[F24-PP] Information of pass events (Hestia)

Ennakai starts to note down quite a few things some seemed to me like they could bring some light to the frontlines for sure but others seemed to be less happy for sure. "So Frontlines is a mess, that is what you are confirming to me. Is that really what you want to get out there, And also Would you want your name to be the one that gave me this information or you wanna keep hidden and nobody gonna know about it who said it. It would bring a bad Image to you if you want tho as YOU did say it is looking like a mess," Ennakai said without any regret to what the next things are. 

Ennakai seemed to write a bit into the notebook as a few things could be read if you looked over to the good, Hestia said The frontline is a mess, Jomie seems to be a good leader of a guild and even made the new frontline meeting again without any trouble and no shouting, Few frontliners work to get past the bosses with all they got a few of them seemed to be more known around the frontliners themselves and how they work, There seemed to be not really a full plan for the boss just rush in and attack. "So that noted down I think We are almost there," Ennakai said to Hestia before returning to their walking speed.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We look like a mess yes we do i won't try to lie to anybody about that. However, while it may look like a mess ennakai looks can be very deceiving and miss leading. While we do have our problems with one another in regards to some players towards others. Not everybody is like this. For one i know that in my opinions if Jomei or Calrex took a lead on the frontlines people would probably listen and follow both of them through hell and back. They are some of the players who players have no issue with and everyone knows that both of them can have wonderfully tactical minds during combat of the which i can't help but feel a bit proud my old guild master Jomei is that well respected. I say as i hold back one comment from slipping out since it would be rather detrimental to what i want people to view the frontlines as. When it comes down to a fight all differences are forgotten since we all know that it is either we work together or we die together. We survive together and that is the one bonding fact and it was the event boss Artamiel that had proven to us that was a fact that as long as we worked as a unit even soemthing that was meant to instill fear instead turned into a creature that we all bonded together to defeat. We learned our weaknesses, and we learned that we can't go into fights half baked like we had been. To be a frontliner means at this point having a mental fortitude that is greater than any silly numbers or bits of code that the game tries to impose on you. Since Kayaba has initiated seemingly even if partially a mental battle against players when he can get his chances in. To try and break some spritis through making us fight some things or see some things.

Ennakai looks with a smile and nods to Hestia, "SO what you say is you can't stand each other but when fighting side by side you are all good and golden, I'm doing this because I want to make a paper with the currents things you are the first person to be interviewed so that is why. And standing with this info I think you get a small cut for this nice info," Ennakai says and throws the Col back at Hestia that was given them before. Looking around a bit Ennakai turns to Hestia stopping in front of a waterfall.

Enna pointed to the waterfall, "So the only way to get past the waterfall from here is taking that path while holding the Gemstone, The Gemstone will push away the water like some invisible barrier so Why not test it."  Ennakai said getting out the small box and taking out the gemstone, From first look it seemed like the waterfall was hitting the path in front of them quite hard and it would have for sure some effect if you tried to walk into it as some of those barriers had in game where you took damage if you walked into them.

well i wouldn't say good and golden, but we work together and usually don't back sass or let emotions factor too much into what we do together. It's kind of a mixed bag, and hard to explain in all honesty. It is just something to try and witness and get a feel of what a fight is like to understand some things. Even than if i am part of a fight i am usually focused on opportunities in the enemy to try and lead my team into. I really don't know what things occur in Calrex or Shield's group if their is misconduct in them. I say towards Ennakai with a small shrug of my shoulders since from my experience that is what it has been. I than cast a glance to the side as the memories of floor twenty three comes to mind with everything of what i just said being totally negated and contradictory to such a truth. 'Though floor twenty three was an anomaly it was barely a boss fight, but more of a moral fight that occurred and that is what broke us.' I think to myself. When arriving at the waterfall i just nod my head and try to stealth into some kind of hiding spot, but when i do so i just barely pass for being in stealth for the most part. The play style of a tank and support not being that well mixed into trying to be a stealth user with the only thing that helps is that the game does try to mask most of what would give somebody away such as small noises. However, it can't help and protect somebody who is just naturally bad ta stealth in the sense of finding places to hide.

Taking out the gemstone now Enna walks up to the waterfall as slowly the gemstone starts to glow a bit, "Interesting," Ennakai said before walking more to the waterfall almost touching it. then the moment Enna holds the gemstone in front of them like some form of light and walks into the waterfall. The moment it got into contact with the stone water began to move around Enna's hand and past her arm. Walking into it a bit more now standing right under it, the water kept evading Ennakai and he made sure to make room for Hestia to get in as well. "Hurry up a bit No worry about the sound the waterfall is quite loud," Enna said waiting for Hestia to get in the cave behind the waterfall.

Once into the entrance of the cave, Enna looked around as the water behind them closed off again. it got quite a bit darker for sure but Enna was prepared and took out their goggles and placed them on their head, Now Enna could see a bit more but look a bit funny at the same time. Walking a bit more into the cave, it seemed like there was no end to in some dripping here and sometimes the sound of Hestia trying to stealth around could be heard. Then a bit further there was some light at the end of this cave, Enna slowly walked to the edge of the light and once there all Enna saw a lot of flowers never seen on any floors before and some smaller mods and in the middle of it all an NPC with a name tag called The Sky Gardener.

In the middle of it all was a small pond with flowers drifting, and one tree where the NPC was standing at. Red flowers blue and even some weird colored once were standing there. the Mods seemed to be some bunnies with flowers on them and next to everything else the platform itself seemed to be looking out over everything and you could even see the main settlement from here.

Looking over the area as the waterfall closes off is quite difficult due to not having the night vision mod or anything to really help as i am just stuck mainly sticking close to Ennakai while trying my best to remain out of sight since she did mention their was a possibility of somebody else being here. Which would than endanger her business as a broker to the rest of Aincrad if the man saw her going back on deals she makes about not bringing anybody else. Though when getting to the part where things start to open up slightly i smile a bit at seeing the cavern with the flowers and the NPC in question as well as i just find a nice little place within this part of the cavern and wait patiently for whatever is going to happen, or follow Ennakai if she starts to go somewhere else once more to do her deals. Myself just having to play most things by ear on what to do or where to go towards next with my familiar having to follow me as well and trying to be equally as silent for my sake mainly.

Looking around a bit walking more into the cavern and looking left and right Enna sees the NPC standing there. looking around a bit to see If Hestia did her best to stay hidden while still being a Tank Hestia seemed to be more skilled then she was thinking. Looking at things a bit it was very calm for sure, Enna just wanted to know the event and not care about anything else. Walking up to the NPC Enna started Dialog with it, " Hello there, may I ask you a few questions," Enna aksed the NPC. The man turned around facing Enna with a friendly smile, almost looking like a priest and a gardener in one. "Sure young man, What is it that you would like to know," The man asked Enna. Enna took out their notebook and started talking, "What is this place and what is going to happen here as I heard it was really a nice place here and I just want to know if anything special can happen here," Enna asked the NPC. The NPC smiled and took a bow to Enna, "This is the Sky garden, here only the right heart can see what is truly special. It is said that walking into the pound with the Gemstone will make the gem glow and I can tell what it says if it changes, " THe NPC said, Enna noted it down and nodded. "So a truth detector but then with the logs of the players, Seems handy" Enna mumbled.

Then at the entrance slow clapping could be heard "Well Well Well, you did come in the end," was being said as a player in gray robes and an orange cursor stepped out into the view, "Seems like faith have us meet again, well not really I just asked you to come here, Now its time to see your true self." The Orange player got out his dagger and moved up to the NPC taking a Gemstone from him and walked into the water. "Let's see how it will be." He said standing with the Gemstone in hand and as he did the flowers moved away from him as to get away from him. standing now in the middle the Gemstone started to go dark and black losing its color completely. the water shot small red lights up and it really looked evil for sure. "Ooh... Ooh, this is no good, you sir have some ill past and surely ill future, people hate you for what you have done. You are a murderer of quite a few Its sad to say you killed those to get here," The NPC said turning to the Orange player as he walked out again and the pound looked normal again. "Well How you like it, this will be also the last time I kill, you ain't getting out of here," THe orange player took out his dagger aiming it at Enna as he just stood there almost looking like accepting it.

I just wait in silence and i get rewarded as i see the orange crystal as my entire body tenses as a brief moment of rage enters through my system at the thought of Ennakai having to work with such a person. 'Though what is to say Hikoru doesn't?' A brief thought filters into my mind as i grit my teeth in annoyance since i know nothing about the info broker system or how they get their info from where. Though to know they could sell to orange cursors is equally troubling in the end as i try to quickly filter through menus to equip some gear, and at hearing his words i can only equip two out of three of my items. Rushing forward from my hiding place with shield and sword in hand i activate a stun sword art with a fierce glare being ever present in my eyes. APD says stand! I start as i than do my attempt to slam the handle of my sword down onto his head as per the requirements of the sword art. DOWN YOU FOOL! I yell out angrily as my black hair whips within the slight wind created from how quickly i sprinted over to try and interfere. Whether i hit or miss which is probably going to be more likely that i miss unless i caught him by surprise i would glare at the individual as i finish my look by equipping my heavy armor. By the gift of Atlas i bare all burdens, and by my will i use my strength to protect all of Aincrad from people like you! I say with a snarl as i stare him down as i look to see Kuro waiting by the exit/entrance towards where we had entered this area now seemingly waiting encase somebody tried to escape. You're facing Hestia feel the flames of justice that will burn bright enough to illuminate all shadows of your blackened heart. I say as i keep a completely straight face while saying all of this. Internally is another matter. 'This is most likely the stupidest things i have ever said, but better to have fun with things and see if i can scare people like him with name and reputation alone.'

Enna turns to see Hestia rush out and Enna got a smile on his face, "Well, Friends It seems we have a standoff here, Chief and bandit How about we do a little ... Oh, wait" Enna went quiet at a rock was thrown at them from the orange player. "Shut it, You always talk too much even on the brink of death you still kept talking, But why not walk into the water yourself and show our little officer here what you truly are," He said to Ennakai as Enna took out the gemstone and walked passed the Orange player and to the water, "Well if you ask so why not," Enna said walking into the water as the flowers this time did not move away more like Enna pushed them away and once in the middle the gemstone started to change color to an orange color and the water gave away orange light, Yet again the NPC started talking, "Ooh... this seems interesting, you are not a bad person but you have killed someone, but yet nobody feels bad for you, Your actions speak of good but some things are in darker light," The NPC said before Enna stepped out again. 

Enna took out his dagger now and aimed it at the Orange Player and stared at Hestia, "Sorry you would get to know that I have killed someone," Enna said to Hestia before all three of them stood in a circle like a real standoff. "Yeah how does it feel to have killed someone, I know you killed someone I knew, you killed my friend and NOW I'm going to kill you and your friend here," The orange player said. 

Quickly thinking through what i know about daggers and what i have seen from Hikoru i just glance towards Ennakai and than back towards the orange player as my digital blood runs cold at hearing his words as i just narrow my eyes. We are not the gods of this world. Don't act as such. We are not the executioners of people. However, i will be your judge and jury now know what it is like to feel outclassed in every way for me. I say towards the orange player as i rush towards him while still wearing my heavy armor and having my shield as i just spam the low strength stun sword arts against the man with a face of resolute determination and focus. Not caring if my strikes miss, hit, or get parried away i would force pressure upon the person by continuing trying to either be a physical wall between himself and Ennakai, or by just forcing him back until he hits a wall. Ennakai! I don't care if you murdered somebody we can talk about that later. Everybody who has murdered deserves to be allowed to give their reasons for why they did so, and it is their intent and reasoning that is my cause for jail or being let go to try and make the world better. I call out towards the purple haired male as i keep a fierce look of determination on my face as i make sure to not allow him to leave my sights. I shall say again would be murderer. STAND DOWN! I yell as i activate concentration to increase my odds as i activate the same low tier stun sword art.

This time as the orange player gets hit with a sword art of Hestia he flies back as the effect seemed to be in use right away and Enna nods to "We talk about it later no worry, Just remember if you want to keep your outstanding policy," Enna said with a joking sound in his voice before rushing to the player and knocking him completely to the ground now as he lays paralyzed on the ground now.  "You... Arg... You can't be... Trusted you dirty... Monster," the Orange player said to Ennakai as he was leaning over him. "Think your best chance is to get him now Hestia, No worry I won't kill him," Enna said to Hestia but before anything else the Orange player was trying to get past the paralyze from Hestia. He seemed to be trying to grab something out of his inventory slowly.

I look towards the killer and than sighs at the fact that i had this ready to go at a moments notice as i quickly make my way towards the orange cursor player and starts to tie him up in a similar manner that i saw the cloaked man due to Pinball. To make sure that he is as restrained as he possibly can get. Hands tied to feet, and with each finger restrained and restricted in movement to make sure that nothing could be grabbed or have his fingers move with ease. I don't care for doing this. If i could i would just try to use a corridor crystal to send you to my ideal prison. However, finding such a location is not possible at the moment it seems. Something i am working on slowly but surely though. I say idly as i look towards my familiar and gestures for the lion to make his way over towards me. Kuro if this guy gets anything out or tries to do anything feel free to start attacking him. I say towards the protection familiar who lets out a very low rumble/growl of agreement. SO than Ennakai want to talk about it now, or talk about the whole killer thing at a later date due to this whole setup thing that i totally called by the way. I say with a grin.

Enna looked at Hestia and nodded a bit It was sure a bit scary to see Hestia go like this, "He can hear it, And I want to talk about it because I think I owe you an explanation," Enna sat down leaning against the tree. "Well let's see, Do you know Kirbs and Dustin?" Enna asked Hestia "They where with me that day, I was going on a small mission to get information from a person I knew that helped me gather information about red players like the laughing coffin members, But once I got to him he was killed by this man and his friend. I, Dustin and Kirbs followed them, Well I did they just followed me." Enna looked at the guy again, "Once caught up, they attacked us and we took charge, They got both me and Dustin to red health. after some combat after that I killed his friend without any remorse and emotions, I did not care I killed him... Still, don't... but One thing I know was, It was them or me so I killed him, lucky for me he was an orange player like his friend here." Enna walked over to the orange player and leaned over him a bit, "This boy was shitting his pants at that moment so I made a deal with him that he would gather information for me or I would kill him too right there and then," Enna fell quiet and his face was just cold with no emotion on it at all.

I than just shrug my shoulders towards Ennakai and than just smiles rather nonchalantly after hearing the story. Self-defense. You protected your friends from dying at the hands of a killer thus you are good in my books Ennakai. Now i'll just have to play this game with mister orange here to see what his story is going to be for why he went orange. I say calmly towards the killer as i give him a quick and very short glare to get my point across before turning back towards Ennakai while in a relaxed stance and posture. So than did you get all the information you wanted out of this guy for this place? Or is there more that needs to be weaseled out of  him before i am forced to try and figure out a more max security prison type of place since clearly that didn't work last time. I say with a rather noticeable hint of bitterness in my tone of voice before i just sigh and shake my head for a brief moment. 'Whats done is done. No deaths have appeared with Pin's name. Maybe it was just a miscommunication and he is just shell shocked atm.' I think to myself.

Enna lets out a sigh out of release and looks over to Hestia as she seemed to be determined with knowing why he killed. It was very easy to know at least for Ennakai as his name was Cilparx and he had a few player names under his kills. "To be sure I got anything Just gonna ask the NPC, I know my ways to get them into a deeper conversation, so just gonna use that trick. But our friend here is called Cilparx, He has 8 player names under his name under them one being my old info seeker, I would just say he is doing it for fun, " Enna said walking up to him and taking down his hood revealing his face, it was a blond guy with a trib looking tattoos on his face. "Okay Not here well let's test this then," Enna said pulling his sleeve up revealing a laughing coffin symbol, "Found it!!" Enna said dragging Hestia to the symbol and almost pushing Hestia's face into the symbol. Cilparx just grunts a bit to Hestia and Enna as they get closer, It seemed like he didn't need to explain himself for his actions and kept quiet.

Looking at the symbol as it gets revealed i just smile as i already know what to do with this kinda thing as i get to test just how loyal the laughing coffin really are towards their members that are getting captured instead of killed. Well than i hope you enjoy prison than buddy cause that is all you'll get from here on out. If your little guildmates try to help you they'll just get the same treatment as well. I say rather confidently before i gesture for Kuro to keep guard on the man as i than gently lead Ennakai away and out of earshot of the LC member as i look towards her with a bit of worry. You're managing to get yourself involved in the Laughing Coffin? For starters that is dangerous, and secondly why don't i offer you a place for safety. I am thinking of starting a guild and i know a few people, but it would require one more founding member before i could attempt to try and form it. One of the members i have in mind i'm certain you'll like and or hate. He is a businessman himself. The other is a close friend of mine a frontliner and healer as well like myself though she packs a mean punch. I say towards her with a small kind smile when thinking of said person and the rather pleasant talks that had occurred with them.

Enna listens to what Hestia is saying and thinks of a name that comes to mind, Who packs a PUNCH really and is frontliner as well. A few names came up to Enna some seemed to be a bit weird and not fitting at all, "WAIT, you mean Teachers her Girlfriend, Ruby was her name right, Ooh yeah she seems like an interesting person, but really, you want me to be part of a guild, Its something hard for me to say, sure I may need a bit of protection from Laughing Coffin but I think they would not care for their little lacky here, after all, I killed his friend and back then he was already part of laughing coffin." Enna started thinking a bit, it was really something to try and think about it now maybe can be pulled off easy as hell, "Lets say I get you someone with a same few as you, someone I can say would like to help you for sure, I'm not the person to join a guild but I keep you as one of my main info fountains for sure," Enna said to Hestia thinking about it a bit really as it was not something to say yes to but Enna was sure Hestia could be easy getting members to join her. "Let me think about, after we are back we can talk about it again," 

I nod my head at her words and decide not to say anything more to push the matter since in the end i can't force anybody to join a guild. Your choice Ennakai and if you don't decide to join that is completely fine with myself as well since you made the choice. Though the guild halls will always be open to you though if you ever need a place to chill or a place to hide if things go sour for you while out in the info field. I say towards the girl with a grin on my face as i than glance back down towards the criminal as a thought comes to mind and a grin comes across my face at the rather obvious answer for what i could do for checking up on some members and making sure my police force doesn't slack. I'll get into contact with somebody that i know and start training them up a bit and see what we can do about some things. I have an idea of what i'll want to do, and the only thing left to do would be to talk with a few people since i now have a few faces i could try to talk to for catching up purpose and for joining the guild.

It was clear that the APD was getting a thing going now And with Hestia as its leader seems like it will lift off quite well no matter what. It was also quite nice to hear that Enna could stay somewhere for sure. It meant it was secure no matter what if it was the base of APD altho in real life, Enna was not really keen on the Police as they where caught quite a few times by them. "Okay I will promise to get a good word in for APD tho I can't keep it from overgrowing so don't blame me if the guild gets full. Tho speaking of Policing now, I would say you can count on me if you ever need information, I like to get into danger that's why Laughing Coffin was one of my targets, It seemed like they are not really a guild but just a group very well organized." Enna said giving a small paper with all information on Laughing Coffin peeps and other things, 

Laughing Coffin,

A group of murderers thieves and more bad things, Have no guild alliance but get into a guild to kill the players within.
Seeks out easy to trick people or highly unstable players to join them, Most of the LC tattoo is placed on the arm or face.
Some members get tricked or forced to do things they dont want.
New members need to prove they have no fear or their usefulness to the guild.
The leader is Unknowns but they work with Admins

Known Members Names or Nicknames To Ennakai, 

Cilparx, Male Dagger user, Very argasive with more members very push over
Zarto, Male Hammer User, Strong and Leader time tho very enjoyeble about killing people - Dead
Metal Hand, Female Battle ax, Highly unstable loves to tease with their enemy, still green cursor, maybe useful
Green Cursor Player, Female Sword user, Very scares about everything probely forced, still green cursor, want to help

Handing the paper with things Enna knew about Laughing Coffin and smiled, "Sorry have been busy with them already tho most of this information does not come from our friend here, its from my old helper who seemed to be in the best place but took this to real and ended up joining them as he got forced to do so acting as bait. He got killed by him and his friend," Enna said pointing at the Orange player.

I look towards the list of information going through the ones and having two names that catch my eye the most. Female sword user, and metal hand. Metal hand seems like that could be Red Cloak from the christmas event with how crazy she was. Though i should try to find female sword girl to help her out before she gets dragged more into this LC business. I say with a nod of my head as i go over that information before looking back towards Ennakai and giving a quick nod with a smile upon my face as i put the information into my notebook where i keep the rest of it stored. Knowing i'll need to have these all labeled out and distributed. 'Wait distribution.' i think to myself as i look towards Ennakai and smiles as i look towards her. Okay we need info on these killers distributed and if you have any physical details about them we can than work on narrowing down suspects to allow our players the ability to help us pin these people into a corner.  If you odn't have anything though we can try to just pull the information out of this guy. I say looking towards the player that has been captured for now.