[BR - F24] Paving the way to Floor 25 (Floor 24 Boss Battle - Leviathan)

Spoiler

Scald Roll:
ID: 120343
LD: 7 (+3 Survival / +1 Evasion) = 11 // Burn Applied (I'm actually glad I got this instead XD)

Automatically succeeds Frostbite roll due to Burn

Focused Howl (6 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 142 Remaining)

+93 Battle Healing - 80 Fire Damage (Doubled due to Achilles) = +13 Battle Healing

Cooldowns:
Focused Howl: 0/2

"Oh no...here it comes."

As Calrex watched the first segment drop to a sliver of health his eyes saw the small droplets of the super-heated rain that descended down onto the field, "This is that double attack it did for how many rounds that god me into a freeze lock. Guess I'd better be ready to..."

Looking over at his health bar the familiar effect of Burn appeared, and for the first time ever the bluenette was glad to have been affected by it rather than Frostbite, "Great, at least I can still move! My Battle Healing should be able to outpace the damage over time, so all that matters is that I don't get hit by the Hydro Jet."

Unfortunately it was fairly bittersweet as he saw Mars take his leave. Nonetheless the young man lasting and participating for a long as he did was much appreciated to the Ultramarine Knight, or else they likely wouldn't have gotten to the point that they did in the fight. Hearing Hestia call for him to take over tanking again he gave a nod, "I would wait, but with Mars gone better solidify this now!"

His arms blazed with the swirling light blue energy of <<Focused Howl>> as he slammed his fists together, the direct point aggro-gaining sound blast that shot from his strike point beelining at the Leviathan to make him the main focus.

"I've still got my Parry defenses at the ready as well, so even if I fail at dodging the jet I'll be able to at least return some of the damage back, and at the same time if I dodge it and the tidal wave comes in again, hopefully that will reflect some of the damage back at this creature."

Spoiler

[H:14] Calrex: 1838/1850 HP | 147/176 EN | 16 DMG | 126 MIT |  4 ACC |  3 EVA | 0.6 ACH [PARRY + VR] [BURN 0/2]
[H:10] Jomei: 634/1525 HP | 90/151 EN | 19(20) DMG | 6 ACC | 0(6) EVA | 97 MIT | 2 SVY | 71 BH | 9-10/24 TV 
[H:11] Hestia: 628/2065 HP | 82/170 EN | 1 DMG | 196 MIT | 84 THN | -1 EVA | 103 BH | 2 HM | 6 REC | 25% STNW [Snowfrost] 
[H:9] @Neopolitan: 696/1025 HP | 60/86 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 8-10 PLZ | 2 REC | 9 PRB | 4 FLN [Snowfrost]

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The beach was quiet, but clouds were coming in from the sea. There was little to be seen past the rain that was making the waves choppy.  The waves crashed against the shore as the tide slowly but sur

Posted Images

Others were busy with whatever they had now. Jomei had turned to ice, Mars had to leave the fight, and Calrex made sure that they didn't have to worry about the leviathan's hate turning towards them. That left her with finishing off the segment. It was nerve-wracking, she didn't want to miss it. But she knew that she had to do it otherwise she wouldn't be able to make her way forward towards the boss itself. And with how few people were left in this fight, she needed there to be a chance that they could win this fight. Bringing herself into an offensive stance, she charged towards the segment, that sliver of health taunting her party. There was hardly a moment before she stabbed at it, seeing her blade connect. The last sliver of that health bar disappeared, and she retreated back to her party while waiting for it to shatter. It was only a moment of time before the leviathan revealed itself.

Spoiler

Scald:

Roll ID: #120380
LD: 10 + 3 + 1 = 14 - Burned

Auto-succeed frostbite

Roll ID: #120381
BD: 5 + 5 - 2 = 8 - hit (18 * 14 = 252 - 50 = 202 damage to segment 1)
CD: 3 - no recovery

[H:14] Calrex: 1838/1850 HP | 147/176 EN | 16 DMG | 126 MIT |  4 ACC |  3 EVA | 0.6 ACH [PARRY + VR] [BURN 0/2]
[H:10] Jomei: 634/1525 HP | 90/151 EN | 19(20) DMG | 6 ACC | 0(6) EVA | 97 MIT | 2 SVY | 71 BH | 9-10/24 TV 
[H:11] Hestia: 628/2065 HP | 82/170 EN | 1 DMG | 196 MIT | 84 THN | -1 EVA | 103 BH | 2 HM | 6 REC | 25% STNW [Snowfrost] 
[H:10] @Neopolitan: 680/1025 HP | 49/86 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 8-10 PLZ | 2 REC | 9 PRB | 4 FLN [Snowfrost] [16 BRN 1/2]

Itzal watched as Mars vanished from the battlefield and put his hand on Zandra's arm.  "Come on let's go!"  Itzal dashed over to the first party, hoping that Zandra was following behind.  This was the best way to increase their chances of survival, and he knew Zandra would agree.  He watched as the players worked to destroy the last segment.  Alright he may as well help with that.  He did have enough energy to spare.  He was hit by scald and frostbite but he shrugged it off like he didn't even feel it.  His blade at his side he rushed over to the segment and ran along the side of it.  As he did, his blade thrust into it in a piercing motion, and he continued that thrust/pierce as he ran across it's scaley body.  When he reached the end he leaped off of it before rolling to his feet beside Neopolitan.  "Let's end this," he said simply.

Disguise Activated!  +1 EVA until next post

ID#  120383  LD:  9+6=15  Saved
ID#  120384  LD:  16+6=22  Saved
ID#  120385  BD:  9  Critical hit!  21-1+1x11-50=181 damage Bleed, paralysis & toxin applied

Spoiler

Party 1:
H:10] 
@Calrex: 1825/1850 HP | 147/176 EN | 16 DMG | 126 MIT |  4 ACC |  3 EVA | 0.6 ACH [PARRY + VR]
[H:12] @Mars: 276/970 HP | 3/88 EN | 21 DMG | 73 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA | 2 HM | 9-10 PLZ | 9 PRB [Snowfrost] [Queen's Ire]
[H:9] @Neopolitan: 696/1025 HP | 60/86 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 8-10 PLZ | 2 REC | 9 PRB | 4 FLN [Snowfrost]
[H:6] @Itzal: 860/1885 HP | 138/160 EN| 21 DMG | 94 MIT |  4 ACC |  6 EVA |  1 KEN |  30THN | 9-10/24 TV | 9-10 PLZ | 8-10/36 BLD | BH 94

Party 3:
[H:12] @Zandra: 741/1920 HP | 27/162 EN | 22 DMG | 155 MIT | 3 ACC | 5 EVA | 36 THN | 30 BRN-THN | 6-8/12 FLN | 8-10/36 BRN | 96 BH |  9-10/24 TV | 27 PRB  [Quick change 2/3]  [Queen's Ire]

Players have 72 hours to post

[Deadline is August 2nd, 2019 at 7:00 PM]

As the Leviathan turned around to give its attack, it noticed that fewer players were there than before. Rearing its head to pressurize its newest blast further, it decreased that number even more by blasting another player completely out of the little alcove. Though it was unclear where they had landed, they wouldn't be returning to the fight any time soon. The water seemed to skim towards the bluenette, but it didn't leave any marks on him. There was only 5 players left now, a third of what they started with. It wouldn't be long before they were all gone now. They never stood a chance to take them out. Perhaps if they were ready for what was coming towards them, they would've all been here to see their own demise. But for now, the Leviathan was content with taking out the few players that remained in this boss fight.

Last Round's Results:

Spoiler

Neo kills Segment 1

Zandra didn't post (Strike 3, you're out)

Boss Actions:

Spoiler

Hydro Jet against Calrex:

• ID: #120387
  • MD: 7 + 2 - 2 - 3= 4
  • miss

New Sahagin Spawn

Water Crystal 1 Spawns

Boss Stats:

Spoiler

Room Effect: Torrential Rain
A terrible storm rages on the seas, growing worse by the minute. At the start of each of Leviathan's turns, players are progressively hindered. Those with the <<Survival>> skill active take reduced penalties (noted in brackets). ACC and EVA reductions only last for the rotation they were applied:

Rotation 1: 50 mitigatable DMG [25 mitigatable DMG]
Rotation 2: 100 mitigatable DMG [50 mitigatable DMG]
Rotation 3: 150 mitigatable DMG and reduces EVA by 1 for a turn [75 mitigatable DMG]
Rotation 4: 200 mitigatable DMG and reduces ACC and EVA by 1 for a turn [125 mitigatable DMG and reduces EVA by 1 for a turn]
Rotation 5+: 250 mitigatable DMG and reduces ACC and EVA by 2 for a turn [175 mitigatable DMG and reduces ACC and EVA by 1 for a turn]

<<Leviathan>>  (Targetable for 1 turn)
[
                    ]
[                    ]
[                    ]
0 MIT | 0 ACC | -2 EVA | 14 PD
Takes double damage from all sources excluding Burn damage.
Leviathan is out of reach and unable to be targeted except for howl, focused howl, and other abilities that only generate hate until one of her Segments are downed.

Passive:  Queen's Ire
Applies to a player when they deal damage to Leviathan. Reduces all sources of health and energy restoration by half (rounded down, to a minimum of 0). Destroying a Segment immediately removes Queen's Ire from its assigned party.

Ability 1: Hydro Jet
[Uses every turn]
An attack that pierces through the toughest of hides, the sturdiest of ships, and densest of armor. Leviathan rears back and launches a jet of concentrated water at the player with the highest hate. Deals 500 DMG and reduces the hate of that player against Leviathan by 3. On a non-critical hit, a player may choose to expend 5 energy at the start of their turn to ignore this hate reduction.

Ability 2: Frostbite (1/2 CD)
[2 Turn CD]
Leviathan breathes deeply, unleashing a wave of extreme frost over the area that coats players and solidifies into ice (Note that this does not take an attack roll to hit; this attack will ignore, but not interrupt, stealth; this attack does not proc thorns). At the start of the players' next turn, they must roll with the purpose "Frostbite" (This is not a post action and should be rolled after scald if applicable). On a LD 1-14, they suffer from the Freeze condition until the start of their next turn (Removes their action on the current turn and removes all EVA properties. If they are hit by a successful attack before the effect ends they take an additional 40 unmitigatable Frost DMG.). A frozen player's base DMG is reduced by 3 for one turn after the freeze effect ends (this is negated if the effect was purified). The following allow bonuses to this LD roll or ignore the effect:

• +3 for having the <<Survival>> skill active.
  • +2 for having the Flame Aura, Flame Thorns, or Burn enhancements equipped. (Can only apply once per roll, burn effects granted from consumables do not apply)
  • +1 for every 2 EVA the player has.
  • Having the Antifreeze makes the player automatically succeed the check.
  • Suffering from the Burn effect from Scald makes the player automatically succeed the check.

Additional notes: This will proc anti-oxidants and antidotes before the roll. If a player neglects to roll for this effect, the boss will make the roll at a -5 penalty (and will apply retroactively). And though it is stated earlier, once again, this does not cost a post action. I will know you aren't reading these abilities if you ask me if it takes a post action. You cannot quick change to gain immunity either, as it takes place at the start of your turn.

Ability 3: Scald (2/3 CD)
[3 Turn CD] (starts on cooldown)
A sphere of heated volcanic ocean water is lobbed and splashes against all players in the party. Deals 100 unmitigatable DMG to the player with the highest hate, 50 unmitigatable DMG to the player with the second highest hate, and 25 unmitigatable DMG to all others (Note that this does not take an attack roll to hit; this attack will ignore, but not interrupt, stealth; this attack does not proc thorns). At the start of the players' next turn, they must roll with the purpose "Scald" (This is not a post action, and should be rolled before frostbite if applicable). On a LD 15+, their base DMG is reduced by 1 for one round. On a LD 1-14, they suffer from Burn, taking 40 unmitigatable Fire DMG at the beginning of their turn for two turns (This is affected by the snowfrost effect). The following allow bonuses to this LD roll or ignore the effect:

• +2 for having the Frost Aura, Frost Thorns, or Freeze enhancements equipped. (Can only apply once per roll, freeze effects granted from consumables do not apply)
  • Having the Fireproof enhancement makes the player automatically succeed the check.
  • Suffering from the Freeze effect from Frostbite makes the player automatically succeed the check.

Additional notes: This will proc anti-oxidants and antidotes before the roll. If a player neglects to roll for this effect, the boss will make the roll at a -5 penalty (and will apply retroactively). And though it is stated earlier, once again, this does not cost a post action. I will know you aren't reading these abilities if you ask me if it takes a post action. You cannot quick change to gain immunity either, as it takes place at the start of your turn.

Ability 4: Tsunami
[Acitvates once when Leviathan reaches 20% or lower Health]
Leviathan, all Segments, Water Crystals, and any remaining Sahagin retreat. Torrential Rain is disabled, and remains inactive for the remainder of the fight. Leviathan takes no action for two turns. On the third rotation, the Tsunami strikes, dealing each player 50% of their current HP in unmitigatable damage (Note that this does not take an attack roll to hit; this attack will ignore, but not interrupt stealth; this attack does not proc thorns).

<<Segment 1>>
[                    ]
50 MIT | 2 EVA

AoE attacks cannot include more than one segment. Though they die and respawn, Segments cannot be affected by Charge more than once, and effects like debuffs will continue to affect a downed/respawned Segment.
One segment is assigned to each party. When a Segment is destroyed, Leviathan lurches forward and becomes targetable for 1 turn for all parties (stacks with other segments being destroyed). The destroyed Segment immediately respawns with a set of Sahagin adds. These Sahagin only target players in the party that they are assigned to and can only be targeted by players that they are assigned to. A respawned Segment has the <<Diamond Dust>> buff until all paired adds are killed.
Ability 1: Diamond Dust - Leviathan’s scales shimmer like diamonds. A Segment with the <<Diamond Dust>> buff is immune to damage.

<<Sahagin 1>>
[                    ]
300 DMG | 50 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 8 PD

<<Sahagin 2>>
[                    ]

<<Sahagin 3>>
[                    ]

<<Sahagin 4>>
[                    ]

<<Red Sahagin 1>>
[                    ]
See notes below

<<Red Sahagin 2>>
[                    ]
See notes below

Start spawning upon segment destruction when Leviathan reaches 30% HP.
Stats: 200 DMG | 75 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 10 PD
Ability 1 - ___: ___
Ability 2 - ___: ___

___

<<Water Crystal 1>>
[                    ]
Spawn when Leviathan reaches 50% HP. Respawn every 3 Turns after they are killed at the end of leviathan's turn.
0 MIT | 4 EVA
One crystal is assigned to each party. Only the assigned party may target the water crystal. Hate is not gained against water crystals. At the start of Leviathan's turn, each living Water Crystal heals Leviathan for 3% of its max HP. When a Water Crystal is destroyed, its corresponding party gains the <<Hydrated>> buff.
Ability 1: Hydrated: Instantly restores 25% of total energy (ignores queen's ire). Passive energy restoration is tripled and the effect of the Recovery enhancement is doubled for 1 turn.

Player Stats:

Spoiler

Party 1:
H:14] @Calrex: 1825/1850 HP | 147/176 EN | 16 DMG | 126 MIT |  4 ACC |  3 EVA | 0.6 ACH [PARRY + VR] [80 BRN 1/2]
[H:10] @Jomei: 634/1525 HP | 90/151 EN | 19(20) DMG | 6 ACC | 0(6) EVA | 97 MIT | 2 SVY | 71 BH | 9-10/24 TV 
[H:11] @Hestia: 628/2065 HP | 82/170 EN | 1 DMG | 196 MIT | 84 THN | -1 EVA | 103 BH | 2 HM | 6 REC | 25% STNW [Snowfrost] [20 BRN 1/2]
[H:10] @Neopolitan: 696/1025 HP | 60/86 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 8-10 PLZ | 2 REC | 9 PRB | 4 FLN [Snowfrost] [16 BRN 1/2]
[H:6] @Itzal: 860/1885 HP | 138/160 EN| 21 DMG | 94 MIT |  4 ACC |  6 EVA |  1 KEN |  30THN | 9-10/24 TV | 9-10 PLZ | 8-10/36 BLD | BH 94

[[ OOC Note: Edited my HP amount to reflect Hestia using First Aid on me in their last post. ]] 

Jomei watched in horror as Zandra was blown away by a powerful blast of water, her body warping out of the battlefield once she reached a far enough distance. Now there were only five of them left. The ginger let out a small breath of relief as Hestia's first aid hit him, boosting up his HP a bit more. With a quick nod to the woman, he turned to look at the Leviathan once more. Its head had lowered, allowing the players to attack it. However, in the same instant, multiple Sahagin resurfaced from behind its scaly hide, as well as one of the water crystals that would heal the Leviathan little by little. 

Jomei took a few slow steps back, eyes shooting between each of the new targets; they were severely outnumbered. The man knew he had a way out.. a way he could still survive and return home to Telrenya. Reaching into his pocket, he fumbled for the teleport crystal Hestia had given him. However, before he would pull it out, he stopped.. and gripped his sword tighter. "We may be outnumbered, but we can still do this! Everyone, give it everything you've got!!" With anger in his eyes, holding onto that little bit of hope he still had, Jomei charged forward at the Leviathan, unleashing a powerful Over Radiation attack that dug into its scales. 

ID 120400 | BD 7(+6)(+2) Hit | Over Radiation
(14 x 17) x 2 = 476 DMG to Leviathan

+71 BH

Spoiler

H:14] @Calrex: 1825/1850 HP | 147/176 EN | 16 DMG | 126 MIT |  4 ACC |  3 EVA | 0.6 ACH [PARRY + VR] [80 BRN 1/2]
[H:11] Jomei: 1071/1525 HP | 81/151 EN | 17(20) DMG | 6 ACC | 6 EVA | 97 MIT | 2 SVY | 71 BH | 9-10/24 TV 
[H:11] @Hestia: 628/2065 HP | 82/170 EN | 1 DMG | 196 MIT | 84 THN | -1 EVA | 103 BH | 2 HM | 6 REC | 25% STNW [Snowfrost] [20 BRN 1/2]
[H:10] @Neopolitan: 696/1025 HP | 60/86 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 8-10 PLZ | 2 REC | 9 PRB | 4 FLN [Snowfrost] [16 BRN 1/2]

Edited by Jomei

With the destruction of the segment also brought about some bad thigns as well as the leviathan's minions spawned and thus leaving us in a rather bad position overall and even then it's best to target what we can that would be the major problem overall. Hey Are, Calrex can you two aim for the water crystal. Calrex  if you can change to your axe to do so that would be appreciated that way you can try to take out some Shahagin while we're at it! I shout towards the azure knight as i activate field medic as a green light surrounds all of the party except for calrex as i let out a small sigh of relief since in theory that should at least last myself a good bit of this fight. The only hard part is making sure to take that water crystal out as fast as possible. 'I don't want that stupid snake getting anymore HP then what it already has.' i think to myself as i just do my best to take the calming breathes that are necessary for me not losing everything from the fact everything seriously has gone down the drain in this fight. 'do or die for me i guess.'

Action: Field medic  -20 ENG+1(natural)= -19 ENG

183 to jomei (halved due to queen's ire that he would've received last post)
495 to hestia
246 to Neo
452 to itzal

H:14] @Calrex: 1825/1850 HP | 147/176 EN | 16 DMG | 126 MIT |  4 ACC |  3 EVA | 0.6 ACH [PARRY + VR] [80 BRN 1/2]
[H:11] Jomei: 1254/1525 HP | 81/151 EN | 17(20) DMG | 6 ACC | 6 EVA | 97 MIT | 2 SVY | 71 BH | 9-10/24 TV 
[H:11] @Hestia: 1123/2065 HP | 63/170 EN | 1 DMG | 196 MIT | 84 THN | -1 EVA | 103 BH | 2 HM | 6 REC | 25% STNW [Snowfrost] [20 BRN 1/2]
[H:10] @Neopolitan: 942/1025 HP | 60/86 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 8-10 PLZ | 2 REC | 9 PRB | 4 FLN [Snowfrost] [16 BRN 1/2]
[H:6] @Itzal: 1312/1885 HP | 138/160 EN| 21 DMG | 94 MIT |  4 ACC |  6 EVA |  1 KEN |  30THN | 9-10/24 TV | 9-10 PLZ | 8-10/36 BLD | BH 94

Itzal watched as the boss attacked again.  He turned to look at Zandra expecting to see her having joined the party.  Except, that wasn't the case.  He watched with wide eyes as she was flung overboard into the water.  His instinctual reaction was to snap in anger and attack, however he had to remind himself that she wasn't actually hurt or dead.  She was in fact still alive, just knocked out of the battle...  Even still, he knew how much she wanted to see this fight to the end.  There were others of course like Hikoru.  He didn't snap, but he was pissed at this mechanic somewhat.  It kept them alive but it still hurt their chances since players couldn't get out of it.  He gripped his weapon hard and tried to rush at the water crystal, but failed to crack its exterior.  He didn't say anything but he was increasingly infuriated with missing when he aimed at this stupid thing.

ID#  120413  BD:  5+4-4=5  MISS DANGIT

[H:11] Jomei: 1254/1525 HP | 81/151 EN | 17(20) DMG | 6 ACC | 6 EVA | 97 MIT | 2 SVY | 71 BH | 9-10/24 TV 
[H:11] @Hestia: 1123/2065 HP | 63/170 EN | 1 DMG | 196 MIT | 84 THN | -1 EVA | 103 BH | 2 HM | 6 REC | 25% STNW [Snowfrost] [20 BRN 1/2]
[H:10] @Neopolitan: 942/1025 HP | 60/86 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 8-10 PLZ | 2 REC | 9 PRB | 4 FLN [Snowfrost] [16 BRN 1/2]
[H:6] @Itzal: 1406/1885 HP | 127/160 EN| 21 DMG | 94 MIT |  4 ACC |  6 EVA |  1 KEN |  30THN | 9-10/24 TV | 9-10 PLZ | 8-10/36 BLD | BH 94

Spoiler

ID: 120561-120564
Attack Rolls:
Sahagin 1: 10 (+2 Damage) // (16+5+2) * 14 -50 = 272 Damage + Stunned
Red Sahagin 1: 8 (Accuracy +3-1 / -2 Evasion ) = 8 // (16+5) * 14 - 75 = 219 + Stunned
Red Sahagin 2: 7 (Accuracy +3-1 / -2 Evasion ) = 7 // (16+5) * 14 - 75 = 219 + Stunned
Water Crystal: 4 (Accuracy +2 -1/ Evasion -4 ) = -2 // Miss

Quick Change: Grand Gauntlets III > Grand Legionbane
Stat Change:
ACC: 4 > 3
Sword Arts: Martial Arts > Two-Handed Battle Axe

Sword Art <<Explode Catapult>> + <<Charge>> (Bull Rush) (14 + 2(3) = 20 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 128 Remaining)

+93 Battle Healing - 80 Fire Damage (Doubled due to Achilles) = +13 Battle Healing

Cooldowns:
Quick Change: 0/3
Focused Howl: 1/2
Bull Rush: 0/3

As more sahagin spawned Calrex gave a small sigh to himself, seeing his health climb a very minuscule amount from the Burn damage lessening his Battle Healing effects, "At least that torrential rain doesn't seem to be a factor anymore. Nonetheless those sahagin are going to be a problem, especially if the tidal wave is going to be a regularly occurring attack again. The wave in itself may not be that bad because it's scaling damage, but to add on flat damage from the mobs and the Leviathan's main attacks is going to eat away at the others' healths very quickly."

Hearing Hestia request the bluenette glanced over for a moment, hesitating before giving a nod. He had initially planned to Howl and gain the attention of two of the sahagin plus the red sahagin, but in the end the newly appearing water crystal was going to be an issue, since it will lessen the overall damage they can deal to the creature, "Alright then, that thing's moving pretty quick though!"

Rushing forward his Grand Gauntlets III vanished once again before shaping into the form of the Grand Legionbane, already blazing light blue with <<Explode Catapult>>, the sand being kicked up from the massive speed boost from <<Charge>>. His eyes locked onto four targets: One sahagin, two red sahagin, and the water crystal. The first seemed to have been knocked pretty hard as a red critical number flashed by, the Ultramarine Knight not taking a moment to pause and confirm. His Bull Rush mod was activated this time around, so even if the creature didn't go down he wouldn't have to worry about it attacking.

Next came the two stronger mobs as his attacks registered against both, leaving only the final target. Leaping upwards his eyes remained tracked on the floating crystal as he came down with his axe, the impact of the weapon kicking up a bunch of sand. Kicking the weapon onto his shoulder he cursed under his teeth: The crystal has shifted to the side out of the attack as he came down, his final blow whiffing on the highly mobile target.

"Well I got three of the four, unfortunately that thing is moving way too fast for me to keep up with using the axe."

Spoiler

[H:14/1/0/0/0/1/1] Calrex: 1838/1850 HP | 128/176 EN | 16 DMG | 126 MIT |  4 ACC |  3 EVA | 0.6 ACH [PARRY + VR] [80 BRN 2/2]
[H:11] Hestia 1123/2065 HP | 63/170 EN | 1 DMG | 196 MIT | 84 THN | -1 EVA | 103 BH | 2 HM | 6 REC | 25% STNW [Snowfrost] [20 BRN 1/2]
[H:6] Itzal: 1406/1885 HP | 127/160 EN| 21 DMG | 94 MIT |  4 ACC |  6 EVA |  1 KEN |  30THN | 9-10/24 TV | 9-10 PLZ | 8-10/36 BLD | BH 94

They were outnumbered, but Neo knew that there were a few good area of effect attacks that Calrex could do. Thankfully he wasn't immobilized by frostbite, otherwise they would be in trouble again. Though she was ordered to go for the leviathan itself, she noticed that none of them were able to hit the water crystal. Choosing to go for the blow she hoped would be enough, she let her blade charge into darkness once more, piercing through to the core of the crystal. She unsheathed her blade from the water sphere surrounding it to watch as its health went down and down. Turning to a defensive stance against the Sahagin, she prepared for the blows that might come her way. They were going to be here for a while, but they could hopefully win in the end. They had come so far, it would be a shame if they failed to finish this now.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #120583
BD: 8 + 5 - 4 = 9 - hit with fallen (18 + 4 = 22 * 14 = 308 damage to Water Crystal 1)
CD: 2 - no recovery

Activating Disguise (+1 EVA for a turn)

[H:14/1/0/0/0/1/1] Calrex: 1838/1850 HP | 128/176 EN | 16 DMG | 126 MIT |  4 ACC |  3 EVA | 0.6 ACH [PARRY + VR] [80 BRN 2/2]
[H:11] Hestia 1123/2065 HP | 63/170 EN | 1 DMG | 196 MIT | 84 THN | -1 EVA | 103 BH | 2 HM | 6 REC | 25% STNW [Snowfrost] [20 BRN 1/2]
[H:10] Neopolitan: 926/1025 HP | 49/86 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2(3) EVA | 8-10 PLZ | 2 REC | 9 PRB | 4 FLN [Snowfrost] [Disguise 5/5]
[H:6] Itzal: 1406/1885 HP | 127/160 EN| 21 DMG | 94 MIT |  4 ACC |  6 EVA |  1 KEN |  30THN | 9-10/24 TV | 9-10 PLZ | 8-10/36 BLD | BH 94

OOC Announcements:

Spoiler
  • There's few enough people now, I would like to remind people that we may end up going faster than once every three days. So keep an eye on things because I will post (likely as both Neo and Levi) once everyone else has to keep things moving quickly.
  • I removed the numbers on things that will only have one of now that we are down to the party. No mechanical difference, just wanted to let people know why the change.
  • Please refrain from leaving placeholders for more than 12 hours if you can help it or at least put in your stats/rolls and a short description of what you're doing so others can post without needing to wait.

[Deadline is Monday, August 5th at 4:00 PM PDT]

The Leviathan reared its head and roared at the players. They hadn't done much damage to itself, but they were managing to maintain a small stream of damage while outdoing everything its minions were able to do to them. Some of them were able to connect their blows, while others were left to wallow in the dust. There was still time to wipe them out, but it needed to be done sooner than later. If they were able to drag this into a war of attrition, the Leviathan knew that it would lose. It had been so used to taking its prey out with a blitz strategy, it wasn't ready to go into a long, strung-out fight like this. Though its resources were vast, they were still quite finite. But they should falter before she did, perhaps they would even bow down to her when they realized they were no match for her.

Last Round's Results:

Spoiler

Calrex kills Sahagin 1 and both Red Sahagin

Neo kills Water Crystal, hydration time

Boss Actions:

Spoiler

• ID: #120584
  • MD: 1
  • miss

Frostbite: All roll

Sahagin attacking randomly (using the BD distributed evenly for determination):

• Sahagin 2
    • ID: #120585
    • BD: 9 - Itzal
    • MD: 3 + 3 - 6 = 0
    • miss
  • Sahagin 3
    • ID: #120586
    • BD: 4 -  Jomei
    • MD: 10
    • 300 - 97 = 203 damage
  • Sahagin 4
    • ID: #120587
    • BD: 5 - Hestia
    • MD: 7 + 3 - (-1) = 11
    • 200 - 196 = 104 damage

Boss Stats:

Spoiler

A terrible storm rages on the seas, growing worse by the minute. At the start of each of Leviathan's turns, players are progressively hindered. Those with the <<Survival>> skill active take reduced penalties (noted in brackets). ACC and EVA reductions only last for the rotation they were applied:

Rotation 3: 150 mitigatable DMG and reduces EVA by 1 for a turn [75 mitigatable DMG]
Rotation 4: 200 mitigatable DMG and reduces ACC and EVA by 1 for a turn [125 mitigatable DMG and reduces EVA by 1 for a turn]
Rotation 5+: 250 mitigatable DMG and reduces ACC and EVA by 2 for a turn [175 mitigatable DMG and reduces ACC and EVA by 1 for a turn]

<<Leviathan>>  (Targetable for 1 turn)
[
                    ]
[                    ]
[                    ]
Leviathan is out of reach and unable to be targeted except for howl, focused howl, and other abilities that only generate hate until one of her Segments are downed.

Applies to a player when they deal damage to Leviathan. Reduces all sources of health and energy restoration by half (rounded down, to a minimum of 0). Destroying a Segment immediately removes Queen's Ire from its assigned party.

[Uses every turn]
An attack that pierces through the toughest of hides, the sturdiest of ships, and densest of armor. Leviathan rears back and launches a jet of concentrated water at the player with the highest hate. Deals 500 DMG and reduces the hate of that player against Leviathan by 3. On a non-critical hit, a player may choose to expend 5 energy at the start of their turn to ignore this hate reduction.

Ability 2: Frostbite (2/2 CD)
[2 Turn CD]
Leviathan breathes deeply, unleashing a wave of extreme frost over the area that coats players and solidifies into ice (Note that this does not take an attack roll to hit; this attack will ignore, but not interrupt, stealth; this attack does not proc thorns). At the start of the players' next turn, they must roll with the purpose "Frostbite" (This is not a post action and should be rolled after scald if applicable). On a LD 1-14, they suffer from the Freeze condition until the start of their next turn (Removes their action on the current turn and removes all EVA properties. If they are hit by a successful attack before the effect ends they take an additional 40 unmitigatable Frost DMG.). A frozen player's base DMG is reduced by 3 for one turn after the freeze effect ends (this is negated if the effect was purified). The following allow bonuses to this LD roll or ignore the effect:

• +2 for having the Flame Aura, Flame Thorns, or Burn enhancements equipped. (Can only apply once per roll, burn effects granted from consumables do not apply)
  • Suffering from the Burn effect from Scald makes the player automatically succeed the check.

Ability 3: Scald (1/3 CD)
A sphere of heated volcanic ocean water is lobbed and splashes against all players in the party. Deals 100 unmitigatable DMG to the player with the highest hate, 50 unmitigatable DMG to the player with the second highest hate, and 25 unmitigatable DMG to all others (Note that this does not take an attack roll to hit; this attack will ignore, but not interrupt, stealth; this attack does not proc thorns). At the start of the players' next turn, they must roll with the purpose "Scald" (This is not a post action, and should be rolled before frostbite if applicable). On a LD 15+, their base DMG is reduced by 1 for one round. On a LD 1-14, they suffer from Burn, taking 40 unmitigatable Fire DMG at the beginning of their turn for two turns (This is affected by the snowfrost effect). The following allow bonuses to this LD roll or ignore the effect:

• +2 for having the Frost Aura, Frost Thorns, or Freeze enhancements equipped. (Can only apply once per roll, freeze effects granted from consumables do not apply)
  • Having the Fireproof enhancement makes the player automatically succeed the check.
  • Suffering from the Freeze effect from Frostbite makes the player automatically succeed the check.

Leviathan, all Segments, Water Crystals, and any remaining Sahagin retreat. Torrential Rain is disabled, and remains inactive for the remainder of the fight. Leviathan takes no action for two turns. On the third rotation, the Tsunami strikes, dealing each player 50% of their current HP in unmitigatable damage (Note that this does not take an attack roll to hit; this attack will ignore, but not interrupt stealth; this attack does not proc thorns).

<<Segment>> [Diamond Dust]
[                    ]
50 MIT | 2 EVA

AoE attacks cannot include more than one segment. Though they die and respawn, Segments cannot be affected by Charge more than once, and effects like debuffs will continue to affect a downed/respawned Segment.
One segment is assigned to each party. When a Segment is destroyed, Leviathan lurches forward and becomes targetable for 1 turn for all parties (stacks with other segments being destroyed). The destroyed Segment immediately respawns with a set of Sahagin adds. These Sahagin only target players in the party that they are assigned to and can only be targeted by players that they are assigned to. A respawned Segment has the <<Diamond Dust>> buff until all paired adds are killed.
Ability 1: Diamond Dust - Leviathan’s scales shimmer like diamonds. A Segment with the <<Diamond Dust>> buff is immune to damage.

<<Sahagin 1>>
[                    ]

<<Sahagin 2>>
[                    ]

<<Sahagin 3>>
[                    ]

<<Sahagin 4>>
[                    ]

<<Red Sahagin 1>>
[                    ]
See notes below

<<Red Sahagin 2>>
[                    ]
See notes below

___

<<Water Crystal>>
[                    ]
Spawn when Leviathan reaches 50% HP. Respawn every 3 Turns after they are killed at the end of leviathan's turn.
0 MIT | 4 EVA
One crystal is assigned to each party. Only the assigned party may target the water crystal. Hate is not gained against water crystals. At the start of Leviathan's turn, each living Water Crystal heals Leviathan for 3% of its max HP. When a Water Crystal is destroyed, its corresponding party gains the <<Hydrated>> buff.
Ability 1: Hydrated: Instantly restores 25% of total energy (ignores queen's ire). Passive energy restoration is tripled and the effect of the Recovery enhancement is doubled for 1 turn.

Player Stats:

Spoiler

[H:14/0/0/0] @Calrex: 1838/1850 HP | 167/176 EN | 16 DMG | 126 MIT |  4 ACC |  3 EVA | 0.6 ACH [PARRY + VR] [Hydration]
[H:11] @Jomei: 1051/1525 HP | 118/151 EN | 17(20) DMG | 6 ACC | 6 EVA | 97 MIT | 2 SVY | 71 BH | 9-10/24 TV  [Hydration]
[H:11] @Hestia: 1019/2065 HP | 105/170 EN | 1 DMG | 196 MIT | 84 THN | -1 EVA | 103 BH | 2 HM | 6 REC | 25% STNW [Snowfrost] [Hydration]
[H:10] @Neopolitan: 926/1025 HP | 70/86 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2(3) EVA | 8-10 PLZ | 2 REC | 9 PRB | 4 FLN [Snowfrost] [Disguise 5/5] [Hydration]
[H:6] @Itzal: 1406/1885 HP | 160/160 EN| 21 DMG | 94 MIT |  4 ACC |  6 EVA |  1 KEN |  30THN | 9-10/24 TV | 9-10 PLZ | 8-10/36 BLD | BH 94 [Hydration]

Itzal watched as the water crystal was (thankfully) shattered before it could heal the leviathan.  With that out of the way there was only the minions remaining.  One of the players managed to kill the first of them and he watched as Jomei went after the second one.  Alright then I'll just go for the third he thought to himself.  He brandished his blade before he activated his charge skill on this new sahagin.  He guided his blade until it pierced deep into it's shoulder, and through the shoulder into it's torso where it's vital organs were.  This of course, allowed him to apply bleed, paralysis and toxin onto his victim.  Why can't this ever work when I'm attacking the freaking boss?  I literally have not landed a single critical hit against it all day.  Is it that snakes are harder to hit?  Or some other reason my luck has been bad?

ID#  120852  BD:  9  21+1+5x11-50=247 damage against Sahagin 3

[H:14/0/0/0] @Calrex: 1838/1850 HP | 167/176 EN | 16 DMG | 126 MIT |  4 ACC |  3 EVA | 0.6 ACH [PARRY + VR] [Hydration]
[H:11] @Jomei: 1051/1525 HP | 118/151 EN | 17(20) DMG | 6 ACC | 6 EVA | 97 MIT | 2 SVY | 71 BH | 9-10/24 TV  [Hydration]
[H:11] @Hestia: 1019/2065 HP | 105/170 EN | 1 DMG | 196 MIT | 84 THN | -1 EVA | 103 BH | 2 HM | 6 REC | 25% STNW [Snowfrost] [Hydration]
[H:10] @Neopolitan: 926/1025 HP | 70/86 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2(3) EVA | 8-10 PLZ | 2 REC | 9 PRB | 4 FLN [Snowfrost] [Disguise 5/5] [Hydration]
[H:6] @Itzal: 1406/1885 HP | 160/160 EN| 21 DMG | 94 MIT |  4 ACC |  6 EVA |  1 KEN |  30THN | 9-10/24 TV | 9-10 PLZ | 8-10/36 BLD | BH 94 [Hydration]

With the moment it came the only chance to hope for a opening as the icy breathe crashed down upon the battlefield as the icy cold that tries to freeze the water on the gear comes. Raising my shield i manage to push away the ice in compensation of having a completely frozen cube of a shield as i sigh softly but accepts the trade off as i move towards jomei and activate first aid as a green aura surrounds himself and my hands as i nod towards him. Okay i think you're good to go for most of the fight now Jomei. Give these things all the hell that you can manage. I say towards him with a smile upon my face as i then back away from jomei to give him as much room as he needs to do any sword arts or to break out of the ice himself. Gazing towards the giant sea serpent i see it's finally in the red. 'We might have a actual chance as long as we can stay safe.'

#120816 LD:17 NOT FROZEN!

Action: first aid on jomei 366 to jomei  18 eng

[H:11] @Jomei: 1417/1525 HP | 118/151 EN | 17(20) DMG | 6 ACC | 6 EVA | 97 MIT | 2 SVY | 71 BH | 9-10/24 TV  [Hydration]
[H:11] Hestia: 1019/2065 HP | 91/170 EN | 1 DMG | 196 MIT | 84 THN | -1 EVA | 103 BH | 2 HM | 6 REC | 25% STNW [Snowfrost] [Hydration]

Leviathan's health dropped down into the red.. it didn't seem like a sizable drop, but it was red now. That was a good sign that they were getting close to the end. With only the five of them, Jomei was getting a little worried that someone could be killed before the end of the fight. However, Hestia was on top of things with her first aid abilities, healing members of the party left and right, keeping their HP in the green and high above vital levels. "Hestia" Jomei called out to her with a smile, "I don't think we would have survived if you didn't decide to come to this fight. I owe you one." Looking forward towards the three Sahagin that remained, he spoke to the rest of his party, "Now lets finish this.. Are, Neo. Attack the other two Sahagin, I'll take this one. Then Calrex, come in with an area attack to finish them off if need be... Then we can focus on taking down this boss again." 

Flicking his rapier out to the side, Jomei rushed forward into the group of Sahagin, who were ready to lay down their lives for their serpentine leader. Jomei's blade met his target, plunging deep into its shoulder, when another of the fish-men struck Jomei in the back with a critical strike. Jomei growled and kicked backwards, trying to keep the second monster off of his back. Ripping his rapier from the first Sahagin, Jomei continued to back it up, cutting into its scales with each strike from Over Radiation. 

ID 120850 LD 12(+3)(+3) Not Frozen
ID 120851 BD 2(+6)(-1) = 7 | Over Radiation vs. Sahagin 2
14 x 20 = 280(-50) = 230 Dmg 

+71 BH 

Spoiler

[H:11/1/0/0] Jomei: 1417/1525 HP | 111/151 EN | 20 DMG | 6 ACC | 6 EVA | 97 MIT | 2 SVY | 71 BH | 9-10/24 TV  [Hydration]
[H:11] Hestia: 1019/2065 HP | 91/170 EN | 1 DMG | 196 MIT | 84 THN | -1 EVA | 103 BH | 2 HM | 6 REC | 25% STNW [Snowfrost] [Hydration]

Edited by Jomei

Neo was trying to follow orders again, but fate decided to disagree with her once again. A wave of frost came over the party, and though most seemed to be able to shrug off the effects, she was sitting there now encased in some ice. it was an unfortunate happening, but she was unable to go after the Sahagin that were still standing. At the very least, it seemed that her energy was coming back somewhat thanks to destroying the crystal from earlier. Perhaps she would be able to keep this fight going for much longer. She just hoped that not too much damage came her way, that was what would spell disaster for her.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #120874
LD: 2  3 + 1 = not enough, FROZEN

Roll ID: #120873
BD: Frozen
CD: 12 - recovery (+6 EN because hydration)

[H:11/1/0/0] Jomei: 1417/1525 HP | 111/151 EN | 20 DMG | 6 ACC | 6 EVA | 97 MIT | 2 SVY | 71 BH | 9-10/24 TV  [Hydration]
[H:11] Hestia: 1019/2065 HP | 91/170 EN | 1 DMG | 196 MIT | 84 THN | -1 EVA | 103 BH | 2 HM | 6 REC | 25% STNW [Snowfrost] [Hydration]
[H:10] @Neopolitan: 926/1025 HP | 79/86 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2(3) EVA | 8-10 PLZ | 2 REC | 9 PRB | 4 FLN [Snowfrost] [Disguise 5/5] [Hydration]
[H:6] Itzal: 1406/1885 HP | 160/160 EN| 21 DMG | 94 MIT |  4 ACC |  6 EVA |  1 KEN |  30THN | 9-10/24 TV | 9-10 PLZ | 8-10/36 BLD | BH 94 [Hydration]

Spoiler

Frostbite Roll:
ID: 120875
LD: 3 (+3 Survival / +1 Evasion) = 7 // Frozen for two turns...again...for the nth time... 

Evasion temporarily reduced to 0

3 Energy Recovered / 170 Remaining

+93 Battle Healing

Cooldowns:
Quick Change: 1/3
Focused Howl: 2/2
Bull Rush: 1/3

It seemed like the tide (pun intended) of the battle was starting to shift in their favor once again as Neo was able to follow up on the bluenette's missed AoE to destroy the water crystal, seeing the similar symbol for the Hydration effect appearing, "Good, higher energy regeneration for a bit will help with allowing us to continue using our strongest attacks, not like that appears to have really been an issue."

Looking over as Jomei recommended he perform cleanup on any of the remaining mobs Calrex gave a nod as he placed both hands on the handle of the Grand Legionbane, lowering his stance, "Alright then, on your..."

In the corner of his eyes he noticed the familiar reflective light of the snowy frost that the Leviathan put out onto the battlefield so many times before, "Oh you've gotta be kidding me..."

Glancing upwards, hoping that the Burn effect was still in place, he gave a small sigh seeing that symbol was gone, already used up. With each second he felt his avatar locking up once again as a thin film of ice covered the exterior of the Grand Chariot III. The symbol for Frostbite appeared under his health bar once again as the Ultramarine Knight became frozen for another time this battle.

Spoiler

[H:14/0/0/0] Calrex: 1850/1850 HP | 170/176 EN | 16 DMG | 126 MIT |  4 ACC |  (0) 3 EVA | 0.6 ACH [PARRY + VR] [Hydration] [FROZEN: 1/2]
[H:10] Neopolitan: 926/1025 HP | 79/86 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2(3) EVA | 8-10 PLZ | 2 REC | 9 PRB | 4 FLN [Snowfrost] [Disguise 5/5] [Hydration]
[H:6] Itzal: 1406/1885 HP | 160/160 EN| 21 DMG | 94 MIT |  4 ACC |  6 EVA |  1 KEN |  30THN | 9-10/24 TV | 9-10 PLZ | 8-10/36 BLD | BH 94 [Hydration]

[Deadline is Thursday, August 8th at Noon PDT]

The leviathan watched as many of the remaining players froze in place. It was unfortunate that not many of them were taking damage from the attacks of the Sahagin that were surrounding them, but it was enough to be whittling them down bit by bit. Perhaps they would finally succumb to the power of the sea and become one with it. But for the moment, there were some that refused to be frozen by its power. So the leviathan launched a steaming ball of hot water into the field and attempted to burn who he could with it. One of the Sahagin managed to dodge it, but the one that had attacked the Bluenette ended up getting burned by it as well. A steep price when this was a war of attrition, but there were always more Sahagin to call upon should the Leviathan need them. The power of the sea was endless, all that mattered was if it could output it quickly enough.

Last Round's Results:

Spoiler

Jomei kills Sahagin 2

Boss Actions:

Spoiler

• ID: #120879
  • MD: 3 - 0 = 3
  • miss

Scald:

• Calrex: 100 damage, auto-succeed
  • Jomei: 35 damage, must roll
  • Hestia: 35 damage, must roll
  • Neopolitan: 25 damage, auto-succeed
  • Itzal: 25 damage, auto-succeed

Sahagin attacking randomly (using the BD distributed evenly for determination):

• Sahagin 3
    • ID: #120880
    • BD: 2 - Calrex
    • MD: 3 + 3 - 0 = 6
    • 300 - 126 = 174 * 0.6 = 104 * 0.5 = 52 damage
    • 150 damage returned
  • Sahagin 4
    • ID: #120881
    • BD: 7 - Neopolitan
    • MD: 9
    • 300 - 59 = 241 damage

Boss Stats:

Spoiler

<<Leviathan>>  (Targetable for 0 turn(s))
[
                    ]
[                    ]
[                    ]

[Uses every turn]

Ability 2: Frostbite (1/2 CD)
[2 Turn CD]

Ability 3: Scald (3/3 CD)

<<Segment>> [Diamond Dust]
[                    ]
50 MIT | 2 EVA

<<Sahagin 1>>
[                    ]

<<Sahagin 2>>
[                    ]

<<Sahagin 3>>
[                    ]

<<Sahagin 4>>
[                    ]

<<Red Sahagin 1>>
[                    ]
See notes below

<<Red Sahagin 2>>
[                    ]
See notes below

___

<<Water Crystal>>
[                    ]
0 MIT | 4 EVA

Player Stats:

Spoiler

[H:14/0/0] @Calrex: 1698/1850 HP | 170/176 EN | 16 DMG | 126 MIT |  4 ACC |  (0) 3 EVA | 0.6 ACH [FROZEN: 1/2]
[H:11/0/0] @Jomei: 1382/1525 HP | 111/151 EN | 20 DMG | 6 ACC | 6 EVA | 97 MIT | 2 SVY | 71 BH | 9-10/24 TV 
[H:11] @Hestia: 984/2065 HP | 91/170 EN | 1 DMG | 196 MIT | 84 THN | -1 EVA | 103 BH | 2 HM | 6 REC | 25% STNW [Snowfrost]
[H:10] @Neopolitan: 660/1025 HP | 79/86 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 8-10 PLZ | 2 REC | 9 PRB | 4 FLN [Snowfrost] [Disguise 4/5]
[H:6] @Itzal: 1381/1885 HP | 160/160 EN| 21 DMG | 94 MIT |  4 ACC |  6 EVA |  1 KEN |  30THN | 9-10/24 TV | 9-10 PLZ | 8-10/36 BLD | BH 94 

Jomei groaned when he noticed Itzal, Neo, and Calrex were not able to follow through with their attacks, being that they were now frozen in ice. "Dammit. That definitely didn't go according to plan..." The ginger turned to look at the remaining two fish monsters, one trying to deal a bit of damage to Calrex, while another slashed into Neo's armor. Calrex should be fine.. he thought to himself. Neo on the other hand could use some assistance. Barely dodging out of the way of another blast of scalding hot water, Jomei used to Charge skill to quickly clear the distance between himself and the fourth Sahagin. His shoulder collided with the beast, causing it to stumble backwards towards the Leviathan's coiled body. The player followed suit, his blade splitting the body of the Sahagin with each slice until it was no more. "Just one more!" he called out to the rest of the group.

ID 120886 | LD 19(+3)(+3)
ID 120886 | BD 6(+6)(-1)(-1) | Charge | Over Radiation vs Sahagin 4
14 x 19(+5) = 336(-50)
286 Dmg to Sahagin 4

+71 BH

Spoiler

[H:14/0/0] @Calrex: 1698/1850 HP | 170/176 EN | 16 DMG | 126 MIT |  4 ACC |  (0) 3 EVA | 0.6 ACH [FROZEN: 1/2]
[H:11/0/1] Jomei: 1453/1525 HP | 102/151 EN | 19(20) DMG | 6 ACC | 6 EVA | 97 MIT | 2 SVY | 71 BH | 9-10/24 TV 
[H:11] @Hestia: 984/2065 HP | 91/170 EN | 1 DMG | 196 MIT | 84 THN | -1 EVA | 103 BH | 2 HM | 6 REC | 25% STNW [Snowfrost]
[H:10] @Neopolitan: 660/1025 HP | 79/86 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 8-10 PLZ | 2 REC | 9 PRB | 4 FLN [Snowfrost] [Disguise 4/5]
[H:6] @Itzal: 1381/1885 HP | 160/160 EN| 21 DMG | 94 MIT |  4 ACC |  6 EVA |  1 KEN |  30THN | 9-10/24 TV | 9-10 PLZ | 8-10/36 BLD | BH 94 

Edited by Jomei
Spoiler

Still Frozen

3 Energy Recovered / 173 Remaining

+93 Battle Healing

Cooldowns:
Quick Change: 2/3
Bull Rush: 2/3

Moments continued to pass as Calrex's frozen form remained in place, stuck by the extended effects of Frostbite. If people passed by his avatar they could hear mumblings escaping from the small cracks in the icy surface that coated his armor, most of them being not really relevant, or would compare to a sailor that just stubbed his toe. Occasionally a condensed exhale escaped from beneath the helm of the Grand Chariot III.

More cracks developed as time continue to progress, the status effect slowly starting to wear off as the bluenette could feel his limbs starting to loosen up, slowly breaking free. He could feel his arms and legs responding to his mental synapses, each small pulse of his muscles slowly shedding more and more ice off of his armor. It would only be a matter of time before he was free to move again. His eyes could scan across and lock onto the remaining creatures on the field, and should they still be around once he was free he could immediately act.

"As long as the Leviathan doesn't freeze lock me again..."

Spoiler

[H:14/0/0] Calrex: 1791/1850 HP | 173/176 EN | 16 DMG | 126 MIT |  4 ACC |  (0) 3 EVA | 0.6 ACH [FROZEN: 2/2]
[H:11/0/1] Jomei: 1453/1525 HP | 102/151 EN | 19(20) DMG | 6 ACC | 6 EVA | 97 MIT | 2 SVY | 71 BH | 9-10/24 TV 

Looking towards Jomei when hearing his comment i nod my head with a smile as i focus upon the shahagin that are charging forth towards the group. Hey don't worry about it Joemi it is what i do. I..i am sorry for saying i wouldn't come i know i would've in the end y'all need any healer you can get on hand, and i wouldn't want to be the reason any of you died. So i am here till the last stand if need be as long as you're here Jomei. I say honestly towards the orange player with a smile upon my face as i look towards him and nods my head as he goes to strike at the shahagin. 'Plus i want to make sure you get out of here alive rather then dead.' I think to myself with a soft chuckle.

Looking at the fight that is proceeding i watch as jomei knocks another out of the park with a attack as i nod my head and then look towards Are and neo as i walk over towards neo and activates first aid knocking her back up towards full alongside Calrex and Jomei as i smile knowing what i will most likely be doing with my field medic when i get it back up. Okay Are, and Neo you guys go all out with what you can. I'm going to be focusing on healing myself up after this since all of you look good on energy and health after i will heal bomb me and Are! I say with a grin being rather optimistic as this fight is now swinging back into our favor even if we're on the last legs of what we can perform possibly as i look towards the serpentine leader that looks like it is preparing another ice storm to strike at us. Strike now and try to create damage on the segment since i think we're about to get iced down again! I say with a slight bit of panic as i just raise my shield in preparation.

Action: First aid on Neo [2/2 on field medic]

246 on neo  12 eng against me

[H:14/0/0] Calrex: 1791/1850 HP | 173/176 EN | 16 DMG | 126 MIT |  4 ACC |  (0) 3 EVA | 0.6 ACH [FROZEN: 2/2]
[H:11] Hestia: 984/2065 HP | 82/170 EN | 1 DMG | 196 MIT | 84 THN | -1 EVA | 103 BH | 2 HM | 6 REC | 25% STNW [Snowfrost]
[H:10] @Neopolitan: 906/1025 HP | 79/86 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 8-10 PLZ | 2 REC | 9 PRB | 4 FLN [Snowfrost] [Disguise 4/5]

Itzal was frozen the round prior to this, and he was getting pretty annoyed.  This entire fight he wasn't just dealing horrible damage.  He was never landing a critical hit on the Leviathan.  Their primary target this entire fight.  He was constantly missing when he aimed for the water crystal.  And now that he was free of the ice, which he hated, hated, hated being paralyzed more than anything in this world.  He missed the freaking sahagin minion as he charged it.  The creature managed to parry his blows because his movement had been slowed thanks to the frostbite.  He hated it, and the fact that Sandra was knocked out of the fight, that he didn't have someone who knew who he was having his back during this.  Only fueled that rage.  He was becoming very short tempered at this point, and Velnia was ready when he needed her.  She'd been hiding in his sleeve this entire time, never revealing herself just yet.

ID#  120918  BD:  1  LD:  19  Personal note:  I'm pretty much done with my horrid luck in this thread x-x

[H:11] Hestia: 984/2065 HP | 82/170 EN | 1 DMG | 196 MIT | 84 THN | -1 EVA | 103 BH | 2 HM | 6 REC | 25% STNW [Snowfrost]
[H:10] @Neopolitan: 906/1025 HP | 79/86 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 8-10 PLZ | 2 REC | 9 PRB | 4 FLN [Snowfrost] [Disguise 4/5]