[F07-PP] two cultures in one (Kirbs)

Haz was waking up just now and was getting downstairs to noticed that Neo was not home at all. Haz nodded happily and just shrugged it off knowing Neo was at her shop probably by now. walking into the kitchen Haz looked into their food supplies and to his small shock, it seems there was no food he could make for a good breakfast. closing the food storage again he walked over to the door before putting on some common clothing, a blue jacket and a white shirt under it. As always Haz was at least wearing his green shoulder plating as he opened the door of his house and started making his way to the main settlement to at least get some food from there.

Once walking into the gates of the settlement Haz started to look around for a food place, even tho he was on this floor quite a bit now he never really went out to go get some food or explore the settlement. It seemed for a bit that Haz was just another low-level player lost on this floor, Even to the point that a player in full metal armor walked up to him to ask if he was lost and wanted to party. "He guy, wanna party with me, I got some good quest on this floor and know a good place to get your level up." the armored player said to Haz. Haz smiled friendly to him "Well I would be happy to go but at the moment I'm a bit busy getting food sorry, Next time I will help you for sure. The Rhino tank will be happy to do so," He said jokingly before the players face turned into a shock, "Wait you are the Rhino tank, the player who went to floor 24 and killed a field boss by throwing his spear, Sorry I... I did not know, Sir" The player was getting a bit loud that even some people started to look at the two, "Sir, I looked up to you, once I heard a lower level player was the first to kill a field boss on floor 24 I wanted to get to know that man and learn from him," he said to Haz really hyper, Haz never got this much attention from anyone and got a bit awkward for sure.

@Kirbs

Kirbs rubbed her hands together and sighed as she walked through the town of Deepedge. She was just here purely out of boredom. She had gotten too used to the bright setting of her shop and wanted some time to herself, without Scarfy specifically. He had been a huge pain in her arse lately and she just wanted to go somewhere without him for once. The redhead sighed at her stupidity, she had decided not to bring her fighting familiar to an upper-level floor where she could probably get cornered by who knows what. The player was just about to head to another random floor before she heard someone very familiar. Turning the corner, she quickly spotted out a familiar mop of orange hair. She stood behind the corner for a little bit, silently watching their conversation before barging in. "Morning, Haz," she turned to the stranger and nodded in acknowledgement, "and whoever you are." She turned back to Haz and grinned. "It's been forever, huh? I haven't seen you since your wedding!"

@Hazado

As the random player kept speaking Haz turned his face to the voice that was all too familiar to him for sure, "Well if it isn't the countrywoman of England, How are you Kirbs," Haz said with a friendly smile to Kirbs. But before Haz could say anything else the armored random player looked at Kirbs, "Wait you know the Rhino tank personal, OMG that is cool... wait and you are married, in this game... OMG can the things be true then that the Rhino tank and Frontline Cook got together OMG this is so cool," He said as he got even more hyper. Haz was completely taken back by the fact that He and Neo seemed to have both two quite know nicknames and not only that somehow other player knew about them. "Ha... Ha well... Um, Kirbs did you not say you wanted o to eat something," He said quickly before taking Kirbs arm and kind of dragging her with him.

Walking away from the player until out of few Haz turned to Kirbs, "I'm happy you even came up, thanks Kirbs, I did not even know what to do." He said sounding a bit panicked. "Now that you are here anyway, fun to go for some food, I'm starving for sure. Maybe I can even get an English Breakfast as well," he said with a smile before looking around to see if there was any food shop around for them to eat.

@Kirbs

"Wait, I never said that-" before she could finish her sentence, Haz had already dragged her off to who knows where. She turned to Haz and gave him a goofy smile. "Well, I guess that's what I'm here for," she jested, the sudden feeling of loneliness creeping up on her. She shook her head roughly and looked up at Haz with an eager face. "That sounds great. Well, you're the one who lives here, so lead the way!" She declared, slapping Haz's back with a grin. She didn't even know that Haz had been living here with Neo, and the wedding had been [insert time here] ago! Guilt overwhelmed her as she suddenly felt like a bad friend. Rubbing her eyes, she ditched the thought and turned her attention back to Hazado. "I didn't know you were so popular. Am I friends with a celebrity?" She covered her mouth and gave a fake gasp. 

@Hazado

Haz scratched his head a bit and smiled to Kirbs, "I don't see myself as a celebrity, but I think when you clear a field boss first at the level I'm at now would get around, but really surprised to even to get recognized by anyone" He said jokingly with a bit of an awkward smile on his face, Looking around a small bit again for a food place Haz smiled "Food Food Food... Well I think I know something, I pay so no worries," He said taking the lead to some food place, the name was called Ying Yang Breakfast of many Cultures, It had quite a weird name but it seems like there was going to be some good food for sure, "Well I think this will be the place then," He said before opening the door for Kirbs and walking in ordering a table for two. "So what brings you up here, I did not even know you would be going out like this? If you told me you where on this floor I could have given you a tour around, even invite you to my house... wait, scratch that, I don't have food at our home now," He said with a smile before looking at the menu.

@Kirbs

"I see," she nodded, scratching her chin. "Maybe I'll become as strong as you someday, but wouldn't that be something?" She smiled up at him and shoved her hands into her pockets. "How are things with Neo? Where did you guys go on your honeymoon?" She asked genuinely.

She followed him into the bizarrely named restaurant. Plopping herself down on to the seat, she leaned back with a sigh. "Eh, I've just been floor hopping today. I've been cooped up inside my shop for too long and Scarfy was absolutely driving crazy. I just wanted to get out." She chuckled, shaking her head. "No, it's quite alright. I like exploring things by myself." She smiled warmly at him, looking at her mirror. "So, have you been here before?" She asked, tilting her head by a few centimetres. "I wouldn't be surprised if you have this floor memorized though," she joked.

@Hazado

As Kirbs asks a few things while joking Haz takes a bit of a look at the menu seeing an English Breakfast on the menu, He looks up at Kirbs and smiles, "Well a honeymoon is not really what I call it, just Neo and me going out for gathering things somehow we seem to do that a lot I think," He said to Kirbs staring outside for a bit. "But maybe if you want help I can help you level a bit for sure, I know the floor around here a bit, I don't even think I did the field boss of this floor at all." 

He smiled and turns to the Familiar of Kirbs, "Seems last time he was a bit more distance from you, you two make a good team from what I can see here. But no I have not really been to the main settlement more around the area of the temples and so and of course near Neo's shop If I think about it." He said smiling with his warm smile as always. He thinks a bit and nod to himself, "I think I would not be the one to memorize things like that, Probably some info broker will but I would not."

@Kirbs

• 3 weeks later...

She raised an eyebrow at their so-called 'honeymoon' but smiled softly anyways. "Well, at least you're not doing it by yourself," she chuckled to herself. "That's something I have to do a lot," she mumbled, deadpanning. Damn, I'm lonely. She sighed and brushed the thought off. "Anyways, it's kind of cute, I guess. You two, I mean." She followed his stare outside for a bit before looking back at him. "Oh, yeah, cool! I'm down for that!" The redhead grinned, nodding her head. "I needed time to hang out with my Brit buddy anyways," she joked, laughing to herself.

She rolled her eyes and scoffed, making an 'x' with her arms. "I think I prefer it when he was distant." She looked and Scarfy and leaned it, holding up her hand to shield her mouth from the eyes of her familiar. "I'm pretty sure he likes watching me suffer. It's in the eyes Haz. It's in the eyes!" She whispered loudly, pouting. Leaning back into her chair, she shrugged. "I guess he's okay when it comes to fighting," she said nonchalantly, earning a glare from the Nguruvilu. "Oh, really? I mean, I just that since you lived here but that's okay I guess. I admit, I'm not that good at memorizing stuff either," she scratched her nape sheepishly.

@Hazado

Haz laughs a bit as Kirbs mentions she would be lonely for quite a long time "You get someone if not, I will make sure you won't be lonely. Better watch for some captains around who looking for a ship, You can be shipped very easy with people," He said with a smile a bit joking. As then saying about the Familiar of Kirbs he tilts his head a bit, "Sure a Familiar can't do that Tho I can say he just needs some food as Familiar food is a thing you know, Maybe it just wants attention from you and some food," He said with a joking tone still in his voice. 

"Well, most parts of all I think I need to get some leveling as for myself and it would never hurt you right. Becoming stronger is surely something nice to keep in mind when going out, But it seems lately I have been getting attention from some lower level players none stop, Even seemed to jump into a fight and saving some. Can't blame them I'm maybe one of the only tanks that go around with shush a high level as I carry a shield with me now," He said getting his shield out showing it off to Kirbs. It was a Green kite shield with gold markings and some sort of horn in the middle of the shield.

@Kirbs

• 3 weeks later...

"That's good. I think?" She sighed and rubbed her elbows sheepishly. "I'm not too good at dating and all of that!" She giggled, smiling back at him. She tilted her head back at him and glanced at Scarfy from the corner of her eye. He was staring intently at Hazado, which made her give out a sigh. "I've tried everything, Haz! Everything! He just doesn't like me!" She whined, her lips forming a pout. As far as she was concerned, she had given Scarfy everything he needs! An oh-so-loving owner. A roof over his head. And food! What more does this bloody familiar want from her? She already gives him enough attention as is.

"I see. That's good. Maybe you'll be famous on the front lines soon! Wouldn't that be cool?" She asked, leaning forward to examine his green shield at the same time. "Looks nice," she commented, leaning back into her seat. "Who made it for you? It doesn't seem like a drop or anything."

@Hazado

Edited by Kirbs

Haz gave a small chuckle to Kirbs, "Don't give me that 'you'll be famous' stuff, I really don't like the attention at all. Well from one person then but that is beside the point," As Kirbs inspected the shield he smiled "Well Nobody found it, I was crafted by Macradon, you know the guy probably nice guy for sure. But yeah he made it for me like most of my armor I have now, I know it looks weird at some points but still It very effective in combat for sure, never fail me once," He said taking a small item out of his inventory. It looked like some sort of Food item, and it at least that the appearance of some flesh. It was a small Boar Jerky as the item was called and he held it up to Scarfy, "Here take u, little guy, maybe you like this then" He said holding up the item to Scarfty.

@Kirbs

"Wow, really?" Her eyebrows shot up in surprise as she rested her weight on her elbows. "I'd think that being famous in here would be so cool!" She exclaimed, her eyes glittering with excitement. "Just you wait, Hazado, I'll be famous on the front lines before you know it!" She declared, puffing out her chest like the proud brat she is. Being on the front lines was her dream in this world, and she was going to achieve it!... Eventually. "Ah, Macradon? Yeah, that's where I get most of my armor and weapons too," she nodded, remembering the times she had visited the shop. "He's pretty efficient." Kirbs blinked in curiosity as he held out the jerky towards her familiar. Scarfy only stared back at him with a blank face. She giggled and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know if he's acting normal around you or not. People usually don't give him food so I guess he doesn't really take it." She sighed and took the jerky from his hand and held it out to the Nguruvilu. Still keeping his trained eyes on Haz, he almost hesitantly took a bite of the jerky. "Well, that's a start."

@Hazado

• 2 weeks later...

As Kirbs her familiar seems to take the meat as Kirbs gives it to him Haz smiles nodding to Scarfy, "Well we have to start somewhere, Right. We all did and we all will do more like that as well." Giving a smile to Kirbs nodding his head, "I will be waiting for u at the front lines then, Just don't make me wait too long As I don't like to wait long while the rest keeps going until they can't go anymore." He said placing his both hands on the table and opening his menu for a quick look at something, Looking closely you could see he was getting some items in a row before opening the map and scrolling past a few things until he hits the end of his map, "It's been quite a while, Everything here is what it is, Non will take us out of here until we do it ourselves, And I will be happy to help my friend, meaning U Kirbs. But just make sure u don't stay lonely Or I will get u, someone who cares about u," He said in a teasing way giving her a smirk.

@Kirbs