[PP-F4/7] Lucky Fox <<Feeding your Enemy>>

It was quite early still, at least for Haz, Waking up in bed next to Neo. Slowly sneaking out of the bed as best as he could hoping not to wake up Neo. Opening his Menu and putting on some normal clothing, A Blue Shirt with a Marine Blue Hoodie and last some black pants. Now walking down and closing the door after him he gets to the kitchen he gets out a pan and starts making an old recipe his father some times made for him. Getting a few eggs before putting them into the pan to start baking them. After a few seconds, the house began to smell quite a bit, not even bad at all. After he knew it he was busy making some food, it would really be rare to see Haz cook at all but who knew what he could make. With the Eggs done he moved on to some bacon and cook that as well, after some toast and some nice tea was set. Taking it all he looked quite busy for sure, while he was baking this. "Neo would be surprised For sure," he said to himself as he was now really focused on cooking breakfast for the two of them.

@Neopolitan

• 1 month later...

Neo woke up to the smell of digital breakfast. Realizing it wasn't her falling asleep at the oven again, she went downstairs, still in some pajamas, to see Haz trying his best to get some cooking done. It was surprising for sure, seeing as she literally was the cook for the front lines, but it was nice to not have to cook for herself yet again. As she smiled through a yawn that came on, she sat down at the table and waited patiently for the food to finish. It seemed close at the very least. While there, she opened up her menu and fiddled through it as she was always seeming to do. Even though there was so little for her to do with it, she always felt like sorting it was a nice way to wake up. This time around, she decided to organize the whole thing by alphabetical. Actually harder than she thought it would be, considering that she was not used to actually having the names of her weapons. It woke her up enough though so that she would be ready for the day ahead of her.

@Hazado

Haz was almost done with the food as Neo came down to the kitchen, "well Um... I can Explain. I thought to make you um some breakfast, You were sleeping so nice still. It is done soon No worry, Also It's not burned yet," He said with a smile and placed the Bacon next to the eggs and added some toasted bread and jam to at some nice flavor. Taking the two plates over to Neo placing one in front of her and the other for him, Before sitting down He kissed her on the forehead "Well, Egg alla Haz I would say, I really never had to Cook for someone else expect myself so I hope you like it." He said sounding a bit nervous about neo's judgment as she was the most skilled Cook he knew around here. He was kind of waiting for Neo to get her first piece of taste in on them as closed made Breakfast Haz knew to be almost as a typical English Breakfast minus the Beans in tomato sauce.

@Neopolitan

As Haz dished up the breakfast that they had, Neo was happy to see if he was a decent cook. Of course, the game had quite a bit of say in the quality of the food that you could make. She was a terrible cook in the real world but a half decent one in this game. She never did know though if people actually liked her food or just ate it because it was what gave them all their buffs for a big fight coming up.

Digging into the food, she could tell it wasn't the best. The eggs were dry and the Bacon was a little bit overcooked. But she still smiled earnestly and gave a thumbs up to it. At the very least it was better than what she was expecting it to be. And if it meant she didn't have to be the one to be cooking, all the more power to Haz.

@Hazado

As Neo gave him a thumb up to him he nodded and started to eat as well, It was a bit weirder taste then Normal but that maybe was because He really did not cook in a long time, Still, it was eatable at least. Still, It was really better if he could have a real feeling to it, "Next time If I cook It will be in the real world with good food for sure." Haz said with a smile eating from the food a bit. Thinking what to do Haz looked up to Neo, "Hey I wanted to Ask you If you want to come with me to floor 4 and get myself a familiar, So I can be a bit more useful In combat, Don't want to keep missing my shots," He said with a joking voice trying to get a bit more in "Maybe get a friend for Roman as well, What you say Dear, After we are done here we could go there?" He said to Neo with a smile.

As the two of them were digging into their food, Neo listened as Haz talked about getting himself a familiar. She mentally rolled her eyes at the mention of getting it on the fourth floor, as that seemed to be where everyone got their familiars, including herself. But then she nodded and quickly finished off her food so she could snag a few things back upstairs. She didn't bother to grab her dark blade for this trip, instead switching it over to her regular blade. As she did so, her parasol returned to its typical pink coloration. A burden felt like it was lifted off of her shoulders as well. She still needed to find the time to make the trek to the thirteenth floor and figure something out about this weapon. But she hadn't found the time nor the power to do so just yet. Once she was back downstairs, she waited to make sure Haz was ready as well. No point leaving without him when this was his familiar they were going to end up looking for.

@Hazado

Getting the plates as they were ready he moved them away and they disappeared like it was nothing, Handy, wish I had that a home,  He thought before making it up and getting ready. He was not planning to get his heavy armor as both Warmth and Cold were a bad factor with steel armor. Grabbing armor for soon on floor 4 into his inventory he got a thick dark blue jacket with a fur hood and it seemed to have some steel plating on the chest, shoulders, and knees. Getting his Shield and placing it on his back plus his new weapon on his hip. Grabbing a scarf as well. Walking back He threw the scarf at Neo, "We may not be there yet but still get something to keep yourself warm and stuff." He said as he was still wearing his hoodie from this morning but with some plating on his pants. Opening the door he took the lead taking Neo by the hand, "Well This would be something for sure," He said looking at Neo giving her a kiss on the forehead.

It seemed Haz was being his typical over-cautious self now and was handing her a scarf. She wrapped it loosely around her neck, though she really wasn't that worried. She actually quite enjoyed the cold of the fourth floor. As Haz led her forward while holding hands, she quickly jogged her step to get them to slow down a little bit. There was no reason to be in a hurry. When she had gone to get her familiar, it had taken ages to do so anyways. It wasn't like they needed to make sure that they were there immediately, they'd be making a day out of it regardless. After slowing down for a bit and letting Haz kiss her for a little ibt, Neo disengaged and flipped open her parasol to protect from the morning sun of the seventh floor. It would become quite the cold sun once they reached the fourth, but for now she had quite a bit of use from it.

@Hazado

Noticing he was moving a bit fast for his own paste and a bit he started walking slowly like he would do normally in his heavy armor, "S...Sorry, Not really used to walking without armor, It slows you down quite a bit," Haz stares in front of him as they walk together now. Step by step Haz kind of knew the area around the temple and their house but not really explored the rest of the floor. Then he giggles a bit, "I still Remember the first time we met, It was on floor 5 I believe. Do you still know how Su tried to get us to talk more to each other by pushing me to you, And how she was willing to take the watch to let us sleep together for the first time? Back then wow, I can't really believe both of us made it here now, It ... It seems like we where both the two missing pieces of this puzzle," Haz said with a smile looking down at Neo, as he moves her hair behind her ear.

@Neopolitan

Neo just smiled as Haz brought about the memories of their first meeting. Sure, they had moved a little bit quickly with things, but that wasn't so bad. When death was looming over your head every day, you'd want to fill your life with as much meaning as you could as quickly as you could. After Haz had moved her hair a bit, Neo just leaned in towards him. It was nice to finally slow down for once and enjoy life. No squabbling front lines, no demanding customers in her shop, no PKer trying to hunt them down. Just the two of them, calmly walking towards making something new. It was almost poetic. It wouldn't last, but a thing wasn't beautiful because it lasts. She could do all she wanted here and now, and then be back to the grindstone tomorrow. But this... this was worth it to her. The small parts of quiet she could get.

@Hazado

He smiled to Neo, and patted her on the head, "We have both changed from that day, Some things for the better and other things for the worst, Yet what makes us stronger is that we fight for each other at all cost. I Think some of our part we already knew we were there for each other right at the beginning, and Now that we are here, I want to keep it like that. Even if we get out I will try and find you, I will look all over Japan to find the love of my heart to find you," He said with a smile to Neo it was good to think about what was next and Haz already knew what he wanted to do after all of this ended, To be with Neo and make their life for the better without being attacked by players or Monsters just to fear death. "If there was anyone out there that cloud change my mind with not being with u, I will just end up giving up on myself, U made the wall I am today and I would like to make this wall part of a house we can build together, Just you and me," He said to her.

@Neopolitan

oh, that was her Haz alright. A head-pat and philosophical words. The two were coming up on the main town on the seventh floor now, and not long before they reached the transporter to take them to the fourth. It was the little bit of magic that the players had access to. Other than some of the supernatural abilities their gear had, this world deprived the players of any non-realistic form of combat. That same reservation certainly didn't extend to the NPCs that they had to fight though. They could come against them with almost anything that they wanted to do so with. Either way, she and Haz could do it together. She'd tell him one day where she lived, no sense making him crawl all over Japan for her. Though one big city would still be an interesting time to try and find her in. It would make for some fun stories later though.

@Hazado

Getting into the town was quite nice for sure, it was something that made him remind of Japan a little bit, maybe a bit old style but still it made him think back. As he and Neo walked around for a bit Haz noticed something and stared at it, "Wait here for just a minute," He said before running off and getting back with what looks to be a bag of some candies. "Here you go, Hopefully, you like it," He said as he stuffed candy in his mouth. Something Haz never knew what how he could have fallen in love at first but maybe it was because it has been so long now that he grew to Neo slowly, Even if their love was just here in a game it would still be real outside. "Wonder if my father is trying his best to get us out of here," He said looking up a bit as he was thinking of his father who was an Army officer, and maybe because of his father he became a bit more strict and ordering like him.

@Neopolitan