[F9-SP] To kill some downtime <<Burning Phoenix Feathers>>

Stepping onto the ninth floor the red lighting of the smoke covered sky of which their is seeming a eternal sunset happening through them he makes his way towards the nearest exit of the main settlement so he can get started with this quest. As he makes his way through the town and pass each of the very tribal buildings of the soot covered NPCs of which he just ignores since they are just clumps of data and not worth even trying to talk to. Though i should probably try even if they are incompetent to get into contact with a frontliner or two who can keep up with myself so that i can get going in terms of levels. Since if i'm in a situation like now where i don't have Pinball, or Neo doing these quests by myself are rather just boring to be frank. Being by oneself is just some form of torture if one thinks about it. I wonder how Neo is able to just not talk and remain within her own head for that long. He says to himself just speaking out loud since their is no harm in doing so.

Edited by Mars

Not wasting much time the black haired man starts to make his way and try his luck at getting some use out of the heavy armor gear that he is going to try and make some use out of in some way or the other. All that would be required is for him to find the necessary materials and than get them all for a nametag to change what this thing is called to make it a bit more relatable to his image as a god of war. While he can appreciate the fact that someone would lay out perfectly good perfect items for him to hold onto for his own use getting those quick level ups would be essential to do in time for the next boss so he can just charge in as the next tank that would be needed.  Having heard enough from the group and from outlying news sources that apparently the frontlines lost quite a few members last they were together back on floor twenty three.

#113816 LD:14

Using: damage potion (+2 DMG)

Edited by Mars

Getting down towards the ground he picks up a bit of obsidian that was lying around and puts it into his inventory since it will be useful in changing the properties of the heavy armor that he will shape to be a perfect representation of what his combat gear is.  Though i guess if i wanted to talk to somebody and make it a interesting debate i could get into contact with that failure of a leader back at he event boss. Failure he may be, but that'll make for the more interesting conversational pieces. Though his gear certainly could use a bit of a touch up heavy armor is good yes, but the full suit of armor style i think went out of style back during the medieval era. We may be in that era of technology but i figured that at least fashion choices were still a thing for most of the people here to feel comfortable with and not just be walking tin can robots.

#113899 LD:19 (1/5 mats needed)

Edited by Mars

though if i wanted to talk to a frontliner who would be my choice really since they all seem to be in their own little spheres of doing whatever they feel like, but maybe that is the case and that instead of doing something with people who are higher level the secret is to do things with those of a lower level. he says to himself while glancing around and makes his way towards the next area of material spawning that the floor has for those trying to do this quest to make sure that the field isn't always dead. Though if i did i would need to walk around and get some things to talk to people about, and i will need to be patient with them and help them through some quests to get them to form that working bond. Taking things at small steps seems to be the best case scenario for myself more so than anything else if i were to do this.

#113900 LD:10 (1/5)

Edited by Mars

From what i remember of that little tier one raid though i know most of the major players that have made their faces at that face and thus i am stuck hoping that i can get into contact with one or more of those players who i don't know and keep them up to combat fighting for quite awhile. He muses to himself while walking through a once more baren field seemingly from what the game is showing him for what has spawned within the field.  Though at the very least once i complete this quest and a few others it'll be simple child's play to get through some of the other quests from having the necessary amount of points to use to gain more skills for my own use. It's just a matter of figuring out how many quests i can do in a short time period and what skills to pick up next. I'm most certainly running out of mods i could pick up for the few skills i do have. Though i can just avoid stonewall since that seems to be doing me quite a few favors possibly in some fights that i could be in within the future.

#113901 LD:8

Edited by Mars

It is only 10 mitigation points and thus it is nothing substantial or noteworthy even to try and include and or think about it's something easily rectifiable all it'll take is just a steady hand when going forward. He says softly towards himself as he once more finds nothing within the next big area of t he place counting three spots being taken. Someone must've been farming this area up quite a bit within recent times if this is so sparse with items to take for the quest's use. Though who would even need so many nametags to begin with as well it just seems ludicrous really that somebody would be willing to do this so many times without any real reason or rhythm to there thinking. He says softly to himself with a slight shrug knowing that he probably would've heard of some newbie beating this quest multiple times, and the likelihood of a frontliner is tremendously low since they could grind on higher floors.

#113903 LD:7

Edited by Mars
  • 2 weeks later...

#114711 BD:7  18x15=270-50=220  MD:10  188 [Plus burn]

Mars: HP: 742/930     ENG: 79/90   DMG: 16  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Phoenix: 240/460  DMG: 138   MIT:50  HP:    ACC: 2    EVA: 2
Abilities:
<< Hellstorm >> : On attack rolls of 9-10, the Phoenix raises to the skies and with a flap of its wings shoots feathers upon the player with the most hate, dealing 50 more damage to its base, additionally the player suffers Burn damage at 24 damage per turn for two turns.

Edited by Mars

#114712 BD:2+4=6-2=4  MD:10  188DMG+14(burn)

Mars: HP: 540/930     ENG: 78/90   DMG: 18  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Phoenix: 240/460  DMG: 138   MIT:50  HP:    ACC: 2    EVA: 2
Abilities:
<< Hellstorm >> : On attack rolls of 9-10, the Phoenix raises to the skies and with a flap of its wings shoots feathers upon the player with the most hate, dealing 50 more damage to its base, additionally the player suffers Burn damage at 24 damage per turn for two turns.

Edited by Mars

#114713 BD:7+2=9  220DMG  MD:7-1=6  138+14=152 DMG

Mars: HP: 388/930     ENG: 67/90   DMG: 18  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Phoenix: 20/460  DMG: 138   MIT:50  HP:    ACC: 2    EVA: 2
Abilities:

Edited by Mars

#114714 BD:9 19x15=it is dead

loot mob roll:  #114715  LD:13  CD:4   1380, 920, 2 T1 mats, 1 rare T1 weapon, 1 uncommon T1 consumable

Mars: HP: 388/930     ENG: 67/90   DMG: 18  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Phoenix: 20/460  DMG: 138   MIT:50  HP:    ACC: 2    EVA: 2
Abilities:

Edited by Mars