[F06-SP] Those days are gone <<Calming the Soul>>

Haz was walking down, he stayed in bed quite a bit long as Neo already left for her shop, even if it was close by Haz knew that he was gonna be home alone for the time. Walking around Haz opened his menu and looked at some quest he completed and sure to be told, there where quite a few he did not do yet. One was quite interesting looking. One on floor 6 called Calming the soul, it was really something Haz could use for this time and stress he has been having. taking his shield and Armor he made his way to the door and left Neo a small message saying I will be off going quest at floor 6.

Taking out his items and walking to the teleporter Haz made his way to floor 6. once there he made his way into the thick forest past some leaves and twigs. Once getting to the location Haz sees that on his quest list something post up "meditate at the Waterfall" Haz walks over and first off looks around for a bit. Opening his Menu he sees that he cant sent a message to anyone at all and that was not all, his Map seemed to be locked as well, it was clear to Haz this was one of the famous signal blockers areas.

Spoiler

Hazado

Level: 37 | HP: 740 | EN: 74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield 
Skills: Heavy Armor Rank 4
            Block Rank 4 
            1H Battle Axe Rank 3
            Howl
            Battle Healing Rank 2

Items: T2 Spinning Axe (Damage 3) **
            T2 Warner Horn Shield ( Thorn 2, Para 1) **
            T2 Armor of the Wild (Mitigation 3) **

Ready: 4 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) *
             1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
             1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. 
HP)

House Stats: Master Bedroom "Well Rested" | Master Bathroom "Squeaky Clean" | Living Room "Relaxed" | Basic Kitchen "Filling" | Storage closer "Item Stash" | Mega Slime Farm "Advanced Training"

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking around a bit Haz did not see anything at all, Yet this waterfall seemed to be part of a quest and Knowing this Haz nodded his head at it and looked at the ground for something out of place. It took him not long before seeing the rounded stone next to the waterfall with Marks around it. He needed to do something with this but what was quite unsure to Haz. Giving one more look around the place slowly Haz inspected the room around the Waterfall a bit. Nothing was there but as well nothing was here, to begin with. Knowing mighty well what to do now Haz walked over to the rock unequipping his armor only sitting on his knees in his lower under armor looking to the waterfall a bit. As then he closed his eyes and placed his hands together not knowing what would come.

Haz did not know what to see, looking left and right and up and down, Haz saw nothing just black and more black. Standing up he could feel the ground and somehow some water as well. This water he felt was it from the waterfall or something else. Before he knew it a white flash came to him and shaking his head a bit he looked up to see an old familiar place. It was the house where he used to live in England. He could hear voices and slowly walked over to the house as the door went open for him. Getting inside he saw his younger self running around.

"Come on dad, U way to slow, My speed boat can easily beat u," The younger Haz calls out to someone. Before he knew it another person runs after the younger Haz holding another boat in his hand "He Kiddo, U know my boat has cannons right, U better watch out," Haz his dad said. The older Haz from now followed the two images as they ran around for a bit into the back yard. He did not remember this day at all not knowing what to think of this. Getting a smile on his face Haz looked to his younger self and his dad.

This felt weird, It felt like Haz was watching himself doing this. Yet however, he also felt every action the Younger Haz was doing. "As my ship comes up it launches a cannon at ur ship," He hears his dad say, Haz in his mind followed his dad a bit before he got the younger Haz. "That is unfair Dad!" Haz said in his head as well at the same time the younger Haz said it. Somehow this felt, even more, weirder as soon as the younger Haz was picked up from the ground and swung around. It felt like the wind went into his hair. As the younger Haz was set down the phone from inside the house went and his dad walked inside "Just stay there Kiddo, I got to take this, its probably your mother," He said before going in answering the phone. Haz looked at the younger Haz and kneeled down before him, Staring into him, The younger Haz then made eye contact and Haz fell to the ground by shock, "AH... no worry, I won't harm u. Hey, who do you think is on the phone mister?" The younger Haz said looking straight at Hazado. From shock, Haz stayed put "Well... I... I don't know... Dad said Mom right?" Haz said to this younger self. "Oh maybe your right Mister, That would be great," He said jumping in the air.

Haz was confused by why and how he was speaking to his younger self, what kind of thing is happening here. it was so real and knowing this Haz looked back as he hears his father call out to him to come inside. "Sorry Mister Nice talking to you, But my dad calls me," The younger self said to Haz and ran inside. Not shortly Haz stood up following them inside as his dad and himself sit in the kitchen. "Heyo, Kiddo. Don't be scared now okay. Ur mom is in the hospital right now, she is doing alright but she wanted me to take u with him to get to her," Dad said to his younger self as the younger Haz started to cry. "Is... Is she okay, What happened... DAD! PLEASE..." He said falling silent only for Hazado's vision to blur and get tear of his on in his eyes, Knowing what would happen next before the younger self did so he just shut out. Then he knew it what was going on. These were his memories, the one he knew by as they went. As they got their jackets and went to the car Haz followed slowly behind looking at this scene made Haz really bad and sad.

As they drove away in the car and Haz was left alone on the sidewalk looking after the car as it was nearing the end. "Well It's your fault she got into the hospital, you wanted that game so badly so your mom went out to buy it for you." He hears from behind. turning around to face a dark figure in some sort of doctors clothing He was like a shadow moving slowly and without any trouble from left to right. "Is it really true?" Haz asked as the shadow nodded his head, "Well I was the one that did her operation, there was a game inside her bag when she came here. Your Game!" the shadowy figure said to Haz slowly going up to him. "No... I ... I did... not meant for it." Haz said to the shadowy figure. "I don't play jokes with you, U know you wanted her dead and so u got your wish, I just did what u wanted." He said to Haz. "NO! I DID NOT WANT HER DEAD," He yelled out at him trying to hit him with his fist. "Well Well Well, Don't lie now, U wanted it, I remember clearly." the Shadow said to him before anything else. "Now she has a wish for you too... She wishes u to join her, IN DEATH!"

Haz looked like the shadow transformed into his mother, or at least what in his mind was his mother. "U did... this... Now join me, In Death son... no disgusting creature like you should walk the earth." She said to him leashing out to Haz. Before he knew it Haz he felt a shock hitting him and fell to the ground only to see his axe on the ground. "If you stand still I will let you come without harm," The shadow of his mother said to him. Haz does a backward flip on the ground nearly avoiding the claw of the shadow who looks like his mother and he places his Axe in the ground as he can get to his knees and jumps up to lash out at the shadow, "NO! THIS IS NOT REAL!" He yells at the shadow before backing away, starting to second thought his own mind and decisions. This was his memory of this, what happened to it and was it truly really what he was thinking al those times when he got mad at her and after she died.

ID: 117488 BD: 3 Miss | - 1 Energy 
                    MD: 3 Miss

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 73/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 10 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 185/185 | MIT: 2 | DMG 70

Hazado stood up from the ground trying to see his surroundings. Still standing on the walkway in front of his old house in England. It was not right it was not true, How could this be. As he looked right in front of him he saw the Shadow of his mom moving up to him. "U useless kid, Why could u not get anywhere in life," She said and even in her voice now. Hazado took the hit but before anything could connect with him he pulled up his arm and with a flash his shield appeared on him. "No... Mom, I just wish to ..." Before Haz could say anything else His mom yelled at him from anger and the shadow started to shiver a bit. "How could u. Hurting your own mother, I made u!! I CREATED U!" she yelled at him as she stood before him as Hazado was in complete shock not moving as the attack was over.

ID: 117494 BD: 1 Miss | - 1 Energy 
                    MD: 10 Critical Hit | 70 DMG - 97 = 1 DMG 

Hazado|  HP: 739/740 | EN: 73/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 10 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 149/185 | MIT: 2 | DMG 70 PARALIZED 1/1
Paralise activade on crit

Haz looked around for a way out of here but really there was none and everything got worst and worst as his mom yelled again, "DON'T GO ON SHIP, U CAN'T I WON'T LET U!" She yelled at him trying to grab his arm but failing to do so. "B..but I just wanted to help... I... IM SORRY!" He said to her, but she looked angrier then before, "U are sorry... Sorry for what... WHAT ARE U SORRY FOR!!!" She yelled in an ordering way to him. Haz tried to cover his hears trying to remember why he was sorry and for what he was sorry for. He was sorry for something, But what was he sorry for real. "I don't know, I Don't Know," Haz said trying to get back to her slowly but she kept going backward slowly until they got to the front door.

ID: 117495 BD: 2 Miss | - 1 Energy 
                    MD: 5 Miss | Para

Hazado|  HP: 739/740 | EN: 72/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 10 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 149/185 | MIT: 2 | DMG 70 PARALIZED 0/1
Paralise activade on crit

Haz kept walking back as he then hits something behind him and looks to see the door of his old out, He knew not what was going on really something is not right about this. Yet this is HIS own memories, did he really see his mom like this. But why was is so dark he could not remember at all. What did he do to make her so mad to him and why was she even so mad. Before he could even ask the shadow of his mom ran up to him claws first, just by a hair Hazado went down as the claws went into the door destroying it on impact, "U did not even care anymore, I was your mother!" The shadow said to Haz as she pulled her claw out the now destroyed door in front of her as Haz passed inside to hide from the attacking Shadow.

ID: 117496  BD: 5 Miss | - 2 Energy 
                    MD: 2 Miss | 

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 70/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 15 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 149/185 | MIT: 2 | DMG 70

Standing now inside of his old house just as he remembers is. Nothing has changed, was it all real or just is a memory, maybe it was all just in the game and Haz was just asleep. Standing in the middle of the hallway the shadow of his mother walked into the door, "U really think I did not get to know, U did not care about me, not even wanting to say goodbye, " It said slowly as the voice of his mother got quite a bit distorted as well. Haz looked up from his feet and saw the shadow charge at him, Haz wanted to shield himself but also wanted to wake up from this nightmare. Maybe if he did it again, maybe then. "I... I don't know who u are, but u are not my mother," Haz said putting up his shield in front of him as the shadows claw went into his shield before releasing a small shock as the shadow made an awful noise again.

ID: 117497  BD: 4 Miss | - 2 Energy 
                    MD: 9 Miss |  Critical Hit | 70 DMG - 97 = 1 DMG 

Hazado|  HP: 739/740 | EN: 68/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 15 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 113/185 | MIT: 2 | DMG 70 PARALIZED 1/1

The shadow seemed to have given a bit in as some of the dark mist around it started to fall away after Haz said the thing about this thing not being his mother. Yet however the shadow was trying to claw to him, but it was trying so hard yet did not get any closer. Haz saw this as the best option to get out of the hallway, it was not the best place to do a battle with a shadow or anything else. Focusing on getting into a bigger space Haz came into the living room as there were a few papers on the table and some drinks from before his younger self and his dad left the house. Haz remembered this day well and knew how it started, and Knowing he had fun with his father all day while his mom was going to get some food for them. But why would he have a bad memory of this place, what happened? As he looked at the house phone laying on the ground as it seemed to have fallen on the ground. Was it always like that?

ID: 117498  BD: 5 Miss | - 2 Energy 
                    MD: 4 Miss |  

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 66/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 15 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 113/185 | MIT: 2 | DMG 70 PARALIZED 0/1

Haz looked at the phone for a second and back at the location of it falling. looking around quickly Haz placed one and one together, This was the spot his father was picking up the phone as from here you could see the location of the younger Haz playing. He wanted to look around a bit more but was surprised by a Shadowy claw again, but this time it smashed right into his back as he landed on the table breaking it. Papers flew everywhere and he looked up to see the shadow but this time the black mist around it was more calming down. "U really thought u could run, Maybe it was better for us if you were not born at all. We had no money because of u!" She said to Hazado as papers flew down before him. "No... No... that... Is a lie, I will not believe it, U are Not my mother," Haz said to it trying to push the papers out the way.

ID: 117498  BD: 3 Miss | - 2 Energy 
                    MD: 8 Hit |  70 DMG

Hazado|  HP: 739/740 | EN: 64/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 15 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 77/185 | MIT: 2 | DMG 70

As the papers fell down Haz saw a small vision of his younger self getting home alone and sad and angry throwing the papers from the table. Getting back to his normal view Haz saw the papers fall down. Banking papers, papers of dad his work, papers of drawing, and ... Three tickets to Japan. Not only that also a small text with notes from mom, saying things like, 'Best school for Ruben,' and 'Teach Ruben to sail'. seeing those notes and the tickets got Haz to jump up from the ground and swing his Axe at the shadow. "Lies! My mother Loved me, I just thought wrong! I may have been a struggle to her and dad but she loved me," Haz said taking a wide swing at the shadow hitting it right on the chest making it fly back. Standing up Haz looked over to the Shadow as it yet again slowly lost the Black mist around it, and for a second Haz saw skin, human skin.

ID: 117500  BD: 7 Hit | - 7 Energy | 10*7=70 -2= 68 DMG
                    MD: 1 Miss |  

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 57/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 15 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 9/185 | MIT: 2 | DMG 70

Haz felt a bit of his soul come back to him, knowing that he got his past messed up and all made him grin a bit. Standing up from the fight now he knew something was different. He grabbed his shield and axe and start to rush past the shadow pushing it out of his way. For a second tries the shadow to push him back but misses his change as Haz runs past into the back yard. He turns around as the Shadow follows him laughing, "Now u got nowhere to go, Mister, Just like last time u ran, Now stop running from me and accept that U are going to die." The Shadow said launching at Hazado and missing him completely. "I won't accept this, This is not true, You don't hate me, I saw it!!" Haz yells at the beast as it tries to grab him with its claws. Hitting the tree behind him that was in the yard seeing a small note into the trunk of the tree saying as a Heart with B+C and behind the heart =R, it was meaning the first letters for his family's first name.

ID: 117501  BD: 2 Miss | - 2 Energy 
                    MD: 1 Miss |  

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 55/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 15 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 9/185 | MIT: 2 | DMG 70

Standing face to face with one of his oldest fear, this Shadow was his mom and how he could have remembered it, as it kept saying it was Haz his fault because she died. Slowly as the fight went on with his inner demon he stood face to face with this creature and was scared a bit and wanted to get out of here. "U killed me, U REALLY DID KILL ME!" She said to Haz as she laughed at him again, but this time Haz did not move out of the way accepting his faith more or less. As the Shadow got closer and was closed for Haz to do something He just opened his arms and took the shadow into a hug. "Sorry... I did not mean to run from you at the hospital, I ... I was scared I never .... never gonna see you again, So I... I wanted to keep the memories. the ... good once... .... ... Sorry I did not want to be at your grave, Sorry I made life hard on you because I did not know better, Sorry... I made it so hard with the family, I ... I was just scared." He said as then slowly the image around him began to fold in on itself. The world became black again and he could feel the water below him. 

Letting go of the shadow in his arms he sees his mother, almost just as big as him, "Darling, I would never want to harm u, I knew u were scared your dad explained it to me in the hospital. I really liked your painting, and I will always have it with me. Just so you want to know the truth, I left you a message, If you ask your dad about the video tap he will remember and give it to you, so I can Explain what I really believe." She said standing up, her Dark blond hair flows nicely in the wind of the black space. wearing a white dress and her red glasses the image of his mother was repaired, "Now go and defeat them all, U are strong in my arms, don't let the bullies get to you," She said with a smile before leaving. Haz smiled and looked as his mom disappeared. "Love you to Mom," Haz said low with a smile.

ID: 117502  BD: 2 Miss | - 2 Energy 
                    MD: 7 Hit | 70 DMG - 97 = 1 DMG 

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 55/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 15 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 0/185 | MIT: 2 | DMG 70

• 2 weeks later...

Haz looked around only to see black space again, as his mother disappeared into the void he gave a weak smile and remembered the good times he had with his mom and father. Knowing now that both of them loved Haz for who he was he felt back as a splash of water as he hits the floor. The void was yet again filled with a small pool of water and out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a light starting to shine. A symbol lit up Looking closely he could make out a that there were three rings there all connected as one and In every ring was a smaller symbol. A Marine ship, A Pen, Meaning his mother as she was a writer, and a Spear meaning him as He was officially a spear user in this game and Kind of still wanted to use a spear for old sayings. He looked up as the one white light in this void, at the top of this void. I feel like I forgot something along with the ways, Like, I changed my memory to hide from the bad things. But what did I hide from, After my mom past away I traveled to Japan with dad, what did I hide for there, what was I scared... off, He thought knowing something was going to happen once he got up from the ground

• 2 weeks later...

He was completely lost in his thoughts knowing that something was going to hunt him soon Haz took a breath and sat upright looking at the symbol lighting up. He felt warmth for a moment, something he did not feel for a long time. Even with having fun memories and always trying to look at the bright light Haz finally felt sad and depressed. It was not long before he opened his eyes again with a flash of light and it was pure black. Not like before where he could see his own hand and body, but this time it was completely black, Keep breathing, Nothing to be Scared off right. Haz thought as his breath started to go faster and he felt his heart pumping. Trying to keep calm Haz looked at his hands who he could barely see and trying to find his footing he was not enabled to even stand up. True Haz may look thought and strong and maybe even older, but he is still just a child at heart and body as he was just 19 as he came into this world. Slowly panicking more and more Haz was finally getting to what was going on, He was alone... In the dark. Nothing could help him, with no sight and only earing things Haz just kept breathing faster and faster.

It was just dark with no light at all. Haz started to get stiff and knew what was going on, Facing his fears, face his demons. It was the darkness really something Haz could face here or was it something else. Standing up Haz was leaning on his shield a bit and keeping his Axe close to his body. He felt something was looking at him and that something was not something he wanted to know. "Well Hazado, It seems facing this demon will take steps beyond your comfort zone," A voice said from the darkness before a cold and hard push came to him knowing Haz down as He became very cold all a sudden. "You know what is here for you right, WHahaha" The voice went just in a teasing way.

"Show yourself Demon, I ... I WILL FACE U!" Haz yelled out into the darkness without any known location to this voice. The voice in the darkness laughed again and this time very close almost right next to his ear. "Oh no no no, you won't you can't even move so I am not scared, I will keep you here for every," the Voice said. Haz stood up on his legs again and sadly the voice was right, Haz did not move. 

ID: 118077  BD: 4 Miss | - 2 Energy 
                    MD: 1 Miss | 

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 72/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 25 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 247/247 | MIT: 3 | DMG 23

The laughing of the voice got more and more, Not only that more different laughs joined in as well. Some of them he remembered and others he did not at all. Then he heard voices in the darkness. "Ooh look at him, the scardy cat pissed his pants," and thing like that. Laughter became louder and louder until it was all around him. Haz shacked his head before he knew it he looked up. The laughter did not stop but Haz looked up with a deadly cold look in his eyes before his armor came to him. The armor he grew so reckless in, the one he knew to trust. His helmet was a perfect fit and the armor around him felt like home, felt like he could do anything. 

"Stop laughing," Haz said monotone, to the voice. The voice stopped laughing and seemed to turn his attention to Hazado again, "And tell me, why would I," The voice asked him getting real close to his face, "Because you are not worth my time, I can see you," Haz said before raising his Axe into the air and Smashing it into the now clearly seeing Demon of shadow. The face of the shadow was filed with pure shock confused on how Haz broke free from his fear this easy. "You don't fear me, You are just an imagination of something I was before. You are nothing," Haz said to the Shadow as his voice sounded quite reckless and monotone as hell.

ID: 118078  BD: 10 Major Crit | 10+2=12*7= 84-3=81 DMG | - 7 Energy 
                    MD: 5 Miss | 

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 66/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 25 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 166/247 | MIT: 3 | DMG 23