[F13-PP] The short reason why <<Cleansing the Corruption>>>

Activating field medic i let the green light surround my body as my HP goes back up towards a rather more healthier amount than what it was previously as i just grin towards Sey with a look of confidence within my eyes. As i just chuckle towards him with a amused look within my eyes. Don't doubt the healing powers of field medic Sey these are a great power that can overcome many trials and tribulation. Plus i've fought groups of four by myself multiple times i've been at 150ish HP before during thsoe moments being at what i was at is just like nothing to even be scared of all things considered. I say towards Sey with a amused chuckle escaping my lips as i turn back towards the mobs and prepare for the next few hits. i could still as i take a quick glance at the hate values as i look towards Sey and than back towards Miraak. You better nuke these things Miraak i don't want my friend Sey to get hit by these creatures. I say towards the Priest as a not so subtle threat towards him.

Action: Field medic  362+72=434 HP healed to Hestia  +80 from BH

[4/6/6/6] Sey: 1330/1330 | EN: 56/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[7/7/7/6] @HestiaHP:  1167/1810    Energy: 129/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:1 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Diseased One: 402/860 HP | 258 DMG
Diseased One: 284/860 HP | 258 DMG
Diseased One: 288/860 HP | 258 DMG
Diseased One: 518/860 HP | 258 DMG 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The world of tanking and healing was beyond him with Hestia's next demonstration, for she had no problem with her health bar being dropped as low as it did, for she could just heal herself back up to normal. Sey's heart was racing for that sort of stunt pulled and he would love to shake her by the collar for making him panic like that. "Why do you let your health get so low!? I nearly had a heart attack thanks to you!" Sey growled, though it wasn't out of anger. It was a comedic sort of concern, something that was more of an overreaction. Miraak did not heed Hestia's words, taking the liberty of healing them both again. "Oh now you decide to heal! Piss off!" Another vent before he took out his frustrations on the poor enemies that had to go under his tornado kick. Three of them were struck critically, that was how pissed he was at the moment. It worked in their favor, fortunately.

http://prntscr.com/ncyizw

Sey: Tornado Kick
Miraak: Heals party for 200 HP
Enemies: Hits Hestia twice

[7/9/8/9] Sey: 1330/1330 | EN: 43/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[7/7/7/6] @HestiaHP:  1152/1810    Energy: 129/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:1 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Diseased One: 282/860 HP | 258 DMG
Diseased One: 158/860 HP | 258 DMG
Diseased One: 174/860 HP | 258 DMG
Diseased One: 398/860 HP | 258 DMG 

Edited by Sey

I look towards Sey with a grin on my face as i shrug my shoulders and than shows the sword within my hand and than raises the shield as i lightly tap my heavy armor with the ever present grin. I allow my health to reach such low states because this is normal for me Sey. Besides consider this a test for yourself to get use to what you'll be at when you enter the frontlines fight alongside the rest of us Sey. That is the amount of HP you'll probably see me reach multiple times if i have Ruby focus on the others since i am in charge of the team that protects the future of Aincrad. The tier two players brave enough to risk their lives. That is to say sadly not all of them due to our numbers being rather lower and not what i would want from some unexpected leavers. I say towards the white haired man as i look towards the mobs and once more activates howl to get their attention back towards me. As my familiar howls out in time to the skill.

7/9/8/9] Sey: 1330/1330 | EN: 43/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[10/10/10/9] @HestiaHP:  1232/1810    Energy: 119/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:1 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Diseased One: 158/860 HP | 258 DMG
Diseased One: 174/860 HP | 258 DMG
Diseased One: 398/860 HP | 258 DMG 

"Isn't that a peach? I'm definitely not a fan of seeing myself enter the yellow zone, so if that's what happens, I'm definitely not coming back to the frontlines as a tank. That's... No." Playing with numbers went well for him usually, but not with his own life. That was a number that he hated to see go beyond green, for then he begins to realize that he entered a fight he likely could not win. With hopelessness and despair came panic before the eventual downfall. On the plus side, he decided to get another kick in, lowering the health bars of the opponents a devastating amount, but none of them shattered in turn despite one being so close. What a weird scenario to be put up in. On the plus side, now he could enjoy the little damage buff that mattered far too little at this point in time. Thanks Miraak, always saving lives whenever possible.

http://prntscr.com/ncyzud

Miraak: Damage +2 Buff on Party for 2 turns
Enemies: 3 hit, 2 critical

[9/9/10/11] Sey: 1197/1330 | EN: 32/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[10/10/10/9] @HestiaHP:  1016/1810    Energy: 119/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:1 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Diseased One: 168/860 HP | 258 DMG
Diseased One: 48/860 HP | 258 DMG

Edited by Sey

Looking towards the group of four enemies i quickly activate howl against them to capture their attention back towards myself with a grin upon my face to make sure i can absorb the damage once more for myself and Sey so he can better focus on just killing the things to begin with. Sey you should get use to seeing the yellow health bar if you join the frontlines or just advance enough in terms of a quest if you try to solo one, or try to fight in general without a tank. A tank's role in a fight is to be willing ot sacrifice their very life for those that stand behind them to be willing to be their shield so that they may live another day even if it is at the cost of your own. I..learned that rather well on this floor and lived that motto. I say in a dejected tone of voice as the memory of shattering into pixels, and than being given a pity second trip comes to mind. The feeling and misery of knowing my entire existence ended because of this game, and that the brief moment of hopelessness crashing down into me through the berated attacks that the game thrown at me to try and break my spirits. 'You won't win Kayaba. You nor your stupid little Miraak shoe horn yourself into won't get me to pity a monster like you. Your sins are painted on that wall.'

Action: Howl

[9/9/10/11] Sey: 1197/1330 | EN: 32/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[13/13/13/12] @HestiaHP:  1016/1810    Energy: 109/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:1 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Diseased One: 48/860 HP | 258 DMG

Sey did not really enjoy the role of a tank with that explanation. It was noble, it was kind, it was brave, and it was exactly what would end Sey's life before the game is over. "I am too selfish for that, I'm afraid. I want to inflict as much damage as I can while also possessing a lot of survivability. I'll use it to advance the game, but I want to make sure that I live to see the end of it. I'm no fan of sacrifice for others and whatnot, but I do filler a much-needed void for the moment as least, and if I do survive at the end of it, that would be a fun story to tell." And with that, he would look back to the enemies. He did not let his health get too far down low, for that was a fear far too hellish for him to imagine. Tanking was not a fun task when their lives were at risk, but someone had to do it. Not Sey though. All he had to do was do the normal kicks for the most damage and he would be perfectly fine.

http://prntscr.com/ncze45

Miraak: Damage Buff re-applied
Enemies: 3 Hit

[9/11/12/13] Sey: 1262/1330 | EN: 21/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[13/13/13/12] @HestiaHP:  695/1810    Energy: 109/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:1 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Diseased One: 114/860 HP | 258 DMG
Diseased One: 0/860 HP | 258 DMG
Diseased One: 40/860 HP | 258 DMG
Diseased One: 142/860 HP | 258 DMG 

Loot:

1 Rare Consumable, 1 Rare Weapon, 2,580 Col, 4 T2 Mats

Edited by Sey

I look towards Sey a bit surprised to hear his statement, but at the sametime understanding where he is coming from as i just nod my head and look towards the group of mobs to prepare myself once more for the swarm in front of me. Not minding any of the hits that get sent towards me and just seeing it as a means of ending the fight sooner due to thorns not allowing my stance to falter one bit. Sey nothing wrong with being selfish, but i guess i see myself as not wanting to be selfish everything i do or try to do is for the advancement of others at the risk of myself if it will help a person. I could be murdered by PKers for my police guild. I could be murdered by loot mobs for gear, i could be murdered by a floor boss because i wanted to protect my team and hold the line. I say as i the memory of the dark waves slamming into me comes to mind instantly as i wince slightly. But i'll take death and try to meet it with dignity when i do so. 'unlike last time.' Since if i don't risk my life and give it up for others. What kind of person would i be? My job is to protect i can't run away when that is my job.

[9/12/13] Sey: 1262/1330 | EN: 21/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[16/16/15] @HestiaHP:  695/1810    Energy: 99/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:1 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Diseased One: 114/860 HP | 258 DMG
Diseased One: 40/860 HP | 258 DMG
Diseased One: 142/860 HP | 258 DMG 

"How bold of you, too bold for my own morals." Sey replied calmly with a smile, for he knew that someone who was so pure didn't approve of it, but she was understanding of it at least. "I do what I can so that if I do cherish anything, I'll keep that alive. But if not, I will make sure that I'll survive, and I'll do what it takes to keep that statement true. Tanking could help, but to die for others..." The silence at the end would reveal his thoughts on it. And it was fine, the world needed people like Hestia to be willing to risk their lives to the point of death, but Sey was about preventing that sort of death for himself. Embracing it so soon while they got this far would be the worst. On the plus side, Miraak seemed to favor the both of them with a heal and Sey swiftly kicked two more monsters out of existence. "Read my words though. If I cherish anything, I'll keep that alive. I cherish getting out of this game. I'm keeping that idea alive."

http://prntscr.com/ndfphh

Miraak: Heals both for 100
Enemies: 3 hit, 1 critical

[9/12/15] Sey: 1330/1330 | EN: 12/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[16/16/15] @HestiaHP:  472/1810    Energy: 99/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:1 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Diseased One: 26/860 HP | 258 DMG 

Loot:

8,600 Col, 1 Rare Trinket, 4 T2 Mats

Edited by Sey

Looking towards the last diseased zombie i take my chances and tries to attack the creature only for the mindless creature to have it dodge my attack just barely as i look towards Sey and just shrugs my shoulders unable to do anything besides letting the man get the last kill shot against the beast. I just nod towards Sey's words knowing that sadly not as many people are willing to go into the tanking position, and for at least what Morg taught me and what i believe myself embrace that ideology fully and utterly. The idea of total self-sacrifice to protect as many people behind you while doing so since you are the last and first line of defense against the enemy for your allies. Looking towards the last mob and towards my HP pool, and than towards Sey's energy pool i can tell already i might be here for a tiny bit. Should've used Field medic to get a hard start on all of this. I say in disappointment.

Action: Legion destroyer

#115084 BD:3+1=4

[15]Sey: 1330/1330 | EN: 12/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[16/16/15] @HestiaHP:  552/1810    Energy: 99/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:1 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Diseased One: 26/860 HP | 258 DMG 

"On the plus side, you're alive. We can just wait until you are ready before we go, I don't have much else to do considering all of the experience points we are getting just by doing this." And the thought of those delicious experience points made his smile widen, for this was a new world for him to enter once he was really high up there. He was only a high leveled played by technicality, but he was nowhere near safe when he was this far down low compared to the others. Damage mattered so much to him as well, there were a few skills that would allow him to maximize it as well, so he needed to keep going with this journey despite how long it takes. Another swift chop to the last enemy before it poured out loot, finally letting the both of them rest from the last two waves of enemies. And that was not even going to be the end.

Sey: Delayed Sword
Miraak: Heals both for 100
Enemies: Missed

http://prntscr.com/ndg8iv

[15]Sey: 1330/1330 | EN: 9/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[16/16/15] @HestiaHP:  652/1810    Energy: 99/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:1 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Loot:

1 Uncommon Consumable, 1 Rare Consumable, 4,300 Col, 2 T2 mats.

Edited by Sey

Looking towards the last one die i quickly activate field medic as my HP shoots straight back up once more covering a good at least fifth of my health as i than look towards Sey with a smile upon my face not looking worried at all anymore as i try to count up how many we've dealt with now.  As i nod my head seeing that we're quite literally now at the halfway point in terms of the mobs that should be encountered during our stay through this town. With a nod of my head i force myself to continue forward as i keep the search skill up as high as it can go to make sure that we won't be jumped by any stray mobs appearing out of nowhere to get an easy fresh kill upon us or anything of that nature. So than Sey what do you think our chances of getting lucky enough to just power through another group again are? I mean obviously we can do it it's just more so a question if we can get lucky enough to stay at tip top shape. Since this time we were cutting it pretty close. I say jokingly towards the white haired man as i look over the gear we've been getting and silently curses myself since they aren't at all what i needed now that i'm looking at the tier two next to everything in their descriptors. 'i needed the tier three. Oh well if anything this can help out Fireheart and those i come across or those who join our guild in the future.'

Action: Field medic  362+72= 434 HP back towards Hestia+30 natural

1116/1810 (Hestia healed to this) [Note to future hestia when you're figuring out loot these 8 weren't totaled up at all, or added to the loot of the previous 8]

"Probabilities suggest that if we jump in too early again, we're going to be grasping as straws again. Unless our stupid NPC here decides to nuke again, we're stuck here grasping at straws until we get lucky. I don't think we should push it until your health bar is nearly in the highest condition. A moment to heal could have been a moment to inflict damage." And numbers did not fall short in damage if they did that, they could take on two more waves instead of pushing hard past one more. It was better to handle them two at a time with confidence instead of just one with little chances of surviving. Hestia healed herself, yes, but that did not mean she was immune to dying. A wrong move to be made and he would have been holding her crystal shards in his despair-filled hands. "Besides, we killed so many of them so far, I think I am beginning to lose track of how much loot we obtained from this. It definitely helps with the skills though."

I nod my head at that and just waits patiently since we can't do much else besides wait for energy to recover and i can't really help support that since in the end the energy counter will put us back to full faster than anything like energize could do for the duo of players. Well if anything Sey the loot we'll be getting from this will be high in mat count, and high in col count the rest i don't think you'd care for since it's all tier two stuff in the end. Though if you want to we could duo tag a nature's treasure or something since that thing does give us higher amounts of col, and mats. Combine that with maybe some pre-made LD buffs and we could easily tear through the monsters. I say towards Sey with a grin upon my face as i give him the possible offer if he felt like going down that route as i sit down and leans gently against one of the walls. Not willing to trust the game to not just crumble if too much weight is pushed against something in this town as it truly does look like a ghost town. Like what one would expect from a horror movie from a place that was abandoned for 30 years.

[1/3 FM]

"Sounds like a date then! Though I doubt I would be able to provide so much on the loot in that sense, so I'll have to stall while you finish off those poor suckers." Sey replied confidently, knowing that he was going to have to cook something up for Hestia for their next encounter. With the tap of the HUD screen, he would see his material count, a perfect number for him to craft one more perfect item for her, so he was not too concerned with the materials. "Not even the materials interest me. If you have more use for them, have them. I'm content with my crafting rank, the modifications for a perfect item are just too high for me to even think about attaining a final rank these days." And it was true. The most he would get from that would be to get another attempt at crafting. But the game did not have enough frontliners to the point where something like that would be important for them, leaving him to not care enough.

I definitely can see a use for these mats in all honesty. I think i'll just do something charitable with these mats that we will have and just donate them to a shop who is trying to be a up and coming business. Give them the mats and tell them it's a donation and to ask them to try and pay it forward towards their customers. I say with a nod of my head with a smile at that idea as i look towards the white haired man as i nod my head in understanding of not wanting to finish the accomplishment of getting the final rank since it is always seeming like a impossible journey at points for some. Since from what i've learned by quite literally buying Kairi's way towards the top it would take a long while for anybody to get anywhere close to the final rank without having a real strong motivator behind it. Well at the very least the col i'll gain will go towards kairi identifying these and that way we can try to bet on our lucky starts for a amazing unique weapon, or in this case lots of trinkets. I mean yeah not T3, buuut at least it'll be something we can give future guild members or frontline members. I say in a happy sounding tone of voice.

"How nice, the new players who just joined the fray will definitely enjoy that. Whether it be them crafting or just them getting big boys to craft for them. Trust me, those materials are not being put to better use in my hands. I pretty much use the shop personally and for those who happen to stumble it. I make my living quite well off the col I make." Sey explained, the chat being light and happier in tone than the thought of having to rip through enemies. Even his knuckles hurt a bit at just the mere thought alone, a weird mental connection. Pain was just an illusion in this world anyways. "Yup! Think of the Sanctuary and it's future~. You do seem like a giver. As for us though, we definitely have to take a shot at getting our own weapons in the third tier, for that will only benefit us. We have to get those stats up somehow. I'm thinking something fallen or holy in that third tier."

If i ever get a unique i would want to hope that it'd be a unique like flame aura, flame thorns, one of those two types of things so i can try to bolster the damage on this shield by adding more thorns to tear through the opposition with while all the while having that nice mitigation boost you know? I say towards Sey with a smile upon my face as i think more so of the only man i know who has such an amazing setup of unique who powered through Aincrad. Which was through hard work which is to be admired and to have a drive to try and match the work ethic he had even if i may have some disagreements with him in the very end. Though yeah getting enough materials for ourselves will be important, and i think i'll just try to pool this col together for when we form the guild so that way we can try and get a guild hall as soon as we can as a united group you know? I say towards Sey with a smile upon my face pressing my hand against my chest once more a green light surrounds me entirely. Seeing me rather high, but not perfect i just nod my head satisfied with that moment. Let's get going Sey. there are things to kill and we got one group left.

1668/1810

[3/3 out of combat posts achieved max energy -12 to Hestis's initial start due to Field medic]

rare accuracy used

"Focusing on your damage as well as your mitigation, now that is something smart. Now we just need to try and make either of those things become a reality." Sey explained as he would place his hands in his pockets, looking at his own energy pool and nodded with confidence when she declared that they had more enemies to take on. If that was the case, they needed to get through them with or without a nuke, though the latter would be a delicious treat. Miraak had his own plans as usual, just healing the both of them for a bit of health. Fine fine fine, Sey would make the best of it, approaching them all with a nice greeting towards their cores, that of which was simply with a harsh kick towards the side. Tornado kick would successfully land on all of them, cutting their health bars a slight bit as he did so. "Seems like things are going as placed. Do what you do, Hestia."

http://prntscr.com/nedfvf

Miraak: Heals Party for 100

[2/3/2/2] Sey: 1330/1330 | EN: 110/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[0/0/0/0] @Hestia: 1768/1768

Diseased One: 746/860 HP | 258 DMG
Diseased One: 740/860 HP | 258 DMG

Edited by Sey
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking towards the four rushing diseased ones i quickly activate howl to draw at least most of their attention as one manages to miss my form as the other tow slam against my shield shield as i see one take damage and the other manage to avoid the spikes along my shield and thus avoiding the thorns. Backing away from the mob i lead them back towards Sey's singular enemy to try and line them up for the martial artist to kick them all away with a singular powerful attack against the creatures. Lets keep going no time to rest. Cause otherwise we won't be the best. I say say softly to myself with a grin at the silly little rhyme as i nod towards Sey to let him know he is good to go and attack when he sees the opening that he needs to strike them all down.

#115696 MD:7  103 DMG Thorns: 54
#115697 MD:5-2=3
#115698 MD:10  103 DMG
#115699 MD:2+1=3

214 damage to Hestia

[2/3/2/2] Sey: 1330/1330 | EN: 110/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[3/3/3/3] @Hestia: 1554/1810  Energy: 152/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:1 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Diseased One: 692/860 HP | 258 DMG
Diseased One: 740/860 HP | 258 DMG

Was this dork rhyming as she was going along with this!? Sey could understand why the monsters would want her considering how this went, he needed to act in a calmer and rational manner and use his pent up energy to kick through the enemies! "Hey, no singing while on duty! Unless we get a nuke, then sing plenty~." And that would soooo be worth it. But the priest would just cast another healing move instead of focusing on the real issue at hand. If they could obtain that special nuke from him, that would just be glorious. Alas, that was not meant to be. Fine, time to swing his leg yet again, smashing it swiftly and harshly to the side so that most of them would take a considerable amount of damage. Maybe making a protein and a damage buff would have been an ideal idea. Perhaps picking up the axe as well.

http://prntscr.com/njax46

[2/5/4/4] Sey: 1330/1330 | EN: 110/124 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 126 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 65 | -25% DoT Damage
[3/3/3/3] Hestia: 1554/1810  Energy: 152/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54 ACC:1 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Diseased One: 692/860 HP | 258 DMG
Diseased One: 626/860 HP | 258 DMG

Edited by Sey