[F1 Tailor Shop, Rank 4] Symphony's Royal Blue Creations

Royal Blue Creations

Related image

Welcome to Royal Blue Creations!

The warm interior of the shop smells of sweet cinnamon while the walls are filled with cupboards that are filled with leather, cloth, ribbons, etc. You step in and immediately see the shop keeper, Symphony. She is dressed in royal blue armor that fits her perfectly, black combat boots, and dark blue pants with a black shirt. Her brown hair covers her face as she looks down at the cloth and threads before her. As you walk in, the bell attached to the door rings, and she looks up to greet you. "Hello, and welcome to my shop! What can I do for you?" 

Now, it's time for her to create whatever your heart desires!

Available for Purchase

Spoiler

Rank 1 Items

Spoiler

<<Rare T1 Orange Leather Belt>> 
Name: [None]
Enhancements: Accuracy, Evasion
Description: This orange leather belt is hand-crafted with the finest leather. Imprinted in the material are hand-made designs like circles and twirls. 
Price: 400 Col

<<Uncommon T1 Black Leather Belt>>
Name: [None]
Enhancement: Mitigation
Description: The black leather of the belt is as black as the darkest night. The silver belt buckle complements the color nicely, like a bright star shining in a moonless night sky.
Price: 350 col

<<Uncommon T1 White Light Armor>>
Named: Purity
Description: This light armor is made out of white leather with designs pressed into it along the bottom of the bodice. It has breathable, well-fitting sleeves with a firm bodice that protects the wearer from a decent amount of damage. 
Price: 350 col

Rank 2 Items

Spoiler

<<Empty>>

Rank 3 Items

Spoiler

Healer <<T3 Rare Leather Armor>>
Enhancements: 1 MIT, 1 REGEN
Description: This deep red leather armor is covered in black and white heart patterns placed symmetrically along the bodice. 
Price: 500 Col

Sky <<T3 Rare Leather Armor>>
Enhancements: 1 EVA, 1 MIT
Description: This armor is made of sky blue leather with white fluffy material surrounding it, like clouds. 

Red Night <<T3 Rare Leather Armor>>
Enhancements: 1 MIT, 1 EVA
Description: This red armor has the form of a tight bodice and medium-length sleeves. The armor is made out of thick but pliable leather, ensuring that the wearer is protected while also not losing any ability to move with ease. The leather has curling designs along the sleeves and bottom of the bodice. 

Darkness My Old Friend <<T3 Rare Leather Armor>>
Enhancements: 1 MIT, 1 SAVVY
Description: This light armor is made up of a deep blue bodice with black sleeves covered in intricate designs and wave patterns. The front buttons up with black snapping buttons, and there is an attachable black face mask included along with the outfit. 

Blue Dancer <<T3 Rare Leather Armor>>
Enhancements: 1 MIT, 1 REC
Description: This light blue leather armor has a well-fitting, blue bodice with no sleeves. There is a royal blue silk cape attached to the armor.

Waves <<T3 Rare Leather Armor>>
Enhancements: 1 MIT, 1 Light Momentum
Description: This armor has wave patterns imprinted into the bodice and sleeves of the armor. These waves draw the wearer back to thoughts of a nice peaceful beach. The armor is a blend of colors starting from deep blue to the top to a faint creamy blue at the bottom. 

Glory <<T3 Uncommon Leather Armor>>
Enhancements: 1 MIT
Description: This red and white armor shines in the sunlight, glowing fierce in front of enemies. The bodice is a mix of red and white leather with the mid-length sleeves being pure white. This armor comes with a red face cover for an added mysterious look. 
Price: 400 Col

Assassin <<T3 Uncommon Leather Armor>>
Enhancements: 1 EVA
Description: This midnight black leather armor was created for a stealth character. The bodice is pure black, with long, matching sleeves. There is a hood attacked with a mask attached to it to hide the wearers face. 

Meme <<T3 Uncommon Leather Armor>>
Enhancements: 1 MIT
Description: It is literally a green armor with a frog face on the front. Don't ask me. I just make things. 

Sparkles <<T3 Uncommon Leather Armor>>
Enhancements: 1 EVA
Description: Distract the enemy with this sparkly, silver armor as you dodge away from their attacks. They won't know where to look!

Current Orders

Spoiler

None at this time

Prices

Spoiler

T1 Items

Uncommon Quality: 400 Col or 4 T1 Materials

Rare Quality: 500 Col or 5 T1 Materials

Perfect Quality: 600 Col or 6 T1 Materials

T2 Items

Uncommon Quality: 450 col or 4 T2 Materials

Rare Quality: 550 Col or 5 T2 Materials

Perfect Quality: 650 Col or 6 T2 Materials

T3 

Same prices as T2

Order Form

Spoiler

Name: [Name the Item]
Profession: Tailor
Roll ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll Result: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: (Leather armor, clothing, weapons/hand wraps)
Tier: [Your choice]
Quality: [vanity, uncommon, rare, perfect]
Enhancements: [What unique qualities do you want your item to have?]
Description: [Tell me a little bit about how your item looks!]

Tailor Progression

Spoiler

Rank 4 - ExperiencedTailor

EXP earned: 145

Edited by Symphony

Symphony opened up the doors of her shop for the first time and smiled, happy to begin crafting. She pulled out some materials to make white hand wraps and placed them on her table. She selected some white thread to stitch everything together. Sitting down at her sewing table in the corner of the shop, she began to sew the materials together with the thread. However, halfway through, she realized that her stitches were crooked. Luckily, the materials were still good to use, so she just removed the stitches and started over again. 

This time, she made sure to stitch in straight lines. However, this time she managed to sew two halves of the materials together. Now, the materials were ruined and unusable. Sighing, she threw the scraps away and went back to manage the counter of her shop. "Man, who knew starting out would be so hard," she said to herself. "Might as well craft myself something for myself to improve my crafting success chances." She laughed lightly to herself. 

Crafting T1 hand wraps (martial arts weapon)

Roll ID#: 114251 

CD: 7 (salvage, -1 material0

LD: 11 (+1 material)

+2 EXP

Attempt 2

Roll ID#: 114252

CD: 9 (salvage, -1 material)

LD: 4 (did not recover material)

+2 EXP

Edited by Symphony

I entered the shop and was immediately blasted with the smell of cinnamon. 

"Well at least is smells better than the forge" i said approaching the counter to see the lovely maiden in her gorgeous outfit. "Hey Symphony hows the shop business treating you?

"I have a request fo you if you don't mind. I need a perfect crafted belt for the ninja gi i put together last week. If i hand you like 10 or 15 materials do you think you can put a some evasive properties on it?" I asked her very gently "And if you can customize the name, just name it something like Ninja Obi, thatll be fine. If you do that for me Im sure i can make a nice weapon to start crunching floors with you as well."

I took her hand and kissed it gently. "I have to go back to the forge but i love you and ill see you at the cafe later tonight okay?" i said to her sweetly 

-10 T1 Craft materials

Edited by RyujinSeaLord

Symphony noticed Ryu walk through the door and smiled as he approached. "It's going well, love."

She listened to his request. "Of course, dear. Though 10 materials will do. I don't want to take so much from you, and I'm trying to keep some fair pricing here," she teased. "But yes, I should have that ready for you in a day or two if all goes well. And the weapon sounds absolutely lovely."

As he kissed her hand, she couldn't help but blush. "Oh, you romantic man. Alright, stay safe and I'll see you tonight. Don't be late again~!" she called after him teasingly as he left the shop. 

Getting out her materials she got to work. As she attempted her first try at a belt, she realized that she made the belt holes uneven and useless. The materials were of course useless now, so she threw them out and tried again. With the next attempt, she managed to ruin the leather by spilling some water onto it. "Darn it!" she cried out. It seems she would need to attempt to make the item tomorrow when she was open again. 

Roll ID#: 114340

CD: 5 (lose materials)

-1 T1 materials

+1 EXP

Roll ID#: 114341

CD: 8 (salvageable)

LD: 3 (-1 material)

-1 T1 materials

+2 EXP

Edited by Symphony

Symphony pulled out her crafting materials once again. She measured out a strip of orange tinted leather to make the belt with and cut out another twin strip to create the opposing layer. Using fasteners, needles, and thread, she sewed the edges of the leather together. Next, she made patterns in the leather with a tool, designing and adding circles and creative loops. Once she had finished, she took a few steps back and looked at her handiwork. She smiled. However, the item did not match Ryu's order in quality. It was a rare instead of perfect. Her brow wrinkled in concentration as she pulled out some more materials once again. However, this time she also made sure to use thick cloth to make a belt to match the customer's ninja gi concept. Unfortunately, this second craft did not go to plan, and the material ripped half-way through. It seems like she'd have to try again tomorrow. 

Attempting to make T1 Perfect belt

Roll ID#: 114424

CD: 11 (-1 T1 material)

Created: <<T1 Rare Orange Leather Belt>>

Enhancements: Accuracy, Evasion

+5 EXP

Roll ID#; 114425

CD: 9 (salvage)

LD: 2 (-1 T1 material)

+2 EXP

Edited by Symphony

Symphony once again took out a needle and thread. She ran the thread through her sewing machine, switched out the old needle for a new one, and selected a fine piece of orange cloth to be made into Ryu's requested belt. She placed the material underneath the sewing needle and began to sew two sides of the material together. Halfway through, her thread became bunched and knotted, so she had to start the whole project again. After grabbing new thread and materials, she sat down once again. The machine hummed as she sewed the two halves together once more. However, as she reached the end, she noticed that the halves were about an inch off in size -- too noticeable of a difference. So she had to dash the materials once more and hope that tomorrow would go much better. 

She folded the rest the rest of the materials that she had been using and put the cloth into a shelf/holder on the wall behind her counter. Now organized, she waited at the counter for another customer to appear. 

Roll ID#: 114614

CD: 6 (salvage)

LD: 1 (-1 T1 material)

+2 EXP

Roll ID#: 114615

CD: 4 (-1 T1 material)

Losses 2 T1 materials

+1 EXP

Edited by Symphony

Another day for crafting. The possibilities were always endless. Symphony sat down at her sewing table and noticed a note left for her on the machine. It appeared the Ryu had cancelled her order. She shrugged and began to make another belt anyways. The item was easier for her to make and was quicker as well. As she made a bobbin of thread and placed the materials together, she began to hum to herself. The seams flowed together quite nicely, and before she knew it, she was done. Holding up her work, she smiled and put it in a display case in the front of the shop. Next, she would try to make another leather, brown belt with a golden buckle. However, as she was attaching the narrow buckle, the metal fractured and the buckle broke. Tossing the broken, expensive material aside, she decided that enough crafting had happened today. 

Roll ID#: 114644

CD: 10

Created: <<T1 Uncommon Belt>>

-1 T1 Material

+3 EXP

Roll ID#: 114645

CD: 6

LD: 16

Salvaged material!

+2 EXP

Edited by Symphony

Symphony opened up her shop and opened all the walls, letting the fresh spring air in. It was a wonderful day for crafting indeed. And today, Symphony had decided that she would try to make some leather armor. It was her favorite type of craft, and the first type that she had ever made. Grabbing out some dyed black leather, she laid it down on a cutting board and began to cut pieces out for each portion that went into a single full suit of leather armor. It was an arduous process and required much practice and skill. Symphony knew that she would most likely not have a correct fit nor perfect cuts on her first few tries, but it was part of the learning practice. Her first mistake was that she cut the shoulder pieces uneven and unequally. She redid the shoulder pads and then moved on to the leather backing. However, her imprints on the back of the letter became jagged when a sudden sneeze came upon her during the process. Sighing, she grabbed another piece of leather and went back to work. When she finally took her craft to the sewing machine, the needle jammed in the leather, ripping it apart. It seems like this craft would have to wait until another day. 

Roll ID#: 115034

LD: 4

+2 EXP

(-1 T1 material)

Roll ID#: 115035

CD: 8 (salvage)

LD: 6

+2 EXP

(-1 T1 material)

Roll ID#: 115036

CD: 4

(-1 T1 material)

+1 EXP

Edited by Symphony

Symphony opened her shop doors and let in the warm smells of the bakery next door. She took a deep breath and sighed happily before getting back to work on a park of T1 black leather hand wraps. She needed to create more of a stock for her patrons who practiced martial arts as they always needed hand wraps. She took out some black leather and thread and set to work. However, her needles kept breaking with the first set. With the second set, she realized that there was a patch of material that was unevenly dyed. She had to throw it out. And the material for the third pair ripped in her hands. Sighing, she gave up for the day. It seemed that either the materials were unhappy with her or her luck had taken a turn for the worse. Either way, a good night's rest and a new day may give her a change of luck and fresher materials. 

Roll ID#: 115122

CD: 4 (fail)

-1 T1 Material

+1 EXP

Roll ID#: 115123

CD: 5 (salvage)

LD: 6 (fail)

-1 T1 Material

+2 EXP

Roll ID#: 115124

CD: 2 (fail)

-1 T1 Material

+1 EXP

Edited by Symphony
  • 2 weeks later...

Symphony walked into her shop once more and set down some blueprints for a nice light blue shirt made of flowing and light-weight silk. It had medium length sleeves and was loose so that the wearer would not over-heat in it. She also planned to add gold embroidery and stitched around the open neck and bottom of the shirt. With her first attempt at creating the item, her embroidery was not perfect, so she threw the materials away and started over again. Her second attempt was much better. The stitched glowed in the light of her shop and the light blue looked cool and calm. She smiled at her creation. It was meant as a gift for @Prometheus. She hoped he would use it and like it. She planned to make an even better version of it for him in the future. 

Now on to her second crafting idea. She pulled out a darker, royal blue material and silver thread. She would use the same pattern and style as she used for the lighter blue version. As she set to work, she made sure to embroider intricate designs and make all the stitchings perfect. When she was finished, she stepped back and looked at her creation happily. This one was even better than the light blue shirt, so she decided to give this one to Prometheus instead. She would wear the Light Blue shirt for other things. 

First attempt: Roll ID#: 115505

CD: 2 (-1 T1 material)

+1 EXP

Second Attempt: Roll ID#: 115506

CD: 10 

Item Created: T1 Uncommon Light Blue Shirt 

Enhancements: Loot Die

+3 EXP

(-1 T1 Material)

Attempt at making dark blue shirt:

Roll ID#: 115512

CD: 12

(-1 T1 material)

+8 EXP

Item Created: T1 Perfect Royal Blue Shirt

Enhancements: Loot Die, Loot Die, Loot Die

Edited by Symphony

Kirbs entered the shop and looked around. It was relatively new-ish. Definitely not as old as Hei's, but the price was better so she wasn't complaining. She quickly spotted a player-- who she presumed was the shop owner. "Good day, fair maiden!" She tipped her imaginary hat at her and grinned. She quickly located the custom order forms form the corner of her eye and chuckled. Tilting her over to the forms, she quickly dashed over. Her tongue stuck out as she scribbled the order down on the paper. When she finished, she looked up and winked at Symphony. "Just message me when you're finished and I'll pay you when I get back!" And with that, she walked out.

Spoiler

Name: Coat of Eulogies

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 8

ID: 

Roll: 

Item Type: Light Armor

Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 2 Recovery, 1(9) MIT

Description: A pale beige and white armour with various golden designs. A thin dark red cloak is connected to the shoulders of the armour with a hood.

Post Link: 

@Symphony

Symphony greeted the other player and smiled as they greeted her with their bubbly attitude. Her eyes widened as the customer finished the order sheet quite quickly and sporadically. All she could do was smile, take the paper, and say, "Goodbye," as the player quickly dashed right back out of her shop. Huh, interesting one she was, Symphony thought to herself as she looked down at the order form. Perfect light armor it is! 

Symphony took out the materials needed and set to work. However, as hard as she tried to get the pattern down for the design, she could only make one uncommon quality piece. Oh well, Symphony thought to herself. I'll just redraw the design and try again tomorrow. She decided to set the item up in her shop and list it for sale. 

Attempt 1:

Roll ID#: 115559

CD: 2 (-1 T1 materials)

+1 EXP

Attempt 2: 

Roll ID#: 115561

CD: 1 (-1 T1 materials)

+1 EXP

Attempt 3:

Roll ID#: 115562

CD: 3 (-1 T1 materials)

+1 EXP

Attempt 4: 

Roll ID#: 115563

CD: 8 (Uncommon)

-1 T1 Material

+3 EXP

Edited by Symphony

Neo walked into the shop after waiting around at the Hangar and seeing no one for quite some time. It seemed that Hei had been out and about and not getting the materials just yet. It wasn't that pressing of a concern for her to get her gear now, but Neo wanted to make sure that she was prepared for when she hit the next level tier instead of rushing to get gear like what happened last time. Nodding to the shop-keep, she handed over a piece of paper that had her order on it. The instructions were fairly standard, albeit not your typical armor enhancements. And of course, she left the design of the armor up to the crafter's interpretation. She always found it to be much better when they worked off of their own inspiration.

Orders (name and describe them to your heart's content):

Spoiler

Item Type: Leather Armor
Tier: T3
Enhancements: MIT 1, EVA 2

Enhancements: MIT 1, Savvy 2

Enhancements: MIT 1, REC 2

Enhancements: MIT 1, regen 2

ordering 4 T3 perfects: cost is 24 materials. Rounding up to 30 T3 mats.

Symphony greeted her new customer and looked down at the order form. Her eyes widened. That's a pretty large order for one person, she thought to herself, checking the total. "Thank you," she said to the woman, and then turned back into her shop to get working on her orders. Immediately, she set to work on her first order so that she could move onto this next one. She got out some white thread and beige and white materials to sew the material together. Once she had finished with the sewing, she began to embroider designs with golden thread. She made the red cloak last and connected it to the armor perfectly. She stood back from the work and smiled proudly. She knew the customer would love her order. 

Next, she moved on to today's customer and managed to perfect one out of 4 of the orders quickly. She would save this creation until she completed the other 3 so that she could give all 4 to the customer at once. 

Attempt to make Coat of Eulogies: 

Roll ID: 115633
-1 T1 item
Item Made: 
Coat of Eulogies <<T1 Perfect Light Armor>> 2 Recovery, 1 MIT
Description: A pale beige and white armor with various golden designs. A thin dark red cloak is connected to the shoulders of the armour with a hood.

Attempt to make <<T3 Perfect Light Armor>> MIT 1, EVA 2

Roll ID#: 115634
LD: 7 (-1 T3 material)

Roll ID#: 115635
-1 T3 material
Item created: 
Dark as Night <<T3 Perfect Light Armor>> MIT 1, EVA 2
Description: This black armor is made with the darkest color of black leather that Symphony could find. It is designed with a tight bodice to protect the wearer along with a neck line that goes up and buckles around the users neck, ensuring safety against sneak attacks from behind and attacks to the vital arteries located in the neck. Long, black leather sleeves fit perfectly along the wearers measurement. The back of the armor has black laces that tie the material together, and it comes with a black, leather jacket that goes down to the knees. The jacket has a popped collar with black sequins on it. 

Attempt to make <<T3 Perfect Light Armor>> MIT 1, SAVVY 2

Roll ID#:  115637
CD: 11
-1 T3 Material
Item created: 
Red Knight <<T3 Rare Light Armor>> MIT 1, EVA 1
Description: This red armor has the form of a tight bodice and medium-length sleeves. The armor is made out of thick but pliable leather, ensuring that the wearer is protected while also not losing any ability to move with ease. The leather has curling designs along the sleeves and bottom of the bodice. 

Edited by Symphony

Symphony began to wrap up the light armor that she had made for @Kirbs. She packaged it neatly in a royal blue box and tied the box shut with a light blue, sparkly ribbon and bow. She left it in the Pick-Up section of her shop for the player to come and pick it up. Inside of the box, she had a left a note saying: 

Thank you for coming to Royal Blue Creations! I hope you enjoy this coat and that it wears well. If you need any alterations or need the coat fixed in the future, please feel free to come visit my shop again, and I'll fix your item for free!

Have a good day :) - Symphony

Name: Coat of Eulogies
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: Rank 3 
Roll ID: 1159633
Roll Result: 12
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: T1
Enhancements: 2 Recovery, 1 MIT
Description: 
A pale beige and white armor with various golden designs. A thin dark red cloak is connected to the shoulders of the armour with a hood.

Kirbs saluted the woman as she entered the shop and flashed her the usual grin she always held on her face. Her eyes did a once over of the shop and it quickly found the way towards the blue box that was placed in a certain section of the shop. Nodding to Symphony, she picked up the box and grinned. "Thanks, Symph! Aight, here. Lemme pay you up." With her free hand, she opened her menu and quickly put in the number of Col. Once the transaction was complete, she grinned and the tailor and waved a quick bye. "See you later, mate! I'll come back soon! It's way cheaper than Hei's~!"

-600 Col

+Coat of Eulogies

Symphony took out her leather material and started to work on her most recent customer's second item. She needed to be creative with this one, so she took a few moments, looking around her shop, trying to gather inspiration. Her eyes settled on some lilacs that Prometheus had recently picked for her. Eureka! She chose a fabric of a similar, lighter color and set to work. It took her four tries to make a perfect model, but finally, she finished. She stood back from her work and smiled proudly. She had also managed to make another armor of similar design along with this set. She knew the customer would be happy with this one. 

Attempt to make <<T3 Perfect Light Armor>> MIT 1, SAVVY 2

Roll ID#: 115702
CD: 1 (-1 T3 Material)
+1 EXP

Roll ID#: 115703
CD: 4 (-1 T3 Material)
+1 EXP

Roll ID#: 115704
CD: 11 (-1 T3 Material)
Item Created: Darkness My Old Friend <<T3 Rare Light Armor>> MIT 1, SAVVY 1
Description: This light armor is made up of a deep blue bodice with black sleeves covered in intricate designs and wave patterns. The front buttons up with black snapping buttons, and there is an attachable black face mask included along with the outfit. 

Roll ID#: 115706
CD: 12 (-1 T3 Material)
Item Created: Mystic Dream <<T3 Perfect Light Armor>> MIT 1, SAVVY 2
Description: This light armor is made out of a light lilac dyed leather for the bodice. The long sleeves are a deeper purple with lace at the ends. A cape is included to attach to this armor if the customer wishes to do so. The cape is a light white color, and is made of a sparkly, opaque material. 

Edited by Symphony

Symphony rolled out her materials and tools once more. Gathering some red and white leather, she cut each into symmetrical pieces and began to sew them together, making a fashionable red and white armor with a red silk face mask. This will look lovely in my shop, she thought to herself while picking the armor up and putting it on a mannequin in her window. Next, she got to work on a dark black leather armor. With this one, she added a hood and face mask to make it fitting for a stealth character. Once finished with the item, she put it right next to her previous craft in her shop window. 

Attempt to craft <<T3 Perfect Leather Armor>> MIT 1, REC 2

Roll ID#: 115833
CD: 4 (salvage)
LD: 1 (-1 T3 Material)
+2 EXP

Roll ID#: 115834
CD: 7 
-1 T3 Material
+3 EXP
Item Created: <<T3 Uncommon Leather Armor>> MIT 1
Name: Glory
Description: This red and white armor shines in the sunlight, glowing fierce in front of enemies. The bodice is a mix of red and white leather with the mid-length sleeves being pure white. This armor comes with a red face cover for an added mysterious look. 

Roll ID#: 115835
+1 EXP 

Roll ID#: 115836
CD: 7
-1 T3 Material
+3 EXP
Item Created: <<T3 Uncommon Leather Armor>> EVA 1
Name: Assassin
Description: This midnight black leather armor was created for a stealth character. The bodice is pure black, with long, matching sleeves. There is a hood attacked with a mask attached to it to hide the wearers face. 

Roll ID#: 115837
CD: 2
-1 T3 Material
+1 EXP

Edited by Symphony

Once again, Symphony brought out her material in order to try and craft customer's orders. Today, she would be working with blue-colored leather. She felt that today, the color would be lucky for her crafting. She set about making her first armor with a bodice and no sleeves/cut-off sleeves. It turned out nicely, and she decided to attach a silk cape to the item to add character. Next, she made another armor based off of waves at the beach. The pattern made her think of taking a vacation to one of the floors with a beach area sometime soon. 

Roll ID#: 115947
+1 Exp

Roll ID#: 115948
-1 T3 material

Item Created: <<T3 Rare Leather Armor>> 1 MIT, 1 REC
Name: Blue Dancer
Description: This light blue leather armor has a well-fitting, blue bodice with no sleeves. There is a royal blue silk cape attached to the armor. 

Roll ID#: 115949
+2 Exp

Roll ID#: 115955
LD: 3 (-1 T3 Material)
+2 EXP

Roll ID#: 115956
-1 T3 Material
Item Created: <<T3 Rare Leather Armor>> 1 MIT, 1 Light Momentum
Name: Waves
Description: This armor has wave patterns imprinted into the bodice and sleeves of the armor. These waves draw the wearer back to thoughts of a nice peaceful beach. The armor is a blend of colors starting from deep blue to the top to a faint creamy blue at the bottom. 

Edited by Symphony

Symphony opened the door of her shop and walked in, changing the sign to say "OPEN". She smiled and laid down her bag of new materials, then rearranged them in an organized array on her shelf. She took out some leather to make a heart-themed armor and successfully crafted the item on only her second try. She beamed happily and hung the armor up in her shop. It was a beautiful piece indeed. The next item she made was one of Neo's items. Now she was down to only one item left to make in order to compete her order. 

Roll ID#: 116317
+2 EXP

Roll ID#: 116318
CD: 11 (Rare)
-1 T3 Material
Item Made: <<T3 Rare Leather Armor>> 1 REGEN, 1 MIT
Name: Healer
Description: This deep red leather armor is covered in black and white heart patterns placed symmetrically along the bodice. 
+5 EXP

Roll ID#: 116319
CD: 12 (Perfect)
-1 T3 Material
Item Made <<T3 Perfect Leather Armor>> MIT 1, REC 2
Name: Ivy
Description: This light green leather armor has vine patterns going up the bodice and along the thin sleeves. The leafs along the vines are those of ivy. 
+8 EXP

Attempt to craft <<T3 Perfect Leather Armor>> MIT 1, REGEN 2

Roll ID#: 116320
LD: 18 (salvaged T3 material)
+2 EXP

Roll ID#: 116321
LD: 13 (saved T3 material)
+2 EXP

Edited by Symphony