[F24-PP] Information of pass events (Hestia)

Ennakai teleported to this floor for the first time, hearing about the arena and its Rhino fight sounded quite fun to watch but this time it was not for fur to go out and watch the Rhino get destroyed. Most of the floor was still filled with NPC's and really not many players yet. Walking around the main settlement a bit Ennakai took her hood and placed it over her head. their black clock this stand out quite a bit and with their long purple hair it was even clearer to spot the info broker. With their purple jacket and battle skirt, Enna looked around like they were about to do something a bit risky. Looking behind them and around to keep an eye out if anyone was following them. Looking a few times back to see so Enna made their way for the ally across the arena. "If my little traitor was right he must have left here a small box with a gemstone and coordinates for a nice looking event that would be happening in this floor," they said as they walked more into the ally. looking around once more before turning the corner Enna walked up into a small box. 

Opening the box Enna saw the purple gem with a small letter.
     "Here is the gem as promised, the coordinates can be found on the back side of the paper and make sure not to be followed I want my payment and not get killed or attacked again,"
It was clear Enna's little friend was just as trustworthy as Ennakai themselves, Being a little snake that they are Enna takes a screenshot of the paper and destroys it before closing the box and smiling with a great smile. Whatever was going to happen in this small event Enna would be the first to get to know and then if others wanted to get to know this event they needed to go to Ennakai for info and pay them to even get the info, Easy col if anyone must have said it.

@Hestia

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I let out a soft sigh as i sit at a nice table and gaze out towards the vast water that makes out this floor as i gaze at it with a bit of apathy because of the simple fact that while this floor may be beautiful it has already been a harbinger of nothing but bad news. This floor having opened in the wake of the frontlines crumbling, and than falling further because of the labyrinth guardian followed by Shield and baldur's meeting. Just the perfect storm of things going horribly and everything that could've gone wrong occurring within a short span of time of one another. The light breeze of the floor washing over myself as i brush a bit of the black hair out away from my vision as i get up from my spot at the table. Wearing a simple black t-shirt, and long black pants blending in with what would be the normal player populace if the players who would be more inclined to not do combat would move up to this floor. Though that isn't the easiest thing to do when the first floor is probably safer to them. I say softly as my gaze catches the form of not the most trustworthy individual making their way through the floor as i begin to try and follow them my familiar Kuro right beside me. 'lets make sure i can keep up.' I think to myself with a small grin as i focus my entire vision upon this black cloaked figure as i find myself rather glad that i picked up the searching skill just for such occasions as this.

Not stepping into the ally but waiting by the entrance/exit to it i lean against the wall of the building to the right of it and waits patiently to see if this person will make their way out, and when they do so i can just question them what they are up to. 'back alley deals, and being cloaked is definitely not the most flattering image.'

with a good smile Enna placed the box into their inventory and with that, all done Enna was looking up for the last second before walking back. it was a bit stupid to even do this but it was the best option for their small little friend, well Friend is a soft term, more like a forced partner. to get them the info they needed. Once looking again Enna made it out of the ally and looked right before looking left and staring someone in the eye dead right, "GAH, POLICE... I MEAN HESTIA!" Enna said loud, as they from the shock their hood fell of revealing Ennakai's face with a bit of a redhead now. This is quite a turn of events for sure, let's see how will I not look suspicious, wait I can't I walked into an ally in a cloak they thought before giving Hestia a weak smile. "S...soo I know what it looks like, an Ally is not really helping me here and me yelling like that does prove I'm up to something, but ain't I always," Enna said jokingly still thinking of the best way to even get out under Hestia as she was the one person hoping not to meet right now. "So what brought you here, wait don't answer, its the new floor sorry, Oh um... Also sorry... I know you maybe have to think why I said that but you will know for sure," Enna said thinking of one of the people they send up here to see if they could find something interesting in the field boss who seemed to get a run in with Hestia and the frontline cook.

@Hestia

I just raise an eyebrow at the initial response from the girl and chuckles to myself from the very comedic response of being called the police, and than by my actual username within this game as i turn to look at the purple haired female. SO than. What were you up to? Since as you said you were up to something and i need to make sure you're not getting yourself into anything dangerous, or as well doing anything overly dangerous. I say with my arms crossed at my chest as i look her in the eyes and listens to what she says and than i shake my head no towards the player. Actually while some might think i'm here on frontline business i'm just here to relax really. To just laze about without having to fight every single moment that i breathe seemingly. I say in a joking tone of voice and than gestures for the purple haired player to follow me as i make my way towards the direction of a nice table to sit at. If Ennakai wouldn't follow me i would just gaze back and give a amused look over towards her. Well going to follow? I can buy you a meal while i'm at it. Beautiful nature view this floor may have, but talking with others is much better than the silence of sitting alone.

Enna looks a bit confused but nods to them, "You know the pay, Hestia, Infomation is not free, Everything has its price," Enna said with a smile, it was really not the time to go and waste great information on someone they just ran into because they asked. Then as they asked about if they wanted to eat something Enna was caught of guard, but got back to their joking and teasing self again, "Well, I can say If you trying to bribe me, That would be lovely as food does sound good, Say what, a friendly discount on the thing I'm doing, how does 20% off sound like?" Enna said jokingly before following Hestia to a nice table to sit at. "So ... Yeh you know, I have been following the events with you and your little police force, Getting members or volunteers, capturing Pinball, AND somehow him escaping again, Mph Really great plan, Want that info to be outside or do you want me to hear the full story?" forgetting about the event Enna was about to do and was more focused on getting the info of this story.

I chuckle a bit and just nods my head at the whole bit of information not coming at any free price with that mentality coinciding with one of humanities seemingly oldest phrases that have survived time. 'Nothing in this world comes for free.'  I think to myself as i look towards the purple haired girl as we arrive at the table and looks her in the eyes with a small smirk and pulls out a bit of col and gives it to the girl humoring the whole paying for information thing even if i would prefer avoiding such a business model. Well. As with all things Ennakai i did ask my question first so it should be polite to answer what i was asking you about earlier first. What were you doing in that alley? Especially dressed as you were if i was some kind of hunter i probably would've been tossing punches first, questions later type of thing. I say towards the girl in a concerned tone of voice as the memory of the cloaked individual that captured pinball that i called shadow comes into mind when thinking of an example. Besides there is also the need to watch your toes you might never know if you step on the toes of some PK guild that would prefer you dead. Giving the brief but important warning of possible dangers that reside within Aincrad even if there hasn't been anything huge in terms of obvious big scandals for attacks.

Enna goes and sits down with Hestia and as they put down the Col Enna starts to grin, "Okay, that is Col yes, and... Being polite, Well if you don't go around telling then I can share I think. But you would have to give me some things about this floor like who cleared the field boss in the arena first, who cleared some quest first. who hunted the labyrinth boss and what is going to be your plan with the floor boss," Enna held out their hand to shake on the deal as to Ennakai a handshake means you closing the deal and keeping your side o the contract. THo hearing at the moment that stepping on people toes may be in effect already. "I can't promise I piss anyone off... Cuz I think I already did, tho keep it on a short leash and It will do anything for some information and col." Enna said jokingly waiting to get a handshake from Hestia to start talking about things and what they were doing.

@Hestia

I chuckle a bit as i look towards the purple haired goal and just shakes her hand since it'll be information that gets quickly spread around via the floor boss meeting if anything about who took down the labyrinth guardian. Seems like you might be getting more information out of this deal, but i don't particularly care since at the end of the day we are working together to survive this insane world. I say in a kind tone of voice as i than quickly get into giving her the information that she has requested. I don't know who defeated the quest first, but i do know that at the very least Neo, Haz, and i had done this quest soo there is that. The Labyrinth guardian was found by myself and Ruby first. Than Zandra showed up, and than Shield/Baldur/Hirru/beat showed up. Zandra, myself, Neo, and Ruby were the group who did the killing blow against the creature while team Shield was forced to back off since they were low on energy by that point. I say listing off the two easy things as i than think upon the floor boss and sadly as well the infuriating part of having to deal with everything involving that as i look towards the purple haired girl as i let out a soft sigh. Honestly, i don't know what i am going to do about the floor boss. The frontlines is like a grenade with the pin taken off and we're all just waiting to see when it explodes again. Shield and myself are basically at each others throats. We had to reschedule the meeting because of such tensions, and people are seemingly rather busy as of late so getting people together is becoming rather difficult. If you mean tactically the best we got is going in fully buffed as always, and adding some things that can combat status effects since the labyrinth guardian talked about ice and fire, but the arena is us basically surrounded by water and cliffs. I say towards the purple haired info broker as i just be as blunt as i can with this girl.

Enna starts to take out a book and write it down for a bit, it seems whatever Hestia was telling it was sounding good to Enna. going on a bit in the book Enna looked up and gives a smile, as they close the book and look to Hestia. "Well time for mine then, A deal is a deal, but just remember Next time It will be the full price," Enna said before going into their inventory and opening it, as they get out a small box from wood and metal. Pressing the smaller button on the front the box opens and inside was a purple gem, it seems to be shining quite a bit. "Event item right here, First one to be found on this floor know to... maybe everyone. It is said that if this gem is taken to a waterfall on this floor something nice will happen, its also said by NPC's that in the wild there is this tallest waterfall great for fishing and not only that... its also said that this Gem and the waterfall are connected, SO I was about to find out." Enna says with pride a bit before showing Hestia a screenshot of a paper with condensation on them.

"Here it is, so yeah that was my plan, just needed to get the Gem and my not so friendly friend got it for me, but I think he will be waiting for me there. I would love to invite you, but he was very clear not to bring anyone at all... and you being the police and all makes it even harder for him to even show up." Enna said with a joking face. "But now past that first, I have time for some food," Enna said with a smile.

@Hestia

I look towards the purple haired girl with flat out disbelief for a moment as i glance towards the purple gem and than think back towards the note and the rather passive comments from the girl as i shake my head for a moment. If this person is not so friendly it might be best for you to maybe at least bring me along. Trust me i may not seem like it due to the whole reputation of being a tank, but i can remain unseen if i ever desire to be. I may not be Hikoru levels of mister ninja, but i can keep up with people like Hidden and Aereth probably. I say with a small shrug of my shoulders as i look towards the girl with a somewhat serious look within my eyes. You can never be to certain that things you walk into can't be traps to try and use you in some fashion, or just a setup. Plus there are monsters on this floor that are well above your pay grade to handle. If you are being told to go out there in the wild on this floor you could get one shot most likely by a stray mob. I say with a hint of concern towards the girl. Also, if you want some food just pick a place and i'll pay for the meal. If you don't know a place i do know one that is inside the coliseum.

It was a faith smile on Enna's face for sure, "yeah sorry, Tho I never did agree on taking anyone with me, but I also never said I know if anyone follows me," Enna said with a grin hinting at that Hestia was all clear to move along with Enna if they wanted. "But yeah, I can use food yes but how about we go to this location first and get things going from there," Enna said standing up and waiting to Hestia to follow. "Oh and by the way, what kind of police do you run, one where arrest the orange players or everyone that killed someone, just a question?" Enna asked Hestia wanting to know as blood had already spilled for sure in Enna's hands. Taking the lead a bit Enna came up with an Idea, opening their menu Enna gave a small party invite to Hestia alongside the coordination and some player stats. It was clear Enna was not really scared of death and was even a danger seeker and now with Hestia knowing most of the things Enna did not seem to be bothered to share some partner info, Like weapon style, armor, and level.

@Hestia

I smile and give a quick and small nod towards the info broker at the not so subtle to at least myself hint that i can follow her towards whatever location this will be going down to keep her safe if things go south that would impede against her safety. When hearing the fact of getting the items i once more nod my head not minding at all about doing this first. Lead the way than i'm all for going to that location. I say towards her as i just follow the lower leveled player keeping pace with her. My police force i guess is more so in the mindset of as well a investigation unit more so primarily. Any orange players that we come across the initial goal is to see how they react. Than we try to figure out what led them to become orange in the first place. Than finally it is all about seeing if they are willing to repent, or if they are miserable or regret what they did visibly. With Pinball when we asked him why he did what he did he said nothing, did nothing. He was not really willing to try and work with myself in trying to at least allow himself to defend himself. That is why he was imprisoned. Morgenstern on the other hand i know wants to try and go on a better path after i managed to get into contact with him and have a conversation. He is currently working with me as well so that makes things a bit easier on my part. I say towards her as i try to explain to the best of my ability what the plan is for the force and what it more actually is than anything else since even somebody like Pinball escaped even if it was because of him not being in a more secure location. The location of a actual prison not being existent at the moment for all i know that would stop even TP crystal escapes like Pin had done most likely.

Enna listens to what Hestia has to say about the killers and how Hestia would go and handle it. "Well, what would you do if someone next to you, someone close to you killed someone, Like say killed an orange player and did not get an orange cursor, Just out of knowledge," Enna was quite getting a few questions about this like something was up for sure. but right now it just seemed like Enna was just being the info broker they are. Starting to walk outside of the town for a bit Enna moved their hands into their hair a bit making a ponytail of it before turning to Hestia, "Just out of um... business, what would you do if someone you trust or at least helped you in good ways has been lying to you," Enna asks Hestia with a look of questions. waiting a bit for Hestia's answer before going on with talking.

I nod my head since it is a honest question and one that i had to deal with when talking with Morgenstern. That is a tough question and something i had to deal with when having to arrest pin, and when i had to decide to take Morgenstern and help him get the redemption he needs to reconcile with what he has done. In the end i'd give them the same process i do as other killers i ask them why they killed someone. In self-defense, protection of a loved one. Those ideas of taking a life to protect another is something i won't condemn others for doing. However, revenge, anger, pleasure, what other such motives drives people to kill another that i honestly can't understand. Those are reasons i couldn't support at all and i would honestly try to peacefully request the player to come with me. If there was no other out a stun sword art would be used. I say towards the purple haired girl as every word i speak and my entire body language just screams pure and brutal honesty as that is the true tone and feelings i am speaking with. No deception or lies being intertwined with my words. When hearing the next question i swipe open a menu and quickly hovers over the inventory menu as i look towards the info broker with slightly narrowed eyes as my own self-preservation instincts kick in for a moment. Depends what they are lying about. Would this lie in question be of the nature that could lead towards a untimely death? I say in a calm tone of voice while having my finger hovering over my weapon in my inventory.

Enna giggled a bit as Hestia said how she would be going on with ordering criminals, It sounded nice but still, murder is murder in any way no matter what. "That is a really interesting way, but it would not work in the real world at all for sure. In the real world murder is murder and it keeps that way no way around it for sure." Enna said thinking about the past a bit for sure. As then Hestia answers the second question. It got a bit like breading in someones back for sure, " Well about that lie, I'm not like you... well not like that... I'm a glitched avatar and well... better to show you instead of explaining you it," Enna said opening their menu showing their stats to Hestia, All looks normal for sure. Level seems correct, name too, all seems fine until the sex showed up. It seemed to be a small visual effect for sure but it was some pixels changing between the female logo and the male logo quite fast and it kept going like that, "See... In real life I'm a guy and yes my name is still Enna,  Aoki Anne to be sure. Also after this, I would like to talk to you about something," Enna said before turning his back to Hestia and look out into the wilderness and see where to go.

Edited by Ennakai

I nod my head when being told that as i look towards the info broker as i shrug my shoulders at her words. I don't care for making something that'll work in the real world. We are in our world now. Stuck in Aincrad which is our new reality. I'll build things around how things work in this world. To just try my best to protect as many people as i can be it from others or even themselves if they prove to dangerous to be left to themselves. I say towards the purple haired player as i listen to her,  the now him, explain the whole lie as i just chuckle a bit at that and shakes my head from side to side. That isn't that big of a lie really Enna. You're Enna and that is all their is to that. Gender ain't that big of a deal when it comes to friends and things like that in my opinion. I care for the personality more so than anything else when i interact with others gender is just not really a factor. Though i guess i should ask if you want me to call you a male now, or stick to calling you female? Do you have a preference for anything like that Enna? I ask the player curiously while i am walking and talking with them as we're making our way towards whatever this meeting point is meant to be, and myself keeping a very firm lookout for whenever Enna could give me a signal to hide for myself to quickly duck and do so.

Enna tilted his head a bit to Hestia, It was the first time someone just asked what they wanted to be called. "Well, I really don't care, I'm already used to being called a She, as in the dormitory I have been called Enna-chan quite a bit. But if you don't feel like that Just call me Aoki, I will even react to that," They said to Hestia before turning to the road again and looking at the map to see how far it was. Thinking about the other thing Hestia said and then Enna leaned back a bit looking almost upside down to Hestia. "So you see me as a friend then, That is something I was not gonna hear soon from anyone, altho I think my friend list is full of people who I just do business with. So ... A new friend, Why not tell more about you people want to know the frontliners more, But I have one rule, Keep the privet stuff to yourself." Enna said with a smile as he kept walking back a bit.

Well Enna when it comes to the frontliners i'll just do my best to try and remain as unbiased in my descriptions as i can get for you. Their is myself and i'm sure that you got a good beat on who i am in general from just talking to me. I like to think i'm pretty straight forward in how i like to portray who i am. I say in a joking tone of voice towards the feminine looking player as i walk along with her. When it comes to the others though there is Jomei the leader of the Holy Dragon Alliance. He is a nice guy he means well with everything that he tries to do, and is somebody that if Aincrad ever needed a government i would vote as the leader of it or at least the advisor to the leader. Next there is Zandra. She is a bit rough around the edges. I get the feeling she tries to mean well with what she does, but has her moments of letting her emotions get the better of her. Though she is also willing to try and play the better person when she has time to look back and realize that their is a greater good needing to happen. Next is Calrex. I don't know much about him besides the fact if you need somebody to tank a hit for you just stand as close to Calrex as you can and he would take that hit as if someone just hit him with a gentle breeze. He is a very silent type of individual i rarely hear him speak i swear. There is Baldur. He is like that wise uncle you could just sit and talk with and learn more about yourself and the world at the same time. I say towards Ennakai with a grin on my face as i focus on the more positive aspects of each individual to try and avoid any bias towards some members that i will eventually try and talk about. Knowing that at least for some personal bias could paint them in a light that would ruin their reputation. 'Especially since this will get out anyhow since she is a info broker. Friend or not. She has a business that needs to get going.'

Enna takes quite a few notes down into his book and stares at them with a judging face, "One, Two, Three, four and five... What about the other info broker, the big shot Hikoru right? And backing that up with another question. What about those rumors, you know, the frontliners having a war amongst themselves, You do know they are out there. Like it really seems bad, people have been trying to clear the floor by themselves after they heard so many rumors, Tho I would like to know the truth as if, But let us say a bit of lying and Col, of course, can help to show the frontliners in a better light. Because right now there are rumors of the Frontliners attacking each other in the last boss fight and trying to kill each other and stuff," Enna said really pushing his luck with hoping to get an answer out of Hestia as it was clear these rumors did no good on the frontliners. And on that note, Enna stared into Hestia's eyes hoping to really push for an answer and getting what they wanted before standing still completely right in front of Hestia.

Frontliners attacking each other? I mutter softly to myself as i know of the event being spoken as it isn't something one can easily forget when you view it, but still the idea that somebody would talk about it or even give that info out is rather insane. 'Was this just something passively overheard during some frontliners talking together? Was it the air someone gave off and they picked up on it? Or did Hikoru sell us out for some stupid money.' I think to myself as my mind quickly tries to pinpoint a exact source for what could've sold the frontline out and by doing so in the worst light possible by giving out the attacking against each other during the twenty third boss raid. Closing my eyes and taking a rather calming breathe i look towards Ennakai and think carefully on how to word my response to the girl. hikoru is someone that is worthy of his title that he either gave himself or one that was given to him. The master of shadows. For all i know he could be listening in and i would be none the wiser since i have no reason to suspect he would be trying to do that. Furthermore, Hikoru is one of the few dagger users that i've seen within this game. To top it all of he has had to deal with some rough stuff in the past that he had told me with confidence and thus i won't tell you or anybody. Just know that Hikoru is somebody that has dealt with a past that not many of us have had to deal with for those who came to the whole fight for you life game late. I say honestly while being careful with what i say and all the while honoring my promise towards Hik about keeping what i view as a secret and something that was told in confidence to myself.

When it comes to the frontlines however. We are a mess yes as of late due to events that have come out all at once that has caused a rift between certain groups and members in our group of freedom fighters. Not everyone is out to disagree and fight with each other though i don't want anybody to think on that. However, the trust between some members towards one another has been compromised and the differing groups of whom disagree with each other i'll keep to myself since i'm certain the feud of the frontlines going public with whom hates whom might spark blood fights in the streets if there are people who are a particular fan of a frontliner. I say as i chuckle a bit at the idea of somebody being like a hikoru fangirl and doing the very stereotypical fangirl things that shows portray.