[PP - F22] Help Me With the Order! << Witch of the West >>

Recently, Kairi had received a order from a friend that she hadn't seen for a while. She was excited to finally have some business with her Merchant business... however, she needed a bit more help to get her goal on her mercantile goals to be a reality. Stepping out on the 22nd floor she had opened her messenger and sent Hestia a message:

To: @Hestia
-----

Heya, Hestia! It's been a while hasn't it~? Well, I first want to thank you for all the help you have done to make my Rank 5 Merchant goal a reality! But... I just need one last piece of help from you, then I have one last thing to do then I will be straight to work on your appraising! I just need some help to help make the RNG go into my favor and would like to complete << Witch of the West >> with you! And of course talk as it has been a long time!

See you soon~?

~ Kairi

Then moving to a bench close to the teleporter she had waited for a response from her long friend. 

I hear a soft message go off as i had planned to go talk to Sey some more for some advice on what to do with some recent events and what to plan for together in terms of the floor boss that he had decided to join. 'I should get my group together so we can better strike out together since while don't agree with Shield and his group it makes sense to try and learn your team's weaknesses and what they can do.' I think to myself rather calmly as i than take out a TP crystal from my inventory and say the quick command phrase to get me toward smy destination as fast as possible. Teleport, Floor twenty two! i call out as myself and my familiar are covered in a blue light as we get transported towards the location. The main settlement of the twenty second floor near its teleport gate. Okay now i just need to find Kairi and than see what to do. I say softly towards myself once more finding myself entering this floor in a black sleeveless vanity t-shirt, and long gray pants.

After a bit of waiting, Karona her mimic familiar had smelled something... familiar. Suddenly opening its mouth, Karona had stuck out its tongue then started to scuttle toward that scent. Kairi had looked over seeing where he would be off to. After a moment of him walking, Kairi had seen Hestia, with a smile she had walked past Karona to hug Hestia saying out to her in the hug "It has been a long tiiiiime!" she had giggled then seeing Karona step up to Hestia then licking her leg. Breaking from the hug she had looked down to her familiar and giggled saying "I suppose my familiar misses you too~" she had stepped back then said "But how have you been? It has been way too long, as I have been doing.." she had placed a finger on her cheek tapping it a few times saying "... some things." she had sparked excitingly then said out "So, tell me about the new girlfriend from the raid! Tell me! Tell me!" she bounced with excitement.

@Hestia

I smile as i see the form of my old guildmate come into view as i return her hug with a smile on my face hugging her like a big sister would do towards their younger sibling as i hug Kairi tightly and closely. After the hug i look don towards the mimic of which Kuro is once more rather defensive of as Kuro lets out a low and aggressive growl as i just look down towards him. No Kuro this is Kairi's familiar. No growling at him okay. I tell Kuro as he just looks at me before keeping silent for now as i just bend down and pat the mimic's head for a few moments before standing back up and looking towards kairi. My face quickly lights up in a blush at the questions as i quickly gesture with my hands frantically. No,no,no,no it isn't like that at all Kairi! She is just a friend that i know. Somebody who is like family as much as Jomei and the.. others are. I say trailing off at the end as a pang of guilt hits my heart as i can only hope Kairi either noticed the lack of a guild symbol on me and is being polite, or that Jomei told the others to prepare them ahead of time. Her name is Zandra. One of the greatest fighters we have, and is someone that cares about others and about defending the lives of the people of Aincrad rather than worrying about whatever last hit they can get.

Kairi had giggled in the hug, missing the embrace of her long lost "sister" in a way, then she had looked toward Kuro and said "Aw you don't remember my chest? He doesn't bite~ Unless you are made of gold!" she patted the top of her mimic, Karona just licking Kuro in a friendly manner. Then seeing her blush she had said out poking her cheek "But that blush and frantic movement tells me otherwise~!" She had nodded her head and said "I know of Zandra! She helped me get a really cool sword! It has a really special enhancement on it too! I just need to stop being lazy and get two essence of steels though..." she puffed out her cheeks and looked over poking her two pointer fingers together. After a moment she had bounced with excitement saying out to her "I am excited to be in the new raid and everything though! Its super exciting to be a part of something new!"

@Hestia

I'm being frantic because you're saying that her and i are girlfriends we aren't though! I shout back with a embarrassed blush on my face as i found my heart beating faster, and fuming on the inside as a light tint of red practically dust goes along my cheeks as i look towards the smaller more cheekier girl.  She is just a friend, and someone that i want to try and see if i can convince to make a guild with me if she isn't part of one right now. Since yeah.. i say a bit awkwardly when realizing i never did tell anybody about just up and leaving the guild without any real explanation to any of the members. I cast a glance off towards the side as i feel rather worried about whatever possible outcome that could occur from just saying something a bit offhandedly. Thoough yeah i'm glad that you joined the raiding team though kairi. Even if you had to join during one of our more tense times due to some events that have been going on. I say apologetically towards the small tank/DPS girl. Kuro looks towards  the mimic familiar with still suspicion but does back off the chest but remains close to me.

She had giggled and said "Well, I wouldn't be saying such things if you two weren't holding hands and one kissed you on the cheek you know~" then looked with a little bit of wide eyes as she explained things that had been going on leading up to noting that she had left the old guild. Kairi smiled and stood straight and said "No I know, I left too! See?" she pointed toward her HP bar showing that her guild symbol had been missing. "Me and my macraroon maybe have been looking for a guild elsewhere as he spoke about leaving KoB a while ago, the guild has basically disbanded at this point. Hardly anything is ever done with it anymore." then she had shook her head with a giggle in response to her last statement waving a hand forward "No, no~ no need to thank me Hestia, I wanted to get there at some point anyways, even if you had more than enough people you all still probably would need me to be a part of the crowd~" she then got a little more serious saying out still in a cute tone "So are you ready to go help me with getting something?"

@Hestia

I just nod my head with a smile when being asked if i am ready to go out and help the small girl of armor and rather good use of a weapon to fight against the mobs that we would be facing. Well yeah we got some flying monkeys to kill, and than a witch to slay as well Kairi. Lets get going no time like the present you know, and i am certain this is to help with my little identification problem i asked about from you. I say with a slight chuckle as i also hand Kairi one such potion already with a small smirk across my face. i went on this quest before rather recently with a friend and i got this from it so you'll have three of these potions for your own use by the end of the day Kairi. I say towards the girl with a grin across my face before i than start to make my way towards the witch's tower as i equip my gear which now includes the vanity heavy armor, sword, shield, and the life mending trinket around my neck alongside the F23 Boss necklace i got from talking to the queen. 'I hope Jomei is okay since that is three people leaving the guild in a relatively short time. Add on that one was a founding member.' I think to myself idly as i can't help but wonder if that will slow down the ginger, or motivate him to try and get the rest of the guild back into action. So Kairi do you have any plans for a new guild at all? I ask curiously towards the smaller girl.

+1 CD potion given towards kairi

Kairi had nodded her head, but before she could say anything, she had mentioned that she had something for her, with a bit of a confused look she had blinked till she had handed over one of the same +CD items from the quest. She had looked up to her smirk and said "A-are you sure? I don't know whether or not other people need this item or not.." however she knew how Hestia was, to just accept the item so after a moment she had just placed it into her inventory. Then she had equipped her Heavy Armor with Valkyrie design and work, along with her giant buster sword then began to walk with Hestia towards the location of the quest that was at hand. Looking over she had placed her finger onto her chin then let out a hum then saying "I don't know at all, I was going to try to join a guild with Macradon... but he's really not in the mood. I've been trying to improve on that mood... but, there is only so much I can handle. So I am still looking for one I suppose."

@Hestia

Well if you ever need a home be it temporary or permanent Kairi the Radiant Sanctuary guild will welcome you with opening arms. Since that is what my goal is honestly. To just form a guild and i already have some people in mind and i know most of them are going to say yes so i have that in the bag. Which means now it is just a matter of helping my guildmates out in terms of leveling, helping them out with any emotional or mental things, and making sure i can protect all of you since i would be the guild leader. I say towards kairi with a smile on my face as i do so speaking in a rather relaxed and honest tone of voice towards her as i think about said members and nods my head knowing that it should be fine since none of them have any problems with kairi i could think of. 'besides Embers if she joins, but that is just her attitude and adjusting to it really.' i think to myself not seeing to much issue with that as long as some grounds are established beforehand.  Speaking about that guild one member is going to be Ruby as well.

Kairi had nodded her head when she had offered the guild to her and she had said to her "Well I will totally think about it! There is a handful of guilds there that I can join... I have just been a little uncertain about it all is all." she then looked forward and thought about the guild offering given to her did she want to join someone she knew dearly? Or one of the recent guild openings given to her? She had thought for a moment, however her train of thought was broken she had mentioned that Ruby would be a part of the guild. Kairi had nodded and said "Well, its nice to hear someone I know joining back, but... I just don't know her very well. I don't know why I haven't... maybe its because I am too lazy or it might be a little bit too much work, but I should really speak to her one day." she smiled with a giggle.

@Hestia

I nod my head with a small smile as we find ourselves within the forest of memories now as i just prepare myself since the sounds of flapping wings start to descend as i just nod my head and activates the howl skill right away towards the source with a smile upon my face. Not saying anything since the fight will be over in one attack if i remember how two handed sword worked from last that i worked with kairi. The floor is yours Kairi hopefully you get a single killing blow against them all. It shouldn't be that difficult to kill these useless flying things if i am to be honest. I say with a small chuckle towards her as i see the forms of the monkeys dart their way over towards me as i only raise my shield to meet their strikes against my form. Sword at the ready to retaliate with my two accuracy i can get in on a attack now to strike out at any that survive the initial big hit against them. My familiar kuro right at my side with a low growl ready to pounce into one as well.

[3/3/3/3] Hestia: HP: 1810/1810    Energy: 164/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC: 1 Eva: -1  BH: 80  Rec: CD:+3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
Kairi:

Flying Monkey 1:  150/150 HP   70 DMG (35 minimum)   20 MIT
Flying Monkey 2: 150/150 HP   70 DMG (35 minimum)   20 MIT
Flying Monkey 3: 150/150 HP   70 DMG (35 minimum)   20 MIT
Flying monkey 4: 150/150 HP   70 DMG (35 minimum)   20 MIT

Kairi had looked over as a swarm of Flying Monkey had come down to fight them, Kairi had reached to her back and pulled out her giant Buster Sword and looked around at the monkeys that had surrounded her, Kairi had gotten a little more serious and stood in a battle stance ready to move at any given moment. When Hestia had said it was her turn, she had smiled proudly to how much she had grown over the years and she had moved forward striking 6 powerful strokes onto the four, one to each then one hitting two, and once more another hitting two. Afterwards Kairi had moved her buster sword into the air then placed it back onto her back, and as she did so the four had dropped to the ground then exploded into crystals that disappeared into the air. "Well... that was fun~" Kairi had said out with a giggle.

@Hestia

Sword Art Used: Calamity Disaster [Damage: 15*12=180-20=160 to all targets.]
ID: 114856 - BD: 6+3=9
ID: 114857 - BD: 3+3=6
ID: 114858 - BD: 5+5=8
ID: 114859 - BD: 6+3=9

Hestia: HP: 1810/1810    Energy: 164/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC: 1 Eva: -1  BH: 80  Rec: CD:+3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
Kairi - HP: 640/640 - EN: 44/64 - DMG: 15 - MIT: 66 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 0 - Hate: +1

Flying Monkey 1: 0/150 HP   70 DMG (35 minimum)   20 MIT
Flying Monkey 2: 0/150 HP   70 DMG (35 minimum)   20 MIT
Flying Monkey 3: 0/150 HP   70 DMG (35 minimum)   20 MIT
Flying monkey 4: 0/150 HP   70 DMG (35 minimum)   20 MIT

Looking towards Kairi i just give a smile towards her and a nod of my head at seeing her prove my point that she could take out all the monkeys by herself with just a singular powerful strike without any issue. That is four down, and two left to go i think. Only the elite monkeys and the witch left now. I inform with a grin across my face as the quest is already almost over in terms of progress that is needing to be made for damage and things to kill. Looking up i proceed to see two of these elite monkeys flying once more down towards us as i just shrug my shoulders and looks towards Kairi and gives her the thumbsup. You probably got this without any issue from my end i'm here as moral support and if need be i can heal you up if that is required. I say towards Kairi as i just sit back and relax for the moment as the two monkeys fly over towards kairi for having killed their four other allies that they were fighting with and trying ot stop said intruders.

Hestia: HP: 1810/1810    Energy: 164/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC: 1 Eva: -1  BH: 80  Rec: CD:+3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
Kairi - HP: 640/640 - EN: 44/64 - DMG: 15 - MIT: 66 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 0 - Hate: +1

Flying Monkey 1: 220/220 HP   90 DMG (45 minimum)   35 MIT
Flying Monkey 2: 220/220 HP   90 DMG (45 minimum)   35 MIT

Kairi had looked over to see that she had smiled, she liked the visual look of Hestia which showed that she had approved of how much she has grown since she first saw her. She had then looked over with a more challenging look as more Elite ones had flew their way. Kairi had smirked and grabbed her Buster Sword out once more getting into her battle stance. She had looked over to Hestia then with a determined smile she had nodded her head understanding that this battle was all her at this point. Kairi had moved forward with her Buster Sword and used the same sword art on the two, however this time she had slashed them 3 times each instead of technically two. After the damage was done she had taken a look at their HP bar, it was low... however she was unable to one shot them all, however still smiling she knew one more aoe should knock them both out.

@Hestia

Sword Art Used: Calamity Disaster [Damage: 15*12=180-35=145 to all targets.]
ID: 114860 - BD: 4+3=7

ID: 114861 - BD: 4+3=7

[2/2] Kairi - HP: 640/640 - EN: 29/64 - DMG: 15 - MIT: 66 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 0 - Hate: +1

Elite Flying Monkey 1: 75/220 HP   90 DMG (45 minimum)   35 MIT
Elite Flying Monkey 2: 75/220 HP   90 DMG (45 minimum)   35 MIT

Looking towards the two monkeys manage to survive the hit i just activate my own sword art and charge forward and quickly cut into both of them within a quickly instance with four large overarcing swings as the primates would burst into red pixels shortly after. With that. Than their was only the witch left if you haven't done the quest yet. If you have than the witch doens't spawn which means we can just take the potions rather quickly and easily thankfully. I say towards Kairi with a relaxed posture and a smile upon my face as i than start to once more make my way towards the quest's rather large  tower that overlooks the entirety of the forest. SO Kairi how is Macradon? I've..i haven't had the chance ot just talk to him to make sure that he is doing okay after the events of floor twenty three. I know that what occurred shook him towards the core so i am worried for him honestly. I say in a soft and gentle tone of voice.

#114922 BD:5+2=7
#114923 BD:9  17x8= 136-35=101 DMG

Hestia: HP: 1810/1810    Energy: 154/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC: 1 Eva: -1  BH: 80  Rec: CD:+3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[2/2] Kairi - HP: 640/640 - EN: 29/64 - DMG: 15 - MIT: 66 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 0 - Hate: +1

Elite Flying Monkey 1: 75/220 HP   90 DMG (45 minimum)   35 MIT
Elite Flying Monkey 2: 75/220 HP   90 DMG (45 minimum)   35 MIT

Kairi was ready to strike at a moments notice to strike them all down, however as she had charged her sword, she had looked over to Hestia which had finished the job and removed their HP values. Kairi had blinked... she was geniunely shocked that she actually did damage, the last time she had seen Hestia she wasn't really all that able to do damage like that. She had looked to her and said "Looks like I am not the only one that kind of grew while I was away from you for a while." she giggled "When did you learn how to do damage?" she continued to giggle. Putting her Buster Sword back onto her back she had smiled and patted the back of her head and said "I've been trying to improve his mood! After the boss fight he came home and cried into his pillow, thankfully I was home to help him. I've been trying to reshape his confidence to get him back into the frontlines. If you keep it quiet I'll let you in on a secret~" she smiled.

@Hestia

I chuckle a bit as i raise my curved sword up towards Kairi with a grin across my face as i show off the design to be slightly differently from the last curved sword. This one much more streamlined and not as jagged along the edges to actually slash instead of gash. This one is not focusing on bleeding, but instead does actual damage now so it helps during those kinds of moments where a straight up damage force is required. Also, you pick up quite a few tricks here and there when you have a lot of downtime to spend on just not doing much with the SP that you gain from being overleveled for this game. I say somewhat jokingly towards the smaller tank girl as we arrive on the outside of the tower as i just nod my head and prepare to do what i should've done when i did this quest with Sey. Knock down the door and barge in without a single care. Knocking down the door i barge in and quickly start to tear into the witch with a multitude of large red gashes appearing along her form as the witch's HP value drops a decent amount considering the low amount of damage that i should be doing. But yeah what is the secret i can keep a secret. I say with a smile towards Kairi ignoring the screams of the annoyed witch as the potion of fireball hits my back and engulfs me and Kairi for a moment before dissipating. Leaving a barely scratched me, but a decently damage Kairi.

Action: Legion Destroyer+Charge+concentration vs witch
#114924 BD:8+2=10  22x11= 242-70=142 DMG  MD:9

[1] Hestia: HP: 1760/1810    Energy: 154/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC: 1 Eva: -1  BH: 80  Rec: CD:+3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction [burn]
[0] Kairi - HP: 586/640 - EN: 29/64 - DMG: 15 - MIT: 66 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 0 - Hate: +1  [burn]

The Witch>>

• 558/700 HP 
  • 100 DMG (minimum 50)
  • 70 MIT

Kairi had blinked a few times when she had raised a sword to her, she had looked at the sword presented to her and smiled looking up to her and said "Well then you are too determined in this game, or you really have a lot of spare time. Maybe even both~" she giggled. When they had arrived to the tower Kairi had looked over to Hestia however before she could say anything Hestia had basically knocked down the door immediately then moved to attack. Kairi had sighed and thought to herself "No time for strategy I guess.." then she had walked inside pulling out her Buster Sword then attacking the witch with a angular slash dealing the most damage she could normally. After a moment she had moved her left hand outward to reveal on her ring finger a ring showing that she was engaged to Macradon she had just closed her eyes and giggled.

@Hestia

Sword Art Used: Galaxy Destroyer [Damage: 15*13=195-70=125.]
ID: 114946 - BD: 7+3=10

[1] Hestia: HP: 1760/1810    Energy: 154/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC: 1 Eva: -1  BH: 80  Rec: CD:+3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction [burn]
[2] Kairi - HP: 586/640 - EN: 29/64 - DMG: 15 - MIT: 66 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 0 - Hate: +1  [burn]

The Witch>>

• 433/700 HP 
  • 100 DMG (minimum 50)
  • 70 MIT

Making my way over towards the witch and using my sword to quickly strike at her every strike is somehow deflected with teh broom that she should be rising instead of using as a defense mechanism. Each strike of the sword being knocked away until the sword art just ends as i am forced to back off at that point as i look back towards Kairi and sees the engagement ring as i just grin towards her with the biggest smile across my face. You got engaged! You better invite me to that wedding  i want to see you get married Kairi! I say rather excitedly as all pretenses of frontline hestia, or power player hestia is dropped within that single moment. Just showing a rather happy and excited girl for one of her friends and basically kinda like a big sister towards their younger sibling as i make my way over towards you with a smile upon my face.

Action: Legion Destroyer

#114964 BD:2+1=3 MD:1  CD:1

[1] Hestia: HP: 1760/1810    Energy: 153/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC: 1 Eva: -1  BH: 80  Rec: CD:+3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction [burn]
[2] Kairi - HP: 586/640 - EN: 29/64 - DMG: 15 - MIT: 66 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 0 - Hate: +1  [burn]

The Witch>>

• 433/700 HP 
  • 100 DMG (minimum 50)
  • 70 MIT