[PP|F1] Forged in Fire <<The First Few Lessons are free>>

Arthur noticed a commotion after leaving the old man’s shop. Being here to get a quest was gonna be work anyways, might as well take a load off watching a fight. He pushes himself towards the front of the crowd and notices something weird about this fight. The fights in this game were always different, but a few guys against a single girl. This wasn’t gonna fly for the cowboy without a gun, it was wrong to hit a girl, let alone team up on one. The man positioned himself behind the girl, but remained in the crowd, despite towering over most of the other players there he seemed to fit in quite nicely.a cigar pressed between his lips as he watched to see what would happen, and if it did happen, to step in. “My money’s on the lady in there. Those clowns ain’t got a shot in hell.” He smiles, knowing he might play a part in this real soon. “Kick their asses, lord knows they deserve it.” He says to the woman standing in front of him.

Hmm, she looks like she’s gonna enjoy herself. A woman with a heart of fire, just like momma always said. He chuckles and discretely draws his Arkansas Toothpick, hiding it under his pancho. Despite her bein’ a lady, I don’t wanna get in her way. I’ll only step in if the others step in. The man removes his hat and fixes his hair, stepping around towards the middle of the fight but remaining in the crowd, the spurs on his boots making a small jingle as he walks, like his own theme song. “It’s just about high noon, so why are y’all waitin’?” His sarcastic tone mixing perfectly with his southern charm. Enough to make any southern belle lose here daisy dukes.

@Embers

• 2 weeks later...

Larissa Williams, also known as Embers in Sword Art Online, couldn't believe her luck. She accidentialled her way onto the first floor, BUT there were idiots in abundence today it seemed. Or as they called themselves, 'debt collectors'. She had won a fight fair and square, and as per the deal, drank as much as she wanted. However the damn bar-keep screwed her and now wanted her arrested! 

Which was why the tall girl was now standing, surrounded by 5 boys who thought they were the bloody flavour of the month! The girl's burning red hair flowed as she sucked down a breath from the cigar she'd been given by a...well, she just called him a friend for now. They weren't bad, she had to admit that much to the preppy kid. She grinned darkly as her stance shifted, and to many, it looked lazy. To her, it was the second greatest present she'd ever recieved. It wasn't regular combat training, it was para-military mixed in with raw brutality and Embers down style. Hit them harder than they could ever hit you. 

The first two to throw themselves forward found out the hard way. Embers first movement was spinning on the ball of her heel, making her seem impossibly fast for having such a large frame, before reeling her arm back and punching him hard in the face, even using a Martial Arts Skill to ensure damage was done, even if the HP bar didn't drop. Seemingly stunned by this first attack, the second one didn't react at all as Embers pulled her arm back, and delievered one of her most devistating punchers ever, a right hook right into the boys stomach. The result; The target hit the ground and was several metres away at the end of it.

Grinning widely, despite being outnumbered, Embers slowly advanced on her enemies. A hunter, a Wolf, who could smell the bloody of her prey! 

Clyde watched this fight go to crap in the blink of an eye. Two men attacked the woman and the cowboy’s blood started boiling as the men got their butts whooped and rightfully so. Guess it’s a brawl then. His spurs clinked as he ran in and tackled a man, carrying him out of the equation and then into the wall. Punching him like an angry child fighting over a toy, but a little more expertly placed. His fist slams into the man’s kidney and then into his face. “I reckon that about evens it up ma’am. If you’d like my help just go ahead and ask.” His spurs clink again as he knees the man in the gut. “But considering what I just watched, I should be asking the scum if they would like help.” He chuckles, puffing off his cigar and releasing the smoke. His hat off kilter after beating the idiot to a pulp. “These idiots deserve the ass whooping their about to get.” His southern drawl carrying his smoke mixed with his words. His fist slams into the man against the wall one more time. “You should stay down kid. Ain’t no man allowed to rough up a lady in front of a cowboy, that’s about the stupidest mistake you could possibly manage to make you dog gone fool.” His face so intense that the man was a little scared and decided to stay down. “Good choice, now, let’s watch these kids get their butts handed to them.” He sits against the wall, holding down a can of chew.

@Embers

Embers had taken down two of the idiots alone, leaving just three to stand against her. She honestly wanted to let out a laugh, three people to stand against her? Were they trying to insult her?! The primal growl that escaped the girl, like a tiger who saw its next meal, as she eyed up the remaining few. However, her instincts were interrupted when something behind her moved! She moved, dodging to the side and preparing a heavy punch only to see the idiot who ran attacking one of her attackers?! 

"You're an asshole! What makes you think that i need some idiot to look after me?!" Embers was nothing short of pissed off, some idiot coming in to 'save' her, what a prick! The violent look flooded her eyes as she took her eyes off her opponents, and onto her so called savour "Didn't ask for your help asshole, i have this just fine!" 

Seeing their target being distracted, the last two decided to attack the girl from behind. Embers could hear them, and smirked as she glanced over her shoulder. The next actions took barely a second, a swing on the ball off her foot, one heavy punch and one wide kick, all 5 of her attackers were on the ground. The girls eyes hadn't left the cowboy "So what...am i supposed to thank some idiot who inserted himself into my life, urgh...typical ass"

• 2 weeks later...

Clyde chuckles at the lady for a moment. “Nah, It wasn’t to help you, my steppin’ In. It was to whoop a man’s [censored].” He puffs on the cigar, releasing some smoke and putting his cigar out, watching it disappear into crystal shards. This ain’t gonna go too well. He pulls his hat off out of respect for the lady. “I reckon you could’ve handled it yourself, hell, I know you could’ve and without any trouble. I just saw an oppurtunity to have some fun and took it. Now I’ll be on my merry way and you can move out of it, ma’am.” He walks past the woman, his spurs sing with every step he takes. There truly wasn’t any reason for him to have stepped in other than a good ol’ fashioned beat down, but he took the chance. Why not have fun in this game? “Actually ma’am, if you don’t mind my askin’, would you like to accompany me on a quest? Might not be fun but it’s free experience.” He smiles politely, right before putting a pinch of chew in his mouth.

@Embers