[PP-F1] Welcome to ze game

And so he was lead to he room, one that he grew accustomed to quite quickly. Though it was slightly humble, it was lovely and rather well-kept if his picky eyes had to say anything about it. Though his back wasn't in as much need of a stretching, but he would give her the comfort of him doing it anyways, though he did so while standing up. A barkeep was soon to arrive according to her, so he would take the invitation to see down next to her on the bed.

"Ahhh, quite lovely, love." Leru commented, enjoying the softer feel of the bed, though he did not dare lie down on it. Who would he be to do that, he just met the poor girl today. As she answered the door, he tilted his head when she brought back two beers. A nice and calming drink, he would take his own that she offered. "So you do drink. Cheers then, dear."  What a British man.

He then took a swift and calm sip of his beer, a smile lapsing on his lips as he did so as he felt relaxed from the drink. Nothing his body couldn't handle in the slightest, he went about enjoying gin a moment ago. Though that perhaps is just him testing his limits. Who knew with him? "That's a lovely drink. Though I must ask, what do you wish to talk to me about again?"

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She smiled as she saw the man enjoying his drink. "Glad you enjoy it." Then she addressed his question. "I wanted to hear about your adventures with your brother," she said, then taking a swig of her drink. "I'll share mine in turn of course. Though, I'm afraid my life is probably much more boring than yours." Nothing had happened much these past two years for her. Most things had happened within this past month in the game, in fact. She had finally decided to become an adventurer about a month ago. She decided to put her book knowledge to good work. And she was having fun -- more fun than she had expected. 

In the beginning, she had joined the game for someone else. So when everything turned to hell, she kept to herself and made sure she was safe. She hadn't even wanted to play the game in the first place. But now that she had been stuck here for the past two years, she felt as if this place was her home. Like everything was natural...

Stories with his brother? Hm... Symphony was taking a train to disappointment. In fact, they only just met recently, Sey and Leru. Taking another sip, he would calmly look to her with a neutral set of red eyes. "My apologies to disappoint, but I actually do lack in interactions with him as well, I only just met up with the poor lad recently. He's been going through quite a lot of trouble, so big brother Leru needed to step in." With that, he would look down to the beer in his hands before placing it to the side on the nightstand. If Sey wasn't in the state he was in, Leru would have not jumped in and revealed himself when he did. "I watched him throughout the game, seeing how he progressed while I stayed hidden. And then he went off the face of the game, it only went downhill from there. When he returned, he wasn't in the brightest place. And... Well, I had to show some tough love to help him get back on his feet. This was two weeks ago..." It... Wasn't a happy recollection.

Symphony looked over at Leru, and her happy expression turned to one of concern. She reached over and began to rub his back comfortingly. "My apologies. I did not mean to bring up bad memories." She ran her hand through his hair. "Hm, well let's change topics then." She laid down on her bed and stared up at the ceiling, thinking. For the life of her, she couldn't really think of anything. Her mind was abuzz with all that had happened today and what was to come tomorrow. "How about this: ask me any question you want. I'll answer it truthfully. It can be like a fun question game." 

She sat back up and smiled at the man next to her. He was a handsome one, and she blushed once she realized how close to him she was. It seems in her relaxed state, she had leaned in closer to him without realizing it. 

Edited by Symphony

What a dork, but he didn't mind her attempts to bring him up, he chuckled light in fact. Perhaps not the love language he took primarily, but he loved being doted on. And she seemed rather swift, lying on the bed in one second and up against his shoulder the next. With a tilt of his head to the side, he wondered what question to ask the lovely lady. Hm~. Then with a smirk, he decided to flirt yet again. "Mmmmm, enlighten me then. Your first kiss, how was that like~?" Leru asked, looking over his shoulder to see the bed. Oh right, how long was he going to be here again? The brunette had a lover in the game, so the implications more or less fell on deaf ears for now. At least, until he took another sip. Mix that with a heavy level of gin already in his system and suddenly, he couldn't help but get lost on those eyes. Oh come on now, was he really that daft to be thinking of an advance...? She was leaning to him, so he his arm behind her back before placing her against his chest. Poor thing must be so tired to lean that heavily~.

Symphony blushed and looked away, for once becoming bashful. "W-well, it was when I was in my first year of high school. It was on a dare, so I kissed my best friend. It ended up turning into a long make out session." She laughed and nuzzled his chest. "You're so nice and warm." His chest was nice and firm and muscular. She could fall asleep on him and be perfectly comfy. She looked up at him and began to focus on his lips and his eyes. "You know, you're really handsome~" she said sleepily. It seemed her lack of sleep was getting the best of her and making her more vulnerable. But with him, she seemed not to mind. She felt safe in his embrace. Something she hadn't felt in a while. She laughed quietly to herself and said, "You know, you nearly make me wanna give up on my quest to find my old lover. You're much... nicer than him." She winced at the thought. It was true though. Her old lover hadn't treated her as a princess like Leru had so far. 

@Leru

Awwwww, did Miss Perfect crack under the thought of a kiss she had when she wasn't experienced? The blush complimented her pale face quite well, he couldn't help but chuckle as she explained, soon laughing along with her. Before given the chance to return the favor with his tale, she nuzzled against him, in which he couldn't help but wonder... And then the handsome compliment, she was doting on him so much and it was adorable as well as it was slightly worrysome. "Awwww, you are so sweet~. Must I remind you of how perfect you are?" Leru quipped gently, placing a pointer finger onto her lips, but giving her a warm smile in turn. But it was something he did warn, he was a heavy flirt. The last part went on deaf ears, for she muttered to herself, but he did catch the last words quite faintly. He would place his finger off her lips and place his hand onto her head. "You sound so tired, love. Need me to leave you for the night so that you may rest?"

She smiled up at him with the perfect compliment and then yawned. Goodness she was really tired. “You’re perfect too~” she replied. Then she woke up a little when he suggested he should leave. “Hm, I suppose I am a bit tired.” She stretched, pushing her chest up in front of him. “Though your company is nice...” She smiled. Then a thoughtful look came across her face. “Hm, why don’t we both head to bed and meet up the day after tomorrow to start on your beginner quests?” she suggested. She really did enjoy spending time with Leru. He was a fun and kind guy. And the flirting was always appreciated. But tomorrow she would need the day to herself to find out where her lover had gone. She had just received a clue to where he could be. 

@Leru

She was a suggestive one, but he would have to slow down for now. Nah nah nah, he was not having any of that, he knew when to keep greedy paws off. And so he would lower her onto the bed so that the poor thing could sleep, she was drunk and needed to obtain a firmer grip before speaking. "Consider it a plan, love~. But for now, feel free to go to sleep, you have quite a day of searching to do." And while he would love to dote on her even more, there was a reason why they were the way they were, he needed to bail out now. It wouldn't take long for him to do that, however, it was a simple step out of the door. "Good night, Symphony, see you the day after tomorrow~." And it will be a fun time. For now, he just needed to get back home. Oh, and Sey probably was looking for Leru now, poor kid.