[F01] <DHA> Emerald Splash! (KoC + Symph)

I decided to attempt the dragon related quest everyone was talking about just to see what it was capable of. After accepting the request i got a notification in the form of a message stating that a mysterious door had been found on the tenth floor. Not even the masters of the scouts had any idea how to open the door. That was until they examined the door a little more and notice 9 similar shaped slots encircling that of a dragon emblem on the door. There must have been something to it involving that emblem and those slots. Not too long after the reading concluded i got sent a message about some scouts noticing a dragon had spawned with gem stone that looked exactly like the slots on the door. How strange, it looks like we are going to have to fight a few dragons to see whats behind that door. I sent a message to all of my guild mates including Symphony whom i had only met back up with a few days ago.

@Shark @tricolor_mina @Kairi @Symphony

It looks like theres a few dragons we need to take care of in order to get through a magical door that will only open if we collect the gemstones surrounding it. Im not entirely sure how difficult this dragon or any other dragon could possibly be but maybe we should try and take this quest as a guild and see what it can do for us? If interested please meet me at the end of the town of new beginnings and we can get started- Guild Commander Ryu

And with that the message was sent and i hoped it would be a short response time but with how busy everyone was they might get caught up doing something else

Symphony noticed a message from Ryu pop up on her screen. "Huh, what could this be about?" she asked herself out loud. After opening and reading the message, she sent her own response back:

I may not be of much use damage wise, but sure. I'll join. -Symphony

She began to check her inventory for any books on dragons that she might have. She spotted one labelled "The Red Gemstone Dragon" and pulled it out. Sure, it may not be the same dragon, but she could at least study the fighting patterns as she walked over to meet Ryu. 

Though she was not an official member of the guild, she appreciated being invited on this adventure. Maybe she'd consider joining them sometime in the future. At least their outfits are cool, she thought to herself. Maybe she could even design a unique outfit for them at her shop based on their colors.