[F1 Tailor Shop, Rank 4] Symphony's Royal Blue Creations

Symphony yawned and took out her materials once more. Today, she was going to make a few jokey armors. High tier jokey armors. She grinned as she used some green leather as a background and then put a frog face on the first leather armor. Next, she made a highly sparkly and blinding armor with an evasion enchantment. It was so shiny and blinding that she had to wear sunglasses when making it. For the last armor, she based it off the sky above them. She used fluffy and pulled cotton to create white clouds around the sky blue armor. 

Attempt to craft <<T3 Perfect Leather Armor>> MIT 1, REGEN 2

Roll ID#: 116371
CD: 5 (salvage)
LD: 9 (-1 T3 Material)

Roll ID#: 116372
CD: 3 (-1 T3 Material)

Roll ID#: 116373
CD: 7
-1 T3 Material
Item Made: <<T3 Uncommon Leather Armor>> MIT 1
Name: Meme
Description: It is literally a green armor with a frog face on the front. Don't ask me. I just make things. 

Roll ID#: 116374
CD: 8
-1 T3 material
Item Made: <<T3 Uncommon Leather Armor>> 1 EVA
Name: Sparkles
Description: Distract the enemy with this sparkly, silver armor as you dodge away from their attacks. They won't know where to look!

Roll ID#: 116375
CD: 10
-1 T3 Material
Item Made: <<T3 Rare Leather Armor>> 1 MIT, 1 EVA
Name: Sky
Description: This armor is made of sky blue leather with white fluffy material surrounding it, like clouds. 

Edited by Symphony

I'll write this later

Attempt to craft <<T3 Perfect Leather Armor>> MIT 1, REGEN 2

Roll ID#: 116390
CD: 6 (salvage)
LD: 12 (T3 material salvaged)

Roll ID#: 116391
CD: 10 (-1 T3 material)
Item Made: <<T3 Rare Leather Armor>>
Name: My Soul
Description: Literally a black leather armor with black sequins all over it. Fight me. 

Enhancements: 1 MIT, 1 REGEN

Roll ID#: 116392
LD: 3 (-1 T3 material)

Roll ID#: 116394
LD: 1 (-1 T3 material)

Roll ID#: 116395
CD: 10 (-1 T3 material)
Item Made: <<T3 Rare Leather Armor)
Name: Literal Fire
Description: Don't ask me how, but this armor is just flames. That don't hurt you, but they hurt your enemies. 
Enhancements: 1 SAVVY, 1 BLEED

Edited by Symphony
Spoiler

Name: Blackthorn
Profession: Tailor
Roll ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll Result: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Leather Armor
Tier: [Your choice]
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 1x MIT, 2x Regen

Description: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/37/3f/c0/373fc0580c35bc82dc85ed0103da57e4.jpg

Name:  Snowfrost Rose
Profession: Tailor
Roll ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll Result: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Leather Armor
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2x MIT, 1x Recovery
Description: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvvB4fj72dyiAv6X_037V57uR9i-7vtlCFbTZHWMD0gpqghpRT

(-1,300 col to Symphony)
Mina entered a fancifully decorated shop with a nice smell to it. It was a very beautiful establishment to have the pleasure of standing in. She smiled faintly, before walking over to the counter in order to place an order for two pieces of leather armor for combat. She needed every little boost that she could get, and was looking forward to being able to being able to fight against powerful and dangerous monsters that might cause her trouble at some point. she noticed that there was a small waiting list before she'd get her order, to which she shrugged nonchalantly. She had time to kill before the next raid started up for the brawl on floor 25, so she had some wiggle room for the deadline. "Take you time on these If you need to, I don't need them right away."