Blaze's Journal

Related image

Username: Blaze
Height: 5’4

About: History/personality

I was a in my last year of high school before getting trapped in SAO. My grades were a bit good, but my social skills were lacking since I’ve was a loner. As a child I had a childhood friend named Lulu, but she moved away, which is why I picked up gaming and anime. My father work Under Kayaba and was given a copy of the game which I Got for my good grade despite gaming and watching anime. I learned to balance gaming and my school work so I though doing SAO wouldn't affect that time so I decided to try it out.

Now that I’m trapped inside this death game, I once again filled with hope to find a lost friend and ridding myself of all loneliness inside of me. I'm now starting my search for Lulu as a got a email from her for the first time in years. I can finally find her again, even with all this chaos I will find her and we will get out together. But before see her again I gotta level up first, which is why I find myself staring at my map seeing where the closest quest is to start my journey to find my friend and get out. Staying determined while doing anything to achieve my goal.

Virtues:

Balance - I was always observant and gave attention to a look of things equal hence the perfect balance I have with my grades, anime and gaming. with any new tasks I'm given I remain poised completing each one on time. While doing anything I'm given I'm always fair during any game letting those around me "have a go."

Caring - Whenever I see someone who is lost I can't help but to see if I can do anything. If anyone I deem trustworthy, I become attached to them over time. Caring for other is one of the things I feel like can make a difference.

Courageous -  After Lulu moved away I had always feared being lonely and other things. But since being exposed to this invisibility of nobody noticing I've embraced it. Losing all the fear I've once had, taking on any challenge I face with hopes of meeting Lulu once more.

Flaws:
Reference: http://darkworldrpg.com/character-flaws/
Fierce – I tend to be a bit hot headed and can lash out on anything from time to time. During some of my childhood I was constantly bullied, so even now I fight anyone who does anything similar. People wonder why I can be timid at one time then completely raged the next, but no one bothers to get to know to learn the reasons why.

Unpredictable – Whether I'm online or in school people are always unsure on what I'm going to do next. During school when the teacher see me playing games I show them that I'm finished when most people don't finish until half an hour latter. During anything I do some of things that people think are absurd.

Withdrawn – I have always been a loner after Lulu moved away. Where my only bit of socializing was within my room online. Everyone at my school knows me as the lonely wonder as no one knows much about me.

Profession:

Skills

SP: 5

Non-combat:

Passive:

Combat:

Weapon skills:

» [x2 AoE] Rage Spike (2 SP +2 per target hit) - Strike each target in the vicinity twice in a blinding fit of uncontrolled rage.

[x3] Snake Bite (3 Energy) - The user quickly strikes the target with three brisk angled slashes.

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
» 1H Straight Sword (equipped) - [enhancements] damage, accuracy

» 2500col

» Light Armor – common Tier 1 (equipped)

» 3x Starter Healing potion (healing 50 HP)

Stats

Lvl:       1

HP:       20/20

EN:       2/2

Roleplay/Threads:

(If I've missed anything, could add or take away then please comment so. Thanks)

Edited by Blaze