[PP-F21] Rabbit on the Run <<Easter Trio Boss: Burry>>

"Ready for this, Kyu?" Sey asked the snow wolf on his shoulder, though that was no longer the case when she hoped back down onto the ground, her teeth assisting her snarl as she looked towards the rabbits in front of them. They did not strike yet, but the instant that they entered combat, it will be long before they come out. All for the sake of obtaining more loot, a traditional way, but one that was effective as well. Asking for high prices could work for so long, but he worked for the frontlines now, so he had to make a living somehow. With his  level and strength, that was hardly a problem. However, the Easter event was bound to end, meaning that free experience would be running away from him soon if he did not take the opportunity. The rabbits were a nice aesthetic, though Kyu did her best to threaten, but the bigger threat stood a few meters away from them. The instant that massive robotic bunny saw them, they were going to be sliced into carrots. Not an enticing thought for a few more experience points.

@Ruby

Edited by Sey
  • 4 weeks later...

Ruby had leaned up against a tree and looked out in the wilderness where a easter boss could be found, she had seen it a bit ago however she isn't suicidal to go out on her own to fight it. She would just hope that someone would come out to ask to join them, and after a moment she had looked over and saw a face she had recognized... @Sey. Ruby had pushed herself off from the tree and took a couple steps forward before exclaiming out to the man "Sey! Wait up buttercup!" then with a smile she had walked up to him asking "You on your way to fight the boss too? You mind if I come along with if you are? I am a little worried about doing it myself and would appreciate the help." she said to him with a sincere smile. Then saying out "Also how have you been sweetheart? It's been a long time since I last seen your face in public. Still making some tasty treats in your disappearance?"

A familiar voice from a previous meeting came through, the perkier of the bunch, one that could be the cheerleader if she desired that. Ah, what a time for her to join, for the presence of a certain gem would allow him to advance through this without the fear of having his health being so dangerously close to zero. Turning over to the lady in question, he'd greet her with a mellow tone and personality. "As if I could turn down such an offer. The rewards for this event look quite lovely, I hear. I'll tank a fool so that you have no need to pull back any punches." Sey replied to her in tone, his fists raised with winds spinning around each hand, sword arts ready to activate. "Not so much these days, the good profits come from grinding the floor above this one. Once I get some skill investment, I will use any materials that happen to drop from here and there to begin making a massive supply. Treat yourself to one if you desire~."

@Ruby

Ruby had placed her hands onto her hips as she had moved herself to the side looking at him saying "Well yeah the rewards actually sound pretty great, I even heard you could have the chance of getting a demonic item from the boss as well. However, I don't think anyone has ever gotten it thus far." then after a moment she had watched him spin around and prepare sword arts then said "Aw, what ever happened to Assault Spear? Got tired of poking so you learned how to use your hands~?" she had giggled making more jokes than one with that statement. Then after hearing that he wasn't she had puffed out her cheek them with a giggle said "Well I certainly would like to treat myself to one, however maybe you could help me spark up a date with my girlfriend making some different desserts." she had giggled. 

@Sey

Yeah, it looks like there was a demonic item. And it would give him a free phase on top of his build, but the chances of obtaining it... Mmmm. "It would be amazing to obtain it, but considering the fact that no one has obtained it as of yet, I am willing to bet that the chances of getting it at that insanely low." It was an MMO and no one obtained it, drop rates were low in that case. If he managed to obtain it, it would have been something exclusive to him. Though with a little eye roll at her multi-layed joke, he would move past it and focus more on the very last part of her words. "Absolutely, though I am afraid materials have not been so much of an interest to me these days. So if you can bring them in, I'll use my numbers to crack open a feast quickly." And what a time it would be. Considering his odds, it should take him no more than a couple of days to set such a scene up, assuming one of those days had bad luck. "Ready to take the rabbit on?"

• 2 weeks later...

Ruby had shrugged hearing his response saying out to him "Well, a while ago a lot of AA weapons had arrived on many merchants doorsteps, so there must be a handful still around. Just gotta find the right person that can get rid of theirs that is also usable." she had looked back forward thinking about the one she has that hasn't been identified yet... maybe she should bring it to Kairi to see what it could have unlocked. After a moment she had giggled at his eye roll then said to him "Ah well, I am sure I can salvage up some materials for you to use, I am not looking for major buffs or anything. Just good food to enjoy between the two of us only with you to thank." she offered a genuine smile. Then looking forward with a sigh she had said out to him "Well, I am about as ready as I will ever be. Lead the way Sey."

@Sey

"Sounds good, I'll keep that in mind. Maybe I might just make a build that dances around an absolute accuracy weapon." Sey replied, a calm smile at the thought. It would be a bunch of consistent damages, but it would be a nice thought for him to build if he ever decided to do that. And with that, they had a deal and they could continue to move onto the enemy. Now that Ruby was ready, all Sey had to do was yell at the stupid rabbit and begin their little dance. And so he would do that, Fighting Spirit enhanced <<Focused Howl>> the fool with a passive yell, a monotone "Ahhhhhhh" before the rabbit turned over towards the both of them. It wasted no time to thrust the drill at him, forcing Sey to cross his arms to brace for the impact before sliding back as a result. "Damn, he hits hard, but we totally got him!"

ID# 116727 results:

MOB: 7 + 3 - 2 = 8

[6] Sey: 1226/1350 | EN: 120/126 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
@Ruby

Burry: HP: 1500/1500 / DMG: 250 / ACC: 3 / EVA: 1 / MIT: 80
Abilities:
<<Obsidian Plated>> : Immune to Holy and Fallen Damage.
<<Bloodless>> : Immune to all Status Effects.
<<Drill Rush!>> : On a critical roll of 9-10, along with the LD being 1-10, Burry will activate his carrot drill and attack the player with the highest hate adding Stun and Bleed [Increased DoT damage to 50] to its attack.
<<Egg Bomb!>> : On a critical roll of 9-10, along with the LD being 11-20, Burry will pull a giant egg from his basket and throw it at the entire party exploding dealing its base damage along with partial phase(50% MIT) on LD of 11-15 and full phase(100% MIT) on LD of 16-20 [Does not need to roll for each player.].

Edited by Sey

Ruby had smiled and said out to him "There is nothing wrong with experimentation just don't kill yourself experimenting." she giggled then followed up behind Sey in which they found... a easter bunny to say the least, however it was one that looked like a robotic furnace carrying a... Carrot Drill? The thing had deeply terrified her, however she smiled at the challenge at the same time. She threw her hands up and bounced up and down ready to fight the rabbit however first attacking Sey as he howled hitting him actually pretty hard. Afterward she had moved forward to swing her fist against its head however it looked over and bunny hopped away from her attack then let out a robotic laugh "HA HA HA." Ruby had just frowned and looked over to Sey and said to him "Looks like this would be a pretty difficult fight.."

ID: 117117 - BD: 2+3-1=4 [Miss.]

@Sey

[6] Sey: 1226/1350 | EN: 120/126 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[0] Ruby: 1200/1200 - EN: 118/120 - DMG: 15 - MIT: 35 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3

Abilities:
<<Drill Rush!>> : On a critical roll of 9-10, along with the LD being 1-10, Burry will activate his carrot drill and attack the player with the highest hate adding Stun and Bleed [Increased DoT damage to 50] to its attack.
<<Egg Bomb!>> : On a critical roll of 9-10, along with the LD being 11-20, Burry will pull a giant egg from his basket and throw it at the entire party exploding dealing its base damage along with partial phase(50% MIT) on LD of 11-15 and full phase(100% MIT) on LD of 16-20 [Does not need to roll for each player.].

And a taunting robot it was, considering the results of the previous attempt, they were in for a damning fight. Placing his fists up again, he would aim to avenge the fallen attempt by aiming for something similar. But instead, he would falter under the weight of fate, for Burry would soon bring out a giant egg. Before either player could react, the egg would crack open an explosion to hit the both of them within the radius. Sey could take the brunt of the hit, but Ruby's health got sliced from the attack. "Well this is a thrill in itself, but he can't keep hitting like this forever! All we have to do is continue trying, maybe we'll get lucky." Because luck was what he was riding on as of currently. A boss usually wasn't so lucky, but this was a rabbit, so maybe he should not be so surprised. Whatever, they were still in this fight. And so they continued their dance.

ID# 117119 results:

Battle: 2

Loot: 13

MOB: 9

[7] Sey: 1084/1350 | EN: 120/126 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[0] @Ruby: 967/1200 - EN: 118/120 - DMG: 15 - MIT: 35 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3

Abilities:

Edited by Sey

She had looked back over to Sey then smiled to him saying "Well tell me something I don't already know Sey. Fighting can be pretty thrilling, but at the same time it... can get concerning. Like NOW-" she cut off her statement then saw the Bunny grab a bomb and chuck it at her and Sey exploding as it hit the ground, Ruby sent back a bit falling onto her butt a few feet away. Ruby had growled then looked her own HP seeing how much it did to her, however her eyes darted back the boss and stood up from the ground throwing her fists back up into the air then dashed forward and slammed her fist against the robot claiming the first blood against it between her and Sey, however her damage... isnt that sustainable, she looked back at Sey and thought she needed his damage to be able to beat it.. or her new dandy fallen and holy to start kicking in.

ID: 117124 - BD: 5+3-1=7
Sword Art Used: All Might [Damage: 15*15=225-80=145]

[7] @Sey: 1084/1350 | EN: 120/126 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[1] Ruby: 967/1200 - EN: 102/120 - DMG: 15 - MIT: 35 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3

Burry: HP: 1355/1500 / DMG: 250 / ACC: 3 / EVA: 1 / MIT: 80
Abilities:

Ruby was the one to draw first... Blood? Whatever, this machine was going down regardless of whether there are sparks flying or not. Maybe her damage was a bit on the lower end, but it was noticeable and still useful. All they had to do was make it consistent and they will be all good! "Nice! Time for me to follow through." And with that, he would leap up into the air, give a theatrical spin before slamming his fist down onto the head of the opponent. With the critical hit and charge buff applied, serious damage was inflicted onto their foe. Even better, that drill couldn't even touch him when he did this, all the hits looking so predictable, it seems like his battle healing would push him through this one. "We have the rabbit on the ropes! Keep going, we will have this fool down in no time if things keep going like this."

ID# 117125 results:

Battle: 10 [19 + 2 (Crit) + 4 (Charge) = 25 x 15 = 375 - 80 = 295 DMG]

MOB: 1

[9] Sey: 1149/1350 | EN: 120/126 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[1] @Ruby: 967/1200 - EN: 102/120 - DMG: 15 - MIT: 35 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3

Burry: HP: 1060/1500 / DMG: 250 / ACC: 3 / EVA: 1 / MIT: 80
Abilities:

Edited by Sey