[BR - F24] Paving the way to Floor 25 (Floor 24 Boss Battle - Leviathan)

The beach was quiet, but clouds were coming in from the sea. There was little to be seen past the rain that was making the waves choppy.  The waves crashed against the shore as the tide slowly but surely came in. The ocean seemed ready for the players' arrival. The wood stairs leading down to the beach were slick with water and creaked at the slightest weight put down onto them. The cliffs where the players were able to gather were being buffeted by winds. Nothing so strong as to knock someone over, but definitely not weak enough to ignore. A whistling could be heard as the wind went through the holes in the cliffside. The sides of the cliff looked over the edge of the sea, some fish flopping about on top of the rocks trying to get back to their home.

The clouds came a bit closer, than stopped about a dozen meters from the shore. They were waiting for something, or someone, to appear. The sun had just peaked and was starting to go behind the clouds. As the sky dimmed, the beach seemed to grow colder than one would think it should. A thin frost formed on the grass, but steam was visibly rising from the burning hot sand of the beach.

All players have 72 hours to reply to this thread to be included in the boss fight. After 72 hours, the boss raid will begin.
All participants must list their stats, equipment, battle-ready inventory, skills, buffs, and consumed items in their post.

[ Deadline: Saturday April 13th at 7:30 PM PDT ]

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The beach was quiet, but clouds were coming in from the sea. There was little to be seen past the rain that was making the waves choppy.  The waves crashed against the shore as the tide slowly but sur

Posted Images

Neo made her way through the twenty-fourth floor as quickly as she could. She had a feeling she would be there early, but was surprised to see that there was no one else there at the moment. Taking the opportunity to make sure that she had her temporary shop set up, Neo started to lay out the goods she had on the little wooden booth she had come to call her mobile distributions. A banner was strung across almost like a child's lemonade stand that read "TACET CIBUM" and a subtitle of "Mobile Distributions". There wasn't as much here as she was hoping to have brought, but that seemed to happen when there was so much for her to make on her own. At the very least it was something for her to give out to players. No one had come to her shop to reserve stuff either, so it was all going to be first come first server. She did, however, want to make sure some of these items went to the people that would benefit a bit more from them.

With everything set up, she looked towards the horizon and munched on some of her own food to have everything that she wanted ready. There would be little for her to do besides man this stand for a little while. Her black parasol stood at the side of her stand, the blade of darkness she had gotten at her previous boss fight lurking within it. This was going to be the first time she was truly pushing the front lines forward. There was the little bit of assistance she provided in taking out the labyrinth guardian, but it seemed that people wanted to keep her involvement in that fairly quiet.

Tacet Cibum Mobile Distributions (First come, first serve, everything is free though anyone below level 30 will be denied the consumables):

Spoiler

((Updated as of post 10))

Spinach-Artichoke Dip: (3 in stock)

• Snack
  • Tier: N/A
  • +2 evasion
  • A well made spinach and artichoke dip, great for use with all manner of chips

Hummus Dip: (6 in stock)

• Snack
  • +2 ACC
  • A hummus dip, made from garbanzo beans. Goes great with just about anything.

Tofu burger (6 in stock)

• Meal
  • Protein 2
  • A small tofu burger meant to work as an excellent vegetarian protein substitute.

Iron-fortified Salmon: (1 in stock)

• Meal
  • Tier: 2
  • MIT 3 (+30 MIT)
  • A salmon filet fortified with extra iron

Small fruit Salad: (2 in stock)

• Snack
  • Antioxidants
  • A small fruit salad in a cup comprised of blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and cherries

Small Miso Soup: (3 in stock)

• Snack
  • Tier: 1
  • Probiotics 3
  • A small bowl of miso soup, good for protecting you against the wear and tear of a fight.

Iron-Infused Steak (2 in stock):

• Meal
  • Tier: 3
  • +45 MIT
  • A delicious steak fortified with extra iron.

Baked potato with green onions (2 in stock):

• Meal
  • Over-Health 3 (+135 Max HP for one thread)
  • A steaming potato topped with green onions. Sure to rejuvenate you to go the extra mile.

Neo's stats (All consumables used will be included within this):

Spoiler

Stat Block:

Spoiler

Neopolitan: 1025 HP | 86 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 8-10 PLZ | 2 REC | 4 FLN [Antioxidants] [Half Burn Damage] [-9 DoT damage] [Well Rested 3/3] [Squeaky Clean] [Antidote 3/3]

Equipment:

Spoiler
  • Accursed lament (T2 Rapier with 1 Fallen, 3 ACC)
  • Hardened Leather Armor (T2 light armor MIT 2, recovery 1)
  • Reinforced Parasol (T2 Shield with Paralyze 2, MIT 1)
  • Battle-ready inventory:
    • 3x Starter healing potions (Heals 50 HP)
    • 5x T1 uncommon Health Potions (+40 HP)
    • 3x Crystal of Agile Dragon Wings (Teleport crystal)
    • HP recovery(t2) +120 x5
    • Mass heal(t2) x5

Skills & Mods:

Spoiler
  • Total SP: 163
  • Level: 43
  • Skill slots: 6
  • SP not allocated: 10
  • Weapon Skills:
    • Rapier: Grandmaster (50 SP invested): +5 Damage with Rapiers; access to rank 5 Sword Arts
      • Skill Mod: Rapier Finesse - Novice (5 SP invested); -1 energy on all sword arts with rapier (minimum 1 energy)
  • Armor Skills:
    • Light Armor: Novice (5 SP Invested): +5 MIT while wearing light armor
  • Utility Skills:
    • Fishing: (10 SP invested) Can Fish
      • Fishing Loot Table:
        • CD 1: Fished up a boss monster!
        • CD 2-3: Fished up a monster with loot minimum stats
        • CD 4: Nothing seems to be biting...
        • CD 5-6: 1 Material fished up!
        • CD 7-8: 2 Materials fished up!
        • CD 9-10: 3 Materials fished up!
        • CD 11: 4 Materials fished up!
        • CD 12: Treasure Chest fished up!
    • Hiding: Grandmaster (50 SP invested): +5 Stealth rating. +1 base damage when attacking from stealth. +1 turn to DOTs when attacking from stealth.
      • Vanish (12 SP invested): Allows the use of a post action to re-enter stealth while in combat. Getting a killing blow on an enemy allows Vanish to activate without using a post action.
  • Extra Skills:
    • Martial Arts: Unlocked (no SP invested)
    • Familiar Mastery -  Fighter: Master (18 SP invested): +6 DMG (3 * tier), doesn't stack with damage enhancement and counts towards enhancement cap
    • Survival: (3 SP invested) - Increases out of combat health regeneration to (15 * Tier) per post. Grants immunity to most damage dealing environmental attacks/effects.
    • Meditation: Unlocked (no SP invested)
    • Disguise: +1 EVA until start of turn

House Buffs:

Spoiler

"Filling": Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot. This can exceed normal Cook enhancement caps.
"Item Stash": +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
"Relaxed": Increases HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
"Well Rested": -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
"Squeaky Clean": The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)

Consumables used (if any are used in later posts they will be noted here):

Spoiler

Spinach-Artichoke Dip: +2 EVA
Hummus Dip: +2 ACC
Tofu Burger: Protein 3 (Using house buff on it; +3 DMG -30 MIT)
Small fruit salad: Antioxidants (negate first status effect applied)
Small Miso Soup: T1 Probiotics 3 (9 less damage per turn from DoT effects)
Vicious Dragon-Fang Potion: +3 DMG
Snowfrost: Half burn damage from status effects

From Zandra:

Spoiler

Antidote(t1) 3
Mitigation(t2) 30
Over-health(t2) +90

Field Rations (T2) from Hestia: +X OH

Hikoru appeared on the 24th floor a few days after the meeting, fully prepared to fight whatever was about to be thrown at them. He had been busy with trying to prepare, but a few things had come up. He was invited to a new guild, and he was all but agreeable to do it. He was now once again apart of the Knights for Christ, but he didn't have his armor yet. It didn't show, but the symbol above his head made it visible. He was now representing a guild, a party of people that believed in him enough to trust in what he can do, and it felt nice to be apart of a family again. He needed the time alone, but he missed having people to party and have fun with. He went to the door of the raid party and saw that Neo, a young woman whom he had seen around, having a store open for food consumables. He nodded and came over

"I'll just take these two. Thank you for these." He said with a sincere smile. He ate then quietly and waited a bit before he entered stealth

Snatching a Tofu Burger and Iron-Infused Steak from @Neopolitan

Stats:

Spoiler

Title: Master of Shadows

Level: 76

HP: 1550

EN: 152

DMG: 22
ACC: 3
EVA: 3
MIT: 94

Inventory:

2x  T3 Tears of Tranquility - +120 HP Restore
1x Eggnog - Safeguard
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Skills:

Grandmaster Dagger (+5 DMG)
Grandmaster Light Armor (+25 MIT)
Grandmaster Charge (+5 DMG first hit)
Grandmaster Search (+5 LD) 
Grandmaster Shadowed Path (+5 to Hiding Checks. +3 Base Damage when attacking from Stealth)
Grandmaster Battle Healing (5% Health regen per hit)
Novice Martial Arts (+4 Damage)
Extended Mod Limit Rank 2 (+2 Mod Slots)

Extra Skills:

Concentration (+1 ACC when used)
Martial Arts (Rank 2)
Survival (+15*Tier HP Out of battle & Not affected by environment)
Familiar Handling: Fighter (Max Rank) (+9 DMG)

Mods:

Sneak Attack [Assassin] (+2 Damage, Auto Attack, No stuns or status effects can trigger)
Athletics (+1 DMG, +10*Tier HP)
Precision (+1 ACC)
Vanish (Return to stealth using a post, automatically enter stealth after killing a foe)
Blindside (Gain +2 Stealth Rating. Natural BD rolls of 9-10 reduce the target's accuracy by 1 for one turn when attacking from stealth.)
Untraceable (Negates the effect of the Tracking skill against the user.)

Buffs:

Shadowed Path (Immunity to Passive Detection, 20% Damage increase when attacking from stealth, Do not gain Hate on a normal attack, Gain 1 Hate from a Critical attack)
Multipurpose (+1 Stealth Rating for one Post in a thread)
Relaxed (Increases HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts)
Clean (The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down))
Rested (-1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat)
Tasty (Turn 2 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed. Lesser Feasts created this way cannot be used outside of the thread they are created. Limit 1 item created per thread)
Item Stash (+1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot)
Filling (Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot. This can exceed normal Cook enhancement caps. Ex: A perfect T2 MIT food gives 35 MIT instead of 30)
Col Stash (+5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests)
Tofu Burger (+3 Base Damage [Using Filling on Burger], -30 MIT)
Iron-Infused Steak (+45 Mitigation)
Damage Potion (+3 Base Damage)
Mitigation Potion (+45 Mitigation)

Equipment:

Weapon: Dimensional Dagger: (+1 Phase, +2 ACC)

Armor: Shadow's Triumph (+54 MIT, +1 Light Momentum)

Accessory: --- Shadow's Gait (+3 EVA)

Familiar: Sir Rolland the Mini Pumpking (+9 DMG)

Entering into the battling area he glances around and sees that ice cream has already set up her shop as he makes his way towards her and accepts the food buffs that have been laid out with just a curt nod as a thanks. I'll get your order done don't worry. Just needed to work on a few personal things to make sure that i was ready. he says with the faintest shows of a grin before making his way from her and opening up his inventory and sending the quick invite towards his favorite rival.

Spoiler

@Pinball

here are the coordinates for the raid get over here, and keep a disguise on if you think somebody would be quick to try and arrest you again got it? I don't know you to be arrested so i'm stuck trying to save you this time around. Also have a TP crystal ready to go i have a vanity crystal ready for some use once we get things going if we need to make a quick escape.

With the message sent he can now only play the waiting game to see if his rival arrives. The man wearing light armor that is just some basic leather armor with black cloth covering his body with a singular red flowing off his left shoulder. A katana in its sheathe at his left hip as well with the only bit of heavy armor being equipped on his wrists as gauntlets.

Taking/using

Spoiler

@Neopolitan taking a +30 MIT for T2 as well btw.

1 protein (+2 dmg, -10 MIT)

1 evasion

1 accuracy

1 probiotic

1 antidote

Snowfrost

Bottled banshee scream (paralyze 1)

Rare T2 overhealth crystal

Perfect T2 damage potion

Spoiler

STATS

Level: 44

HP: 970/970     ENG: 88/88   DMG: 21 MIT: 73 ACC: 6  EVA: 5  Heavy Momentum:x2 Paralyze: 1  [Snowfrost] [probiotic] [Antidote]

Skills:

Heavy Armor Rank 5 MOD: atheltics +30 HP/+1 DMG

Charge rank 5

Curved Sword: Rank 1[5 SP]

Katana: Rank 5 [50 SP] MOD: Ferocity +1DMG (15)  MOD: Precision +1 ACC (15)  MOD rank 3: Katana Finesse -3 Energy to all attacks (10)

Fighter Familiar rank 3 T2r: +6 DMG

Survival

Equipment:

War god's blade: +3 ACC

War God's Grace: 3 slots EVA

Second Chance: x2 Heavy Momentum, 1x mitigation

BATTLE READY

x3 starter healing potions
5 rare T2 healing potions
2 rare T2 healing potions
t tier one health potions of uncommon quality

For Pinball

Spoiler

1 perfect damaga potion

1 rare overheatlh crystal

Stepping into the entrance towards the boss room i smile towards myself as i wear my battle gear though this time lacking the usual sword within hand since their is only a singular route that i am going to take into this fight. The previous floor boss having proven the point rather obviously to myself that the damage that i do is not enough to get past the mitigations. The labyrinth guardian having been an even bigger flashing red sign to show me that i'd be better sticking to tanking and healing and thus i am. Now having the snow globe trinket i got from Macradon to help increase the amount i can heal even if only by a small amount., and if anything to have Macradon involved in the fight even if it is only by proxy and him being here in spirit. Glancing around the area taking a quick once over again i just chuckle as it seems that mainly my team is the one that got here the fastest in terms of the most members being present. Well than. Team Hestia is already almost assembled fully. I say jokingly in a casual manner as i make my way towards Neo and takes out from my inventory a field ration for her tier and hands her it with a smile. You're always giving stuff out to others it's time i payed back the favor even if only by a small amount. I say with a smile before than taking my fair share of some buffs from the multicolor haired girl before making my way and watching the arrivals keeping in mind who has shown up. Who could be moved to cover if our numbers dwindled more than what i could figure. having my shield that is covered in metal spiked within my right hand, as i wear the armor with depictions of flames curling around it with on closer inspection shows the flames descending towards a land. Which around my neck resides to necklaces one being the snowglobe, but off to the side of it being the small trinket i had received from the dark elf queen. Making sure to wear it visibly.

Item given towards neo:

Spoiler

1 T2 field ration

1 item given towards Kairi

Spoiler

1T2 field ration

1 item given towards Domarus

Spoiler

1 T2 field ration

Items used:

Spoiler

snowfrost

antioxident

T3 mit

T3 overhealth

Field ration T3

T3 immolation potion

Antidote-(2 slots)

Stats:

Spoiler

Hestia: HP: 2065/2065   Energy: 170/170 DMG:1   MIT:196  Thorns: 84  Eva: -1  BH: 103 Heavy Momentum:2 Rec:(+6 ENG)  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction [Antiodte safe from Status effect 2 turns] [Antioxident] [Snowfrost half DoT from burn]

» Rank 5 First Aid- heals 4% per rank of a party member's health (rounded down)    Energy cost: 5% of healing done (rounded down) MOD: (12+3ENG per player CD:2%)[Field Medic mod]

Howl: Active Post command.  Energy Cost: 8    Effect: Adds +2 Hate each against up to 4 targets.  (MOD focused +4 hate -6 ENG  CD:1)

Rank 5 Heavy Armor: +45 Mitigation (MOD: Stone wall 10 MIT, 45 HP) (MOD; atheltics +1 base damage, +45 HP)

Fighting Spirit: +1 hate

Rank 5 Block: 25 MIT 

Energize: 8 Energy gain at cost of 10 to myself

Battle Healing: Rank 5 

Charge rank 5

» Rank 5 Curved Sword  MOD: Ferocity (One handed curved swords)

(Extra Skill) Rank 3 Tier 2 Protection Familiar: 81 points of mitigation

Concentration: +1 BD cooldown 3 posts

Survival: (Extra Skill) Passive. Effect: Increases the health you regenerate per post to 20 when out of combat. Survival also gives immunity to damage dealing environment effects. 

Gear equipped

Magical snowglobe: x2 life mending (T3), 1 accuracy

Aegis: x2 thorns, 1x recovery

Prometheus' Blessing: x1 recovery, x2 heavy momentum

(RP ITEM): <<Lun'Rael's Insignia>> (Unique Item)A small badge bearing Queen Lun'Rael's seal: a crescent moon with a single twinkle of starlight. The pendant is quite ornate, decorated with a single diamond gemstone. [Given from F23 FB.]

Battle ready inventory:

Spoiler

TP crystal

Throwing his long, emerald cloak over his Coat of the Master Duelist, the ginger looked in the mirror in front of him. The man took in a long, shaky breath through slightly parted lips before expelling it from his lungs. Taking the iron lapel shaped to look like the Holy Dragon Alliance's symbol, the upper torso of a dragon with its wings, unfurled and curving up the sides, he affixed it to the cloak near just below his left shoulder. After taking a quick scroll through his inventory to make sure he had everything else in order, Jomei turned away from the vanity and began to descend the stairs that would lead him to the exit of his house. Standing just before the doorway stood Telrenya, waiting to bid him farewell and wish him luck. With a small, longing smile, Jomei pulled the woman into a tight embrace, gently kissing her forehead as they separated. "Last one" he promised, running his fingers down the side of her cheek. With one last kiss, the man opened the doorway to his home and began to journey up to Floor 24.

The hair atop Jomei's head and the cloak that once gently flowed behind him began to whip as the wind picked up closer to the cliff side. Jomei stopped walking just a few feet from the side of the cliff, which would drop down to the sandy beach below, its sands looking more of a pale grey with the lack of sun overhead. Waves continued to push and pull into the side of the shore, the waters getting more choppy and violent with the rain storm that loomed just off in the distance. Olive eyes simply scanned the horizon for any final signs that may have been missed in Hestia's description of the field of battle. 

Once the man was satisfied, he turned to the other players present --which were not many at the moment-- but he saw @Neopolitan was currently handing out some food items for the first arrivals. With a smile on his face, the man approached her, "Thanks for everything Neo. This should definitely help." Taking a quick peek through her stock, he decided to grab a Spinach Artichoke Dip, which would increase his evasion. Stepping away from the woman, the man began to snack on the item, and walked over towards @Hestia. He placed a gentle hand on the woman's armored shoulder, "I'm happy you decided to come along after all. Without you, I really don't think this fight would have been possible." 

Taken from Neo: +1 Spinach Artichoke Dip (+2 EVA) 

Consumed: +1 Spinach Artichoke Dip (+2 EVA) 
Temporary EVA: 6

Jomei's Stats: 

Spoiler
Level 69:
Jomei: 1390/1390 HP | 151/151 EN | 17 DMG | 4 ACC | (4) EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy | 71 B. Healing

Skills:

Grandmaster Rapier Skill (+5 DMG)
Grandmaster Light Armor Rank 5 (+25 mit)
Charge Rank 5 (+5 DMG)
Energist (+5*Tier EN)
Battle Healing Rank 5 (5% HP Recovery)

Extra Skills:

Concentration (+1 BD when used)
Martial Arts Rank 4 (+5 DMG Unarmed)
Survival (+15*Tier HP Out of battle & Not effected by environment)
Meditation (3*Tier EN,reduces to 2*Tier if hit before next turn.)
Familiar Handling: Accurate (Rk.3) (+3 ACC)

Mods:

Rapier Ferocity (+1 DMG to Sword Arts )
Rapier Finesse Rank 3(+5*Tier En)

Athletics (+1 DMG, +10*Tier HP)
Precision(+1 ACC)
Sprint and Acrobatics(+1 EVA)

Equipment:

Weapon: Oathkeeper (+3 DMG x Tier 3)(9 Dmg)
Armor: Coat of The Master Duelist (+1 MIT, +2 Savvy)
Accessory: Erin's Protection (+3 EVA)
Familiar: Adere the Tawny Owl (+3 ACC)

Housing Buffs:
Rested : 1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Clean : The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down)

Edited by Jomei

Slime Farm Used:  +2 SP

Stats

Spoiler

General
Level: 80
HP: 1,885
Energy: 160
DMG: 22 (1+9+5+3+1+1=17)
MIT: 94 (25+54=79)
Thorns:  30
ACC: 4 (+1 Keen)
EVA: 5
Paralysis on 9-10
Bleed:  36 DMG on 8-10
Toxic Venom:  24 DMG on 9-10

Stealth Rating:  +4

SAFEGUARDED

Master Bedroom: -1 Energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Master Bathroom:  The first time you suffer DOT, reduce damage taken each turn by 25%

Boss Raid Setup
Nītipati (+2 Bleed +1 Keen Tier 3)
Kural in ti Vilunta (+2 MIT +1 EVA Tier 3)
Beauty Incarnated (+3 Accuracy Tier 1)

Skills: 
Rank 5 one handed straight sword 
(+5 DMG) <50 sp>
Rank 5 light armor (+25 MIT) <50 sp>
Rank 5 Search and Detect  (+5 LD) <50 sp>
Gatherer (turns each material found into the ammount of 4) <10 sp>
Picking (+3 LD when opening chests) <15 sp>
Rank 3 Familiar (Rank 3 Fighter: +9 dmg) <18 sp>
Rank 5 Charge (+5 dmg first attack) <50 sp>
Rank 5 Battle Healing (+5% total health per combat post) <50 sp>
Rank 4 Hiding (+3 Stealth Rating) <35 sp>
Rank 2 Exceed Mod Limit (+2 Mods allowed)  <5 sp>

Mods:
Reveal (+2LD when searching for dungeons or players.  Dungeons rolled for every 15 posts rather than 20.  Labyrinths search cooldown reduced to 3 personal posts) <9 sp>
Detect (+1 to dungeon searching, +3 to player, npc, mob searching, all player stealth bonuses are negated) <9>
Night Vision (Ignores any penalties from low light or darkness, as well as negating others stealth bonuses from it) <5>
Athletics: +1 dmg +10 * tier HP.  <9>
Spring & Acrobatics +1 Evasion while wearing light armor <15>
Ferocity:  +1 DMG <15>
Untraceable: Players cannot Track Itzal <9>

Extra/locked Skills: 

Meditation:  Increase meditation recovery to 5*Tier energy if uninterrupted.  And 3*Tier energy if interrupted.  Has a 3 turn cooldown. <0 sp>
Survival <3 sp>
Disguise:  +1 EVA for a full round.  3 Turn Cooldown.
Expert Martial Arts (+3 unarmed damage) <23 sp>

Consumables Used

Spoiler

Monkey Agility:  +1 EVA
Bottled Banshee Scream:  +Paralysis on Natural 9-10
Eggnog:  +Safeguard
Immolation Potion:  T3, 30 Thorns Damage
Field Rations:  T3, +120 Total Health
Squarez:  +2 EVA +1 ACC (food)
Circlez:  +2 Protein +1 ACC (food)
Damage Potion:  +3 DMG
Mitigation Potion:  +45 MIT (T3)
Toxic Venom:  +24 damage on 9-10
Overhealth:  +135 MAX Health

Storage

Spoiler

6 Slots with Dimensional Backpack

1 - Teleport Crystal
2 - Accuracy Reduction (-2 Accuracy) A song that makes the target's vision clouded and inaccurate.  MASTERPIECE Instant
3 - Evasion Reduction (-2 Evasion) A song that makes the target's movements sluggish and slow.  MASTERPIECE Instant
4 - Mass Soul Surge (+180 Health to party) A magnificently beautiful song that rejuvenates the souls of your party.  MASTERPIECE Mass
5 - Mass Soul Surge (+180 Health) A magnificently beautiful song that rejuvenates the soul.  MASTERPIECE Instant
6 - Mass Soul Surge (+180 Health) A magnificently beautiful song that rejuvenates the soul.  MASTERPIECE Instant

Itzal had spent the entire morning training against slimes in the slime farm.  The customizable farm let him redesign it as much as he wanted.  Today he set the fight so that there wasn't just several small slimes, but a massive one as well.  The idea of course being that it would be a warm up for when they faced the floor boss.  After that and taking a shower he took his gear and teleported to the twenty fifth floor.  Once they beat this boss they would be halfway to the boss.  How long had it been since they got trapped?  Two years?  Four years?  Six?  He was losing track.  He just wondered how long they could keep this up...  Itzal arrived, not bothering to hide from the players.  He didn't have surprise attack just yet, so he wouldn't use stealth, that would simply be a waste of his time.  He used his consumables at home, so he had enough room in his inventory to hold onto his teleport crystal, two debuffs, and three healing songs.  He noted a couple of players here already but didn't worry about them.  He stood against the cliffside arms crossed looking out across the waters.  Currently he was waiting for Zandra, as she said she'd get his items and bring them here for him.  Rather than him come to his shop.  He appreciated it as it allowed him to get a little more training in before the boss fight.  He didn't get enough skill points to increase hiding any further, but still.

Today was the day, while she was nervous about it all joining a boss raid finally... she was somewhat proud of herself to be able to make it to this point. She had looked around and saw all the different people that were around, Kairi had just smiled and kept moving towards Neo to acquire some items from her. She had walked up to her and said out "Heya Neo! I'd like a couple items you are offering thank you~!" she had jumped being a little cute despite things being a little more serious in nature. Then after consuming what was given to her she had made her way to her group and just bounced with excitement being the way that she is. For the remainder of the time before the fight she had just stood there and impatiently waited for it all to begin. "I hope I will be able to make it out alive..." she thought to herself.

Getting From Neo and Used:

Spoiler

Spinach-Artichoke Dip:

• Snack
  • +2 evasion

Hummus Dip:

• Snack
  • +2 ACC

Tofu burger:

• Meal
  • Protein 2
  • A small tofu burger meant to work as an excellent vegetarian protein substitute.

Iron-fortified Salmon: 

• Meal
  • MIT 3 (+30 MIT)

Small fruit Salad:

• Snack
  • Antioxidants
  • A small fruit salad in a cup comprised of blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and cherries

Small Miso Soup: 

• Snack
  • Probiotics 3
  • A small bowl of miso soup, good for protecting you against the wear and tear of a fight.

Kairi's Stats:

Spoiler

Kairi - the Battle Princess
Level: 32 - HP: 640 - EN: 64 - DMG: 17 - ACC: 5 - EVA: 2 - MIT: 76 - Hate: +1 - Antioxidants - Probiotics 3
Equipped:
1. Sigrdrífa [T2 Two Handed Straight Sword - Perfect] - Enhancements: Paralysis / Paralysis / Accuracy [+1 ACC / +2 PARA]
2. Hjörþrimul [T2 Heavy Armor - Perfect] - Enhancements: Mitigation / Mitigation / Mitigation [+54 MIT]
3. Reginleif [T1 Trinket - Perfect] - Enhancements: Accuracy / Accuracy / Taunt [+2 ACC / +1 Hate]
Familiar:
Karona the Mimic [T2 Familiar] - Enhancements: Familiar Mastery - Fighter [Rank 3 - +6 DMG]

Skills:
SP Total: 105 - SP Used: 100 - SP Unused: 5
Skill Slots: 2/5

>> Rank 5 | Two Handed Straight Sword - +7 DMG [50 SP]
   Mod    | Ferocity - +1 DMG [15 SP]
>> Rank 2 | Heavy Armor - +12 MIT [13 SP]
Extra Skills:
>> Survival [3 SP]
>> Rank 3 | Familiar Mastery: Fighter - +6 DMG [18 SP]
>> Rank 0 | Martial Arts - N/A [0 SP]

Today was another day it had seemed, Ruby had only just wondered what was going to happen this boss fight that would almost nearly kill her. She wasn't fully too excited to join another as she was a little worried over what is to happen... but she was excited in the sense that progression was going to be finally made. She had walked up and looked around seeing all the different familiar faces to her, with a smile she looked over to Neo and grabbed some of the items that she was offering then saying with a wink "Thanks cutie, I'll make sure these items get put into good use~" she giggled then looked over to her group. She had looked at all the different conversations going around, but Ruby didn't really step in, she just was here to get things done and get out... alive preferably. 

Getting Items From Neo and Used:

Spoiler

Spinach-Artichoke Dip:

• Snack
  • +2 evasion

Hummus Dip:

• Snack
  • +2 ACC

Tofu burger:

• Meal
  • Protein 2

Small fruit Salad:

• Snack
  • Antioxidants

Small Miso Soup: 

• Snack
  • Probiotics 3

Iron-Infused Steak:

• Meal
  • +45 MIT
  • A delicious steak fortified with extra iron.

Baked potato with green onions:

• Meal
  • Over-Health 3 (+135 Max HP for one thread)
  • A steaming potato topped with green onions. Sure to rejuvenate you to go the extra mile

Stats:

Spoiler

Ruby the Feisty Healer - Level 60
Stats:
HP: 1200 - EN: 120
DMG: 17 - 6-8: 23 - 9: 24 - 10: 25
ACC: 5
EVA: 5
MIT: 35

LD: 4
First Aid Heal: 20%
Paralyze: 9-10

Equipped:
Astral Blade [T3 Demonic Gauntlets] - Enhancements: Damage II / Fallen I / Holy I
Delta [T3 Perfect Light Armor] - Enhancements: Evasion III
Focus Bangle [T2 Perfect Trinket] - Enhancements: Accuracy III

Skills:
Rank 5 First Aid [50 SP] - Mods: Sharpness [10 SP] / Purify [10 SP] / Field Medic [15 SP]
Rank 5 Heavy Armor [50 SP]
Rank 4 Searching [35 SP]
Picking [15 SP] - Mods: Dismantling [10 SP]
Rank 5 Martial Arts [50 SP] - Mods: Ferocity [15 SP]
Rank 3 Familiar Mastery: Treasure Hunter [18 SP]
Survival [0 SP - Not Active]

It was time for the next battle, and as per usual Calrex was already making his way over to the meeting area for players to prepare before the encounter started. Getting closer and closer to the area he could feel the simulated sensation of strong winds blowing against the front of his avatar, his hair being blown backwards, "Geeze if I had thin hair I'd be concerned with it getting pulled out from the front, at least if this was the real world."

Tilting his head downwards he looked forward to see a handful of people already there getting themselves ready. After giving a nod to each of them he went over to a open spot and began swiping on his menu to get his raid gear equipped.

His casual attire was quickly swapped out by the full body heavy armor, the Grand Chariot III. As his face disappeared behind the expressionless deep sea blue helm he gave a small sigh before a one-handed spear and massive tower shield appeared in his arms, the Grand Guard III and his new Grand Skypiercer, "Guess I'll start with the defensive array to begin so I can gain a quick lead in aggro for the team before I switch out to assault."

Reviewing his skills the bluenette's eyes widened for a moment beneath his visor as he looked at his unique skill once more, "It got updated again...man what a terrible time to find out about it. Alright with these new changes I guess I've got to make use of that skill mod again, at least in order to offset some of this new weak point."

Turning on all of his skill mods with his new expanded capabilities the Stonewall mod switched on for what felt like a long time ago, but at the same time he felt his body become slightly more heavy as his Evasion was reduced. Producing one of the quest items he received some time ago he made use of the Monkey Agility item as he felt his speed return back to what it was a few moments ago, "About the best I can do. Let's just hope this boss is not possessing any abilities that make exploit it specifically."

Glanced around he saw that majority of his team was already present, albeit still getting ready. Giving a calming breath Calrex centered his senses as he awaited for the time to start heading down to the beach.

Spoiler

HP: 1850 | EN: 176 | DMG: 7 | MIT: 151 ACC: 3 |  EVA: 0 | Taunt: 1 Paralyze: 1 | Thorns: 28 HM: 3 | ACH: 0.6 (See Achilles in Skills/Mods for details)

Equipped Gear:

Grand Skypiercer: +1 Taunt / +1 Accuracy (Excess / Inactive) / +1 Paralyze

Grand Guard III: +28 Thorns & +3 Heavy Momentum

Grand Chariot III: +81 Mitigation

Rebellion of Sapphire: +3 Evasion (Overequipped, Receiving No Benefits From Item)

Battle Ready:

x1 Grand Legionbane: +9 Damage

x1 Basic Teleportation Crystal: Upon use, teleport to the nearest town next turn

x1 Grand Gauntlets III: +9 Unarmed Damage

x5 Safeguard Potion: First Attack Negated

x1 Monkey Agility: +1 Evasion for one thread

Skills & Mods:

Two-Handed Battle Axe [Rank 5]

One-Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]

Heavy Armor [Rank 5]:
- Athletics Mod
- Stonewall Mod 

Charge [Rank 5]: Bull Rush Mod

Battle Healing [Rank 5]

Block [Rank 5]: Rampart Mod

Howl: Focused Howl Mod

Parry: Vengeful Riposte Mod

Extended Mod Limit [Rank 3]

Familiar Master: Accurate [Rank 3]

Martial Arts [Rank 5]: Precision Mod

Quick Change

Survival

Disguise

Meditation

Achilles [Rank 5]:
- 50% Damage Reduction (All Incoming Damage after MIT and Rampart/Parry reduction multiplied by 0.6 (Ex. [150 DMG - 50 MIT] /2 ACH = 50)
- Counter and DoT damage is exempt and doubled (Stonewall reduces DoT effects by 25% rounded down)
- Status effects that removes player action last twice as long

Consumed

Safeguard (First Attack Negated)

Monkey Agility (+1 Evasion for one thread)

It was a trip to the beach, but did he dare be so bold as to go into the water with a pair of trunks? This was a floor boss, so it was understandable for one to desire a heavy armor in the middle of the beach for this one day. On the plus side, he had some of the consumables he wanted to eat in his inventory, though now he just had to wait for the others while he decided to feast hard. Stress eating was fun, it gave him a reason to continue pushing forward. This was going to be the hardest tanking challenge for him by far, he could not wait to see how this would turn out. At the very least, he was able to obtain a little bit of the DPS loss he had previously thanks to exchanging them for some tanking skills. Still, he could imagine parry being quite the best friend for him in this battle, so he would take the DPS loss for it over it any day. Though there were others in the game, the only one he would recognize to be in the part would be some hooded bloke that was previously assigned to him.

Oh right, something about a certain blonde and her need to lighten the weight off his back, for he had a mitigation meal prepared if she desired it.

Spoiler

Used:

Last charge of Woodland Armor, +45 MIT
Filet of Kings: +135 HP
Carrot Soup [ID: 113991]: +2 EVA, +1 ACC
Eggnog: +1 Safeguard
-Status Chips (+1 Antioxidants)
-DoT Chips (+3 Probiotics, DoT reduction = 27 Dmg)

Spoiler

Skills

Non-combat:
-Survival

Skill Mods:

[Rank 5 Battle Healing Mod] Emergency Recovery

[Rank 3 Heavy Armor Mod] Athletics

[Rank 3 Mod] <<Martial Arts>> Ferocity

[Rank 5 Heavy Armor Mod] Stonewall

[Howl Mod] Focused Howl

Passive:

-Battle Healing: (Rank 5)

-Heavy Armor: (Rank 5)

-Familiar Mastery - Fighter: (Rank 3)

Combat:
►Disguise
Active: Free action
Cooldown: 5 Rounds
Effect: Gain +1 to the BD result for a single action. Can be applied after the roll. Can only be used against players/NPCs.
Description: Take on the appearance of your opponent for a single turn and gain a brief increase in accuracy.

►Charge
5 Ranks [Rank 4]
Active: Post Action
Effect: +1 base damage per rank to a single attack. You may only use a Charge attack once per opponent per combat and only if it is possible via roleplay. A charge attack negates any auto-hit effects from other skills and mods (e.g. Suprise Attack mods from Hiding, Tracking mod from Searching) and now have a -1 Accuracy debuff.
Description: Charge towards an opponent to inflict extra damage.

►Howl
Cost: 10 SP
Energy Cost: 8 Energy
Effect: Adds +2 Hate each against up to 4 targets.
Description: Taunt nearby enemies to attack you, increasing your Hate against multiple creatures at once.

Parry
Cost: 12 SP
Cooldown: 2 Turn
Energy Cost: 5 Energy
Effect: Reduces the final damage of the next successful attack against you by 50% (rounded down) and negates stun/paralysis effects of that attack. If you are targeted by multiple creatures on a single enemy turn, Parry will only apply to the first attack against you.
Description: Prepare yourself against your opponent’s next attack.

Fighting Spirit
Cost: 10 SP
Passive
Effect: Attacking and using Howl or Focused Howl generates +1 additional Hate. (Ex. Generate 1/2/3 Hate on a Miss/Hit/Critical attack. Generate 6 Hate when using Focused Howl.)
Description: You become more intimidating when attacking enemies, making them even more likely to attack you.

Weapon skills:

Martial Arts  (Rank 5)

Spoiler

Stats: Sey: 1465/1465 | EN: 124/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 171 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 4 | BH: 73 | -25% DoT Damage | +27 Probiotics [Safeguarded] [Antioxidants]

Edited by Sey

It was a last minute decision for myself but someone had to put the KoC back on the grid especially in the front line. I joined the group of people with my arm resting on my katana as i listened to them chat among themselves. Not trying to be ignored but also trying not to be noticed at the same time. I sent a message to Neo and Hikoru whom i could see from the back of the group letting them know that i had shown up. I was a little nervous at the same time. I wanted to make the guild proud but i didn't want to die so i brought a teleport crystal in case something went awry. I looked over the crowd again. I noticed a few faces i recognized from before and some faces were completely unfamiliar to me. I lifted the cowl over my head and lifted my face mask just above my nose. Only my different colored eyes and the scar across my eye was no visible. The Ninja gi was white with blue trimmings. No noticeable  armor on the outside. 

What Ryu brings to the table: 

Spoiler

Ryujin: Level 36 | 720/720 HP | 72/72 ENG | 14 DMG | 41 Mit | +2 Savvy | +2 Light Momentum   √ç | +1 Evasion

Rank 5 Katana - Using Ketsueki (Katana) - T2 Weapon with 3 slots of damage (+6 total damage) (Gives me the total of 14 Damage)

Rank 1 Light Armor - Hemp Armor (+36 Mit and +1 Evasion) (Gives me total of 41 Mitigation)

Rank 5 Stealth - (Gives me +5 Stealth Rating)

Rank 0 Martial Arts (doubt i will use my fists)

Concentration Skill - +1 to damage 5 turn cool down.

Items: 

Ketsueki (Katana) (+6 damage)

Hemp Armor (+36 Mitigation, +1 Evasion) 

Boots of the Shadow Dragon: T1 Light armor with +2 Light Momentum and +2 Savvy

Dimensional Bag (+1 more carriable item but doesnt consume a space)

Teleport Crystal (x1)

Healing Potion (x1)

Monkey Agility (x1)  - A strange potion which boosts the users evasion by 1. Lasts for one thread. Takes a post action to apply.

Edited by RyujinSeaLord

I look towards @Jomei with a smile on my face as i give him a nod upon my face as i than glance around the rest of the raid as i spot the various people that have made their way into the raid location. I'm thankful that we have people starting to show up, and in all honesty i don't think i could ever escape from doing this over and over again Jomei. To just fight nonstop on these frontlines which i'm certain i'll either die on these frontlines, or i'll be there on the last floor fighting for our freedom so that you and Tel can live happily without any worry back in the real world. Since i'm certain you just want to walk away from this like you said you did back on floor twenty three. I say towards the man with a small smile towards him and a slightly apologetic look within my eyes as i speak as i pat him gently upon the shoulder with a nod of my head. I'll check up on the others and make sure that they have everything ready to go. Speaking of that treat yourself right Jomei take a buff. I say towards him as i hand him a rare accuracy buff as i than make my way towards some of the other players to see if everybody is ready for this fight.

I make my way over towards Ryu after talking towards Kairi to make sure that she is doing alright. I look towards the man with a smile upon my face now wearing my combat gear for the first time around him. You know that you can go over and talk to the pink haired girl right? She can give you some buffs to make sure you aren't going in stupid and unbuffed. She is willing to help make sure we stay all alive don't turn down her generosity trust me it keeps all of us frontliners alive. Along with Zandra's generosity if you can convince her to give you a damage potion. I say towards him with a grin as i gently pat @RyujinSeaLord on the shoulder. Also, talk to Jomei about knowing what group you're meant to go in so you don't end up scrambling. Just..just don't join Calrex's team since he has no healer's on his team.

Item given to Jomei: 1 rare accuracy

"Thanks but no thanks. Im probably just going to embarrass myself just like i did at the meeting and its probably not worth the time. I just kinda wanted to try and come back to the front lines but seeing how organized you guys are already kinda makes me feel i shouldnt have even some and gotten involved. I will say good luck to you all and that i hope you make it out just fine. Cant wait to be another step to beating this stupid game and getting back to the real world where im still a nobody, but a nobody that his family care for. See ya later" I said to @Hestia without much hesitation in between her response and mine. I knew i would have gotten killed if i had walked in there without a plan. Maybe it was for the better if i had died, maybe it would be better to sick back and watch players finish this game without me. Who knows. Who care. All i knew is that i had a long trip back home and i wasnt going to waste it thinking about how stupid i was for trying 

-Ryu Has Left The Thread-

"Shouldn't you be going now?" asked a bespectacled redhead from behind the counter. Despite "The Lion's Den" being closed for a while now, she managed to do a great job keeping the place in order. "A maid of master Dracul's should be able to at least do this!" was her reply every time someone inquired her about her work, a hint of affection lurking in her tone as she pronounced his name.
In contrast to her, the shop owner was lazily lounging on a sofa in front of a fireplace. The first reply came not from her but a furry snowball that was similarly sprawled on the ground in front of the fire. A audible yawn that was dubbed by the blonde herself as she rose up. While ruffling her golden locks she turned towards 'the alarm clock' and muttered: "Already? I barely sat down for 1 minute..."

"Its been 2 hours actually..." came a swift reply that cut her off. A low growl escaped the blonde but she knew better than to press the matter further. As she was looking for her equipment and items the redhead decided to question her on e last time, concern tinging her tone and expression: "Are you sure you want to go? you've been away for a long time... I think things have changed a lot on the front lines."
"I know, I saw a bit of it at the meeting... People seem to have forgotten that they need to unite against a common enemy." a small self indulgent grin spread across her expression as she continued: "Maybe I can remind then of that. But enough about others..." As she finished making her inventory, she turned towards the redhead and got closer to her. "How about you send me off with a good luck kiss?"

Claudia's cheeks instantly took a red tinge but she obliged and peeked Ariel's cheek, then returned behind the counter making it clear that was all she would get. She then went to Kimba, giving her a big hug kissing her forehead. "Be careful and take care of your master." she softly muttered in her ear with a smile. The lioness shake her off and followed the blonde as the exited the shop. "Don't worry about us its like riding a bicycle. I'm leaving everything in your care! Oh and tell your master to prep me better stuff for next time!" little did the maid know that she meant it literally, everything except the items she used remained in the shop.

On the way to the boss room the blonde noticed, through her friend list, that Sey and Calrex were already there. Once inside the labyrinth she pulled the cowl over her face and faded into the darkness, avoiding the sparse mob presence. This was definitely a unique boss fight stage, on a beach... "I hope we're not fighting a turtle again..." muttered the blonde as she spotted and got close to some figured near the shore.

"Should've brought my swimsuit... maybe?" muttered the blonde as she seemed to appear out of thin air behind @Neopolitan. Spotting this stall from afar she decided to take a look before joining the rest of the members of her designated team. Glancing over the merchandise she had on display and more importantly, reading their info, she pointed towards two items and said on a neutral tone. "I'll be taking this (Spinach-Artichoke Dip) and this (Hummus Dip) hun. Haven't seen you before... new blood? The more bodies around here the better." Seeing no price tags, Ariel assumed it was for grabs and if the girl wouldn't protest, the blonde would turn around wave as she would walk away. "Keep safe and have fun!"  

Until now Kimba's been relatively meek and focused more on her footing, stepping as less as posible on the hot sand. But the moment she saw @Sey she dashed towards him and headbutt his leg. The blonde soon followed up and greeted him: "Fancy seeing you here, didn't think you'd be here in the end" She said with a grin. "That gal is gonna steal your clients, I think she's handing out freebies." she said pointing behind at the stall while still munching on the hummus. Glancing to the side she noticed @Jomei talking with the strategist from the meeting. If they would look her way, the blonde would wink and hold a "peace sign" with a smile, letting them know she was there and ready. In the same time, she would passively search for any would would try to sneak in.

Stealth Detection: 18 (Detect replaces Vengeful Riposte, until fight starts)

Spoiler

Battle Stats:

• 1,330 HP (65 x20 +30[athletics])
  • 130 Energy (65 x2)
  • 88 Mitigation (25 +63 -45+45)
  • +6 Accuracy (1[precision] +1[weapon] +2[trinket] +2[food])
  • +3 Evasion (1[Sprint&Acrobatics] +2[food])
  • +1 Keen (After a successful attack, gain +(1 per slot) Accuracy until your next successful attack, at which point this bonus is removed. Another successful attack will reactivate this enhancement.)
  • 25 Base Damage (1[base] +1[athletics] +7[weapon skill] +9[familiar] +3[drink] +3[potion] +1[ferocity])
  • +8 Fallen Damage (Successful attack rolls of 6-8 (before modifiers) gain (2 per slot * Tier) fallen damage to your total base damage.)
  • +24 HP Holy Blessing (After taking damage, heal [8 per slot * Tier] HP at the beginning of your next turn. Damage over time effects (Bleed, Poison) will not trigger Holy Blessing. Can only trigger once per round.)
  • Antioxidants (Negates the next status condition inflicted on you)
  • Probiotics (Prevents 27 damage from Damage over Time effects inflicted on you. Effect lasts for one thread.)
  • Snowfrost (Take half damage from the burning Damage over Time effect.)

Items:
» «Darkened Blade» [T2, Perfect 2HAS]: +2 Fallen Damage, +1 Accuracy
  A 3 meter long (~10 feet) spear that is entirely died in obsidian black. Below the spearhead, a banner hangs freely. Its background is colored in a dark blue with a white lion's head wearing a crown, in the middle. 
» «Leonidas' Strength» [T3, Unique Light Armor]: +1 Life Mending, +1 Holy Blessing, +2 Damage Mitigation+
  A blood red cape with a black inverted V design in the middle of the back, if worn as light armor; one of the trademark items worn by the Spartans that fought until the last man.
» «Keen Eye» [T1, Perfect Lucky Charm]: +2 Accuracy, +1 Keen
  A obsidian ring with thin parallel silver linings, that is said to increase one's eyesight.
» «Dimensional backpack»: +1 Battle Ready inventory slot*

Buffs:

• +3 Damage (Malum 1G2E83640, Potion)
  • +3 Damage / -45 Mitigation (Omega Protein Shake86814, Drink)
  • (1 turn) Antidote (Remedium 1G83771, Crystal)
  • Antioxidants (Status Chips, Food)
  • +27 DoT Mitigation (Crispy Lions87985, Potion)
  • «Snowfrost» (reward #11613, Potion)
  • +2 EVA (Spinach-Artichoke, Food)
  • +2 ACC (Hummus Dip, Food)
  • +45 Mitigation (Beefy Burrito, Food)

Battle Ready:
» #53057, #53194, #83535, #83536 (+80 HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» #59181, #51093, #59087, #53060, #53058 (+40 HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» Basic Teleport [Crystal]
» «Lion's Rage» [T2, Perfect Light Armor] +1 Savvy +2 Light momentum
 A set of matching shoulder pads and vambraces that resemble steel, that is in fact extra durable leather, dyed to emulate actual metal color but still retaining a tinge of gold. It has the same hardness, that upon impact it even makes the same sound effect. It's a light armor item but it offers almost the same protection as a heavy armor piece while being lighter. 
» «Mothra’s Antenna» [T3, Unique 2HAS] +2 Vampiric (Offensive), +2 Accuracy
An Antenna that has been sharpened to a point and was taken from the corpse of Mothra. The pole is a orange and yellow-like color, and the spear tip itself is white with tiny specs of black near the pole of the blade.
» *«Holy Sovereign Orb of Antioch» (+4 Prosperity, Bloodclot) [Trinket]

Skills:
DLRCNsY.png?1

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

A sudden furball took aim towards his leg, the familiar lion that he actually enjoyed the presence of. Kimba. With a smile, he inwardly doted on the adorable lion, bending down to pat the familiar. "Nice to see you too, Kimba." Sey replied. Ariel took her position up to him as well, a blunt greeting as usual. It was all said with a grin, one Sey had the confidence to match. They were on similar footing now. "Awww, did you miss me that badly?" Sey asked in jest. His finger flicked through the menu in turn as she would explain how he would lose clients. A burrito would then materialize in his hand. "Do you keep all your eggs in a basket, love? Such as your tailor shop?" And with that, he held the burrito out to her for her to take. Kyu passively watched Kimba from his shoulder.

-1 beefy burrito (45 mit)

Hikoru watched a lot of people show up, some new faces and old faces. He looked to see Ryu show up, and he was proud to see another. However, Hestia tried to help him and he backed out. His smile faded a bit, but it made sense. He was really low level compared to a lot of them. He needed to level up before he would be ready. He pulled up his cloak, now only a piece or fabric, and not much of what it used to be, and made his way to the side. He saw someone else sneak into stealth, but they were too far away for him to see. He wasn't worried about it, so he decided to wait and see who it was until after the fight started. The area around him was fairly quiet, and things seemed a bit grim to him. But, people were here to fight, and that's all that really mattered to him.

ID: 114649 LD: 8+8 [Multipurpose Bonus] = 16 Stealth Rating

It was a bad day... The day they moved up another floor. Another day without Katherine here to guide him... He really wished she was still alive, here, helping him... He wished she hadn't died... He wished he could have saved her, if he could have, maybe... Sky sighed, getting up and putting on all his combat gear. He had to go out... He walked up to the door to his own bedroom, opening it up. He didn't know if he would live or not... So... He had somethignhe had to do first. Looking into the room, he saw her, Alisea... Sleeping soundly. She was the one thing he wanted to live for... But if he didn't, he refused to leave her with nothing. He wrote a note, leaving it on the bedside table.

Alisea, i gotta go for a bit, i need to beat this boss and advance the floor so we can get out of this game, so i can keep my promise and keep you safe. I'm writing this in case i don't come back. I really hope you don't read this, and i get back with it still unread, but in case i die, i want you to keep on living for me. Please take my place, work with Hei and keep the guild together and alive, i can't afford to lose anyone else. If i make it back alive, i'l take you out to dinner. 

In extremely small print, he also wrote I really care about you...

Sky entered the floor boss gathering spot. There was one immediate thing he noticed.... There was a LOT less people here then last time. No morgen, no shield... THis was not going to be an easy fight. He wanted to stay, and fight, so he would. He noticed Neo, handing out buffs. Right now, he was basically emotionless. He walked over, giving her a fake smile as he took as many items as he could to keep himself alive. He was selfish, yes, but she had a lot of most of these. And he.... He refused to leave Jinx behind... So he didn't really feel to bad. 

"Thanks for the food neo, i'l pay you back sometime." He said to her before walking over and waiting near the door, eating all the consumables and readying himself for the hell ahead.

Stats

Spoiler

Name - Stryder

HP  840/840 - Energy  82/82 - DMG  21 (16 base, 2 protein, 3 DMG potion)(22 With charge)) - EVA 5 - ACC 6 - 82 Mit - Antioxidants .
Concentration 3/3 - Ready

Skills

• GM Martial Arts Ferocity, Precision
  • Rank 4 LA Athletics 
  • Rank 1 Charge
  • Rank 3 ACC Familiar
  • Survival
  • Concentration

Equipped Items

• Accursed Souls - 1 Cursed, 3 DMG (T2) Guantlets, weapon
  • Starlight Shield - 3 EVA Light Armor
  • Aura of Guardianship - 3 MIT Heavy Armor
  • Silver Aurora Acc Familiar

Battle Ready Inventory

1. 2 TP Crystals
  2. 2 Safeguard (Lucky me having some sitting around since last boss fight XD)
  3. Mass Healing Crystal (rare)

Buffs using from Neo - Spinach-Artichoke Dip, Hummus Dip, Tofu Burger, Small Fruit Salad, Iron-Fortified Salmon

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spinach-Artichoke Dip

• Snack
  • +2 evasion

Spoiler

Hummus Dip

• Snack
  • +2 ACC

Spoiler

Tofu burger 

• Meal
  • Protein 2

► Protein
Cost: 1 Slot
Cap: 2 Slots
Effect: Gain +(1 per slot) base damage and -(5 per slot * Players current Tier) mitigation. Effect lasts for one thread.
Applicable to: Meals

Spoiler

Small fruit Salad: (3 in stock)

• Snack
  • Antioxidants
  • ► Antioxidants
    Cost: 3 Slots
    Cap: 1 Slot
    Effect: When applied, negates the next status condition inflicted on you. Effect lasts for one thread.
    Applicable to: Snacks, Feasts
Spoiler

Iron-fortified Salmon: 

• Meal
  • MIT 3 (+30 MIT)

Consumed Buffs from self -

Minor Potion of Vicious Dragon-Fang

Spoiler

Name: Minor potion of Vicious Dragon-fang (1)
Item Type: Potion
Tier: t1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Damage +3
Description: A totally black potion with same consistence as syrup. As you drink it, it covers your teeths and it feel kidna uncomfortable for a few seconds. When that feeling have disappeared, you teeths are nt like before. They are a bit pointier then before, but except that it feels like normal. 
This effect disapears at end of thread.

Edited by Stryder

Kimba basket in the attention the silver haired boy gave her, yes he would make a good servant now the lioness only needed her master to keep him around them some more so that she would get patted and scratched by him. Maybe he'll bring her some snacks too next time! On the other hand, the blonde would take up the offering she'd been presented and munch on it. She would stop between bites to reply: "I missed the battlefield, not you in particular. Floor 23 is nice and all but it doesn't beat the feeling of being in the forefront of the game." Taking a glance at his equipment from head to toe, her trained tailor eye would notice @Sey would wear the armor she made alongside other high quality equipment. "You look confident enough to be here, since last time we meet. Let's see how you'll fare in trial by fire. I hope you got a teleport crystal at hand, this won't be as easy as defeating a few lions." she added with a mischievous grin. 

+1 beefy Burrito (+45 Mit) Stats Updated

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

"A lady in denial, I understand." Sey replied, stretching his arms up and about carelessly after making jests. There was little care if @Ariel - The Crowned Lion understood his humor or not, she did threaten his life a while ago after all. So their terms were... Questionable. A part of him enjoyed her presence, yet another part of him preferred a lack of it. But at least he could defend himself, so her threats would fall onto deaf ears if they made an entrance yet again. Fortunately, they didn't. "So much faith in your tank." If he could roll his eyes any further, he would be seeing the inside of his skull. "I'm waiting on a dear to assist me with a crystal for such a thing. But for the sake of our party, you'd be best to pray that isn't needed." If a tank bailed out in the middle of combat first... Oof. It would be selfless of him to wait for everyone else to get out first. But he wasn't going to be doing that. Survival was key, and throwing people under the fire to save himself was no price for him to pay.

Edited by Sey