[F1-PP] To continue before its to late <<FFLAF>>

He looks over towards the man and than just nods his head and puts away the axe but keeps on his green cloak and adds another thing from his inventory on also as a shimmer of light underneath the green cloak forms. If one were to notice they'd see a protective armor made from boar hide formed around the dress shirt of Dagger to add a layer of protection. I'll stay out of the fight if that is indeed a option. I am sorry if i angered you than. I'll just enjoy the ability to gather materials without being inhibited by the smaller boars. Though with you around i think i won't be able to enjoy doing so for long since they'll probably die rather swiftly. he says towards the taller man as Dagger tries to be as particular and careful with his words as much as he can. Though unable to help the smile go across his face towards the man who is being serious, and rather straightforward which he can truly appreciate in a working partner since it leaves no room for interpretation that could go astray. Making his way towards the shop's entrance he hands the delivery over towards the merchant only for the next quest prompt to activate soon after.
Summary:
Alec: 2 SP, 400 COL
Dagger:

- 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
- 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
-1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

4 SP, 400 COL
@Alec

Edited by Dagger
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic