Today was a very strange day going on here. The sun was definitely high in the sky but it didn't quite feel like noon. I grabbed my fishing poll from my inventory and I activated the natures treasure quest and walked out into the field knowing not a single monster would harm me on my day off. Today i was wearing my KoC outfit (OOC: See Journal) because well i really liked the color scheme. I found my way to one of my favorite fishing spot on this floor. A nice big flat rock, that kind of looks like Pride Rock from the Lion King but not nearly as big and also missing the cave behind it. I took a seat on the edge of the rock and tossed my line into the water and i waited for a bite. I felt something tug on the string and i reeled it in.

ID# 114633 LD = 10 Nothing found.

Hmm i swore something was biting. It must have let go just before i pulled it up. Oh poo, well you win some you lose some. I tossed the line once again and waited for something to happen.

@Kirbs

Edited by RyujinSeaLord

Kirbs stretched her arms out in front of her as a somewhat chilly breeze flew by. "Yeesh, it's good to get out once in a while!" She exclaimed to herself as she raised her hands above her head. Suppressing a groan of relief, she rolled her shoulders around. "Good lord, my shoulders and back feel so much better without Scarfy's weight on it," she mumbled, sweatdropping. I feel like he's going to be so pissed at me since I left him by himself at home, her palms start sweating nervously. 'Tis was not a good idea! Kirbs inwardly groaned to herself and lowered her limbs. The day hasn't even started and I'm already pooped out, she sighed, shaking her own head at herself. Looking up, she spotted some shiny among the green grass. Picking it up, she examined it for a bit before throwing it in her inventory without much of a thought.

@RyujinSeaLord

Spoiler

ID: 114648

LD: 8+3=11, +1 Mat

Total Mats: 1

Edited by Kirbs

Today seemed like the perfect day to just sit back and relax without any kind of interferences but thats not exactly how life works around here now is it. I spotted a rather cute red-headed girl in the fields behind me. She was picking things up from the grass so i kinda just watched her. Not in a creepy way but more in the sense that i had nothing better to do while waiting for the fishing reel to make noise or indication that something was biting. She seemed to be enjoying her time out here which was great but she also seemed younger than most other players he had met but definitely not much younger than he was. I heard the reeling of the fishing line behind me and turned to pay attention to it.

ID# 114651 LD = 5 Nothing.

"Well dang it, the fish just aren't biting today are they?" I said out loud completely forgetting about anyone in the distance at the moment of time. I put my fishing rod down for a moment and just took a second to breathe. I was getting frustrated at a poor games AI and RNG and this is how i was choosing to take it out. No thats not okay. I picked up the fishing rod once again and cast it back into the water with a soft ploop noise when it hit. I sat there with my hands over my head just trying to breathe in the nice air. I ended up laying down on the rock staring up in the sky. It was still a beautiful day. @Kirbs

Edited by RyujinSeaLord