[F06-SP] Those days are gone <<Calming the Soul>>

The Shadow was Fear in his eyes and not only that he was clearly getting angry about something, "How can you break free from me if I always will be there, I will not leave you, I'M PART OFF YOU!" the demon said before standing up again. Haz his eyes now emotionless locked on to the demons Shadowy body and Haz smiled. "Yes, You are a part of me, A part that I CONTROL, Nobody said you could Stand again," Haz said before he moved his Axe again. The Flash of is Axe gave off before hitting the demon again smashing it down to the ground again with quite a bit of power. "I have control over you, No matter where you are." Haz said to the demon before him. "No... No this can't How could you do this so easy after I saw you struggle with your memories so much," the demon said before he closed his hands pushing something into Haz with his hand. "You are part of me, SO come here!" Haz said as the demon attacked Haz took his shield and a flash of thorns jumped out to the demon making it hit the shield and fly back quite a bit.

ID: 118079  BD: 9 Crit | 10+1=11*7= 77-3=74 DMG | - 7 Energy 
                    MD: 7 Hit | 23-97= 1 DMG | Thorn DMG

Hazado|  HP: 739/740 | EN: 60/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 25 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 53/247 | MIT: 3 | DMG 23

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The demons face turned from easy going and anger to Pure Fear. As he was trying to crawl back in his feet Haz did not let to any change and jumped up smashing his Axe into the demon. Only missing by a hair. "GAH! this is not supposed to happen, You would be stuck here for every not getting out of here," the demon said as he rolled out of the way. Haz got a grin on his face from under his helmet and he smiled quite disturbing. "Oh yeah, I never told you then, You are in my head, my memories, I can shape them into whatever I want. You are just some story some stupid fear I had as a kid, but no longer as you turned weak and I face try dangers here now, and you are nothing compared to them!" Haz said getting his Axe out of the ground as slowly around him some light began to shine and the Demon was even more exposed to his true form.

ID: 118080  BD: 3 Miss | - 2 Energy 
                    MD: 4 Miss | 

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 59/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 25 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 53/247 | MIT: 3 | DMG 23

Haz looked one last time at the Demon and smiled to it, "Seems we are at your end, Any last words before your weak body disappears into nothing like the fear you are to me," Haz said to the demon that was still crawling away from Haz just trying to get away from the man in his armor. "You are crazy, get away from me," The demon said as it was trying to get away from Haz. Haz laughed a bit "No. That is not what I'm, I'm just your fear, your end, Your master. I have control over you," He said before raising his Axe and smashed down into the crawling demon as is was struggling to get away. "Now rest forever," Haz Said getting his Axe out of the body from the demon as the pixels flew off him and his Axe before disappearing into nothing. Haz looked at where the body of the demon was before a small light around him returned and he could see his hand's feet and body again. Along with two symbols that lighted the place.

ID: 118081  BD: 10 Major Crit | 10+2=12*7= 84-3=81 DMG | - 7 Energy 
                    MD: 1 Miss | 

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 52/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 25 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 0/247 | MIT: 3 | DMG 23

• 3 weeks later...

was the darkness really one of his weaknesses before, Haz could hardly think about it but it seems the Rush and his pure pride defeated this enemy of shadows way easier than the other one. What happened was just clear to Haz, feeling over his armor a bit he knew that he was having the best feeling he could ever have for sure, this feeling of knowing how strong you are, of knowing not even a Tier 3 player could hit you so easy. But now thinking back, it was really his armor that helped him or was it always like this that Haz took up pride and show off to others quite a bit. Looking around to the darkness around him Haz lets out a sigh and removes his armor with the easy click of his finger. "It's really something these last few days, it really has been something. What happened to all the goals I had before. No... I have to make it to the top group, Better speaking, I am going to make it there and nobody is going to stop me, Soon I will see what my next weakness is and I will defeat that, I will become stronger." Haz said as he went with his hand through his hair that over the days somehow felt longer.

It was Haz felt something he needed to do was to defeat his fears, He knew really deep down he had something that bothered him. And over the time did he really feel like he lost something along the way. Thinking now Haz slowly felt something under his feet change, the water was now cold and was from time to time hitting his feet. Not only that his hands were now leaning in the sand, and the wind began to blow past him. Hearing seagulls and other sea creatures around him, then for a second the light stopped and his vision was at a cliffside beach with what looked to be a wrecked boat and some other things.

Looking down at his body he was wearing some server suit and a small jacket with green flowers on them. "What happened, where am I," Haz questioned himself before looking at the boat again as he walked over in his soaking clothing. Looking at the name of the boat Haz his memory took a spark before he felt to the knees. The name of the boat was Dragons Pride, the name of his boat he used to sail with as a boy. Then He felt something spiking in his leg before looking at it. A red deep flesh wound was there, was this really still in the game or was this his memory playing tricks on him yet again. But Haz did not know anything that was happening.

Looking around in the wrecked boat a bit Haz was trying to do his best to see but his vision was getting worst and worst over time. It was something he was struggling with now. Knowing deep inside his head what he was looking for he went into the boat. The Inside of 'Dragons Pride' was a wreck, one big hole was in the side as the waves came into the boat from time to time. the Sail was thorn into a bit and the mast was split in two. Opening a small container in the side of the boat revealed water prove box. Opening it showed more things just to Haz his past, a pare of classes, a Phone, a small dog tag with the family name of his father and mother, ivory looking Rhino head. All these things and more were in this box. Taking the glasses and putting them on gave Haz quite a few again. But most of the other stuff seemed to be either broken or at the moment useless. 

Taking a deep breath Haz sad down next to his wrecked boat, He felt left alone and helpless at this point not knowing what was going on. What fear did he have from this, or was it no fear and just a faded memory he had. Haz knew he was not scared of the sea, he has been swimming for a time in this new world. Looking on into the distance a bit before hearing thoughts. "A boy of 18 years old disappeared after the last night storm," "The Boat, Dragons Pride, left the harbor in Miura, and Has not yet returned," "People say that the kid was the son of a military major in the Japanese Army." "No We did not know where he went, he said he wanted to prove something to us," all these voices, some of them sounded familiar, like the last one, maybe one of the kids back from home. and others were news reports, what did this mean?

"You don't know, do you now!" a voice went just like the last Shadow demon looking thing. "They thought you were dead, for two days Long!" The voice said as Haz stood up from the sand grabbing the nearest object to him being the small rope cutting axe. "Show yourself!" Haz yelled at the sky as a seagull flew over. "Now Now Now, Don't be so hasty my friend. you dealt so quickly with your Fears, but you had trouble with your own love. Now, let us look at something deep within you," The voice said before it became very very quiet only hearing the waves and seagulls over his head. With his glasses and rope cutter, Haz stood with his feet in the sand as his skin was pale from the water and slowly turning red from the sun. He felt weak like something left him. "Ooh you do feel it, Something died that day. If you are still here what could it be," The voice said in a laughing tone. Haz looked around feeling a bit light weighted and his head was pounding. Something was not right, "NO!" As he thought he then remembered, He was told he was found by a fisher that night but his boat was never found, How could this be a memory. "Oh you seemed to figure it out don't you," the voice said before shadow-like effects started to form on the side of the beach and it started to look like a dragon.

As the body of the Shadow slowly make its form know as a long black Dragon Hazado did not wait and charged forwards to the dragon's shape taking place. But before Haz could get in contact with the body of the demon he started speaking, "Not so fast sir, let's make it even," He said before a stinging pain returned to Haz his leg like something was paralyzed it. Getting a bit slower with his attack the dragon moved out of the way of the rope cutter. LIke the dragon said, making it even and fair. what was that all about. "Okay, We play it like you want, Fair!" Haz said looking down at his leg as it was still feeling a bit numb from the dragon as whatever he did to his leg. Looking at the movement of the dragon moving about and from time to time diving into the water Haz nodded and knew playing it fair was the best way to show off what you were made off, just like some of the voices in his head said. It felt like something inside him wanted to show off that even with a powerful body Haz still could defeat this thing on its own playing field.

ID: 118349 BD: 5 | Miss | - 2 Energy, Missed attack
                    MD: 1 | Miss

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 72/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 10 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 370/370 | MIT: 5 | DMG 35

As the dragons slim body moved close to Hazado, Haz started to smile. "You know where this is for made right, Cutting Long Rope Like things!" he said as the Dragon moved close as Haz smashed down his weapon as the dragon swooped by missing its attack. Hazado, however, did not miss his attack and smashed into the dragon's body, cutting off the back tail of the dragon as it then disappeared into pixels as it hits the ground. Letting out an angry growl from its yaws it looked to Haz very angry. "YOU'RE SO COCKY, RECKLESS, A SMART ASS. LEAVE IT DEATH AND YOU CAN FINALLY REST!" The dragon said as it moved away from Haz trying to relocate its body away from Haz. But at least Haz now knew what he was fighting, He was fighting his Pride, his own Pride that he was used to by now, But probably other not really as he did not show it anymore, but why?

ID: 118350 BD: 9 | Minor Crit +1 | Lightning Axe *7 | 7*11=77-5= 72 DMG | - 7 Energy
                    MD: 3 | Miss

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 65/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 10 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 298/370 | MIT: 5 | DMG 35

"Facing me in a fair game was your own doing, You want me to show mercy to someone who wanted to make things fair by weakening his opponent." Haz said as he made a spin with the weapon in his hand getting quite a bit reckless as he did. The shadow seemed surprised by the fact that Haz could hit him that perfect without even getting his own attack in as well "IM YOUR STRENGTH, YOU CAN'T DENY ME, GIVE UP!" The Shadow Dragon said as it was getting ready to swoop in yet another attack in as well. But before that could happen Haz began to smile. "If you are a part of me, Like those other two, that means, I have power over you... I will always be more powerful than you, better, smarter, faster!" Haz said as he jumped over the dragon as it swooped by before landing and smashed yet again the weapon into the body of the dragon, now removing his whole tail and not just the last part.

ID: 118351 BD: 10 | Crit +2 | Lightning Axe *7 | 7*12=84-5= 79 DMG | - 7 Energy
                    MD: 2 | Miss

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 58/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 10 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 219/370 | MIT: 5 | DMG 35

The black dragon growled again lower than before as his tail now completely went up into pixels. He raced to the away from Haz into the sky getting away as far as he could. "I'm you but better, you can't deny what it better." He said floating above Haz his head for a little bit. "But I'm proud of what I have become, what I am becoming now! you are not better, you are worse and you always will be," Haz said with a grin on his face slowly remembering where he got this look from before, it was from the battle against Pinball, on floor 13, but there he faced not his own shadows but a real being, someone weak on his emotions. 

Haz was looking at the dragon as it was going down and swooped passed the wrecked boat shooting off wood planks and splinters his way, Haz moved out of the way with ease and laughed a bit. "Really, you can't face me so you use cheap tactics, well I love the twist but you can't defeat me with that." Haz said in a prideful tone to his opponent.

ID: 118352 BD: 3 | Miss | - 2 Energy
                    MD: 4 | Miss

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 57/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 10 Reg

Flying up again away from Haz as he was trying to hit the dragon again. But this time the Dragon flew above the water making turns and turns above the water going faster and faster. "If you won't see what you have to drop, I will have to take you back to the sea where you should have died a year ago," The dragon said as he started spinning and spinning above the water. The dragon came to a stop and small little tornados in the water appeared before the dragon dove in and a few seconds later Came back with one big wave hitting the beach where Haz was one. But as the waves moved away Haz was standing to one knee and the rope cutter was no more. His New weapon became a dragon-like a handle that looked like the blade of the axe was the fire of the dragon. "A Dragons Pride is nothing to fear, but you have lost your pride by losing here, I was always better than you. More powerful and stronger than you no matter how hard you tried," He said standing on both feet again and smiling to the dragon as he replaced his glasses on his nose.

ID: 118353 BD: 2 | Miss | - 2 Energy

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 56/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 10 Reg

The look of the dragon's face was priceless as it looked shocked and surprised by how Haz could even face him like this. Yet again the Dragon swooped down to grab something but this time it was not water and not some parts of the wrecked boat, nope he swoops up a big boulder holding it in his hands, "Your own pride should have broken you, why won't you break!" The dragon yelled out before dropping the boulder to the ground hitting and missing Haz completely as Haz jumps up on the boulder pointing his Weapon at the dragon, "You seem confused, Both Love and fear could not break me, Both powerful and strong emotions. They have been a part of my life before, and I just looked them into the eyes and accepted them. Just like I will accept my own pride. YES I am Stubborn and It got me into trouble, but all the time it also gave me strength, and to take something that gives the strength you need to find what is connected to that," Haz said like his old self, all clouded and Filosofia as well, like he always did with his words.

ID: 118355 BD: 1 | Miss | - 2 Energy

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 55/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 10 Reg

the dragon then laughed and laughed, "you are a fool to say that, I will thank you for it," He said before swooping down and picking up the whole wreck of the wooden boat and flying up higher and higher until smiling holding the boat above its head, "If you say to take something that gives strength then I will crush you with something that has given you strength to keep going," The dragon said as he threw the boat to Hazado. A loud sound as the boat hits the boulder Haz was standing on. Wood flew everywhere and splinters flew higher then the eye could see. The dragon flew close after a few seconds to inspect what was going on but then. "Ooh you think that have given me strength, True it has been, but after I lost it, something else has given me strength, something more powerful than that" Haz said standing behind the dragon as it turned around in anger and lets out a roar, "WHY, HOW, THIS CANT BE!!!!"  It yelled before staring into Hazado's eyes.

ID: 118355 BD: 2 | Miss | - 2 Energy

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 54/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 10 Reg

Now It was clearly Haz had full control over his pride and knew clearly he could face his without any help from anyone one. It was just as he thought, his own pride was greater than his real emotions but even if that was true, Haz always kept going even in the face of danger. "I would want to make this fair, so I will allow you to get something in as well, I lower my guard completely to give you at least a fighting chance, If I lose, you can take me to whatever you want, But if I win, You will be fully part of me and listen to all I have to say, act only when I want you to act and become my pride when I want the dragons Pride to show off," Haz said with full confidence in his voice and looked quite serious. 

"Now Face me!" Haz said to the dragon as it moved into his attack. Haz did not wait either and charged forwards with his weapon in hand, Jumping up to the dragon's body hitting it full on, But as Haz said, he was letting his guard down so the dragon finally got in his attack as he went for a bite into Haz his back. But as he did so a green energy shot of from his back and green thorn like specters shot into the Dragons yaw. Jumping down from the dragon as it went in for a landing looking even more pissed off than before, "You were letting your guard down, But how!" It said standing on the ground facing Haz. "Simple, my friend, you facing yourself, You are a part of me right, so every attack you deal to me, is an attack on yourself," Haz said smiling. the face of the dragon showed disbelief in its brightest as the battle went on.

ID: 118356 BD: 7 | Hit | Lightning Axe *7 | 7*10=70-5=65 DMG
                    MD: 7| Hit | 35-97= 0, 1 DMG

Hazado|  HP: 739/740 | EN: 48/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 10 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 118/370 | MIT: 5 | DMG 35
Thorn -36 HP

The dragon did not let it up to anything and with its slim body, it moved to Haz, running over the sand to his opponent. But Haz smiled and took up his weapon and as the dragon was close Haz places his Weapon between the yaws of the dragon. The dragon moved back taking away the weapon and leaving Haz alone for a second just enough time to talk. "See this as a manga. I'm not the main character, I just happened to be the one character that fights with the main character, and ever floor we defeat you can see me in the background in every raid that has happened. I'm that character that gets his one special episode in the anime to show him off. It just ended up that the fan base liked me and I ended showing up more and more as a side character, I won't fight to be the best, I fight to protect those I love, the once that know my fears. In this story, I'm just another side character that got his own fan-made Manga because of the official appearance." Haz said looking quite serious as he talked not taking his eyes of the dragon.

ID: 118357 BD: 4 | Miss | -2 Energy
                    MD: 4 | Miss

Hazado|  HP: 740/740 | EN: 47/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 10 Reg
+10 HP Regen, Battle Healing

Inner Demon | HP: 118/370 | MIT: 5 | DMG 35

the dragon looked pissed and moved to attack again, "Side Character can die, just by the flick of a finger. They do not bother who to kill on the side, For all, they care you died in the background or off the paper." The dragon said as it got closer and closer. As it was close Haz took his weapon and ran up to the dragon and hitting it on the side as Haz moved passed his slim body. But the dragon was not taking it and clawed at Haz his chest. As the dragon connected with a full power attack it seemed that the moment froze and yet again the green specter jumped out. But this time it was not a small hit but rather the full claw of the dragon exploded into pixels and his claw was completely gone by the end of his attack. "Didn't I already explain this, you are attacking me, meaning you are attacking yourself. I die, you die!" Haz said smiling with a grin.

ID: 118358 BD: 8 Hit | Lightning Axe *7 | 7*10=70-5=65 DMG
                    MD: 7| Hit | 35-97= 0, 1 DMG

Hazado|  HP: 739/740 | EN: 41/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 10 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 17/370 | MIT: 5 | DMG 35
Thorn -36 HP

"Now give up or I erase you from your own very life not having your own will over your mindless body." Haz said grabbing his weapon in his hand with a sturdy grip and ran up to the dragon before Haz jumped into the air a bit. The last thing the dragon saw as he looked up was Hazado's his shadow around the sun as he came down to the dragon. The pixels moved around as Haz planted his Axe into the body and the HP bar was gone. "I told you, You could never defeat me, ever again! Now Kneel to your master and join your friends," Haz said before the dragon disappeared into nothing and its shadow moved into Haz his shadow. "I will do as you told, I follow your command everywhere," The dragon said as it disappeared into nothing.

It went quiet right away and Haz looked around for a second, it was quiet and now only the waves and some seagulls could be heard. Haz walked over to the wreck of his boat and looked. "I miss you, that is for sure, But thanks to you, I know where I stand, Where I can go. Maybe one way we meet again, Dragons Pride," He said moving his hand over a wood spice from his boat where the name was standing.

ID: 118359 BD: 8 | Hit | Lightning Axe *7 | 7*10=70-5=65 DMG
                    MD: 10 | Crit | 35-97= 0, 1 DMG

Hazado|  HP: 739/740 | EN: 41/74 | MIT: 97 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 Shield | 10 Reg

Inner Demon | HP: 0/370 | MIT: 5 | DMG 35
Thorn -36 HP

For a second everything went dark again and Haz was back at the dark void with the only light being himself and the two that seemed to have not three symbols. the older two did not change but the third one connected them both in the form of a dragon, Now he knew why the shadow took shape off a dragon. This boat was called dragons Pride and it was the only thing in Haz his life before he stood up to anything. Wondering why Love, Dear, and Pride where things he had to face he looked back into his memory, all these events had to do something with his past. The past Haz wished he had forgotten. The Past Haz never could forget because they taunted him. Love, because the memory he could remember was because he was too scared to face the death of his mother. Fear, because Haz was scared of the darkness making him freeze up from time to time, but all these things where the past and he had faces both love and fear in this new world. Finding love in a girl he never would hear. A fear he faces during a quest as he got help from a friend that day. all these things gave Haz hope. 

Haz could see how Fear could make him stop his tracks, He could see how Love would stop him from facing love ever again. but he already faces those emotions. Why pride, he kind of knew but he did not understand what the demon meant with 'Something died that day' Closing his eyes for a second he spoke slow. "What did die that day," He asked into nothing. Then out of nothing three voices spoke at the same time, the first voice was that of a woman, the shadow that took the form of his mother in the first test. The second was the shadow from the darkness the teasing one, the one Haz faces the fastest up until now. and the last and the loudest was the dragon. "Your own Pride died that day, You lost hope, like every test before that, you wanted to show you could face the storm with your boat, but in the end, the thing that died was your pride as the awoke in your own bed not knowing what happened before that." The voices said to Haz in his head. It was like the voices were there to help him now, to be something better than before.