[PP|F1] Been a while...

Dustin’s eyes lock on Ryoko’s as he pulls her close once again, closing his eyes and... booping her on the nose. His cheeks pull the corners of his mouth into a smile, as he chuckles and stands up. “If you wanna, we can fight a strong monster.” He holds his head up high. “Or, we can fight a bunch of weak monsters and race to see who can do the most damage.” He smiles at her, like a boy asking his friend for a game on the playground. His smile disappears as he walks towards Ryoko and the sunset. He leans down and kisses her once again, this time lasting a bit longer and more passionate. “I wanna go on a real adventure with you. One where we kill a bunch of monsters and watch the sun go down. One where we end up in a field and look up at the starry sky.” He points out towards the sunset. “I wanna see that entire land, and all the other 99 floors with someone.” He looks at her. “As of right now, I want that someone to be you.” He nods at her.

@Ryoko

Ryoko looks over to Dustin as he speaks she laughs a bit as he said this, "I will probably get behind then, I don't have so much damage as you have, Plus I still ain't weak so be ready to get a challenge your way," Ryoko said to Dustin with a smile giving him another stomp on the shoulder. But once Dustin mentions the 99 floors she looks to the sunset  a bit "Just to think, that are a lot of floors, I wish to see most of them but really there are that many we have to clear as we go, It feels like this is gonna take forever," Ryoko said to look up before falling over on her back to look up at the sky. "Wonder what others are up to, Like Aris-san and my brothers, I could always ask Aris-san what she is doing but not my brothers, Wish they where here," She said with a sigh, "But not to dwell on the past, We are here now, and we keep being each other's besties to why not make it the best of it," She said placing her hand on his shoulder.

@Dustin

Dustin’s crush had fallen back on the ground and put her hand on his shoulder talking about her brothers. Dustin begins to think about the real world and how his brother used to love playing kick the can with Dustin in the backyard. They used to run around and play games all day until Dustin had to go to school, or towards the end when Dustin had to go to work. A tear begins to run down his cheek as he thinks back to his brother and his mom. “Heh... you know, this was Kadin’s favorite spot because we used to come here and talk about the real world. Every single day, he’d bring you and up and ask me why I never asked you out.” He chuckles. “I always said my mom wouldn’t let me, and I didn’t have time. But to be honest, I was scared.” He falls back, laying next to the girl. “I’d have to say, you were worth the wait.” He pulls her really close, looking into her eyes, and kissing her.

@Ryoko