[F06-SP] Those days are gone <<Calming the Soul>>

opening his eyes he was still in the place from before, he thought that he maybe would be in the new place already but not this time. Time went by and nothing happened. He closed his eyes again asking what was going to happen to the three voices being one again. "we don't know, We only know from what happened before, We all saw you but we never saw the one behind us," The voices said, then the woman voice spoke, "I saw your love, It was a weak and easy emotion, So I took it from you, but you still love her, and love someone new," Then the teasing voice spoke. "I saw her fail to make you lose hope in love, It was close but I was your fear, a too strong emotion, easy to break and a lot of information about it. But you faced me with something you feared more then what I took, you accepted me as a part of you and failed," Then the dragons voice spoke up. "I was them both fail master, You faced your fear and gain hope in love, I saw your pride as a big and ever-expanding object, I grabbed it to grow with you. But you Grew faster than me and overtook me without taking a breath. And so I failed, master."

The voices went quiet then as Haz opened his eyes again looking into the distance and to the symbols, the three of them were now all connected. Something was not going right and something felt like it was still going on, how many of those demons did Haz need to face now. It was quiet for a long time now and it felt like the time was going by like an old lady walking across the street. Looking left and right Haz was wearing his own armor he had as he got here, nothing too big just what he used as his starting gear a bit, but now with an added extra a shield and an Axe on his back.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haz looked around for a second and then a Flash of white came up and without blinking Haz was back at the town of beginners. Did he do it? Looking around he was quite a few people moving around and it was clear to him something was happening. But it felt like it was over. No more voices no more fall visions anywhere. He looked around a bit as NPC's and players moved around, he felt to his face as he could feel something, but as he did so he dumbed into some glasses. The glasses from the last vision, were still on his avatar, but he had no problem with it as in the real world Haz would have glasses as well, he just did not really need them at all but it was just for the fastest letter on the board. Walking around for a bit everything seemed normal and Haz smiled knowing it was finally over. 

He was about to sit on a spot until he got a message from someone, and not just anyone it was Sunova as it said.

To: Hazado

Hewwoooo, Sorry for yelling but I thought me may again
Slept to long again. Just wanted to make sure you did
not forget we would go on a hunt. The others are Waiting
You know, Maybe it diffrent in the UK but its not nice
To let people wait.

Side note, Just wanted to make sure out Tank it ready.
I and the rest will be waiting at the exit please hurry
I feel like he is getting pissed again because U came
Late

wait did Haz forget to go on a hunt with Sunova and some others. Who could that be and who was the person she talked about that was getting pissed and why again. But Haz dod not pay much attention to it at all as he started making his way to the gate. He was quite okay doing so as He did make a promise to Sunova to help her as best as he could, after all, she really trusted him just did a lot of others but still, he needed to protect her from other things as well.

Getting to the gate he heard Sunova yell out above everything else It was clear Sunova was there and she was talking about, yes of course food. Once there Haz spotted that Sunova was standing there with 8 other people, Quite a group did he promise to. But once there Haz his yaw dropped and Voices Of The Unique all stood there. Ash. BB Cole, Evergrey, Kai, Mako, Rose, and even Neon. What was going on here? Haz did not wait a second and wanted to grab his Axe but was stopped by Sunova turning around and speaking. "HAZ! YEAH, that makes 10, Like I said Neon, He was coming. ASH!!! I WON THE BET FREE FOOD FOR ME!" She yelled out to a girl around the same age as Haz with short Green hair. She walked up to Haz and smiled. "Thanks, Dear, Now I lost my bet and need to pay Sunova food, But at least you are here," she said.

Haz felt his emotions sink, hatred, rage, joy, and much more. What was going on how did this all happen right now as well. he knew none of them where dead but he could not remember them contacting Haz at all. "So you like my surprise Haz, I found them all so I asked them to come and meet up again," Sunova said with joy just like she always did. A boy just as tall as Sunova and probably younger than her as well walked up to Haz and hugged, "Hello Big Brother, I missed you, see you got here on time tho so we can go hunting, just do your best," he said as Haz knew this boy as BB or BunBuddy, but they all called him BB for sort, and He called Haz and the man with black hair and older then Haz and, everyone in this guild Cole, Both Big brothers. Cole walked up to Haz and giving him a pat on the back quite hard as always, "So you got your glasses again I see, I must say they make you look smarter, don't you agree Kai and Mako," He said.

As he did so Both a Girl with brown hair and glasses and a boy with glasses walked up, both were one year younger than Haz and as they told to the group they were childhood friends. The Girl was called Kai or Kairiano and the boy was called Mako or Makoshin. "Hey... Um nice to see you again," Mako said to Haz a bit nervous. Kai was a bit more open and gave a hug dragging Mako in as well as he let out a GAH! from panic, "Hello again Hazzy boy, Seems you taking the smarts with you again. Don't pull the smart Ass card again okay!" She said while hugging.

Looking over to his left he saw three of the last members of the group the Girl with short red hair Rose gave a small wave and nodded not really showing a smile but it was the best she mostly did to Haz, as She and Haz knew each other from school but before everything else in this game they hated each other quite a bit. U can say they liked each other online but offline they could not stand each other at all. Next to her was Evergrey, He was always quiet and did not really speak much as he always typed in chats but here he was completely silent and nodded just along. and the last guy, all looking very angry and a bit unpaid as well was Neon, the leader of the group. He was older then Haz by a year but was always very strict and did not want anything but perfection most of the time, Evergrey always has been with him but told he is quite aggressive.

"Fine that you could make it, Mister Hazard. At least we can go now!" Neon said to the group and gave off something of a pull to the rest of the group. Haz was completely confused to how this group of his old guild came back to him. Was this sort of sorry or was this the best they could do for a sorry to him. As he did not know anything else he went on and followed them walking next to Sunova and Rose, "Haz what is wrong, you look like you have seen a ghost, Or are you so in shock from Rose that you lost your tongue," Sunova said with a teasing mather and joking along. However, Haz seemed to less like it and turned to Sunova, "No... no, I was just... Um shocked that... That something was wrong," He said not knowing what to say at this point.

Looking to Rose Has was waiting for some comment from Rose as she and him kind of started to have this 'If we don't speak to each other in real life why would we here,' conversations, but Rose seemed very calm and even got out her own giggle as Sunova said this, "You are so shocked that you lost your eyes in mine," She said as they walked to something. Haz was caught of Guard for a moment, the girl that hated him in real life and now knew each other in the online world as well was always cold to him. But now was acting as she liked him quite a bit. Haz shacked his head, "Um... No Rose it just, I'm shocked to see you all here, I thought you left me," He said to Rose as she turned her head to him, "No No, Silly, We never left you, we were always here!" She said smiling. Haz nodded and shook it off before walking over to the next pair. Cole and BB.

Walking up behind them BB turned around walking back to face Haz, "Hello Big Brother, How have you been," He asked right away, But Cole stopped him, "Hold up BB let Haz wae up first before you ask him the big questions, just look at his face it screamed for sleep." Cole said back. Haz walked up next to Cole who now walked between Haz and BB. "Um Cole, Can I ask you something, Why is Rose acting so weird, what is happened." Haz asked him as he turned to look behind him. "Nothing, she is just Rose, she has always been talking about you after the last battle we had together," Cole said to Haz with a smile before giving Haz yet another pad on the back.

Haz stopped in his track bumping into Sunova and Rose behind him. "Hey watch out Haz, I'm walking here!!! WATCH IT!!!" Sunova said to Haz as Rose just moved back a bit showing a light blush on the face. Haz closed his eyes for a second and looked up as now the whole group stopped as well. The last battle you fought with them, Those words stuck to him for quite a bit. The last battle. Then Haz remembered the last Battle. It was just a few people of them Not all of the guild member were here. those who were there were Kai and Mako, Evergrey and Rose and of course Sunova and Neon. It was a hard battle for sure. Being the only Tank Haz took quite a beating and with bad luck of Mako as he got more crits over the time passing Haz his Hate over to him. Mako was taking quite a beating as well now and Haz was trying to regain hate but it was going slow. Then Neon Yelled something and another guy jumped out killing the boss.

Everyone in the party was beaten up that day except Neon. what was quite weird for the start. But that other player who jumped in, who was he, Long brown and dirty hair, Bulky and taller than Haz, and he seemed even to be older than Cole as well. That day was no battle, that day was a slaughter. As Neon started yelling at Haz word he would only yell at his little brother he had. Then Neon looked over to the other guy who walked up to Haz and smiled, "Weakling... Useless... Begone," Those word were the once Haz heard from him that day. This guy was unknown to everyone except Neon and somehow Evergrey. Thinking Back More Haz remembered the Face of Evergrey, it was full of fear as he got closer to Haz. Neon said the last words, "YOU ARE KICKED AND REMOVED FROM THE GUILD, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN IF I EVER SEE YOU TALK TO ANY OFF OUR GUILD AGAIN! AND NOBODY TALK TO HIM TO REMOVE HIM FROM YOUR FRIENDS LIST NOW." Were his words. Then the other thing Haz could remember was someone giving him a TP crystal as the New threatening guy walked up to Haz holding out his Two-handed Axe ready to strike at Haz. The last thing Haz could remember was hiding in Floor 1 for a long time.

Haz opens his eyes again and nothing changed everyone was still around him. THen Haz nodded. "No... You never liked me after our avatars changed," He said pointing to Rose "You, You seemed like you are shocked to see me, that is not how you are," he said looking at Mako. "And You, Why are you all a sudden so fearing  Evergrey," Haz said looking at him as his face was in pure shock. Then slowly clapping inside Haz his head started. "Well Well Well, It seems like my trick did not work, that is sad. Everything you loved, Everything you feared and your own Pride did not win you over, This is sad" The voice went Dark and sinner. Then slowly around Haz, the players started to disappear into nothing and the clouds closed in and everything became dark.

Then out of the left side of his eye, he was something run at him, a Shadow with a jacket with a fur collar. Long hair that looked quite dirty and a two-handed Axe. Before He knew it Haz was attacked by a new Shadow. It was almost close to Haz as he ducked down under the swing from the Axe and placed is own Axe into the hip of the shadow as the light slashed of him with a powerful swing. The Shadow took the full blow and moved distance between Haz and himself.

ID: 118360  BD: 10 | Crit +2 | Lightning Axe *7 | 7*12=84-8=76 DMG | -7 Energy
                    MD: 5 | Miss

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 67/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 25 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 479/555 | MIT 8 | DMG 53

Haz now saw the full form of the shadow, one he feared, one he could have ignored for years as he exactly did. The one who took away what he loved, took way his pride. The one that made him hide on floor 1, making sure nobody could get harmed for what he did. "I tried my best to get the perfect Data from them, but how did you know this was not real is my real question, but let's just end you while I get to know you more," He said moving his big Axe to Hazado. Haz was faster with his movement as he did not yet get his shield out as it was still sitting on his back. Coming in with the same swing Haz ducked under it but was surprised by boot and got kicked to the ground before the Axe found place onto his back. A Loud Clank sound went into his hears and Haz started to hear a high pitch tone in his ear. But not only that It seems that his shield gave quite a shock back hitting the Shadow right as the Axe was shaking like crazy.

ID: 118361  BD: 2 | Miss
                    MD: 10 | Crit | 53-97=0 | 1 DGM 

Hazado|  HP: 739/740 | EN: 66/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 25 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 443/555 | MIT 8 | DMG 53 | Para 1/1
Thorns - 36 HP
Def Paralized Active 

Haz took up his Axe and took his Shield from his back holding it in his hand. Small pixels left a mark on his shield and slowly Haz took his grin on his face and smiled. "A Dragons Pride shall take over," Haz said before He moved to attack with confidence in his eyes. But it was a bit too much at the Demon stepped out of the way while the Axe was still shaking in his hand preventing him from attacking again. "You really think that would work again, Didn't they tell you they saw before. I have seen all of them I know how you fight." He said sinner tone. Haz grinned has he tipped up his glasses a bit, "Now now, seeing as you did no damage to me at all it seems I am on the winning party here. You better give u before I give you nothing less than mercy." Haz said with an attitude you could say from, I know I will kill you, and I will not give you any hope of winning at all. It was like Haz was enjoying this to see the beat down getting started on this thing. But Haz smiled was not only full of pride but full of joy from love seeing his friends again and his eyes shouted fear, because of the one thing he feared was losing them again.

ID: 118362  BD: 2 | Miss
                    MD: 7 | hit | 53-97=0 | 1 DGM 

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 66/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 25 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 443/555 | MIT 8 | DMG 53 | Para 0/1

Haz did not really fear this man at all so why would he, He knew that his friends liked him and loved him for who he was, but they feared something. It was Neon and this new friend of Neon. While they feared him Haz did as well, but not anymore after this small little show off he was given by the demon. Now the only thing Haz feared was losing his friends, the one he loved being in with a guild. Haz took a strong Grip on his Axe and moved to attack only swinging a Miss just barely. The shadow did not wait long either and swung his giant Axe around to Haz, but Haz was prepared and jumped over the swing and landed just out of reach from the Axe. "WHY! WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE!" The Shadow said to Haz as it took his Axe and made sure to this time not to miss his attack. But Haz got out a giggle, "It's fun to see you try, But I don't fear you, I Don't Love my friends of that group, I DON'T WAVE MY PRIDE AROUND THEM!" Haz said to the demon as he smiled.

ID: 118363  BD: 5 | Miss
                    MD: 4 | Miss

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 64/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 25 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 443/555 | MIT 8 | DMG 53 

"You don't fear the one that took your pride, Took your Loving Friends. What is it that you fear then" The Demon Shadow asked as he took its Axe in both hands and was ready for Haz his attack. Haz nodded, You really want to know, "I have found my Love, I have control my pride when It goes and comes, I face my fear, but there is one fear I can not face. That is Losing it all again!" He said taking his Axe and Ran up to the Demon shadow thing and as the Big Axe for him started to go closer and closer to Haz, Haz moved to the left moving away from the downwards attack and behind the Demon. "I FEAR LOST," Haz said before planting his Axe into the back of the Demon and dealing quite a lot of damage to the creature as it HP bar Dropped slowly. It stumbled a bit and moved away from his location away from Haz. "U fear the lost, but you have always lost things, Lost your mother, lost your courage in the dark and, Lost your boat." Haz smiled, "Yes but in return, I got a life, Love, and a Challange I had to face now," Haz said prideful and joyful. 

ID: 118364  BD: 9 | Minor Crit +1 | Lightning Axe *7 | 7*11=77-8=69 DGM
                    MD: 5 | Miss

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 58/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 25 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 374/555 | MIT 8 | DMG 53 

The battle was quite interesting just to listen to for sure, then inside his head, a female voice spoke, one of the first trails. "U do well against him, Love can face what takes, you always look on," Then it went quiet and the teasing voice spoke, "Fear is human, but the thing that doesn't take is not scary," Then the Dragon spoke, "Master, We are one, You control me and I show you the courage to face anything that is lost." it gave this quite a boost to Haz but it seemed the Shadow was powering up too. 

Tilting its head he smiled, "I hear them you know, I'm a part of you, they are parts of me, but you... Changed them," He sounded surprised for sure but this did not let him wait any longer and took his big Axe and with a right swing went for Haz his chest. The hit landed but something was off. "Our Pride will face what is weaker than us, Master. I learned from you to Look at the challenge and look past what is your emotion." It went on in his head as the dragon spoke. Haz grinned and with a strong push of his shield, blew the Axe from his chest and smiled. "A dragons Pride will face all," Haz said before smiling.

ID: 118365  BD: 1 | Miss
                    MD: 6 | Hit | 53-97=0 | 1 DMG

Hazado|  HP: 739/740 | EN: 57/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 25 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 338/555 | MIT 8 | DMG 53 
Thorns -36 HP

"you and your Dragons Pride, What did that thing tell you," The shadow went before he moved in for his attack, it was clear this thing he was speaking about was the last fight he was in but now it was just his inner demon speaking. But not really being his inner demon, more like his little helper who helps him face the fear face the love, Face the lost. Haz nodded "I did nothing, I always been more powerful than any of you, as you said you are a part of me, a Weaker part of me it seems. So you want to go fast I can do faster, deadlier." Haz said before he ran up the demon and slid over the ground and Cutting with the blade of the Axe over the shadows shins. The demon roared from pain, it was nearly inhuman as it stood there losing Pixel after Pixel by each attack Hazado laid on him.

ID: 118367  BD: 9 | Minor Crit +1 | Lightning Axe *7 | 7*11=77-8=69 DGM
                    MD: 4 | Miss

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 51/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 25 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 269/555 | MIT 8 | DMG 53 

It was an easy battle so far Haz was just laying damage after damage to this thing, and Haz just kept smiling and smiling while slashing away at the demon Shadow thingy. It was clear he was outmatched by a mile. "You won't win from your own Sin, you own memories," The Demon said sounding full of pride as he took his Axe and moved to attack. "Oh, I will," Haz said moving in as well. They then meet right in the middle as Haz took a leap up and smashed his Axe right into the shoulder of the demon and as he was there the Demon took has up and smashed him back to the ground and with a powerful downwards swing smashed into Haz. But Haz fast thinking took his Shield up again and just like before the Demons hit the shield and smashed with a powerful shock into the Axe making the Axe quite hard to swing around at all. It was something for sure as the battle was going on, Prideful Haz fighting this Demon he had to face before but now in a darker form in dangerous form. But it was just weak to even give a helping hand at all.

ID: 118368  BD: 8 | Hit | Lightning Axe *7 | 7*10=70-8=62 DGM
                    MD: 10 | Crit | 53-97=0 | 1 DGM 

Hazado|  HP: 739/740 | EN: 45/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 25 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 170/555 | MIT 8 | DMG 53 
Thorns - 36 HP
Def Paralized Active 

The battle was going hard and the damage to his Shield was nothing at all. But slowly it was clear that this thing was powerless in his so called power he had. The demon was trying to get a hold on the giant Axe he was holding as it was shacking giving him no control over his weapon. Haz looked up and down at the creature he was fighting, it was his memory for sure but it was added a bit more data to it, like this enemy was trying his best to show off to Hazado. Tho however the words kept going in his head the once where he was trying to play this off as real. Haz knew better as this was just memories, things his mind was playing at. The players of the voices didnt like Haz anymore but it was quite hard to believe. But then looking at them all it was clear some of them did not hate him, look at Sunova who was cheerful most of the time and just talked about them as friends and still did from time to time. Haz just didn't want to talk about it but maybe it was time to look at it for this time. Looking at this it was something Haz had to close the chapter on the book, see what the voices are up too.

ID: 118369  BD: 4 | Miss
                    MD: 4 | Miss

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 44/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 25 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 170/555 | MIT 8 | DMG 53 | Para 0/1

Haz stood up looking at his shield as it was getting damaged over time as Small pixels fell of his shield every attack that happened. Yet however, his Armor was not damaged at all as all attacks landed on his shield. "Ooh I see, your pride is right there, your Shield," The Demon said to Haz as he was trying to get the Axe stop shaking for a good time. But whatever He did it seemed not to help him at all as it seemed that as long as the shield kept this up he was nowhere near hitting him with that amount of damage. "A warrior is made by its weapon, but the weapon is made by its warrior, as Long as both stay one nothing can force them apart, My bond is set in seal and you will lose here and today." Haz said grinning looking at his shield again before a voice in his head started again, "Yessssss. master, let us end this, We are our pride, We face all!" It was the dragon still talking inside Haz his head, it kind of felt good for sure and maybe he wanted to keep him around just for that extra boost.

ID: 118370  BD: 8 | Hit | Lightning Axe *7 | 7*10=70-8=62 DGM
                    MD: 3 | Miss

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 38/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 25 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 108/555 | MIT 8 | DMG 53 | Para 0/1

Haz grinned looking at his Axe now and nodded, it was something that was going to happen nothing could be stopped no matter how hard anyone was trying to stop has, He was going to kill this thing and not let it go forever. "Now let's end this once and for all, You die here and I will forget you, you will be lost, forever." It was clear that Haz was keen on destroying this thing for good and so Haz was ready to go for the attack. Raising up his speed and his attack he moved into his attack form and swung his Axe into the chest of the demon, it had not changed to block or whatever as it took the blow from the Axe and landed on the ground losing its weapon as well. It was clear who was standing on top and who was the boss over his mind. It was Haz himself the Kind but aggressive fighter, the Pride but caring Soul, the Dragon with a breath of Ice and a heart of Fire. The Prideful Dragon.

ID: 118371  BD: 10 | Crit +2 | Lightning Axe *7 | 7*12=84-8=76 DMG | -7 Energy
                    MD: 1 | Miss

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 32/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 25 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 32/555 | MIT 8 | DMG 53

The demon was on his back looking around in a panic for its weapon to hopefully get in an attack as well but Haz was no longer waiting around and took his Axe. The moment the Demon found his weapon he started crawling to it on his belly. Slowly he got near and then as he nearly was there Haz stood over his body and smiled. Taking up his Axe and swinging it down to the next of the demon cutting off its head from the body. He could hear the pain but he did not care he kept cutting and cutting until the head was complete of the body. slowly the body disappeared into Pixels and then the head. Haz knew it was over and looked at the ground seeing something laying as well. While the shadow was completely gone, over the hill was a figure, the Figure that took the shape of the man he just destroyed, the man who took everything. His next target Haz could barely see the nameplate and the crystal but He was sure of it that is was red. A Player killer with not many letters at all. the first three letters were O M N.

Before Haz Knew it he was back at the black void standing there with nothing but the lights and a new symbol. One that just kept eating itself. the symbols all now light up and everything was showing right now right here. Nothing was left to do in this space but Haz stayed quiet for a bit knowing all that just happened and knowing what to do next, Find the Voices of Uniques and free them from their fear of loss.

ID: 118372  BD: 9 | Minor Crit +1 | Lightning Axe *7 | 7*11=77-8=69 DGM
                    MD: 9 | Minor Crit | 53-97=0 | 1 DMG

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 32/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 25 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 0/555 | MIT 8 | DMG 53

Haz saw a bright flash and then he heard water falling down. Opening his eyes he saw the waterfall and the rock from before. But now only he was hearing the water slowly fall. Then small bling happened on his screen and 'congratulations' appeared in front of his face knowing he finally beat the quest. It was over, the fighting the fearing the loving the Pride and the lost, It all ended today. "it's over isn't it," He said low to himself looking at the water as it moved by, It was so calm and easy just to sit here but things needed to move on. "I will find you," Haz said low. He was thinking about the memory, But it was no memory the last thing, the last challenge was data collected by that thing. It was data from the thing they said, said about him and he just changed them up a bit. "Was Rose really feeling like that?" Haz said low and thinking about it a bit. For some reason Haz felt the tears come, people, he knew were in danger by a player, a red player for sure. Someone who killed a person to gain the cursor, someone dangerous and reckless.

Standing up Haz was making plans in his head thinking about what to do next and how they get there. He Needed to find out the red players name, O M N, those were the letters. But not only that was going to help Haz, but he also needed to find out what they were doing and what they would do, that means talking to Sunova who was longer in the guild then him before getting kicked out as well. The last thing was making sure nobody else was getting into this mess Haz was about to make, Meaning No Neo, No Hestia and nobody else. It was something Haz had to face alone and find the reason to do so.

As he stood up he looked behind him one last time and made sure to feel his head as, yes he was now wearing a pair of glasses, just like old times in his school years. Leaving this waterfall behind Haz made sure nobody was following him as he made his way back to the teleporter and back to his house on floor seven. But first, he needed to take a break to gather his thoughts and find out how to get to his things and find out what to do next.

Thread Summary,

Unlocked Meditation
7 Skill Points | Mage Slime | 3 Pages.
1200 Col