[OP-F1] No Nonsense <<Floor 24 Boss Meeting: Take 2>>

"It's been a while.." muttered a blonde cloaked figure, while heading towards a certain NPC's tailor shop. It came as a surprise to receive a request from her mentor after she clearly ignored her and pretty much everybody else for so much time "...but then again, AIs can be pretty persistent." thought the blonde as she walked around the newbie floor, remembering a quest involving a obnoxious npc girl that kept following her around until Ariel had to accept her quest. 

Opening her inbox, she quickly typed a message ending it with "'NO' isn't an option!"
"And send it to..." her hand froze midair instead of moving to tap the intended player's avatar. Instead her silver eyes fixated on another one's avatar, someone she hasn't seen in a long... long time and she was even on the same floor as the blonde. A hint of smile bud on her expression after seeing another friendly name at the exactly same location. "They're not that far from here, how about we go see them?" the blonde changing her gaze towards the intended direction, apparently asking some unseen companion. She wasn't sure if she wanted to actually engage in conversation yet, a internal debate she'll leave for the walk towards there. A hoarse growl that could only be interpreted as a reply and as if she was eager herself, a white figure began to lead the way. Not to big, not to small but enough to instill momentary fear in whoever on her form walking the streets at night.

After a few minutes, Ariel could hear voices coming near a small open stadium. "Ugh there are a lot more people than I expected" muttered the blonde as she pulled on her cape's hoodie over her head. Some of those present, a very small amount, she still considered friends... or at least trustworthy while the rest she would rather not come into contact with. Knowing better than to waltz in, Ariel activated her <<Hiding>> skill and pressed herself against a nearby wall behind @Jomei.
Her eyes widened as she came to the realization that this was a boss meeting, a second one for the same boss nonetheless. "Brings back memories..." she whispered to herself with a smile. Though the quality of these meetings seem to have degraded while she has on her ermm.... let's call it 'vacation' as a certain maid referred to it. Though "self-imposed exile" was the more proper term; at least Ariel thought so.

Standing close to Jomei paid off as he appeared to be the leading authority. Thus Ariel managed to learn some small details as the floor boss' surroundings but more critical from her point of view, the lack of apparent unity despite the deficiency of players attending. Her guess proved accurate as the teams were listed and because of one player's preferences they had altered the teams to suit his desire. "Are you kidding me???" she almost blurted out, risking of blowing her cover. There was nobody in the other side of the wall, where she was facing and another player voiced the lioness' indignation.  

While waiting their replies, the blonde started writing several messages. First one adressed to those he considered friends:

To: @Calrex, @Zandra
Long time no see, this meeting really is something uh? 
I see you're in need for some more manpower. Maybe I'll give ya a hand if you ask nicely
My only condition is that we're in the same team, like old times. (IRONIC RIGHT?) *hinting at Are's request*
Don't look for me, I'll see you soon... hopefully

<3 ooh Kimba wants to say Hi!
ooh! there she goes... never mind, she'll cuddle you herself

To: @Jomei
Sláinte, looks like my favorite Irishman is having fun! Can I join?
Don't bother messaging I can hear you. Actually I'm here disguised as the white lion so pat me please!!!

She couldn't help a chuckle escape as she sent the last message, wondering if he'll get mad at her taking light of the situation. At first she reached to stop her companion but decided that it was for the best to let her be.She'd be safe even if any would dare show ill intent towards the lioness.

Meanwhile Kimba was already doing what Kimba does and after roaring to make her presence known, she nonchalantly made her way towards the center where Jomei was. Despite her menacing appearance as a white leonine figure with 3 black stripes across her forehead and cheeks, she started purring as she reached him and scrapped against his feet. After a bit, depending on his reaction, she would next head towards Calrex and Zandra. Pouncing at the first and biting his armguard then walking to Zandra where she would brush against her tights and try to take a nap on her lap after a long yawn. She'd glance at @Sey just to let him know that she haven't forgotten about him either.

ID# 113911 LD: 6 (4+2) Stealth Rating

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Itzal thought about what everyone was saying.  He also thought about the update they had received not long ago.  He thought about it for a while as people continued to speak back and forth with each other.  His silver scaled dragon resting nearby, watching over everyone.  He was acting rather selfishly, even if it was an absolute necessity.  And if he could he'd rather work with everyone than against them.  Even still...  Itzal wanted to be partied up with Sandra if at all possible.  He realized now he would most likely not be able to work with only people he completely trusted, but if he was lucky...  He decided.  "Very well.  I will work with other players.  However I still have a condition you should be able to work with.  I intend to be in the same party as Zandra."  He was wondering if any other players had the same ideas and intentions as he did.  In regards to fighting alongside Zandra that is.  It would be interesting if that were the case.  At any rate he said his peace and fell silent once again.  He'd need to make sure he ordered potions and foods later on though...  That was kind of important for boss raids.

@Zandra @Hestia @Jomei @Ariel - The Crowned Lion

It has seemed like after the nuisance had left the scene, things were returning to normal … but the raid meeting had gone a bit stale, a bit slow. Macradon could do nothing but sit and listen, trying to analyze the decisions being made at this very moment, it was quite vital that he learned as much as possible from this, he had to improve before he would be willing, before he would be worthy, of returning to the frontlines as a fighter, perhaps a leader if they would want him to again, even though it did go quite bad last time. Listening to the different teams that were made, Macradon was quite intrigued by this newcomer, Are, who wanted to be in a specific team, Hestia already raised the question, so Macradon would keep shut, as it would be an annoyance to just blurt out the same question again for someone we don’t know of. While this was going on, a familiar face appeared, Sey, who had chosen to appear at the meeting “Was he at the first one as well? ... Doesn't seem like so, at least not with his last line.” Macradon thought for himself as he looked upon the other snow blonde person.

[ Passive Stealth Detection 15, @Ariel - The Crowned Lion Spotted by Macradon ]

What would come to Macradon as a surprise was … another her type of incident. Ariel had returned, and something seemed fishy. The way she moved up close to the walls, it was like she were hiding, but Macradon wasn't sure, he just spotted her when she entered the scene despite her trying to hide behind the scenery. He wasn't sure if he should point it out or if she would just reveal herself later, at the very least, there was no danger of her being here, it was a safe zone either way, so no assassination attempts were to be executed today at least, and it would be quite the suicide mission to do it at the presence of all these players. Macradon would look over at Ariel, sigh, and slump down a bit more, trying to stay focused on the discussion, which he couldn't because this drama queen wanted to make an entrance. Macradon slumped even more down and just began to clap at Ariel "Good job, it's not like we're doing anything serious and you're interrupting, Ariel." he would say slightly irritated, it was bad blood from long ago, and he still wasn't sure as to why she murdered Lowe. Macradon would try to hold his composure, and would sit up a bit straighter, but still in a relaxed position not to be too tense.

It was finally time for the newcomer to speak ... and it puzzled Macradon quite the bit. Sitting back up, Macradon would raise a hand towards the Are(@Itzal"Oi oi oi. You didn't even answer the question. Why should we comfort to your needs? It's like Hestia said, we already have it tough as is, and having another random person just joining with specific requirements feels really weird, especially when we don't know you. I might not be able to speak for the entire frontline, but I at least don't know who you are or why I should trust you." Macradon questioned, since this was just another stranger meddling with the frontlines again. 

Almost as if on cue, after Hestia had mentioned his name, another player with snow white hair stepped over the top of the arena, introducing himself as Sey and offering up his services for the fight. The corner of Jomei's lips curled into a smirk as he nodded at the man respectfully, "It'll be great to have you along, Sey. Thank you." With the teams he had just mentioned, it seemed there was some extra space to be able to squeeze in another player. It was starting to look a bit more hopeful for Jomei that the raid team would have no problems after all.

Unexpectedly, another notification popped up in Jomei's peripherals, a message sent to him from another player. Tapping on the icon, he froze as he looked at the name.. Ariel. The last he had seen her was the fight against Tesseleth, where her assistance was definitely lackluster, and she was eventually booted from the raid itself. Before that, of course, the last he had heard of her was her bout with Lowenthal, where she struck down the man's deceased best friend. The man took in a long, deep breath through his nostrils, closing his eyes and trying to keep the anger and disgust from rising within him at bay. That was in the past, and what he had learned was that Lowe was stupid and pretty much set up his own death. The feeling of soft fur and a vibrating animal around his knees brought his eyes to look downward, to spot what Ariel 'claimed' was her in disguise, but Jomei knew was her familiar. Slowly lowering himself to a knee, the ginger offered a few gentle strokes with his hand, running down the snowy white back of the small lion cub. "Ariel, glad you could join us" the man said to the woman who still remained hidden from her sight.

Jomei's eyes rose to meet the shadowed face of Are as he finally decided to break, and allow other players in his team. A wave of relief washed over Jomei as he opened his mouth to thank the man, but was interrupted by yet another message. Eyes trailing down once again, he saw this one was from Shield, who he noticed was no longer in attendance. His eyes went wide with disbelief, as the relief he once felt vanished, and a bit of his hope was lost yet again. "I was just informed that.. Team 2, which consisted of Shield, Baldur, Anemone, Beat, and Hirru.. will not be attending the fight after all." the man let out the rest of the breath he had been holding as a long sigh. "Their reasons were not given, and @Beat and @Hirru were not mentioned specifically.. but the former three will not be there.. So once again, that brings us down to just two tanks and two healers." His eyes scanned the seating in front of him yet again, "We may have gained quite a number of hands to replace them, and avoid being just two teams.. however a third team may be without a tank or healer, which is incredibly dangerous.. So our options are as follows.. We stick with the two team plan yet again, with those most capable for the fight.. or we balance out three teams without a tank or healer on the third... Or, the least likely, but most beneficial, we help out an upcoming Tank and Healer and get them up to level with us so that they can man the third team..."

((OOC: Shield, Baludr and Anemone not joining the fight was based off of their messages on Discord)) 

I find myself pausing at hearing this as i look towards where shield was and than just frowns at seeing him gone and seemingly taking baldur and Anemone alongside him as that leaves us shorthanded and rather lacking in terms of the numbers that were needed. Taking a slow and calming breathe to stabilize myself i just gaze down to think of a solution as my mind works into overtime as i think of the available people we have as i can only come down towards one solution in the very end that could work while keeping the three team format even if the solution is the dumbest i'll ever give possibly. We're down a group. So that means i could off hand myself towards a healer role if need be. That means we'd need two more tanks to show up though, or find ourselves a tank and healer duo. Which to me is very unlikely so instead lets look into our options for people here who are able to take a hit and get back onto their feet while doing so if they had the aid of a healer instead. I offer towards Jomei as i look through the available people once more trying to think who could count when the chips fall. I have some solutions though it'd all be rather risky. Stretching ourselves into three groups is dangerous. Though keeping ourselves to two limits our numbers. We'd either need for someone who can afford to put taunt on their gear to be a tank if they have good evasion, and along with that we would need than either Domarus or Zandra to step up as tanks. Calrex i am suggesting this since we all know that you can take hits and shrug them off without a care seemingly your battle healing i would think would help take you a long way in this fight if we wanted this three groups format. I say to try and explain myself as i than look towards Zandra and Domarus. With you two it is a matter of you're wearing the heavy armor and i know both of you got some good defenses and Ruby can make sure to cover you guys. lastly, our evasion tank can have me as their healer since i can utilize the switch mechanic if they are taking to many hits and we can swap out that way.

((Base PD is 10, so everyone can see Ariel by the way))

Neo was just sitting there still listening to the discussion going on at hand. It seemed that there were quite a few people coming out of the wood-work to try and make it so that there was going to be plenty of people for the fight itself. As the debate was going on though, Neo noticed someone trying to sneak in. By the way that they were moving at least she assumed that it was just her trying to sneak in, they weren't doing a terribly good job of it at the moment. She watched the woman for a bit, and then when Jomei called out a name of someone she knew was not supposedly present, that was going to be the person who was trying to hide. Seemed she wanted to get some secret intel, and failed at the secret portion of that. More history Neo needed to learn about the front lines. Shortly after that though, Jomei announced a message letting the group know that they had just lost three to five members of their raid party. And from what little she knew, they were some pretty powerful players as well. Sitting there trying to keep a mental tally of how many players to prep for, Neo was hoping that this raid wouldn't go so bad. It seemed that they sorely needed to be getting some players up much higher in level than they were right now.

The ordeal had turned to quite the pickle, and Macradon would think of the possibilities since a really big slice of the frontlines had been cut off, it seemed like a really dark time for the frontlines, like when the entire Azure Brigade fell apart, many assets were lost, but the frontlines kept on fighting, and are still fighting today, so maybe this dark time is just one of many that has been and are to come, they will overcome it just like before. Though, he had not enough of a full picture of the plan to really know the teams and how well they would work together. Macradon would just sit and wait for others replies to see how this plays out, as they were somewhat stuck with two sub-par groups, which wouldn’t be efficient, but when the high leveled players just all said “Naw fam” and chose not to join, Macradon was even part of the group, which he wasn’t too comfortable with, since he could've probably take the spot of tank for this raid as well … but he just couldn’t get himself into the fray.

Alec sat quietly listening to everything that was said around him. As the mood of the meeting began to change Alec gritted his teeth eliciting an audible creak from his jaw as he stared down at this hands and gripped them into quivering fists. Why was he so weak? It had taken him so long to figure out even the most basic functions of this world and now he was so far behind. These elite players surrounding him were announcing they needed exactly the type of build he was trying to build himself into, a Tank with Healer abilities, but where as they needed that person now he had spent far too much time trying to learn how to interact with this virtual world that he was of no use to anyone! The thought filled him with impotent rage at his own failings and shortcomings. If only Alec had been able to learn faster he'd be farther along and be of use to anyone at all, but as of right now he was far too weak to be use to anyone till he got better.

Sey was late. Therefore, he did not have the context for their discussions despite trying to piece them out. First, the most important thing, Kimba was there! And she was just as fashionable, he would return the glance over to them with a calm smile. That meant Ariel was in range, but did he care to call her out? Was it really in his place to do that? Nah, she can do whatever she liked, for these were the frontliners, he had doubts that anything malicious could even get past them. Besides, Sey knew her to be such an adorable and sweet woman who could not possibly do anything wrong.

That out of the way, weird requests for certain people in certain parties were being made and that was where he remembered his chat with Hestia. An unfortunate habit that some possesses. There were respectable ones in the group that think of the efficiency of the group, so he did possess a bit of hope. But this was also a reminder for him to upgrade his tanking skills if at all possible, just in case everything gets taken down the wrong road. Not because he had any interest in being a tank, just to make sure he could outlast the boss long enough in case players were being picked out one by one.

There were familiar faces, though none he would really pick out of a crowd due to a lack of relationship to many of them. Though one in particular did have an... Uncannily familiar look. Though he was unsure of it, he then remembered another player in the back of his mind. One that he didn't expect to be in the game either. His purple eyes raised as he would take an approach towards @Ruby, though he made sure to not bring any attention onto him by sitting a couple meters away. He just wished to observe her behavior and compare, see if what he believes is just a fever dream.

Let's see what else these players contribute to the discussion.

"Tsk..." was the only reply the blonde would muster alongside her change in mood. She instinctively pulled the cowl over her face as a pair of eyes swayed in her direction, one person in particular actually beleaguering her for disturbing their meeting. She decided to reply using the stadium's acoustics to her advantage, so that they wouldn't pinpoint her location based on her voice. 

"You're just searching for trouble, don't you? I didn't plan on interfering, that's why I stayed put. You could've easily let me be, as others probably've done." she muttered with a frown and attempted to better hide herself again but not before uttering the next statement. "I already notified who needed to know so be a good soldier and mind your own business."
With that out of her system she sighted and mulled over the new information. The sudden retirement of a full frontline team wasn't ideal but luckily the organizers already started adapting to the changes. Summoning a chat window, she typed a few words and send the following message to @Hestia: "Looks like you're in need of more bodies, count me in. Retirement isn't really my thing."
(attachment to the PM) 

Spoiler

Player Stats:
1,245  HP
120 Energy
Vampiric 2HAS user

High DPS/ACC build

Stealth Rating: 17 ID# 113987

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Jomei listened to Hesita's suggestions after revealing that a third of their forces would not be arriving after all. The plans she had were not exactly ideal.. and honestly, very dangerous. However, with the amount of players who stepped up to fight, it should offset the loss of Shield's group, despite the lack of another healer and tank. "Hestia brings up a good point" Jomei said with a nod, turning towards @Calrex "With Achilles and your Battle Healing capabilities, you serving as a tank without a healer of your own would probably be our best bet, and we can stick Zandra on another team to keep that team's tank alive." Jomei placed a hand on his chin, eyes scanning the crowd and running some calculations on how to split up the groups now. "We need three teams, balanced not only in skill, but in the number of members present. I don't know the skill set a lot of you bring to the table, but if you are here, then I am confident that you will play your part as a front line fighter." Opening up a note from his menus, Jomei began to rearrange the players to create new groups, occasionally looking up at the crowd before him to think on where they would best be placed. Once he was finished, he nodded a few times before turning his screen for the others to see "That being said, here are the teams I recommend:" 

Team 1 Team 1 Team 3
@Calrex @Hestia @Sey
@Jomei @Ruby @Zandra
@Hikoru @Neopolitan @Ariel - The Crowned Lion
@Stryder  @Kairi @Itzal
@Hirru @Pinball @Domarus
  @Mars @Beat

A lot had passed as Calrex kept silent, seemingly being attentive to the conversation rather than zoning out like he did previously. That being said, the conversation did pass by like a blur. There was an initial bit of tension as a supposed veteran player stepped in, one that was around for the battles before the Ultramarine Knight himself had even stepped out of the Starting City for the first time. That being said, the bluenette himself had not seen the man named RyujinSeaLord for any of the battles he had been a part of. It almost made him chuckle when he departed with a quip, saying that any other veterans were dead, when Calrex was literally sitting right there.

Nonetheless, He felt Jomei had handled the situation well, which meant he didn't have to step in. The young ginger-headed man had come a long way, and he seemed to be coming well into his own as a leader of a guild, as well as this raid. Now the point had come where teams were being discussed, and as the bluenette had guessed he would be the tank for one of the teams, although after some more deliberation his teammates had taken a slight switch, with Zandra being moved to a new team with...

"Wait a second..."

The familiar voice drew his full attention as his eyes shifted over to @Ariel - The Crowned Lion, who had come out of the shadows. It had been a fairly long time since he had seen or even heard mention of the Crowned Lion, but he gave a smile and a nod. Even with the previous things that had happened, it was still good to see that the blonde was still around.

With @Jomei addressing him he gave a nod, "No problems with that. It should be noted that I've got both unarmed and battle axe grandmastered, so should our team still require AoE attacks I can switch between at the drop of a hat. In addition I've got a third setup I can change to specialized for building aggro just as quickly, so our team should be clear to go all out without fear of outpacing me and getting the enemies' attention."

I blink as something rather interesting happens as a name is said as i turn my head to look towards the direction of the woman that got called Ariel as a grin goes from ear to ear as a singular thought runs through my mind. 'oh my. First that Ryu guy i can talk to so i can learn about floors one through six. Now i can learn about why Hikoru respected this Lowe guy, and get a new perspective besides his and Jomei's.' i think to myself as i just look directly towards the killer and withhold my judgement since their is always two sides to a story that should be told to understand the motive and reasoning. However, i am forced back to the meeting as i see the teams being handed out as i nod my head seeing that i am getting the new guy that came, and also Kairi as well as i just smile happily since my team is exactly what i wanted it to be. 'The tier two protection squad. Nobody can die as long as Ruby and i play our cards right. I should get the first aid mods next.' I think to myself as i just give a thumbsup towards Jomei and a warm smile to him. Not needing to send a message in my mind for what is clearly a rather visual sign of approval on my end. The only thing to consider is that we might need to be careful if Stryder or Hirru don't show up we will need to divert some members from team three towards team two to compensate for that. I call out as my only complaint as i than just sit down so my feet rest on the top seat and wait to hear what is going to be the inevitable dismissal call from the meeting.

36.png.2a7be406133b9272b9d2ab382f9f6ffd.pngSeeing that nobody stated their complain with her participation, the blonde glanced over the new formations. "Suits me just fine..." she muttered with a smile. Teamed up with at least 2 players that she trusted, she would focus on the fight without watching her back too much. That said you can never be too cautious... Looking through her inventory, she discovered some unused consumables that will serve her well for the coming fights. Seems like everyone had said what was on their mind so the blonde saw no reason to stick around for longer. Eyeing a few individuals she could tell only by the grade of their equipment that she had been left behind, level and power wise. She'll need to rectify that and resurface her reputation as one of the most deadly damage dealers on the front lines. With her hand dancing in front of her, she left a couple more of messages before her departure. "Looks good. Kimba, let's get going!" she shouted, using the acoustics to hide her position. If nothing else important or regarding the blonde would take her attention while she walked off the blonde would be on her way to attend other matters. 

To: @Zandra@Sey

Looks like we're in the same team, one of you let me know when and where the pre-fight gather up is. I'll probably be there under stealth so I'll let you know when I'm there. This ability is pretty handy and fun! oh and I'll need to find some extra mitigation consumables >_>' think one of you help me out?

Here's a fun fact, Sey was a damage dealer. But he could not name a single tank inside of the party that was in the in his own. In fact, he was in the same position as a tank! What a coincidence, right? Right!?. Unfortunately for him, that could not be further from the truth. Quite the opposite, he was the tank of the group due to his higher mitigation. Now that it was pretty much set in stone, he was going to have to prepare. Well, it was either that or leave the group without a tank. And there was a healer most likely, so he just had to help them out, be buddies with them! Despite the attempted words to calm him down, he wasn't so easy about the idea.

Fortunately, a PM came up in front of him. And wouldn't you know it, it's from the sly blonde herself, though it seems there was a three-way conversation. Zandra. He... Didn't recall a previous encounter with any Zandra, so he was rather lost on that front. Regardless, he wasn't going to be setting up any location, this was his first time doing one of these things. There was something about Ariel's message that seemed far more comforting than the thought of tanking, so he replied rather happily.

Spoiler

To: @Zandra@Ariel - The Crowned Lion

I'll take my shot at it, it shouldn't take me more than a day to hook you up with a mitigation meal. As for where we meet up, I'll let you guys decide that one. I'm indifferent and have little idea about how these sorts of meetings work lol.

Macradon would shrug and lean back onto the stone amphitheater seat and reply “If yah really wanted to now have you presence been presented, you could’ve at least cage your Falidae down instead of having it go around and act like a centerpiece in a zoo or something. But hey, up to you I guess.”. Listening to the words of the lunatic, Macradon would shake his head in disappointment “I am doing a soldier’s work, who knows, a murderer could always plot another assassination, gotta have everyone’s eyes peeled when a murderer is hiding at a raid meeting, ya know.” he would say and just stay put, she wasn’t really worth much more air, as the raid being successful was more important than who were going to betray the frontlines again, if she were to turn, not many would pull their punches. Listening to the words of Jomei, Macradon would nod, as well as to Hestia, both their points stood firmly. He really wanted to participate, but his absent mind and body had a really hard time trying to piece together the frontlines, he had a tactician to do that job, and all he could do now was to listen and absorb as much knowledge he possibly could so he could add to the discussion in the future when he were needed. For now, it seemed like the frontlines had a solid plan A and somewhat solid plan B.

Jomei looked to Hestia, who voiced her concern of the possibility of a few members he threw on the roster now showing up to the fight at all. "That idea did occur to me" he said with a nod. "If that is the case, then the teams would be spread out a bit more, most likely a damage dealer from the second grouping being shifted over to the first.  Either Mars or Kairi, I think would be best suited." Jomei let out a small sigh as he compiled a second roster, taking out the few members who he had placed in there simply on a whim they would show up. "The idea of this first team is very risky.. I know Calrex with his Battle Healing and ability to adapt to any situation thrown at him would make him suitable for that role. Hikoru, with his heightened stealth abilities, his hiding skills and evasion should be enough to keep the enemy off of him." The man let out a small chuckle, one that sounded a bit nervous to the keen ear, "I, myself, have a pretty high evasion, as well as maxed out battle healing, that should hopefully keep me safe as well." The man turned his screen towards the others after taking out a few of the names. The first team was severely lacking in members, and there were not many from the other teams who could fill those spots without being pulled from a pivotal role. 

Team 1 Team 1 Team 3
@Calrex @Hestia @Sey
@Jomei @Ruby @Zandra
@Hikoru @Neopolitan @Ariel - The Crowned Lion
 Kairi/Mars Kairi/Mars @Itzal
  @Pinball @Domarus

"If there is nothing else to discuss, then I think it is time to conclude this meeting. See to any last minute preparations, and visit some of the shops to stock up on potions and other buffs." Jomei shook his head, "This isn't going to be an easy fight.. but we've pulled through worse. So I have faith that we will win this one." 

Thread Complete
@Jomei 2 SP 100 col
@Neopolitan 1 SP 100 col
@Hestia 2 SP 100 col
@Macradon 2 SP 100 col
@RyujinSeaLord 1 SP 100 col
@Alec 1 SP 100 col
@Sey 1 SP 100 col
@Ariel - The Crowned Lion 1 SP 100 col