hand off. I have to make money somehow Fengor." the gruff looking man let out a laugh, before sending out the requested col to the woman, before she passed off a bottle of spicewood wine, and an entire apple pie. Mina sat at the bar, earning a snort from Rosa. "Someone sure took their sweet damn time, I've been wondering where you were at kid!" she said, putting another pie on the bar, and pouring violet a glass of wine. "I'd have to be stupid to not be here when you bake this kind of stuff!" she laughed, before downing the glass in one go, earning cheers from some of the other patrons. This place, was somewhere where she genuinely felt at peace. A place where she had people to actually back her up when she needed it.