[SP-F21] Natural Treasures <<Nature's Treasure>>

Was this the bonus area? Not the most hidden, but it was prosperous for those who desire to to making some money. Though he would love to have the sole damage to destroy the enemies, he could only single them out one at a time. Energy costs did not work for him too well with that, so he was left with his hands in his pockets as he would step into the caves to see what monsters lurked. It was as simple as this, first come first serve. Enemies that lunged at him, bring it on. Due to the desire to increase his earnings, he sacrificed a slight bit of his safe mitigation for some more luck. One who saw him aimlessly walking towards the cave might think little of him for taking such a risk, walking into danger with little precautions. Fortunately, he decided to fight for the Treants, so he used a simple charge of woodland armor to make up for the slight mitigation loss.

-1 Woodland Armor Charge (1 Left)
-1 Lucky Stars (+3 LD)
-1 Col Stars (+3 Prosperity)

Sey: 1310/1310 | EN: 122/122 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 90 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage | +6 LD

@Neopolitan @RyujinSeaLord

Neo had made her way to the twenty-first floor once again for a gathering trip. She had debated about bringing along her fishing gear, but thought that her time would be better spent slaying monsters this time. o her surprise, she actually found someone else at the enriched spot when she arrived there. It was a rare occurrence, but she figured she could try to make use of it. It wasn't every day that she was able to get some benefit out of farming with others. They were usually able to get through loot minimum mobs much quicker than she could. The one detriment of her rapier. She could hit hard, but couldn't hit a lot of enemies at once. Perhaps there was still some hidden technique that she needed, but that was yet to be determined at this point.Walking up to them, she gave a slight bow of courtesy and sent a party invite with the message, "Would you care to fight some goblins together? We appear to both be going after the same goal."

@RyujinSeaLord

It was not a usual thing for me to be on patrol but Shark has asked me to take some extra patrol routes to look for more guild mates. Today it brought me to the 21st floor and specifically out into the wilderness. From a distance I was able to make a familiar looking hair color. “Is that Neo?” I asked myself. I didn’t recognize the person she was with but I implied it was someone she knew. I decided to make an approach. As I drew closer I could make out Neos short stature and was definitely surebit was her this time.

”Hey there Neo, Ice to see you again!” I said knowing full well that puns get me into some serious trouble. 

I looked to the other player. 

“Hello there, I don’t think we’ve met, names Ryujin but my friends call me Ryu” I said to him sticking my hand out. “What are you guys doing all the way out here?”

@Sey

Edited by RyujinSeaLord

The first one to approach him was a pinkette, though he didn't believe her to be walking towards him at first. It was only until the personal bubble was popped that such an idea would be brought to his mind, followed by an HUD inviting him to a party. Sey tilted his head with a neutral set of lips as she bowed to him, but he took the gesture kindly before asking him if she would like to slay some goblins. How kindly. The items he consumed allowed him to gain more loot, and perhaps with her by his side, they would obtain an unusually high level of loot at a much faster rate than he could do on his own. "Let's do it then." Sey warmly replied, flicking his finger upwards before pressing it onto the welcoming blue circle. From their her health bar would find it's way into his screen. Neopolitan, hm?

Another one then arrived as well, though no one familiar. The man repeated the first two syllables of the lady's name before addressing him, offering a hand out. "A pleasure. The name's Sey." Strangers, so he had to keep them at a distance for now since he knew little of their intentions. It was a shame that he put himself at a bit of risk, but it was too late to turn back now. So he gripped the other man's hand before replying. "I planned to take out trash mobs for loot. I'm assuming Ms. "Neo" is doing the same."

@Neopolitan

((Feel free to start combat whenever. I don't have any bonuses from stealth in this patch so I don't need to go into it))

Neo was expecting the typical questions of her silence when it seemed that they were interrupted by someone else joining them in this little adventure. Ryu, who she had met back on the eighth floor, had seemed to make his way up here as well now. As the two men conversed, she just pointed towards Sey, agreeing with the answer that he gave. She was here to try and get some mroe unidentified weapoins from the goblins that roamed around this floor. But she had no idea she would be meeting such a group along the way. It was usually faster to do these things with a group, mostly because it meant she could save on the energy costs. But it also meant that she wouldn't get so mind-numbingly bored while she killed goblin after goblin. Even if there was silence, just having the company was a nice thing she appreciated greatly.

@RyujinSeaLord

Neo was being her typical self. Quiet like ice cream, never responding to you and just sitting there like a cold treat silently judging you because this is the tird time your cried this week because your boyfriend Jeff cheated on you with his ex and you just wanted to have a romantic night out. Wow that got deep really quickly.

"Loot monsters huh?" I spoke breaking my own little trance i was in. "I was just on patrol but i could definitely use more materials for the shop im actually running quite low" 

I dont know why i was being so open about my intentions. Maybe the game has desensitized me and made me realize that not everyone in the world is out to get me. 

"I might be a level 35 but im still completely capable of holding my own out here" i said before shutting up thinking i was over sharing. @Sey

Edited by RyujinSeaLord

"All right, let's dance then." Sey would reply to the both of them before rushing towards the lot of goblins nearby. A bigger risk to take on a bunch at one, but he wanted to test out his tanking abilities. First, he needed to provoke them. The new howl skill would allow him to provoke them all with a simple phrase, whatever he said. even the best of compliments would piss them off and he loved it. So he would then tick the <<howl>> skill up before clearing his throat. With a cheeky smile, he would then say the most provocative thing he could. "Fortnite." Sey would declare, and the goblins hoped up to him angrily, for the skill took effect and brought all of the attention onto him. They aimed to strike, thus beginning this battle. He braced himself for impact.

Action: <<Howl>>

http://prntscr.com/n9t8fv

Goblin DMG: 183 + 2 = 185 - 90 = 95 DMG to Sey

Sey: 1215/1310 | EN: 117/122 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 90 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage | +6 LD | Hate: [2/2/2/2]
@Neopolitan: ???/???
RyujinSeaLord: ???/???

Goblin 1: 610/610 | 183 DMG
Goblin 2: 610/610 | 183 DMG
Goblin 3: 610/610 | 183 DMG
Goblin 4: 610/610 | 183 DMG

Edited by Sey

It seemed as though the three of them were going to waste no time in going after these goblins. Rolling her eyes at Sey's little howl call, Neo quickly moved forward with her blade. Her familiar as likely out of reach, but also probably not needed for a fight like this. Her sword flicked out of its hidden sheathe in her parasol like it was nothing and quickly thrusted into one of the goblins, throwing it back towards Sey. She was behind the rest of them and looking around for any openings that might occur as the fight went on.

This shouldn't be too bad. Not sure how well they can deal with a group, but we'll see if e can do anything with them. Hopefully we will, but we'll see first off what they're actually capable of. No point in judging a book by its cover. Or a single combat in one of their cases.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #114383
BD: 5 + 3 = 8 - hit (12 * 14 = 168 damage to Goblin 1)
CD: 4 - no recovery

Sey: 1215/1310 | EN: 117/122 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 90 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage | +6 LD | Hate: [2/2/2/2]
Neopolitan: 860/860 HP | 74/86 EN | 12 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC  8-10 PLZ| 2 REC | 4 FLN | Hate: [1/0/0/0]
@RyujinSeaLord: ???/???

Goblin 1: 442/610 | 183 DMG

Goblins. Why did it have to be Goblins. Those wretched creatures made me sicker than sick. I would rather deal with a bunch of reject kobolds but i guess dealing with these creatures might lead us to the next batch, maybe something will show itself later. Our friend Sey used his special Howl ability which focused the creatures on him. He took a hit but it didn't even seem to phase him. Not a big deal i can handle this too. I watch Neo land a nice strong strike again on of them. Realizing that Rapiers don't have AoE attacks i felt the need to jump in and help out. I drew my katana from its sheath and warmed up with two practice swing before my blade began to glow a vibrate blue. I started spinning for three consecutive slashing the first of the goblins but his cry of pain alerted the other ones allowing them to dodge out of the way. I stopped spinning and dropped into a fighting stance. 

Spoiler

114389 BD = 8 Hit 112 Dmg (14 base * 8 Sword Art)

114390 BD = 3 Miss

114391 BD = 5 Miss

112393 BD = 2 Miss

@Sey: 1215/1310 | EN: 117/122 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 90 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage | +6 LD | Hate: [2/2/2/2]
Neopolitan: 860/860 HP | 74/86 EN | 12 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC  8-10 PLZ| 2 REC | 4 FLN | Hate: [1/0/0/0]
Ryujin: 700/700 HP | 60/70 EN | 14 DMG | 23 Mit | Savvy: 2 |  Light Momentum: 2 | Paralytic Immunity [1/0/0/0]

Goblin 1: 330/610 | 183 DMG

Edited by RyujinSeaLord

His word reached the ears of the goblings and they pounced, for nothing could be more cruel than the one that he just said. Man, it was a shame that he didn't intend to go down the tank bruising route, but he'll soon figure out why he shouldn't. The first strike came through, and Sey managed to block them with his fists crossed in an X. Two goblins took the chance to punish him for this unfortunate mistake and each gutted him with heavy fists, causing his virtual body massive shock. On top of flinching from the impacts, the final one recklessly swing its arms to the side to knock Sey over onto the ground. From those three impacts, his health was taken to a quarter already.

With a snarl, he decided to take this much more seriously. "You... Shouldn't have done that..." A slight rage inflicted from the levels of damage he just took. It was more out of fear considering he wasn't used to having his health lowered so quickly. Words said out of fear, could he back them up? His violet eyes were locked onto all four of them, though he miscalculated how far one of them actually was. He pressed his body against the ground, then sprung into the ground. A simple spinning kick with the heel being the inflict, returning the favor to the three that threatened his health.

http://prntscr.com/na37kd

Action: Tornado Kick (x6)

Goblin DMG: 183 + 2 = 185 - 90 = 95 DMG to Sey
Goblin DMG: 183 + 1 = 184 - 90 = 94 DMG to Sey
Goblin DMG: 183 + 1 = 184 - 90 = 94 DMG to Sey

Sey: 997/1310 | EN: 105/122 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 90 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage | +6 LD | Hate: [3/3/2/3]
@Neopolitan: 860/860 HP | 74/86 EN | 12 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC  8-10 PLZ| 2 REC | 4 FLN | Hate: [1/0/0/0]
Ryujin: 700/700 HP | 60/70 EN | 14 DMG | 23 Mit | Savvy: 2 |  Light Momentum: 2 | Paralytic Immunity [1/0/0/0] 

Goblin 1: 216/610 | 183 DMG
Goblin 2: 496/610 | 183 DMG
Goblin 4: 496/610 | 183 DMG

Edited by Sey

With the group making quick work of some of these goblins, Neo started to look around for the strongest one. The weaker ones would be able to get finished off with the sideswipes of an AoE attack. Spotting the one that had been managing to dodge every attack so far, She lunged towards it, he blade gleaming yellow with energy. The piercing thrusts she held forward were so fast, only the energy trails were left to show where she had struck. The goblin's health bar fell, though nto as far as she would've liked. These were certainly tougher creatures than she was used to facing. And as she concluded her attack, the Goblin seemed to turn towards her. Seemed Sey's failure to howl again had led her to attract its attention. Well, it was what it was at this point. These things shouldn't be hitting so hard that one hit was enough to harm her too much.

Spoiler

(Goblin 3 will be coming after me on my turn, darn crit)

Roll ID: #114428
BD: 10 - major crit ( 12 + 2 = 14 * 14 = 196 damage)
CD: 7 - recovery proc

Sey: 997/1310 | EN: 105/122 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 90 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage | +6 LD | Hate: [3/3/2/3]
Neopolitan: 860/860 HP | 74/86 EN | 12 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC  8-10 PLZ| 2 REC | 4 FLN | Hate: [1/0/2/0]
@RyujinSeaLord: 700/700 HP | 60/70 EN | 14 DMG | 23 Mit | Savvy: 2 |  Light Momentum: 2 | Paralytic Immunity [1/0/0/0] 

Goblin 2: 496/610 | 183 DMG
Goblin 3: 414/610 | 183 DMG
Goblin 4: 496/610 | 183 DMG

We seemed to be doing very well, the goblins were taking turns getting kicked in the teeth, everyones health seemed to be okay...i mean im not in their party so i can only judge from a distance but they appeared to still be green. I wasn't afraid to do what i had to. I took two more practice swings before charging up the next AoE attack, it was something i had to do. I charged forward into the fight swinging my sword so hard i began to spin again. I Swished right passed the first goblin but that wasnt enough to alert the other three who took a total of nine slash marks across their bodies, striking two of them in critical points on their bodies. What a wild ride that was. I spun back around and readied myself knowing it was unlike i would be the focus. I cursed under my breath realizing i could have hit that other one, but i felt like i was contributing to the fight by myself.

Spoiler

ID# 114430 BD = 3 Miss

ID# 114431 BD = 9 Psuedo Crit +1 damage (14 + 1 = 15 *8 (SA) = 120 Damage)

ID# 114432 BD = 8 Hit (14 * 8 = 112 Damage)

ID# 114433 BD = 10 Crit +2 damage (14 + 2 = 16 * 8 = 128 Damage)

@Sey: 997/1310 | EN: 105/122 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 90 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage | +6 LD | Hate: [3/3/2/3]
Neopolitan: 860/860 HP | 74/86 EN | 12 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC  8-10 PLZ| 2 REC | 4 FLN | Hate: [1/0/2/0]
Ryujin:  700/700 HP | 46/70 EN | 14 DMG | 23 Mit | Savvy: 2 |  Light Momentum: 2 | Paralytic Immunity [1/2/1/2] 

Goblin 2: 376/610 | 183 DMG
Goblin 3: 302/610 | 183 DMG
Goblin 4: 368/610 | 183 DMG

Edited by RyujinSeaLord

All seemed to be going well, he was able to inflict a little damage onto the mobs while taking some of the damage in turn. And so the goblins swung wildly at him yet again, taking their attempted lunges towards him before falling awkwardly to the side. One, two, three... Four? Where was the last one? Turning his head over, the last one seemed to have an interest in the one that landed the critical hit that she did before. W-What!? Already...? Sey clenched his teeth, swiftly aiming to cut the connection between the goblin and "Neo". Fortunately for him, he found success in his actions, slamming the goblin out of the way. Though no damage was inflicted this way, the attempted march towards the pinkette would halt for the moment. Well damn, he needed to regain the hate of the mobs. And so he would press the skill yet again in the list before inhaling deep. Nothing more than a typical shout was all that it took to get the attention of the mobs onto him yet again. There was too much danger in using a focused one since that other man seemed to have taken some of the hate for himself as well.

http://prntscr.com/na8g38

Action: Howl

Sey: 1062/1310 | EN: 101/122 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 90 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage | +6 LD | Hate: [5/5/4/5]
@Neopolitan: 860/860 HP | 74/86 EN | 12 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC  8-10 PLZ| 2 REC | 4 FLN | Hate: [1/0/2/0]
Ryujin:  700/700 HP | 46/70 EN | 14 DMG | 23 Mit | Savvy: 2 |  Light Momentum: 2 | Paralytic Immunity [1/2/1/2] 

Goblin 4: 368/610 | 183 DMG

Edited by Sey

Thankfully, Sey was able to intercept the one attack that was going towards her. Nodding a silent thanks to him, she quickly turned around to go towards the goblin that seemed the healthiest. If she could try to reduce it far enough that their AoE attacks could kill it off, that would be perfect. As she was charging up her attacks, the blade turned a dark black. The beams of energy seemed to leave only dust rather than the usual red pixels of the attacks she did. As strange as it may be, she was quite used to it, and it resulted in the creature dropping deep into the yellow on its health. She wasn't sure if it went red though as she turned away for her next target before that could've happened.

That should be the first one down. It seems we'll likely need to take a break to make sure that this gathering trip goes well. I should consider investing into that survival skill, that would make doing this on my own that much easier.

Spoiler

Roll ID #114445
BD: 7 + 3 = 10 - hit, fallen proc (12 + 4 = 16 * 14 = 224 damage to goblin 4)
CD: 6 - recovery proc

Sey: 1062/1310 | EN: 101/122 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 90 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage | +6 LD | Hate: [5/5/4/5]
Neopolitan: 860/860 HP | 58/86 EN | 12 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC  8-10 PLZ| 2 REC | 4 FLN | Hate: [1/0/2/0]
@RyujinSeaLord:  700/700 HP | 46/70 EN | 14 DMG | 23 Mit | Savvy: 2 |  Light Momentum: 2 | Paralytic Immunity [1/2/1/2] 

Goblin 4: 144/610 | 183 DMG

I drew strength from my friends.They were all working so hard tp eliminate our foes and I was doing the best that i could. The goblins continued to stand no matter how much we kept smacking them around. Two more swings and another charging wait. I took one step back and jumped into a sprint running towards the enemies at ... well a relatively normal human running speed, but it felt a lot cooler than it looked. I began to swing my sword once again throwing myself into a spinning motion as my blade turned blue once again. I crushed it once again smacking the goblins around like i do on the lower floors. Now granted i usually do a similar scaled amount of damage that Sey was doing to them but at least i was helping. However the last goblin dodged my blade, Theres always one. I was starting to get exhausted but i knew i couldn't just quit on them. I had to hold my own.

Spoiler

ID# 114451 BD = 7 Hit 14 * 8 = 112 damage

ID# 114452 BD = 10 Crit +2 base damage (16 * 8) 128 damage

ID#114454 BD = 7 Hit 14 * 8 = 112 damage

ID# 114455 BD = 3 Miss 

@Sey: 1062/1310 | EN: 101/122 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 90 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage | +6 LD | Hate: [5/5/4/5]
Neopolitan: 860/860 HP | 58/86 EN | 12 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC  8-10 PLZ| 2 REC | 4 FLN | Hate: [1/0/2/0]
RyujinSeaLord:  700/700 HP | 32/70 EN | 14 DMG | 23 Mit | Savvy: 2 |  Light Momentum: 2 | Paralytic Immunity [2/4/2/2] 

Goblin 1: 104/610 | 183 DMG
Goblin 2: 248/610 | 183 DMG
Goblin 3: 190/610 | 183 DMG

Edited by RyujinSeaLord

http://prntscr.com/na9q9m

Neo proceeded to give him a nice nod for the assist, which was always appreciated. Then her and the other man went down to work on the enemies, softening them up to the point where Sey could theoretically take one down now, maybe two? But before given the chance, one of the goblins would slam into him from the side, inflicting critical damage and hitting his back against a pillar of rock. There was no time to feel such a thing, however. So he peeled off the wall and landed swiftly before returning back to the fray, letting the others chase him pointlessly while the others would weaken them and hopefully give him a chance to inflict damage.

Tanking was already bothering him with how little damage he was inflicting. Thorns would have helped, but then he would have to bring Kyu back to understand mitigation. In turn, he would rely on a weapon that had the damage buff on itself. Such an idea appealed little to Sey, for then his damage output would return to the days when he was at level forty. Such days did not deserve to be remembered, of course. The enemies seemed to hate him a decent amount, but that was what he last assumed before Neopolitan was put in danger thanks to him wanting to go for damage. With a disappointed sigh, he would tap on the howl skill again. An inhale before letting out yet another quick scream.

Action: Howl

Goblin DMG: 183 + 2 = 185 - 90 = 95

Sey: 1032/1310 | EN: 97/122 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 90 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage | +6 LD | Hate: [7/7/6/7]
@Neopolitan: 860/860 HP | 58/86 EN | 12 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC  8-10 PLZ| 2 REC | 4 FLN | Hate: [1/0/2/0]
RyujinSeaLord:  700/700 HP | 32/70 EN | 14 DMG | 23 Mit | Savvy: 2 |  Light Momentum: 2 | Paralytic Immunity [2/4/2/2] 

Goblin 1: 104/610 | 183 DMG
Goblin 2: 248/610 | 183 DMG
Goblin 3: 190/610 | 183 DMG

Edited by Sey