[OP-F1] No Nonsense <<Floor 24 Boss Meeting: Take 2>>

Looking to the approaching player who is clearly a higher level than I am, but higher levels doesn’t mean more experience by any means.

”You see your flaws then right? Allowing anger to overcome yourself so much to approach someone who questions your motives. I stood with the best but that doesn’t make me one. Wisdom does not dim with time missing. Wisdom is knowing that you cannot fight boss floors while also battling each other. Even a monkey knows when to cooperate to survive” I said crossing my arms realizing this player is just trying to get a rise.

“Let’s be honest that’s not your only problem. Separating players just because they haven’t been on the front lines as long as you have doesn’t make us any less capable than you. How often has Heathcliff been on the front lines?” I asked making sure he understands I’m not backing down on this. “The strategy is more simple than you think. Frost items will work if the boss does indeed spew fire then leading it to the sea or to the holes in the cliffs are going to be your biggest strategy. I’m sure you’ve learned the push back technique right? Oh wait...you’re too busy pushing each other’s buttons and pushing each other around that you’re letting the boss push you around” 

I looked into his face before looking back to the rest of the players.

”Yes I may be a veteran and no I may not have been on the front line in a few floors, but don’t take my word as law. Bosses now are very much unlike the bosses of the past where you could just run in there and start attacking them. We also didn’t have sword arts to do more damage to them. I think one thing you REALLY need is more higher level players. 15 of you will not last as long as 35 of you. But again you’re to busy butting heads to help out the younger or less experienced players.”

I got tired of explaining this to people who would seemingly never get it but it wouldn’t be my fault if they ended up dying.

Edited by RyujinSeaLord
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I look towards the new comer with a mix of understanding since it is entirely true that arguing with one another won't get anybody anywhere, but at the sametime there is nothing to actually support his words besides his own beliefs and what he has gathered from the area. Look you may have been a older member back before any of us actually fought on the frontlines, but i would recommend at least waiting to see what is going on before commenting on these things. I say in a gentle tone of voice towards the player before looking towards Macradon as he starts to talk with the player as well as i look between the two players as  my mind quickly formulates something to say. When it comes to the frontlines stranger as i said wait to see what is actually happening, and things have changed quite a bit since you have been around. Though i will admit arguing will get us nowhere, but on the frontlines we do need to act..tolerable to each others presence off the frontlines though i don't need to like the people that i dislike. I say towards him as i cast Shield but a glance for the smallest of moments before turning to look back towards Macradon than back towards the stranger. Though that also means not acting like you know everything as well. We don't even know your name, what you have done, or anything really. Finally, don't assume just because we can dislike each other that we don't help out those that are below us. I know for at least myself i've helped as many people as i could with quests that i could find and spend my day doing. I know that from at least hearsay that Shield has done things similar, and i'm certain all of us have done our fair share of helping out those around us which includes lower leveled players. I say towards the man as i look him in the eyes. I'd recommend just listening in on this meeting and at least seeing what we're about before trying to judge us. I say towards him in a polite tone of voice as i try to gesture for Mac to take a seat as well as i do the same for the stranger. We can save some of this talk for later. Right now we need to focus on the meeting and getting things together. This road of current conversation is why we needed to end the last meeting.

Ignoring the words if the newcomer as they seemed way too irrelevant for the most part, except the Heathcliff part "Who? Haven't seen him the last 5 raids or something, perhaps even longer. He doesn't really do much. He showed up once or twice, and then never showed up again. He's more of a nuisance than a help to the frontlines." Macradon would reply, since even he as acting Vice Commander for a while knew nothing of the Commander, who had chosen to disappear, perhaps for good. Macradon would nod at Hestia and smile. He would turn around while trying to get a glance at Alec @Takalo and wave his arm, trying to tell him to join him and Shield down on the amphitheater seats. Jumping down, Macradon would do a few “Op … op …” with every jump he made from level to level until he finally got down to his seat he sat at before. Leaning up against the stone levels, Macradon would await for some actual substance to come from this gathering. “I really hope we get somewhere today … and I really hope that I can be of help.” he though for himself as he glanced over the many seats in the many levels, seeing all the front liners ready to discuss and get to a solid plan.

Alot of talking was taking place. What was it that Jomei had written in the title of the message? Right, no nonsence. That didnt kept up for long. Actually one of the last persons Zandra thougth had started arguing with a returning veteran. Herself, the crimson eyes shot some ligthnings on him but nothing vocal. Was she gonna, yes, this was a perfect opportunity to repair some damage.
She looked on @Hestia with a smile. "You didnt made me waiting for long." her hand kissed the tank on the cheek. Not hard, just a gentle slap like she asked. "You are not the host this time, its not your responsibility to keep order except your own." I knew I had been behaving terrible last meeting. But that was after the host had left. She looked at Macradon. She didnt had any rigth to say something to him. She did looked up to the blacksmith, she wasnt sure if she had mentioned it though. But he knew what he was doing, so Zandra didnt aimed any words to anyone else.

Instead she looked at @Jomei. "Shall I be honest, they didnt really struggled with the guardians healing."she started with calm voice before continuing." The fault is mine, I didnt had anyone to follow or to follow me so I headed there alone and ended up in my own party. The system didnt let me merge withu the group that had already arrived. This gave the shamans more time to heal the boss since I alone obviously couldnt do as much damage alone as a full party of strong frontliners." she stopped for a few moments. "oh sorry if I derailed a bit there. But if the floor boss will have a similar heal, every party should be maxed out. And I also suggest to have at least one in each party that have acces to relatively high stunning sword arts." then her hand gripped Hestias as she looked at @Shield. Though it was hard for anyone to see she did unless they sat beside them. She held it hard as she talked with calm voice. "Sorry about last time Shield. Lets talk it thru over a beer some time. If that would be okay with you. Also, do you agree with what I said about the guardian?" when she was done the grip of Hestias hand softened.

Edited by Zandra

Kairi had looked around, floor 1 had looked very familiar to her, yet... she was surprised this floors boss raid meeting would be on this floor rather than the other floors or possibly within a guild's base, but she wasn't complaining. It had been a while since she had shown her face in the general public, more than likely the last valentines event. She had arrived and others had been there including her own boyfriend, but what caught Kairi out of surprise was how one started to act toward Hestia. It seemed weird, had time past by this fast to the idea that Hestia moved on from Kimi as well? However she had just smiled and said "Guess a lot has changed since we've last seen each other I suppose @Hestia" she had giggled. She had turned and found where @Macradon had been taking a seat next to him placing her hand on top of his and said out to him "So... have you told any one about the news?" she had asked him.

Alec raised his hand gave a silent wave of acknowledgement and nod of respect to @Macradon for even acknowledging him among all these elite Players. He was a Tier 1 noob after all. Alec got up as quietly and inconspicuously as his massive size would allow at Macradon’s instruction and made his way down to the indicated spot where he took a seat and sat quietly listening intently to all that was said and going on around him. He had a LOT to learn from these Players. They were where he wanted to be and he would give anything and everything he had to make himself worthy of being here one day. He had a long way to go but he would earn his place among these elite Players he found himself surrounded by today. Suddenly realizing all that was happening around him Alec felt extremely out of place. Why was a Tier 1 Player sitting here in the middle of all these elites he had no place here. He didn’t belong here. He wasn’t worthy to be part of this conversation. With a low deep voice whispered apology Alec excused himself and rose his massive frame from the seat he had just taken and excused himself from the proceedings. Mumbling apologies and excuse me as he lifted his giant frame and exited the amphitheatre. “What had possessed him to think of intruding on something like this? He had no place here and surely didn’t belong.”

Seems like things were deescalating in a good pace. People slowly trying to ignore the the banter and slowly deescalate with everyone’s efforts. Sighing in relief that it wouldn’t turn into a big thing, even after his sudden outburst, Macradon would look to the side as someone touched his hand, it was his girlfriend @Kairi. Leaning towards her, Macradon would reply “Nay, not yet at least, and I don’t think it would be appropriate at the current time, since there is something stirring up that I don’t want to stir up even more. We might save it for later, for a better time to announce it.”. When Alec @Takalo seemed to be out of place, Macradon would try to reach out to him, but hesitated slightly, enough for the big man to make his escape from the meeting. Trying not to interrupt the discussions, Macradon would try to say discrete “Hey, you can stay if you want to, get some experience on how meetings can be held, and learn a bit about the frontliners, it’s an opportunity not many get or have available. It's of course up to you.”.

Ruby had finally made the time to come to the raid, while it was a hot minute since she was last in the scene she was just happy to be back seeing some of the others that were around. Making her way to the first floor where the location was she had seen a handful of people she had already met, however... something had caught her eye as she had seen Zandra kiss her on the cheek then slap her almost playfully. Basically running up like Sonic the Hedgehog with sparks in her eyes she had exclaimed out to mainly Hestia but probably everyone in a one mile premise "So cute!! When did this happen? Did you two kiss already? Come on! Tell me!" she had giggled bouncing up and down a little bit not realizing that maaaaybe she had been interrupting the meeting that was at hand, however she had straightened herself then said "S-sorry for the rude interruption. Just had to do a sisterly act is all."

@Hestia @Zandra

Alec walked the streets of the Town of Beginnings searching for purpose and meaning in his life's recent events. After a time what @Macradon had said to him sunk in and rang true. You can stay if you want to, get some experience on how meetings can be held, and learn a bit about the frontliners, it’s an opportunity not many get or have available. It's of course up to you.” Alec would take this chance given to him and learn all he could of those that fought on the Front Line and risked their lives for others clearing the game. Alec turned back and strode with long purposeful steps that carried him directly to the amphitheater. His pace never wavered, his steps never faltered. He walked right up to the entrance he had used before and walked back through it again. His massive frame filled the walkway as he strode down the steps of the amphitheater one heavy footfall after the last. He strode purposefully down the aisle till he reached the row Macradon had been sitting in. Alec walked over with a new sense of self worth and self assure and sat back down on the bench next to the Blacksmith and gave him a nod and solid smile as he sat down. A smile that said “I’m sorry. You were right. I understand what you were saying and I’m here now to learn.” With that Alec resumed his usual stoic demeanor his perpetual scowl firmly affixed on his face as he sat quietly listen to the proceedings and learning all he could of those who would one day be hiss peers and battle brothers and sisters.

Jomei allowed the newcomer, who claimed to be a veteran of the frontlines, to speak if he so inclined. However, rather than offering any sound advice to the upcoming fight, which had not really been discussed much at all, he began to berate the 'heads of the guilds' for butting heads and hating each other. The man's arms, one bare and one with a long green sleeve, crossed about his chest, simply allowing the man to continue talking.. putting down the others for a display that, had simply not happened at this meeting in the slightest. Jomei had refused to acknowledge what happened at the last meeting, and no one here hinted at any of the arguments from the past. Macradon and Hestia had approached the 'veteran' to try and prove his accusations wrong to not much avail. 

"Enough!" Jomei shouted, in a deep, bellowing, and angered voice that most of those in attendance have never heard from him. "You claim to be a veteran, saying you've fought at past battles. I was not part of those battles, but I know of some of the players that were. Players disliking each other and butting heads have always been something between front liners.. but in the end, we all have the same goal, and none of the people sitting here in this arena have ever made me doubt that. They may disagree at times, but on the battlefield, they would never let each other get hurt. We all want to get out of here. Where the hell do you even get off claiming that people here are butting heads? Not a single person at this meeting tonight has disagreed with each other so far. Also, 'guild masters?' The only guild leader, that I know of, present here tonight is me.. and I was chosen to run this meeting because I have no hatred, no bias towards any of these players that I can call my friends and comrades. Most of the people at this meeting may not have been at which ever fights you were at when the game first started, but they sure as hell have been clearing more floor bosses than you ever have. And with these teams, we have not had another player die.. not in a long time." The man took in a deep breath through his nostrils, "The point of this meeting was to avoid these confrontations, to just get down to business.. but here you are, coming in and causing another disturbance. Yes, you're right.. butting heads won't get us anywhere.. But if you don't know any of these players, or have seen any of them in action.. then sit down, and offer any ideas that you may have after we share all the information we've gathered. We have a meeting to get to." 

Not long after Jomei addressed the disturbance, Zandra spoke up, taking the blame for what went down at the Guardian fight. "Zandra, no need to blame yourself. From what I hear, it was a tough fight.. despite the group numbers." The man turned to address the rest of the group, "But what Zandra says is right, the Labyrinth boss had minions with healing capabilities.. and because of a few minor mishaps, they were not able to counteract their healing easily, and the raid teams were left to only run their energy reserves dry. Luckily, you all came back alive, and I'm grateful for that." 

"So, we know of the boss room... A beach with rough waters at the bottom of a cliff.. its mountains with many large holes in it.. At the last meeting, it was suggested that these holes could possibly be for minions to spawn from. I definitely believe that to be true, and I feel the rough waters indicate that our big bad may emerge from the ocean itself.. and if what Hesita says is true and most of the ocean was choppy waves, we may be looking at quite the large beast that takes up most of our front. So we are looking at possibly being attacked at from all angles here. Snowfrost potions could be a good idea as also suggested, but personally, to match the theme of the floor, I feel as though we may be dealing with a strictly water based combat scenario.. though it would not be the first time a boss fight threw up for a loop with the unorthodox, so its always good to be prepared. Sadly, we don't really know much about the actual boss we will be facing.. but I can almost guarantee it will be some sort of a creature that will submerge itself in the water.. And that brings in the possibility of healing capabilities from minions.."

Jomei looked up to a few of the newcomers, ones that he knew very well with a smirk, "Glad you finally decided to show up @Ruby, good to see you too @Kairi. Will both of you be joining the fight? @Macradon, same question to you.. I know you said you retired.. but figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Being we have a few newcomers, we may need to adjust some of the teams I thought up last time..." 

I feel the very light slap to my cheek as i look towards Zandra and than gives a small smile towards her for at least being willing to keep towards what i had asked of her as i nod my head and than silences myself for the moment until i can try to contribute once more to the conversation of the meeting as a whole. However, i feel Zandra grab my hand as i look towards her with a look that is a mix of surprise and confusion until i hear what she says and can feel the pressure around my hand as i relax and the look instantly disappears off of my face as i understand what is happening. Squeezing her hand back for a moment to try and let her know that i am there for the probably older woman to try and support her with dealing with this whole shield thing. My hand letting go of hers soon after as i than look towards ruby followed by Kairi as a blush enters on my face from what is most definitely a misunderstanding of what just occurred. I open my mouth as i think of saying something back towards Ruby to try and respond to her entirely misunderstood logic of what occurred than i just let out a sigh saving it for after the meeting to correct Ruby since this meeting has more important places to be, and i did promise to at least myself to stay on whatever topics were occurring to help Jomei's meeting go better than mine did.

I look towards Jomei and gives a wave from where i am at. So to list what we can maybe expect if i may Jomei. We will be dealing with a boss that might have minions to fight against, a boss that has the abilities to apply status effects, maybe even some kind of healing effect or minions that do the healing to it, than if we want to add on top the labyrinth guardians mitigation thing it did at half health some kind of tanky creature, or minions that provide it stronger mitigation. I say listing off teh things we can try to learn as i than look towards the two crafter's that i know who could help than back towards Jomei. To talk about consumables i think it'd be best for all of us if we got things that stopped status effects or removed them before they can occur than on top of the usual orders we ask from our crafters. I say towards the ginger as i than look towards Shield and than back towards Jomei as i than speak in a serious tone. If i may suggest as well before we talk anything beyond things like consumable prep or more speculation on what to expect so we can prep better. Lets leave team formations for last since i think we all know that is where tensions will once more get too heated for our own good. Handling all other topics on our plate first would probably be best before we get to that. Unless you would prefer to peel the band-aid off now?

I was neither phased nor shocked that the players here couldnt read body languages nor understand the depth of the situation they were in. Sure they might be clearing floors very very slowly but they are more than likely getting more players killed than helped and thats not something i would stand for. 

"I know not of how bad your trials are, as im sure it gets harder and harder to clear floors than it used to. I gave you my two sense as well as a plan to attempt when facing off against this boss. Take my advice or leave it, but if it works some how, dont bother coming to find me. If it doesnt work well thats not my fault. Im clearly out of the league in comparison but if you cant note the tension in the air or the body language your players make at one another then im not sure how youre going to survive much longer. Im sure my long forgotten expertise was not missed but when i come back for future meetings, ill make sure to note my place. Until then, keep doing what youre doing, im sure the dead appreciate the company you bring them" I said in a heated huff. he gave on quick glance to @Hestia and looked away suddenly before speaking. "If you want information, meet me at the cafe, otherwise dont bother, im sure another veteran player can answer your questions for you....oh wait, they're all dead" 

I turned away from the meeting and walked off into the distance and after turning the corner I was gone. (Ryujin has left the thread)

As the “veteran” newbie ranted on, Macradon could not think of anything useful of what he said. Nothing he said was useful for the frontlines, the experience he wanted to give had nothing to do with the current frontlines, the battles he fought were not like these. Back in those days, Zel and Dom told Macradon, that a whole raid battle could be fought with just a small handful, not even a full party of people. If that’s the kind of experience this “veteran” wanted to share, it would be like spraying a bottle of water on a forest fire. As the player left, Macradon would shrug his shoulders and mumble a bit “If they really were that great, maybe they would still be here.”. As Alec @Takalo came back after leaving, Macradon would smile and nod in reply of his decision "Wise decision. At least you're smart enough to stay and learn about what you don't know.". Looking over at @Jomei, Macradon would shake his head and reply "Nay, I'm not coming to the fight, at least not for a little while. For now, I'll just join the meetings and give what ever cents I can.".

Alec nodded back at the Blacksmith @Macradon who was apperantly much much more than Blacksmith. Alec's cheeks colored slightly at the words of affirmation. He appreciated the kind words and encouragement from the man who it appeared had been a Front Liner but had chosen to stay back. Alec focused on the words that were said by the two individuals standing on the stage talking @Jomei & @Hestia. Alec thought he understood what was going on. The Boss Room was an open beach surrounded by cliffs on all sides but the open ocean. If their were holes in that cliff as they'd said that could very well mean a high chance of ambush from behind that would mean a need for numerous tanks to keep the boss and any adds (as he'd heard extra combatants called) busy. Alec had a few other thoughts that no one had mentioned. What if those holes could pump water out and flood the field? That would be devistating!! Also if it was a water based boss what if it had tentacles as seemed like a pretty good bet to Alec. That could mean possibility of being thrown or even worse pulled under the water to be drowned. Those were both horrible possibilities no one had mentioned. "Should he speak up or stay quiet?" Alec thought to himself as he chewed on his lower lip his brown furowing in concentration and concern. He was an inner war of turmoil as he listened to what was said and thought about alternate possibilities if what these brave men and women could be facing.

Neo sat and let the conversation flow around her. She didn't really have much to say,. and she certainly didn't want to entrench herself in the middle of an argument going on between the current front line leaders and a person calling themselves a veteran. Even if they did have some experience, they certainly were going about quite a poor way of conveying what they had. Besides, it was quite likely the mobs they faced were quite simpler. At least from what she had gathered, even most current intel on boss styles was not that useful. Hearing some talk about snowfrost, Neo quickly sent out a couple more messages. She remembered using it before, and knew that she had taken on the boss a few times in the past.

TO: Jomei

Snowfrost could work, but that will only work on the DoT portion of the attack. I had it for the event on floor 13 and it didn't work against their main attack, even though they were quite fiery.

TO: Hestia

I already have a snowfrost, but I could help you in getting it for others if you'd like. I would probably get a bit more experience from it then you as well so it might actually help me out a little bit.

@Hestia@Jomei

"It really doesn't seem like there's more to speculate about what we are expecting here... unless there is more to it that you guys aren't mentioning, then really it seems that we've hit a fair amount of possibilities for this fight." Jomei thought back to the description of the boss room that Hestia described, trying to figure out if there was another hint that could point them in the right direction of how to tackle this fight. He let out a small sigh when his mind could not grasp at any other points of interest that they did not cover. "Speaking of consumables now would be a good idea." he said with a few, small nods. "Aside from the regular Overhealth, Mitigation, and Damage items that we should stock up on, we need to figure out what other effects we should take into account.. Damage over time is definitely something that we need to watch out for. Whether its fire damage, which the Snowfrost potion would help with, or some other sort of damage to be aware of. It would not hurt to stock up on multiple methods of DoT protection." Jomei turned his attention back to Hestia, "That goes for the opposite as well.. Debuff songs that can drastically increase the damage we are dealing to the boss, and even any of its minions if need be." Personally, when it came to Consumables, Jomei was partially talking out of his ass. Most boss fights he had been in before now he simply went in with nothing but the equipment on his back, maybe a damage potion here or there, but never much more than that. "If any of you have any other suggestions in terms of consumables, or what we might be getting into, speak up now. Or else we will move into team ups."

Looking around and seeing nobody say anything i would glance towards the member who is rather new to all of this but seemingly knows Macradon on a friendly level from how they have acted as i look down towards Jomei and just give a nod of my head. Well i have stated my opinion of what the teams should be in terms of trying to keep the maximum amount of safety to all of our members. I'm sticking with that idea of what i think they should be. I say in a rather blunt manner as i look around the current members and waits to hear what will come of me announcing that as i glance towards both Zandra and Ruby as well to see how they will take that since at least for Zandra she had been their last time. For those who don't remember i will restate the teams so people can know what i think they should be. Team one would be @Calrex, @Zandra, Are ( @Itzal), @Hikoru. The second group was comprised of @Shield, @Anemone, @Beat, @Jomei, @Hirru. Than lastly was my group which would be myself, @Ruby, @Baldur and than any T2s who enter the event with the logic myself and ruby can provide people cover through the use of field medic to help you out if something goes wrong.

"Actually Hestia" Jomei spoke up after the woman who lead the last meeting expressed her thoughts on what the teams should be, "Being your participation was not certain, I went ahead and came up with a different grouping for the fight. One that I feel, hopefully, would play to everyone's strengths and allow them to work with those they trust and can work well with." Jomei swiped his hand upwards to summon his menus, where he had composed a message to himself containing the groupings he had formed for the fight. "The original teaming that had been decided upon, which was before Hestia made her decision to come to the fight was as follows:"

Team 1 Team 2
Calrex Shield
Zandra Beat
Domarus Baldur 
Ruby Anemone
Jomei Hirru
Hikoru Neo

"However, since you seem to be leaning a bit more towards joining the fight after all, that would give us three teams, each with a tank and a healer in each. Of course with the lack of some members being here, and the addition of others.. I would suggest this being a thought as well:"

Team 1 Team 2 Team 3
@Calrex @Shield @Hestia
@Zandra @Anemone @Ruby
@Domarus @Hirru @Neopolitan
@Itzal (Are) @Beat @Jomei
  @Baldur @Hikoru
(Locked for IC Reasons) @Mars @Kairi

Jomei let out a small sigh, "Given Are's unusual request to be paired with no one other that those currently in his group, no one else would be able to join that party or else we lose Are's participation." Jomei was against giving this complete stranger what he wanted, however with these numbers, they could use that extra sword. "Teams two and three are locked up with 6 players in each, however, if anyone drops out, and any other DPS show up to the fight, they will be placed into one of those two groups if a space opens," 

The ginger looked up to the group one last time, waiting for any last minute additions before he nodded. "That being the case, I say that we give us a few more days before meeting up at the boss room to allow for last minute preparations and crafters to finish any orders they have for front liners. Does anyone have any questions or comments about these groups or when to start the fight? If not, I think we can bring this meeting to a close."

I turn my head to look towards Are and have a range of emotions within a few seconds as i just close my eyes and take a deep breathe to calm myself and thinks back towards what i have talked to Zandra about, and what i have had talked to Sey about back before the very first meeting. Looking towards Jomei and than back towards Are i keep most of what i would want to say to myself to focus on more productive ways of representing my thoughts. If i may say this to the assembly here. We are clearly getting more members and  we have more people who could join this fight if we just sent them a message. By limiting our numbers by listening to this Are's request limits our possibility of what we could do as a whole. For example. I've been able to get into contact with a former Celestial Ascendant by the name of Sey who has informed me that he wouldn't mind rejoining the frontlines if we're willing to give him the time of day. However, with how things we are we wouldn't be able to do that with how the groups are currently formatted and thus we would be limiting our firepower. Along with this the guild leader of the Guardians of the new Dawn Stryder has not been taken into consideration for this fight. While you say it might be foolish to do so since he hasn't shown up to either meeting the same could be said for why we are than also including beat into our plans for if he'll show up at all. I say towards the group starting off with the issue at hand as i than look towards Are remaining where i am at the top of the Amphitheater as i look towards him. Meanwhile, i would like to ask why you have some issues with the idea of other people being on your team besides those very specific three.  Since you should know if you have been in other frontline fights know that we don't have another tank to spare and your difficulty in your reasoning is only making things worse on the limited numbers we have. I say plainly towards him not sparing any bluntness to my approach.

Sey watched the recent scenarios going down before his name got addressed to the group. He wasn't there for long, just long enough for them to talk about formations while Hestia gave him a window of opportunity. "Oh hey there~." Sey would greet after Hestia explained herself as well as addressed the one who refused to work with others. Not his problem unless his life was threatened because of it, so he wouldn't address it for now. "Did anyone expect me? It's been quite a while, but I like to consider my lateness quite fashionable~." The snow-haired player would declare with a smile on his face as he would then look over towards Hestia directly, the one he felt most familiar with. As he did this, he decided to take a few steps down to become more leveled with the players, for what good would it do him to stand in the outer part? "Games are full of damage dealers, so let's throw one more into the fray. How else can we clear a boss without hitting an enrage phase? Took a bit of convincing, but here I am~."