[OP-F1] No Nonsense <<Floor 24 Boss Meeting: Take 2>>

Related imageA few days had passed since the raid team had been summoned to the first floor to discuss teams and strategy for the upcoming boss fight that would allow them access to the Twenty Fifth Floor of Aincrad. That meeting, however, did not necessarily go as planned, and a lot of members in attendance ended up playing the blame game, and no actual planning had gotten done. Hestia, who had taken the lead in bringing the group together, had discussed her ideas of how to move forward.. but was met with heavy opposition from Shield, Baldur, and a few other members who agreed with them. This backlash forced Hestia's hand to back out from the meeting, as well as the possibility of withdrawing herself from the fight that loomed on their horizon. After addressing the group himself, Shield felt himself to not be in a place to lead the group either, but suggested Jomei to bring the group together for any final planning. Jomei, despite being close with Hestia, made up his mind about the "trust" game Hestia and Shield argued about, hearing both stories and taking no sides. He would remain unbiased for the duration of this meeting and fight, to allow for the players to actually formulate a strategy to ensure their victory and, more importantly, their survival.

The stage which the meeting had previously been help was empty, silent.. a much different feeling than that of the other day when all the players were present. The meeting place also had a much different feel as night had fallen over the Town of Beginnings, leaving the stage and stadium seating to be illuminated by  lanterns attached to each of the surrounding columns, and tall lamps on the platform below. The ginger brought his hand upwards to summon his menu as he began to descend the stairs towards the main stage, composing a mass message that he would send out to all of the frontliners in attendance of the meeting, and then some that he hoped would change their mind any attend the fight.

To: Mass Message: Raid Team
Subject: Boss Meeting. No Nonsense.

Looking to hold a follow up meeting tonight to discuss any final plans for the boss fight. I know last time we did not end on the best note, so bring any ideas you have to the table so we can ensure our victory here. 

Meet tonight at the stage on the First Floor where the prior meeting was held.

- Jomei

((If I forgot anyone in the message, I am sorry))

As Jomei added the different players to the recipient list for his message, he made a small note that the user name "Are" did not show up as an active players. His brow furrowed in suspicion, before shaking it off.. if it was something he had to deal with, he would. For now, he was just appreciative of the extra help. Tapping the screen to send off the message, the ginger found a spot on the wooden platform and turned, waiting for any other players to arrive. 

@Hikoru @Calrex @Zandra @Neopolitan @Shield @Baldur @Hirru @Beat @Ruby @Hestia @Itzal @Morgenstern @Hazado @Stryder @Anemone @Domarus @Macradon 

Edited by Jomei
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When Neo got the message, she wasn't surprised. Then again, with all the frantic work she had been doing in preparation for the upcoming fight, it was no surprise that this message was coming out. That last meeting had been quite the mess and she wasn't sure if there was even going to be a fight for a while. On top of that, someone had come in and taken most of her stock. As such, she was going to need to be focusing as much as she could on preparing the raid, probably at the detriment of any potential customers. Not that she had much use outside of raids or solo expeditions it seemed. Letting @Hazado know she was going with a quick message, Neo washed up her hands and sent out a thought so that Roman would follow her to the teleporter. The main city wasn't too far off and then to the first floor she went.

Once she arrived in the ampitheater, she realizeed she was the first one to arrive. It was a little bit surprising considering she felt that she had been moving quite slowly, though she wouldn't be surprised if very few showed up for this. It seemed most of the front liens were ver ydisgruntled about what was going on. And though Neo wasn't that informed about everything happening there, she had a feeling she was about to be thrown into the thick of it. She sent a message to Jomei, then took a seat on one of the benches. The stone was warm from the artificial sun and she was glad for it. It was quite likely she would be here for a little while.

TO: Jomei

I'll still be able to craft items for the raid, though we might want to delay a feww more days after this meeting. Another player came and bought my stock before I had it under a raid reserve. I ordered several crafter's respites though so I should be able to get that stock back in a couple of days hopefullly. If worse comes to worst I'll be bringing a pot and finding some heat source to mooch off of at the raid itself. And a reminder that if I am short, those who paid for a package get priority. I'll try to get everyone, but there's no guarantee unless you order it.

@Jomei

Slashing into the form of a mob with my curved sword i receive the message once more as the mobs kill themselves by the end upon my thorns shield as i see who it is from as a soft sigh escapes my lips. The day that i had somewhat hoped to be delayed came much quicker than expected, and on top of that i now will have to tell him the decision i've came to regarding this whole thing. Taking out a teleport crystal i quickly save the quick phrase to get their as swiftly as possible. Teleport, Tolbana. With the command phrase spoken i get enveloped in the blue light as i find myself near one of the exits of the town and than start to make my way towards the meeting location that Jomei had listed within the message. My right hand quickly flickering over into a menu and selecting the inventory as i equip vanity clothing as the change is instantaneous as a black t-shirt appears over me, and long grey colored pants. When arriving at it during the night time which is new really for at least myself from having only bothered being within this town during the day time. 'It's..different but a good kind of different i think. I could see this as being a nice interesting location for maybe like some poetry or music sharing being done here.' I think to myself with a small smile at the thought of doing something actually normal within this insane world.

Gazing towards Jomei i just give a quick wave as i remain by one of the pillars near the back as i than glance over and sees neo there as two thoughts quickly enter my mind. 'I should message Jomei...but he might get quite a few of those and would just end up being clutter probably by the end. Though saying it verbally might not make things all that great. It'll be honest though at the very least.' I think and after a three minute pause after thinking that i gaze up towards Jomei and says towards the green clothed man. This isn't a promise of me joining. It's a possibility. We'll see how people decide they want their teams. I say rather plainly towards the man from up at the top as i look down towards the ginger and gives him a apologetic look. Though not even being certain if the gaze and the intention of it is crossing due to the possible lighting from the choice of time for the meeting making visuals and understanding some of them unless they are near a lantern not the greatest chances of success.

Zandra lets out a deep sigh as she throws herself on tye couch. With her face in the pillow she takes slow, deep breaths. Her eyes closed as she empties her head of thougths. For at least a linite she just lays in the couch, motionless. Then turn over on her back, looking at the roof above her with her arm on her forehead. The raid was aproaching and she had to have as many potions and crystals as she could make be ready for it. So she had now been in her workshop for 12 hour straigth, the sign was turned to closed. It was in this moment, when she finally could take a break and relax, that a message arrived in her inbox. She opened it and red thru it. "For f***'s sake." she said out loud. Zita looked down on her with questioning eyes. Zandra looled back. "Jomei calling for a second meeting. A meeting. Its not like I cant refuse. But Im so exhausted." her eyes switching to the workbench where a dozen pots os boiling with liquid of dofferent colour and consistence. "I guess they can do themself for a few hours. Lets go Zita."

It didnt took long to walk from the store to the meeting spot. She arrives with a smile and tired eyes. Hestia and Neopolitan was already there. She just glance at Neo and nods towards her. To Hestia she apologise "Im sorry Hestia I didnt rose earlier. But I promise I wont leave you alone in the boss raid even if the other do." Then she turned to Jomei. "Hi. No nonsence, got it." she nooded to him and sat down. She opened jer menu and sent away a quick mail.

Spoiler

Hi Itzal. New meeting, same place. No nonsence this time. Jomei leading it.

/Zandra 

@Itzal

Edited by Zandra

Upon receiving the message from Jomei, Calrex gave a rather stoic gaze at the message on his transparent HUD for a moment before closing his eyes, giving a small sigh and closing it with a swipe of his head, "Guess it's about that time. Of course it's a given that we want no nonsense, but we can't really take into account what might happen during the discussion. It certainly wouldn't be the first time  that we've requested this before people decided to escalate."

"It certain seems like nowadays the idea of being louder equals being right is more prevalent than ever."

Getting to his feet the bluenette gazed out at the seemingly endless landscape in front of him, dotted with various suspended islands over a vast ocean, interconnected by pathways. It had been his first brief visit to the newly unlocked floor, mainly to just sit down and take in the scenery. He put his hands into his jacket pockets and gave a few more seconds to absorb what he was seeming before turning around, heading for the teleportation plaza. Stepping up to the circle his avatar vanished and manifested on the first floor, already knowing where to go. The meeting was being held at the same place as before, so it a rather short walk due to his familiarity with the route.

"Looks like I'm fairly early this time around, either that or the turnout is going to be less than before."

The people that entered into hi vision upon entering the meeting area were all familiar as he gave a silent nod to each as they vision crossed with his passing form before he took a seat a bit to the side, but at the very bottom row. This time around he intended to give his full attention, rather than zoning out for the past number of boss raid gatherings. "I understand that my role in any of these at this point is going to be a given, since I am carrying on Tristan's legacy by continuing to bear Achilles, but nonetheless there may be things that no one is really taking into account for. I'm certainly not the leader type, however that doesn't mean that I'm better off staying silent. Even leaders mess up, and it's the job of those working alongside to call them out when it happens."

With a few swipes he sent a brief message to the ginger-haired man before settling into a comfortable sitting position.

@Jomei

Hopefully things are more cordial this time around, but be prepared for someone to eventually stir the pot. If you need a hand with reigning the conversation in feel free to let me know.

Best wishes for this meeting

With his message sent Calrex looked up for a moment, seeing that Roc had materialized and perched on top of one of the pillars, casually rustling the feathers on his wings, as if to start cleaning.

The first person to arrive, that was usually what Macradon had been used to at raids, events, and meetings. But after the fall of the guild he was part of, he had just lost all motivation to really get in there and do some work. Last time there was a raid meeting, he wasn’t notified when it was over, so when he finally did finish the job that held him back, everyone had already left, obviously. This time, he had nothing else to do, closing his shop for a day off, Macradon got a message from Jomei. “Hm .. what does this strawberry top wanna do today. Been a while since we went on an adventure … very long time ago …” Macradon thought and eagerly opened the message. Reading it through, Macradon would sigh “Oh, just a meeting … but why is it Jomei organizing this stuff? Wasn’t Hestia the one to do it before? Oh well … gotta go this time then, since I missed my opportunity to come with my inputs last time.” Macradon thought and got up from bed. Walking through the living room to the main entrance, Macradon would let Belphegor stay back and have some fun with Corona and Kairi. “Sweets, I’ve been invited to another raid meeting, and this time I’ll attend. Be back later!” he announced as he donned his red and white and blue jacket, going towards the designated meeting spot.

Writing a reply to @Jomei while walking outside, Macradon would make sure that his clothes were fine and he wasn't too much off in appearance, as he usually wore his red and white jacket, armor, or anything alike. He made sure to hide all Guild Insignia from his clothes, either by removing them if possible, or covering them up with bits and pieces of armor, his left arm primarily with his black and gold gauntlet. It was his current casual attire, even though it deed seem a bit pompous, but he liked it this way, since it was a nice change in wardrobe that he enjoyed wearing.

Heyo Jomei,

Been a while since we last talked together. You're welcome to visit me and Kairi whenever you have time.
Either way, I'm on my way to Tolbana, since I missed the last raid meeting, I'll be coming to this one, hope you can brief me up on what happened.

Best regards.
Macradon.

It didn't take long before he was able to attend the meeting at Tolbana, ready to at least show his support of the frontlines, instead of being away like last time. As he arrived, not that many has shown up, at least not yet. Making a big wave with his right hand to signify his presence, Macradon would audibly try to let everyone know he was there "Oi! I'm here!".

Edited by Macradon

Itzal, or as he was technically known by the other players now, Are.  Made his way towards the stage where the players were having their second meeting.  Double meetings were beginning to become an official pattern for the frontlines he noticed.  Hopefully everyone would focus on being objective this time, and try not to be offended because of anyone's ideas.  They were all here to progress the frontlines, it didn't matter if the setup wasn't to someone's standards.  As long as it worked that's what mattered.  While it was true there were greedy players who needed to be handled at some point, they couldn't mess with the party lineup based on that.  They needed to go off of skills, cooperation, equipment, and other statistics such as that.  Whether someone was greedy was an afterthought.  He never replied to Jomei's message, as he never received it.  Instead, he had received a message from Zandra.  His response had been as such:

"@Zandra

Alright, heading there now.  I want to thank you again for helping me come up with a cover story for my alternate identity, though certain players may need convincing.  Hopefully when the teams are formed again we'll be a party of you, myself, Calrex and Domarus.  If you're ok with that of course."

That had been a few minutes ago.  Now he was approaching the area.  He didn't sit down, and instead leaned against one of the pillars, arms folded in.  If Jomei looked up to him he would only give a nod in acknowledgement.  Nothing more.  The frontliners didn't trust him yet, which he pretty much expected.  He was relying on Zandra and Calrex to help him win them over.  At the very least to trust he was an ally and not an enemy.

@Calrex (NOTE:  Calrex will know Are is Itzal by this point, and will know why Itzal chose to hide his identity)

Hearing a soft ding goes off is the first thing that he notices as he opens up his menu wondering if it is from Pinball, or possibly even hazado regarding some late night questing for one reason or the other that they could think of doing something like that at this hour.  Seeing with some amount of surprise that it is Neo, and with her actually honoring hsi request about informing him when a meeting would be taking place for the frontlines as he can't help but grin a bit at that. Getting up from his spot and making his way through the seventeenth floor and than down towards the first floor. Walking the distance towards Tolbana without his familiar, and without any of his usual battle gear since this is the first floor thus shouldn't have anything too dangerous lurking about.

When he arrives he gazes at the members that are here and doesn't recognize any of them except for the form of the rapier using female that he has had the time to go questing with once before. With just a wave towards the other members he makes his way towards @Neopolitan and sits down besides her having a smirk on his face while doing so. Thank you for inviting me Neo. I'll do my best to keep up with the rest of you. He says towards her before directing his attention towards the form of what he can guess is the leader of this meeting since he is center stage. Hey! Green guy. The name is Mars. I'm requesting to join this boss fight. Level 45, katana user. He calls out towards the man in a calm tone of voice to be as straightforward with his intentions for being here as possible.

(Neo gave me OOC permission for doing the whole getting a message from her about the meeting.)

Shield was slow to arrive, but did so much more calmly than on the prior rendez vous. He knew that he had played a very serious part in splitting the front lines. He knew that anything he said would be held under very tight scrutiny. He knew there was a very real possibility Zandra was going to hit him again. In any case, he was prepared for the worst while hoping for the best. Striding slowly into the small gathering space, he was a little surprised to see that Hestia had decided to attend. Either way, he was not here to pick a fight, which was evident in the slack, relaxed posture of his shoulders. 

No need to throw down any gauntlets. Still, I know what I believe.

He took his seat, waiting until Jomei noticed him and giving him a nod of greeting. A moment later, he noticed @Macradon nearby and slid a little nearer to the now retired front liner. Raising a hand in silent greeting, he gave a half smile, something he was not expecting to be able to give at the meeting, before turning his eyes back to the front. Not far away, he also spotted @Calrex and gave him a subdued wave as well.

He didn't have any words to offer to those gathered just yet. He honestly did not know where he thought the meeting would go. It was possible he could be convinced that the front lines were ready to advance. That, however, would take some convincing still. He opened his inbox and sighed, still not seeing any word from Beat.

Seems like if it's not an actual boss fight, he doesn't feel the need to venture outside anymore. Maybe that'll change if we can get things to cool down. Maybe... maybe not.

Edited by Shield

Someone had finally noticed Macradon’s arrival, be it because of his investment in his <Hiding> or the fact that people might think of him as irrelevant because of his retirement. It was a shame that this great frontliner was a mere vegetable in the eyes of the rest, at least for all except Shield. With what felt like an actual genuine smile, Macradon would go in for the handshake to greet Shield. “Good to see you, sorry I couldn’t attend the former meeting, I was a bit busy slaying some field bosses for resources.” he said as he sat down in the amphitheater. Leaning towards @Shield, Macradon would comment towards the former meeting since Jomei hadn’t taken his time to do so “Uhm … so what happened at the last meeting? No one has had the time to brief me up to what had happened. Anything that I would need to know to be useful in any conversation and decision making today?” he would ask the frontline tank.

Neo was watching people file in nodding in acknowledgement to Mars as he came in and greeted her. She was unsure whether or not he should be up here due to his connections with Pin, but it was likely to be near inevitable he came crawling back fro wherever he was dragged off to. She felt a little bit bad for him, though there was certainly a reason he got jailed in the first place. There was also the chance that he was going to be able to find his way to some slight for of redemption eventually. Though if the rumors were true, he would never be rid of his orange cursor. Still, it would be a good reminder for him that even if he did redeem himself, he still had committed atrocities. Regardless, she needed to focus on the meeting that was about to start, and hopefully not let it get too far out of hand.

I slowly approached the Amphitheater very slowly. This was the first time i have ever been to a meeting for a floor boss but i was hearing rumors that this was the place to meet in order to get information about the upcoming raid. I was probably a strange face in the crowd seeing as these are all faces are brand new to me. I stood at the top of the steps afraid to approach anyone but I decided to stay in case something important happened. I kept my mouth shut until I was or would be addressed if they even get there. I decided it would be best for everyone if i didnt say anything and just go around the plans they were coming up with.

"Is this what we do now?" He spoke softly too himself but not so softly that no one could hear him "I have never seen people meet here before...on the first few floors we just met right outside the boss lair....i guess this is probably much safer."

I look towards Zandra and smile ever so slightly at her words and gives her a grateful look before casting a small glance towards Jomei than back towards the berserk healer. Thank you for always having my back Zandra, but don't try to create any trouble with the Azure 2.0. I don't want to give Jomei any trouble i owe him that much for all the kindness he has shown me. I say towards Zandra in a slightly pleading tone as i gaze into her eyes as my gaze shifts over towards the next arrival in the forms of Calrex who i give a quick wave towards and than i see Mac who seems rather chipper and happy compared to those from the last meeting. Hey Mac. I call over towards the retired frontliner as i remain where i am at the back while wondering what to do. Than came the strangers or people that i couldn't care that much for as it starts with the black cloaked man that made things unnecessarily annoying, and than followed up by Shield.

I just glance towards the dark cloaked guy that sits next to Neo and shrugs my shoulders figuring it must be one of her friends that she has made among the tier two crowd of players as i glance towards Zandra. So what do you think is going to happen? Since at least for myself i am a bit worried about how this is all going to go down. I know already myself and Shield are going to clash once more. If we get out of hand Zandra do me the favor and slap me or something to make sure that i stay on topic. I say seriously towards one of the few people i feel like i could trust indefinitely within this game to be on my side seemingly. Which is a sadly few number of players i feel like nowadays compared to what it was within the past. With the latest arrival i gaze towards the player with some small amount of curiosity for the lack of a better word. The man having arrived saying nothing, just looking around, and wearing some weird gear. 'Reminds me a bit of Calrex in that way i guess.' I think to myself slightly as i keep my eyes on this strange to at least myself player.

@RyujinSeaLord@Macradon@Zandra

I happened to notice one of the other players eyeballing me, which is fine because who doesn’t now a days right? But then I notice it’s not me specifically she’s eyeballing, it’s my gear. This also isn’t that strange of an occurance either because I’m sure it does look odd having black scale boots, a black and grey scale cape, a white shirt, grey pants and a sword that looks like it’s from another galaxy strapped to my hip. This wasn’t anything new however I felt like I was out of place and decided to approach this player. 

“Excuse me, pardon my interruption but is this where players are meeting to talk about the Floor Boss plan, I fee like I’m lost” he speaks slightly hesitant but not out of fear more out of practice. “This is the first time I’ve seen this place used for a boss talk and I used to personally hold the meetings for the first couple of floors” 

As the ginger stood waiting, the first player that had approached was one that Jomei had seen around multiple times, but never had the chance to actually make her acquaintance. With hair that reminded the man of an ice cream sundae, @Neopolitan arrived and took a seat without any actual words to the ginger, and opened up a message screen. A curious brow rose over Jomei's single visible eye, before his own notification blipped, letting him know he had received a message. Reading over the contents, he saw that it was, in fact, Neo herself sending him a message. Jomei let out a small chuckle as he brought his eyes up to meet hers, "What you sent me really doesn't seem like it needs to be kept between us.. and it is only the two of us here.. you could have just said it." he called out to her in a friendly, yet questioning way. He then recalled the other few times he had seen her, where she also had not spoken, and a small pink hue heated up his cheeks, which he hoped could not be seen in the low light of the lanterns beside him. "S-Sorry. Didn't realize you were mute." he added, rubbing the nape of his neck sheepishly, "I will address what you've sent me once some more faces arrive, thank you."

During his conversation with the silent lass, he did not even notice the looming figure that had stepped forward and stood a the top of the pit that was the stage. Her face lit by lanterns, Jomei easily recognized it as @Hestia. The ginger offered a friendly smile before she made her position on the front lines clear to him. Jomei responded with a friendly nod, "Of course. I appreciate you coming anyway. I may ask for a small bit of assistance in explaining the boss room, if you do not mind." @Zandra arrived approximately the same time that he was speaking with Hestia, descending the stairs and taking a seat back towards Hestia and Neo. Jomei offered a nod in greeting to the noirette, turning his eyes to another message sent to his inbox from @Calrex, whom he now saw coming towards the stage, taking a seat off to the side. Jomei grinned at the man, giving him a casual salute with two of his fingers. 

What Jomei did not expect next was a response from @Macradon, and quite a friendly one at that. The two players never had any bad blood, and he had only respect for his friend, but being the Commander of the KoTB Guild was "retired" and not present at the last meeting, he did not expect him to show up now. Deciding not to answer the message, Jomei simply waited for the man to arrive before Jomei shone a bright grin at the man "Macradon, great to see you. Glad you decided to join us." He wanted to get the meeting started shortly.. he just wanted a few more faces to arrive so no one would have to repeat themselves. His eyes caught the shadow of a man, his face still hidden under his hood, and just out of reach of lantern light.. Are ( @Itzal ) had arrived, and was standing ominously above the rest of them. Jomei simply nodded at the mysterious player in recognition before turning his attention to the others who began to approach. One of them was @Shield, who he glad to see had arrived at the meeting as well. Despite being a part in the reason they needed to cut the last meeting short, he was still an important part of the raid team, and had some information that Jomei wished he would share with the group. Jomei nodded in greeting to the man, before looking up to see a new face, one with dark hair who called him 'Green Guy.' @Mars, as he addressed himself, wished to join the fight.. and being he was apparently level 45, he had the skills to back his request. "Mars, pleasure to meet you, I'm Jomei. We could definitely use the extra help at this fight."

Jomei's eyes rose to one final stranger ( @RyujinSeaLord ) who had approached the meeting. "A veteran huh?" Jomei said with a small smirk, "Well welcome, you are definitely in the right place. I am Jomei, nice to meet you." The man then turned to the rest of the group to address them and start this meeting. He saw a number of people still missing.. Itzal, Domarus, Ruby, Hirru, Beat, Stryder, Hikoruto name a few.. He really hoped his comrades words were true that they would show up after all, and that they would relay the information to them. "Alright guys, thank you all for coming. I know its getting rather late, but I think we have given it enough time from the last.. meeting.. to go finalize some plans for this fight." Jomei turned his attention to Hestia, "As a refresher for myself, and the rest of you.. Hestia. Would you mind giving an explanation of the boss room after your group took down the Labyrinth guardian?" he knew the girl was skeptical about rejoining..but he hoped his friend would at least share that information once more. He then turned to the other tank in attendance, "And Shield.. once she is finished, would you be able to tell the rest of the group about that guardian? And the struggles you went through with its minions' healing capabilities?" 

Edited by Jomei

Looking towards the stranger and hearing what he says my eyes lock onto him as i quickly open up my menu and take out two items in question with a small grin across my face as the book and writing utensil materializes within my hand as i look towards this man. The name is Hestia. Stranger, and this is where we are hosting this floor's meeting at the very least. Also, subsequently i hope to use this as the future meeting points in all endeavors if i am able to get such a decision since it allows us to meet people like you who wouldn't have found this place otherwise. I say politely towards the man as i than glance towards Jomei and sighs softly in disappointment when being asked to give out the information about the labyrinth guardian not out of any hate or spite, but just from the simple fact i wouldn't ask this stranger about the past. Keeping book and pencil in hand though i turn to just look at the other members who are currently here and see about half of the people that could be here are missing entirely. 'Just as about as well the last meeting went when you think about it. The only good thing is getting two new faces. I'll see if i can get Morgenstern involved by messaging him to join this fight if i can get in touch with him.' I think to myself for only but a moment before getting to my assigned task.

As i mentioned at the last meeting before we had to cut it short. The floor boss room was basically if this was a real world the biggest trap and worst strategical fighting point in existence. Mountains surrounding what will be the frontline raiding party with the only out being the sea that'll be in front of us. Along with this we had giant perfectly circular holes within these cliffs. The sea in question wasn't calm, but had rather rough waters. Also, to bring up some other things from the last meeting i would recommend people to use snowfrost item that is dropped by avalanche since we theorized the boss is capable of some kind of burning ability if the labyrinth guardian is to believed and that indeed the floor boss is whatever this Worldeater, or Whorleater whatever pronunciation it was. I say out towards the group as i than hear the next part as my gaze turns cold for only but a moment before i take a slow calming breathe when hearing him ask Shield about the difficulties of the labyrinth guardian as i just nod my head and turn it towards the new arrival who hadn't given his name. So when you have time stranger. I would like to hear about what the first floors were like. I haven't heard of anyone being around this early. The earliest i've heard is floor thirteen in terms of floor bosses. I say with a tone of excitement.

Macradon would smile at @Jomei’s warm welcome and stood up and nodded his head towards him “Thanks a lot for inviting me. I were quite sure no one would’ve invited me to a follow up meeting since I weren’t present for the other meeting, but I’m glad to still be included when it’s all this talking, since I do have some experience rom frontlining, I thought I would at least contribute the best I can.” he replied and sat back down. Before he actually got all the way down, a familiar voice mentioned him briefly, turning towards the girl, Macradon would wave and smile “Hey Hest, good to see you again.” he replied to @Hestia and finally sat all the way down and awaited the meeting to begin, at least until the stranger appeared. Instead of turning towards the stranger, Macradon would bend over backwards and look at the newcomer … or veteran as he would appear to be. “Oh, someone who frontlines before I even really fought my way up the levels, intredasting.” Macradon thought, looking at this person.

Alec had just returned to the Town of Beginnings after completing the last of the Tutorial Quests. As he entered the Northern Gate he heard a large amount of murmurings coming from the large number of people idling about the courtyard just inside the gate. He had heard the news before of the Front Lines Assault Team holding a raid meeting here on the First Floor, something that was completely unheard of previously. Alec had not felt it appropriate to visit that meeting due to his extremely low level. He had no place amongst them. But to hear that they were having a second meeting so soon after the first was too much to pass up. Alec felt a deep need to see what was happening. 

Alec made his way directly to the outdoor ampitheatre where they were holding their meeting. As Alec entered it seemed as though they had already begun so to avoid any distractions he might cause, and Alec knew how easy it was to cause distractions when you were just under six and a half feet tall with as broad of shoulders and frame as he had. So Alec slipped just inside the entrance and sat on rear row of benches right next to the exit. Alec sat quietly and paid close attention to what was said. He only recognized one face in the assembled group Macradon the Blacksmith who had created his masterful Mithril Battle Axe for him. Aside from that Alec didn't know any if the other faces of the individuals gathered. So he sat quietly and tried not to draw any attention to himself or distract anyone here as he listened to what was said.

I look to @Hestia listening to the back and forth going on noticing the guild tensions going on and all i could do is shake my head.

"You know back when the fourth floor was being cleared, we didn't have these kinds or problems with frontline guild masters hating each other. If you want to but heads, get off the line. The only way you people are going to survive is if you cant put your egos aside and concentrate on getting out of her. I don't care if you are the strongest player or the strongest guild, if you cant work as a team these floor bosses will kill you all like many before you. Back on the First floor when we fought the Puppet Master, were weren't allowed to argue because one of out friend lives was on the line and had we hesitated she would have become part of the Puppet Master. Either get it together or get out" I shouted between them, it was clear that even after these few floor everyone is becoming more and more of a child. "You can hate each other when we leave this game, but until then, act like tolerate each other and fight side by side, if you keep clashing, your guilds will lose you and it will be no ones fault but your own."

I looked back to Hestia. " Meet me at the cafe on the south side of town and I would love to talk to you more about the earlier floors, lets get through this meeting first."

Macradon would listen to the conversation with this newcomer, slowly questioning his validity. He would listen and get slightly annoyed with the words he said. “Excuse me for a second.” he said to @Shield as he would begin to skip up the amphitheater’s steps to get up to this “veteran frontliner”. While getting up the many steps, Macradon would notice a face he wouldn't have thought would be at this type of gathering. With a smile, Macradon would wave his hand at a recent patron of his blacksmith shop, Alec @Takalo. “Big words coming from someone who haven’t really been contributing the last couple of floors. You talk big stuff, but you shouldn’t really think that we would take you seriously at this point. You’re supposedly a veteran frontliner, I don’t really care if you are or not, but we haven’t seen you for quite a while, so you should get your act together and do something to get all of us out of this if you wanna complain so much.” Macradon would say and yawn. He didn’t feel like this conversation was getting anywhere, and he had just begun speaking, already regretting to join the conversation, but he just couldn’t sit idle and listen to this kiddo trying to be a bigshot.

@RyujinSeaLord

Edited by Macradon