[PP - F22] Help Me With the Order! << Witch of the West >>

Kairi had blushed when Hestia had grew a huge smile seeing that she had gotten engaged, she was really glad that she was happy with how Kairi had progressed both as a player but as a person. She had nodded her head and said "Did you ever think I wouldn't invite you Hestia?" she giggled, she wanted to hug her however... there was something more important that was at hand. Kairi had placed her left hand back onto her Buster Sword then looked to the Witch where she had moved forward once again and landed another powerful slash onto her dealing as much normal damage as she could once more. However... Kairi grew a little worried over her Energy, she knew that she only has one of those left in her, she had looked over to Hestia and said "I only got one real attack left in me, I either need energy, or you're going to need to carry me." she giggled.

@Hestia

Sword Art Used: Galaxy Destroyer [Damage: 15*13=195-70=125.]
ID: 114971 - BD: 3+3=6

[1] Hestia: HP: 1760/1810    Energy: 153/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC: 1 Eva: -1  BH: 80  Rec: CD:+3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction [burn]
[4] Kairi - HP: 586/640 - EN: 17/64 - DMG: 15 - MIT: 66 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 0 - Hate: +1  [burn]

The Witch>>

• 308/700 HP 
  • 100 DMG (minimum 50)
  • 70 MIT

Well i say lets gamble and hope we get one really big hard hitting attack in than since otherwise this could end up being annoying trying to kill this which because of that taunt enchantment you can. I say towards Kairi in a amused tone of voice as i continue the attack upon the which this time getting past her dang broom and slashing into her multiple times with wide arcing slashes as each leaves red gashes that drop her into phase two sadly. The witch getting on her broom and shooting right past us and towards the outside to initiate the next part of the combat with this NPC. The drive by attacks that the witch really likes to be able to do which she does soon after by flying look and smacking Kairi once with an attack that looked like it hurt surprisingly. having not expected that from a witch due to the whole thing of her not having her magic broom to do it for her anymore.

Action: legion Destroyer

#114975 BD:8  187-70=117  MD:7

[2] Hestia: HP: 1760/1810    Energy: 143/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC: 1 Eva: -1  BH: 80  Rec: CD:+3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction [burn]
[4] Kairi - HP: 536/640 - EN: 17/64 - DMG: 15 - MIT: 66 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 0 - Hate: +1  [burn]

The Witch>>

• 185/700 HP 
  • 100 DMG (minimum 50)
  • 70 MIT
  • EVA 1

Kairi had nodded her head, Hestia's plan seemed like it could work, to perform a all in to see how much damage we could both do towards the Witch, she had watched Hestia strike the witch again doing a good handful of damage, Kairi was still in shock that Hestia could actually do damage now, however she had moved forward with one more powerful slash against the witch using basically the last of her energy to deal a ton of damage, the witch was almost dead after she landed her hit... Hestia just needed to finish the Witch off. Kairi had smiled and said "Well... my energy is basically completely out Hestia, can you finish it off for me?" she had tried to look cute to almost incentivise Hestia to attack the Witch. After a moment though, she did place her Buster Sword back onto her back as she was done with combat.

@Hestia

Sword Art Used: Galaxy Destroyer [Damage: 15*13=195-70=125.]
ID: 114977 - BD: 8+3=11

[2] Hestia: HP: 1760/1810    Energy: 143/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC: 1 Eva: -1  BH: 80  Rec: CD:+3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction [burn]
[6] Kairi - HP: 536/640 - EN: 5/64 - DMG: 15 - MIT: 66 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 0 - Hate: +1  [burn]

The Witch>>

• 60/700 HP 
  • 100 DMG (minimum 50)
  • 70 MIT
  • EVA 1

I charge up the sword art once more as i try to attack the witch as she flies right past me and thus my attack hits nothing but air as i am forced to just turn it off as i turn my head and sees the witch take out a dagger. Which is quickly slammed into the avatar of Kairi as a paralyzed status effect alongside a poisoned one pops up right next to her healthbar as i just stare at that and lets out a rather frustrated sigh at that fact. 'Well than seems like this boss now has new tricks on top of it to make this fight even more annoying in my eyes.' I think to myself in utter irritation as i make my way over towards Kairi and than just stands still like a sentinel guard to try and protect teh paralyzed smaller tank girl until she can move which shouldn't take too long hopefully. Cause otherwise this is going to be a rather painful debut of fighting against this witch. 'At least i have my snowglobe to help out here.' I think as my only positive in this situation.

#114979 BD:4  MD:10 

[2] Hestia: HP: 1760/1810    Energy: 143/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC: 1 Eva: -1  BH: 80  Rec: CD:+3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[6] Kairi - HP: 438/640 - EN: 5/64 - DMG: 15 - MIT: 66 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 0 - Hate: +1   [paralyzed] [Poisoned 16 DMG 0/3]

The Witch>>

• 60/700 HP 
  • 100 DMG (minimum 50)
  • 70 MIT
  • EVA 1

Kairi had let Hestia go all out to kill the boss so she could finally potentially get to crafting, however she had missed. Kairi had simply moved forward blinking a few times, with a little bit of a disappointed look mixed with a bit of shock that Hestia had actually missed. Kairi had looked over to Hestia and said "Again I don't have any energy Hestie, I can't attack it. You need to finish it off or wait a REAL long time before I can actually hit it again." she had then looked back to the Witch then back to Hestia. She had sighed, she wished she had enough energy to end it so the two could just move on with their days... however she isn't as high leveled as she wants to be. She had thought for what exactly she was going for, however she wanted to just... survive to see the end of this all, to maybe even see some of the people out in the real world, like Hestia, and even obviously Macradon and fall in love with him all over again.

@Hestia

Gazing towards the witch only a series of fails are what could be called is what happens next as i just glare at the woman due to mainly the fact that i am wasting our time, and energy, and want to even do this thing ever again with this witch over here. Welp. This is a failure and i could've fixed this up by energizing now that i think about it.  Well Kairi i can only say sorry for wasting our time and a request for you to attack the woman with your strongest available sword art. I can just energize you back up it is better than just standing around not doing much trust me. I say towards the smaller tank DPs girl as i get out of her way to try and allow Kairi a chance to actually land a sizable hit against the which that is still trying to attack her with some form of an attack or the other. Trying to downplay as much as i can my obvious tactical screwup.

#115104 BD:4  MD:2

[2] Hestia: HP: 1760/1810    Energy: 142/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC: 1 Eva: -1  BH: 80  Rec: CD:+3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[6] Kairi - HP: 438/640 - EN: 6/64 - DMG: 15 - MIT: 66 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 0 - Hate: +1   [paralyzed] [Poisoned 16 DMG 0/3]

The Witch>>

• 60/700 HP 
  • 100 DMG (minimum 50)
  • 70 MIT
  • EVA 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Kairi had just shrugged and said out to her "Oh stop it Hesty, its okay! It's not like we lose any lives, we just lost an extra few seconds of our lives is all." she had giggled then shook her head and said out to her "I just don't see a point of attacking when you can finish it off in the first place Hesty! Just finish it off for me so we can both be on our ways and I can start identifying!" she had bounced up in excitement with a arm shooting upwards and a leg moved up. She had moved back down to normal however she did put her hand up to her Buster Sword just in case that Hestia would miss repeatedly over and over again just to do any sort of chip damage towards it. She had smiled then thought to herself with a giggle and thought to herself "Man, I have been out of it for a long time. I haven't really grown that much since Hestia last saw me, and shes already doing damage!" she then frowned a little bit in jealousy however quickly shaking it off returning to her bright self.

@Hestia

Walking over towards Kairi i quickly activate energize to get her back up in terms of energy with a apologetic look even than with a slight smile. Yeah sorry about not doing this earlier. Should've realized that even still my accuracy is still horrible when it comes to fighting. I can't ever figure out seemignly how long my distance is with the blade when swinging it. Though it seems you're a lot better at this so knock that witch out of the park kairi. I say with a grin upon my face as i than back away to give the small girl with a large sword some distance as i watch the witch go for another drive by with dagger in hand and manage to miss Kairi thankfully so since otherwise that would be horrible to have caused Kairi undo pain from not doing my job as a actual tank. 'It's going to work out in the end.' I justify to myself.

Action: Energize

#115632 MD:2

[2] Hestia: HP: 1760/1810    Energy: 132/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC: 1 Eva: -1  BH: 80  Rec: CD:+3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[6] Kairi - HP: 438/640 - EN: 15/64 - DMG: 15 - MIT: 66 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 0 - Hate: +1   [paralyzed] [Poisoned 16 DMG 0/3]

The Witch>>

• 60/700 HP 
  • 100 DMG (minimum 50)
  • 70 MIT
  • EVA 1

Kairi had looked over to Hestia in which had energized her insisting that she would be the one to finish it off, Kairi had sighed and said "You could of done it yourself Hesty, but okay." she pulled her Buster Sword out once more then moved forward towards the witch and gave her everything she had managing to kill her. After the fight was all done, Kairi immediately got the other consumable then immediately wanted to head to work finally doing some identifies. Kairi had simply bowed to Hestia and said out to her "Thank you for the help Hesty~ I will get to work on the items that you gave me right away." she waved goodbye to her and said out "I will be sure to fill you in on information about the wedding, however its between me and you okay? Macradon wants it all to be a surprise and everything for everyone else." she stated with a smile before heading out.

ID: 115636 - BD: 7+3-1=9 [Damage: 17*13=221-70=more than enough]

[2] Hestia: HP: 1760/1810    Energy: 132/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC: 1 Eva: -1  BH: 80  Rec: CD:+3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[6] Kairi - HP: 438/640 - EN: 3/64 - DMG: 15 - MIT: 66 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 0 - Hate: +1   [paralyzed] [Poisoned 16 DMG 0/3]

The Witch>>

• 0/700 HP 
  • 100 DMG (minimum 50)
  • 70 MIT
  • EVA 1

Thread Complete - 
Kairi: 2 SP, 200 Col, 1 +1 CD Consumable
Hestia: 1 SP, 200 Col