[F24-PP] Information of pass events (Hestia)

Ennakai listens to what Hestia is saying looking back at the orange player, "well he is not talking, All this information comes from myself and my old ally he killed, But for most I kind of agree to find this girl with her sword, as far as I know, she is not a killer and not even in the best to do something," Ennakai says to Hestia pointing out that it was highly likely that this sword user was forced to help them and act as bait. Listening to what Hestia said about the Metal Hand nodded her hand, "I was there, And I think you are right, I did try to follow her but she teleported away. You could say she is one of those who baits people into following her before they get killed as she still is a green player. However things can change as I did hear her say she was not scared of death at all so maybe she got tricked a bit," Ennakai said thinking about it for a bit looking to the orange player and nodding, "I think its better to find a place that keeps them from teleporting out and get them into some jail or something, I can start testing some areas in safe zones to see if you can Teleport out of them," Ennakai said with a smile.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smile towards Ennakai and gives a quick nod towards the girl before glancing towards my new prisoner as i move over towards him and grips rather tightly the part where his arms are tied up together as i than look towards Ennakai. I'll get this guy to a place to be all locked up while you do me a favor and start trying to find such a place for me. While you're at it if you can spread the information about these killers it'll be appreciated as well Ennakai. I would love to talk more about the frontlines with you and the offer for a interview for more information is always available but for now the pressing matter of killers,slavers, and all those types of things need to be solved first.  I say honestly towards the girl with a apologetic look within my eyes as i than left the guy up and take out a teleport crystal as i than shrug and lift it up into the air. Any last questions before i end up teleporting out of here? I ask the girl curiously and if i receive a no i would teleport out saying the name of snowfrost.

Good thing Enna stuck around a bit and still, in the end, did not get the see the full use, yet still have the power to show something that would normally not been seen like green players having killed a player. Hestia walked over to the orange player now taking them, "I could do that, yes, but first Lets both get out here together, I have no more questions at this point just some basic thoughts and how it will work out for the most part and most things around here, Knowing of this place is nice yet I could say someone would be using this anytime soon at all." Ennakai said a bit sounding depressed as this place was not as great as it sounded by the NPC's but sure many more things would come and many more would need to be explored and Hestia made a great traveling partner so far so why not get them onto some of these things more and even get out a bit off more Information out of it as well.