[PP-F4] Brits

One clean swing towards the right missed impact against Leru's face like originally intended, only biting bitter air. Damn speed preventing Sey from landing a strike on his brother, Leru only added more to the salt with a taunting smile as his hands were kept neatly in his pockets. Following it up, Sey aimed a big right buzzsaw kick, only for the ankle to be caught and had all momentum be stopped. "Piss off." Leru tauntingly ordered before using a swift kick of his own, landing a perfect shot to the gut and letting go of his ankle. Sey had the balance to be merely slid back by the impact, but the kick was heavy despite the little damage that it inflicted.

"Bleh... I give." Sey declared as he felt himself nearly about to collapse from how hard the kick landed. Sure, pain can't be felt, but the virtual body still reacted to impacts such as that. This body would perish if another one was taken with that same level of force. Practice was difficult with someone like his older brother, but this was how he got over things, right? At least, for the moment.

Leru crossed his arms over his chest and walked forward with that knowing grin he always had. "Bruh." A stupid "brother" pun. Haha, so funny.

"Whatever. I do kinda feel better though." Sey explained, looking towards the side of the empty fields of snow. It was all too familiar to him at this point, it's been a while since he left this floor in fact. They both were home, the Yukino brothers. "I don't know though, is this really supposed to assist me?"

"That AND being able to hold up a conversation." Leru added, placing the pointer finger of his right hand upwards. "That's rule number one in business. How are you supposed to obtain connections if you can't even speak to people properly."

"What, am I supposed to walk up to one and be like 'haaaaaai, me named Sey. wut's ur name?'"

Leru just smiled, a clear indication that yes, that was exactly what he expected from his brother.

@Kirbs

Every step she took, another blast of what felt like tiny knives hit her. Kirbs tightened the thin, pale scarf around her neck, though it barely helped at all. She never liked the cold. In fact, the cold had practically been her enemy since day one. The redhead grumbled under her breath as she took another step into the endless field of white snow. While the cold bit her and the snow slowly numbed her, she was silently cursing herself for being an idiot. All I wanted to do was gather. Gather! Is that too bloody hard to ask for me? God damn it, there goes my control over my toes, she let out a huff of hot air as she attempted to feel her toes.

Scarfy didn’t seem bothered by the stinging cold at all. In fact, he seemed amused as he watched his owner grumble under breath and curse the weather. Kirbs should feel betrayed or even offended, but at this point in their relationship, she was even surprised anymore. 

Kirbs looked up in surprise as she heard multiple voices echo through the barren field. She honestly didn’t expect anyone to be out on this floor. But then again, she didn’t expect to be on this floor either. She quickly made out two shapes of players- or at least that what she hoped they were. 

@Sey

Edited by Kirbs

"You can't make me!" Sey retorted with defiance, only to be met with a finger pointed right above his vision. His health bar. The numbers suggested otherwise, that was so dumb, Leru should not be given this sort of power! Unfortunately for him, the same finger would be used to flick his forehead, a sudden force pushing Sey backwards. It was insane how this illusion of strength could be so broken.

Pushed back the distance he was would leave Sey sliding to a sudden unsuspecting player. Fortunately, he wasn't going to let collision happen, smashing his boots against the snow with his weight. Not to prevent himself from hitting the redhead since he wouldn't see her at the time, just because he wasn't going to be sent flying half a kilometer via sliding.

Turning his body around, there a player would be along with her familiar! And neither of them seemed too happy about their current situation. Sey would look back towards Leru's direction, but he remained station. Bastard knew what he was doing...

Regardless, walking away would be painfully awkward at this point. If her mood didn't change, it would be clear they were were uncomfortable with their current situation as well. Should he do something? He should do something. Mmmmmmm...

"Nice weather, hm?" Damn, he was screwing up this chat already!

@Kirbs

Kirbs yelped as the body flew towards her. She was just about to bolt but the player managed to stop himself before he flew into her. She peeked behind him and saw the other player standing there silently, which only freaked her even more. The redhead gulped before nervously laughing at the situation-- something she would do often when she was stuck in an unfortunate situation. She looked at the cloud covered sky and then back to the snow-covered fields. Gulping, she let out a dry laugh. "It could be better," she breathed, watching the hot air disappear. 

Scarfy lifted his head off of her shoulder and narrowed his yellow slit eyes at the stranger before snorting and resuming his position on her collarbone. "Wow, love you too, Scarfy," Kirbs muttered, shoving her numb hands into her pockets. She knew that Scarfy didn't find her interesting but damn, he could show a little bit of attention. She scoffed, telling herself that it was never going to happen.

@Sey

Yikes, that puff of air did not look pretty considering the... Attire, of the girl in front of him. Poor thing was two minutes away from catching frostbite on that miserable virtual body. They may be numb to pain, but the effects their bodies forced them to go through may as well be equivalent to feelings. An under-leveled player or someone who knew how to put up a good front for an assassination. Did people want he head? Hopefully not, he didn't piss of that many players over a year ago... He believed. Come on, business was business! And Leru was there, so there was some hope.

Today was a charity, however. Her remark did not fall on deaf and frozen ears. Though he couldn't help but snicker a slight bit when the familiar decided to be feisty, responding harshly to the girl's attempt at finding love from her partner. "Ah... I definitely know the feel. Mine's a wolf. She's... Very sassy." Sey explained, though he would remember that the wolf didn't really want to hang around Leru for now. So she was resting up at home, how lovely.

"Let's see if you're right." Sey explained as he would take off the one layer of warmth he had on his body, solely surviving off the <<Survivor>> skill in order to keep himself warm. His pale right hand held a heavier jacket, originally intended for the sake of aesthetic, but hopefully one that would suit the poor thing. "You can keep this if you'd, like. I know a tailor or two. Think this might for work you?"

He was getting... Slightly better?

@Kirbs

The girl gave a wry smile as she heard him snicker. Kirbs let out a small laugh as she heard him talk about his own familiar. “Well, I’m glad I’m not the only one. This guy is more stubborn than anyone I know,” she replied, cautiously patting Scarfy between his ears. “But a wolf,” she gave a long whistle, “that’d be an interesting sight.” She didn’t ask for the whereabouts of his familiar, and frankly, she wasn’t sure if she dodged a bullet. 

The girl blinked at his extended hand. “Oh, it’s really okay. I’m totally fine-“ a gust of bitter, cold wind hit her and she quickly retracted her statements. “Never mind,” she mumbled, taking the jacket out of his hand, “but thank you. I’d probably be an ice cube if it weren’t for you,” she joked, hoping that her attempt to lighten the bitterly cold mood worked. She swung the thick jacket around her and immediately felt relief. “Yeap, it’s great. I honestly feel pretty dumb for coming to floor four without proper clothes,” Kirbs chuckled sheepishly, scratching the top of her head. She couldn’t help but feel grateful for the jacket but the fact that two random strangers were so happened to stand in the middle of a cold, snow-filled field still irked her.

So, uhm,” she peeked behind his shoulder again to see the same boy still standing there, “what are you and your... friend on floor four?” She asked, feeling a tight lump form in her throat. She had been far too chatty and not enough suspicious. They could be murderers for all she knew. She dug her heel into the snow and prepared to bolt if anything fishy came up.

@Sey

Edited by Kirbs

"Well out of all days she's not with me, it just had to be this one. My apologies, maybe sometime in the future!" Ayyyyyy, they got to relate through their familiars. It was a fun topic, surely, one that both strangers could smile about. Wait... Right, they were strangers. Leru would not want that to be the case, the sneaky little bastard had his hands tied behind his back with this stupid numbers game. "Oh! Uh, call me Sey by the way."

With that, he would flick his right pointer finger upwards to reveal his player card. The difference between their levels likely blocked the poor thing from seeing any information about him, so he had to demonstrate for himself. If she cared to look, the name would be legitimate. She would also get to see his stats, which might intimidate the poor girl. Not that he had any intentions of doing so, he just wanted to prove himself to be legitimate.

"Think nothing of it, and don't worry about it. I don't have the jacket, so out of the two of us, who is the dumb one again?" He would jest, hoping the poor thing didn't try to return it to him. But in case she did, he would preemptively continue. "I have the <<Survival>> skill, no worries, love. I'll be just fine." Some slang just had to spill, didn't it?

Oh riiiiiight, Sey turned his head over when his "friend" was addressed. "Oh right, give me one second, dear." He turned his body around before cupping his hands. "Leru, get your dumbass over here!"

Sey just received Leru's middle finger in return, he wasn't budging. He just sighed before turning back over towards the redhead. "That's... My brother. He and I did a bit of training before, well, this happened."

@Kirbs

"I see, that's unfortunate. That'd be great. Maybe Scrafy and her could share the common interest of rebelling against their owners," she joked, feeling a little bit more relaxed now that they both had common ground. Now that she wasn't a nervous train wreck anymore, she looked closely at his face. He seemed a tad bit familiar, but it wasn't like her to remember faces... or names. Perhaps she had just seen him at some event. "It's a pleasure. I'm Kirbs," she flashed him a quick smile.

She leaned in to look at his information, her eyes quickly skimming through the information. She wasn't sure if she should be relieved or even more worried. Holy crap. Just how strong is this guy? She leaned back with a nod and a nervous laugh. "I-I guess I believe you then," she mumbled, trying to figure out what to do in this situation.  Okay, okay. I'm on floor four. In the middle of nowhere. Where it's cold as hell. And there are two people who can probably kill me with one shot. Isn't that lovely?  

His statement made her feel bad. "I swear, I'll return it someday. I'll eventually get one myself so I'll return it to you when I do." She glanced behind her shoulder from where she came from. "I haven't been to Hei's in a while so I probably should do that. Noted," she muttered, giving herself a mental check. "I see, so you did that quest, huh?" Her face turned as red as a tomato when he finished his sentence. "R-right. Of course you'll be," she stammered. I was not ready for that, [@#$%]!

She was just on the verge of cooling herself. "Oh, alright-" She cut her sentence off as she quickly turned away, trying to calm her hyperventilation. [@#$%], [@#$%], [@#$%]. God, this is going to be the death of me.

She quickly turned back just as Leru gave Sey the bird. She chuckled out loud and smiled fondly at the two of them. "Oh, no. I completely understand. I have two big brothers at home... they're quite a handful," she explained, smiling to herself as she thought about them. "Training in the snow? That sounds a bit cliche, no?"

@Sey

"Oh no, the pleasure is all mine. Nice to meet you, Kirbs." Sey replied to her greetings, pondering upon the thought of giving Kyu someone new to play with. Both had hot personas that just screamed rebellion against their owner's wills. Perhaps he should start charging Kyu rent to live under the same roof as him. Naturally, he wouldn't do that. Instead, he'll reward her with Scarfy. That was the name, right? He was going to assume it considering the context she said the name in.

It didn't take long for him to read her stutter, and it was no coincidence that it happened to be when he revealed his player card. "Hm. Perhaps a leap of faith would help?" Sey asked as he flicked his finger again. His eyes scanned over the equipment he possessed before he took each item off so that he was left with a white undershirt and a pair of acid blue jeans. His stats would drop down heavily thanks to this, but he could tell when his numbers weren't welcome. It took time to put each and every individual item back on as well, so he's going to be quite vulnerable.

-99 MIT
-3 ACC
-3 EVA

At that point, her words began to devolve thanks to his precaution. Sey just chuckled lightly when she started stumbling over herself, she was too innocent for this literally cold world. Who wouldn't want to protect someone who is equivalent to a gummy bear? "Nevermind that, love. Though if you are interested, I'd love to run through that quest with you if you'd like. Then you could match my level of clothing and feel warm in the winter."

"You know the pain all too well then. The younger ones have to stay alive." He replied with a smile to match hers. Seems like they had two things to share now. And then she called out the cliche. Hey, hey! That's not fair! Sey stumbled a slight bit when she said this. "Hey, cliches work! I think... Ask my brother. It was his idea."

"And my ideas are the best, piss off, loser!" Leru called out towards Sey, holding back a spiteful remark to straight up have both of them come at him. Leru liked to provoke, but something told him that would not help Sey's case.

@Kirbs

Kirbs blinked at him slowly as he took most of his equipment off, leaving him in nothing but casual wear. “Oh, I mean. You didn’t have to do that,” she mumbled, fiddling with her fingers. “I think I can trust you enough to not kill me anyway,” the girl chuckled, not sure if she even believed herself. She relaxed herself now that she knew that she was in immediate danger. Although, she was still sure he could kill her in a few shots if he needed to.

She bit her bottom lip as he chuckled at her expression. Her face turned beet red once again as she attempted to brush off the sentence. “Y-Yeah. That’d be great, actually. I don’t go to this floor much but I guess it’d be nice to have a jacket in my inventory,” she explained, her eyes averting to her boots.

”Yeah, my brothers always outnumbered me cause they were twins which practically made them inseparable,” she smiled at the thought. “God, I wish they were here with me. It’d make the days go on a whole hell of a lot faster,” the redhead sighed, tapping her heels against the cold and solid ground. “Yeah, of course, they do... in books and movies,” she snorted in a very unladylike way. At the mention of his brother, she peeled over his shoulder again and chuckled to herself as he dissed Sey. “Ah, brothers. The joy.”

@Sey

Edited by Kirbs

"Oh? Well I'll do it anyways, I doubt I'll be training anymore." Sey replied before placing his hands in his pockets, though he couldn't help but hold his laughter in when she said she was sure he wouldn't kill her. It took a while for him to regain his composure, for holding in the strong laughter was a task in itself. But he straightened himself in a few seconds to that he could finally answer to that. "Kill you? Please, you're like a breath of fresh air compared to how my life's been going as of recently."

"What about me!?"

"What ABOUT you? Loser."

No punches were pulled, but all was fair in love and war. Brotherly love, but still love in a way. And the redhead was a preferable talking partner now, this was what Leru wanted, right? On top of that, she seemed interested in taking on the quest to obtain the skill. Nice, ambition was always good for profits. Though the red that flushed over her face and eyes averting downwards suggested that she wasn't the most comfortable with the idea despite the acceptance. Regardless, she accepted! "Lovely, then. I'll add you to a party, then I'll give you the whereabouts and objectives of the quest."

"You're already in a party, dumbass! You can't add her, I'm the party leader."

Sey flicked his right pointer finger towards the party he had previously before disbanding it. Was that a good enough answer for his brother? Regardless, now there was open space to invite her on board. Perhaps he could have let Leru add her, then they all could handle it. But Sey will repeat it over and over again, this was something Leru wanted. If anything, Sey was just following orders.

Listening to her talk about her brothers brought an odd warmth to him. Older twins terrorizing their little sister before protecting her from the real dangers, it was a bittersweet thought. A shame that they didn't make it into the game. Then again, Sey JUST found Leru... So... Maybe they were out there somewhere if she was lucky. But if not... "No worries, now you get bootleg version of the twins! Though I doubt Leru counts as a human."

"And I doubt you could count without reciting the damn vampire from Sesame street you little-"

"Anyways, yeah. It would be strange if we were in some sort of story." His purple eyes rolled up as he pondered the thought, the tip of his left finger pressed against his chin. "Would be a weird story. But it's okay, that's why others exist! Perhaps you would make a better one~."

@Kirbs

She giggled along with him and smiled. “I’m glad that’s the case, but your life must suck cause I usually annoy the [!%#@] our of people,” she joked, tugging on the sleeves of her shirt anxiously. “I can never be too careful anyways... I don’t want to end up like Je- most people,” she scratched her chin with a strained smile on her face. She was glad he was comfortable around her. She really did tend to piss people off sometimes and it made her glad she didn’t piss off everybody.

She let out a soft laugh as she watched the brother quarrel with each other. Her soft chuckle soon turned into full-blown laughter. “You two are too much,” she wheezed, “it’s, like watching my own two brothers argue with each other.” 

”That sounds great, thank you,” she said sincerely. Watching Leru make another remark cracked her up. It was nice watching siblings interact with each other, she hasn’t seen much of it since she arrived in SAO. She lightly giggled as she watched Sey leave the party. “I see that you two are very close,” she joked, “is he the older one?” 

“I see,” she mused, watching both of them diss each other with an amused expression. It was when she heard Leru’s statement did she really start to laugh. ”R-really?” She gasped, holding her palm over her mouth to stop her from unleashing hell upon the world. “I think I just found new blackmail material!” She exclaimed after she had calmed down.

@Sey

Edited by Kirbs

"Is that so? You seem sweet, I can't really see you annoying me." Considering the people he has to deal with on a near daily basis, Kirbs would do fine around him! At least, he thought so. If her reactions and interactions were like this all the time, he wouldn't have a problem with this. Her cutoff was interesting, something that made him raise his eyebrows in response. A player's name, though he was unable to make it out with just that followed up by a pained smile. "Well, you won't today. At least, not while we're here. If not for the sake of ethics, at least for the sake of having a roof to sleep under." He pointed up towards his green crystal, showing that he was clear. Redemption was possible, but would he really do that and claim he wouldn't kill for ethics? Then again, it made... Her... Unethical. Not the redhead, but... Her.

Hm...

The chuckle that followed their quarrel was, admittedly, adorable. Then it became laughter. He just smiled as she did, it was nice that she took amusement to their little scribbles of dialogue. "Seems like we truly are discount version of them. Though, remember, I'm the smart one. Oh, and something about... Age before beauty? I think so." Sey explained with a smirk, though Leru just quipped something that sounded like telling Sey to kill himself. What a lovely older brother.

The final part caused her to hold in laughter of her own before she declared she found blackmail. Sey slapped his palm against his face, context mattered. "I sucked with numbers back in second grade, okay!? I'm fine now... And how is that fair, I have no dirt on you!"

@Kirbs

"Well, you gave me the jacket so I guess I can go easy on you... for now," she followed her sentence with a wink. "Just wait till I get hungry. That's when all hell breaks loose," she said, her face completely serious. Kirbs broke out into a laugh soon after, her crimson eyes lighting up in amusement. She chuckled nervously under her breath as she watched him raise an eyebrow at her sentence. Averting her eyes to the ground, she nodded her head with a small smile. "Yeah, maybe next time or something."

The girl shook her head and giggled. "I don't know," she sang, "I think both of you can up your game." She erupted into a fit of laughs again as she heard his words. "I'm sure you are," Kirbs wheezed slightly, and she was almost certain that her words would earn her a glare from Leru. "I think this is the best sibling interaction I've ever seen," she heaved, leaning down to press her palms against her knees as she laughed harder. "I-I think I'm gonna throw up," she coughed into the snow as she was unable to contain her fit.

Scarfy, however, looked like he was going to slap Kirbs straight in the face. What a bum, she thought, almost forgetting that her familiar was right there.

She was just about to recover until Sey had mentioned something about sucking at numbers in primary school. She fell back on to the ground with a cackle. Scarfy had just barely managed to slither off before he got crushed. The girl's body convulsed with laughter, and she was pretty sure she wasn't going to be able to talk after this. After a few more heartbeats of laughing, coughing, and gagging, she finally regained her posture and quickly stood up, brushing herself off. "Well," she started, her voice hoarse from laughing, "ask me something, I don't think I'd mind."

@Sey

"Awwww, how sweet of you, love." Sey tauntingly replied with a smirk to her wink, it seems like he has a trickster after he broke her out of her shell. Someone who was willing to tease, she was an interest for someone in the field of communication, there was value in her personality from a business perspective. A saleswoman, she could try with her adorable nature mixed with her sly intentions. Then again, she shows a pessimisstic side later on that shows her doubts and insecurities. He just tilted his head to the side when she declared that it might happen another day. Sey remembered being lowly and having people help him, so... "Is that so? Maybe I could help you, if you have no other place to go to that is."

Her eruptions were contagious, something that made him smile as he watched her collapse onto the ground, and he laughed lightly with her. He still stood up, it was a fun time after all. Though he did feel a slight bit concerned when she mentioned she was going to throw up, and so he stopped his laughter to finish off what he needed to do. "Chill, chill! No need to hurt yourself!" Sey even offered his right arm outwards so she could grasp his palm, hoping to help her up onto her feet again.

Though he took it back when she continued, crushing the familiar under her weight. Kirbs seemed like a lightweight, but discomfort for such a tiny body would still be evident. But it wasn't his job to help it, so he remained stationary as she finally brought herself to neutral yet again.

"Ooooo, all right. You have one embarrassing thing about me, how about you? What are you ashamed of having being known to the world?" Sey asked before he then looked over his shoulder. "If it makes you feel any better, whisper it in my ear, no need for the older brother to hear your secrets."

"Damn it, Sey!"

@Kirbs

Kirbs thought for a moment before nodding her head. Waddling over to Sey, she looked up at him and frowned. "Please, promise me you won't tell anyone." She sighed, shaking her head. "I can't believe I'm telling anyone this. This is so embarrassing!" She gripped the side of her head with her palms and groaned. "Okay, okay," she whispered, holding her palm up to cover the side of her head that was facing Leru. "I'm still scared of the dark." 

She stepped back and inhaled sharply. "Not a word!" She demanded, pointing a finger at him. "I'll find you if you do. My ears can hear from kilometers away!" She warned. She clapped both of her hands together with a grin, her expression changing dramatically. "There! Now we both got ourselves blackmail for each other!" She looked at the ground to see a very pissed off Scarfy staring up back at her. Oh boy. She held out her hand, to which Scarfy slithered on briskly.

@Sey

Edited by Kirbs

"I promise~." Sey replied as he then lightly pointed back towards her. "And if I break it, the convenient seal protecting my secret might just slip. Blackmail is too good." That was that! A weird way to bond, the both of them having their personal lives prodded into. But here they were, he was a stupid kid and she was... Afraid of the dark. Sey snickered lightly, but then let it all go through an exhale. She was vulnerable, he was going to respect her secret, even if it was a childish secret like that. "Secret is safe with me, I assure you."

Somehow, he felt a lot cooler with Kirbs. As if he knew her somewhat personally, since they were vulnerable. She could slash some good health points off of him or just straight up tell the world how dumb he was. Yet with how nice and sweet she acted, he couldn't help but feel like, well, happy. It was a foreign feeling considering the recent circumstances, but it was one he truly felt.

"You won't last too long if you travel out in the open on your own." Sey explained bluntly, his lips neutral as concern washed over him. The young girl was, well, vulnerable to damage based on her level. A quick scan would tell him of the power difference between them, but he didn't have to do such a thing considering her equipment and lack of <<survival>>. "If you would like, I could accompany you and help you level up! That way, you'll be strong and no one can take your life or anything you care about."

@Kirbs

She lightly punched him as he snickered. "Shhh!" She quickly glanced at Leru. "It could be payback if you tell me a secret about him too," she giggled, turning her attention back Sey. "The more blackmail, the better." 

Kirbs laughed solemnly. "Gee, thanks for the confidence boost," she smiled sadly. She knew his words were true. She might be fine right now but when she hits the higher level floors, she'll be sure as dead. "Yeah, you're probably right. I used to have a partner while travelling..." She trailed off as she struggled to find the words. "Ah, it's nothing!" She looked up at him with a smile and closed eyes. She nodded her head eagerly at his proposition. "That sounds great, actually! Yeah, I'll be able to beat some serious arse when I get stronger," she said with a smirk. Looking back at Leru, she asked, "So, did you two start the game together or something? You two looked to be the same level so I guess you guys did quests together and stuff, huh?"

@Sey

A light punch was received for snickering, but it was just so cute! Of course, he wasn't going to say anything. In fact, he was about to take her advice, but it seems like a sudden chill in the air took place. A strong one, one that should warn them both of a presence much greater than the boy with no equipment and the girl who had a level that just barely got out of the single digits. It was insane how fast Leru could travel towards them, his speed was just unreal.

"Boi, I hope the [no-no word] you do! I got a big axe for a little brother who agrees to that deal!"

"Awwwwwww, but don't you wanna join our little blackmail circle? The more, the merrier~"

"Sey, I will use two fingers and I will not hold back!"

Sey laughed in response before conceding. It seems like they were not going to have Leru's secrets get spilled... Yet. There was one that came to mind, but if Kirb took his offer, he'll have plenty of chances to tell her about it later. In the meantime, he just had to act like everything was all peachy without a secret spilled!

Her sad smile placed a little regret in him. Nooooo, he didn't just hurt her... Did he? "Wait, no. That's not what I..."  Sey didn't continue, he wasn't going to make this worse. He tilted his head when she mentioned a partner. Je, then a partner. All right, this poor girl has something that she has in her, but the poor thing didn't wanna spill. Since they just met, Sey wasn't going to press, she did give him one secret. When she felt a little more comfortable around him, maybe they'll have some luck! "That's lovely then! I'll cover any expenses you might encounter, like inns and whatnot. I'll make sure to make it worth your time, though you are free to leave whenever you feel ready."

"Oh naaaaaah, Kirbs. This boi is like, ten million levels below me. Twenty million in terms of looks." He couldn't help but taught his younger brother, that's what he was for, right? But Sey didn't really focus on that, for another concern came to mind. "Though... I must ask. Do you have a place you reside in to sleep?"

@Kirbs

She let out a small snigger as she watched Leru threaten Sey. "Brotherly love is precious, isn't it?" 

She brought her hands up and shook her head. "I don't need anything paid for. I think I have plenty of money for now... I'll get more when I do more quests but I'm really fine on money terms," she didn't like the fact that money was being wasted on her. It made her feel like she owed people something, and she didn't like owing people favours. She raised a brow at Leru and giggled, "but I'm sure he's twenty-million ahead in smarts, no?" She rolled her eyes playfully and turned back to Sey. Her mind going blank for a few seconds, she quickly nodded her head. "Oh, yeah! I do. Don't worry about it. I have a small wee shop on floor three that's not open right now but I pretty much live there." Kirbs shrugged her shoulders, not really paying much attention to it. "It's a bit small but I'll probably get some apartment or house when I get more money. That's probably not going to happen for a while, though."

@Sey