F1 pp. The Sexy Bartender earning a living

Inanna walked through the town on the first floor humming to a song cheerfully.  She was wearing her corset and dress as usual, since she didn't have enough money to buy any equipment with enhancements just yet.  She did have her curved sword weapon on hand though, in case she encountered any enemies.  At any rate she wanted to believe she was prepared to go look for some more materials.  She wondered though if she should really take this quest all by her lonesome.  The last time she tried to gather materials it proved really hard.  She thought she'd be good at it due to her living on a small farm with her loving family, but it was hard just to find five materials.  She wondered if having someone help her out would speed things along.  Or if the game would recognize if someone else had given her the items.

What would he be if not for a flirt? Hey, that was just the personality he bled from his lips, one that liked to talk smooth and obtain all sorts of attention through that. Being able to craft a reality through his imagination and end up with the best reactions. What could bring more attention than a redheaded beauty walking through the town, the shade matching his eyes quite nicely. The best way to approach a lady was simply to talk with confidence, though taking it slow would be how to obtain them. This was just a game, he could take whatever pace he desired. And so he would look to step up to her with his red eyes half-closed and his lips in a calm smile. "Hey love, you have quite a nice voice~." He started confidently before he crossed his arms over his chest. "Care for me to indulge in it? Or perhaps you are already preoccupied with a different event?" A tilt of the head after the question.

Humming pleasantly she was blissfully unaware of those around her until she heard someone talk to her directly.  "Hm?"  She turned to see a rather handsome man with silver hair and red eyes.  She thought the red eyes was extremely unusual.  She wondered if he was a legitimate albino or if he was wearing contacts to look cool.  Either way it was clear he was a flirt and a silver tongue.  She'd met many such people at the bar in the real world.  Recognizing them was a simple matter.  Inanna gave a little smile that he wouldn't be able to determine whether it was a genuine and innocent smile or a smirk.  "Well my dear sir, I am indeed participating in something as of this time.  However if you would like to provide me aid in my endeavors you might hear more of my nice voice~" Once he accepted she'd have him help her look for materials.  Men were so much fun to tease and mess with~

Leru returned a smirk in turn, though it was far less hidden than hers. He was able to tell a flirt from a normal person, this one was one who trailed her voice the same way he did. Oh the wonders of the redheads, this was going to be fun. "Is that so? Pray tell, what sort of endeavors are you embarking on? I have much time to spend with a lovely lady like yourself." No trailing words, just a smile and a simple swinging step to walk by her side, not looking to hold the poor thing up much longer. "I assume you wish to engage in combat on the first floor? Or perhaps daring to brave a quest in hopes of gaining experience."  Leru explained, opening his right palm and holding it forward as he did so. A Yukino with hand gestures the mixed with his words, typical business tactics to deal with those who could read and manipulate words to a similar degree as he could. A flirt was crafty, this redhead was crafty, so Leru made sure to choose words wisely.

She listened as he spoke, watching the smirk on his face which was oh so recognizable to her.  The man asked her what kind of endeavor she was embarking, and that she had time to spend with her.  Or more specifically a lovely lady.  Ooooooh this was going to be fun.  She smiled as she walked beside him.  "If you promise to help I will tell you~" She said with a giggle.  If he did promise, or even if she didn't she would speed up so she could cut in front of him, looking at him with pure eyes and smile.  She placed a finger on his torso and as she spoke, had it 'walk' with two fingers up to his face. "Neither~  I.  Need.  To gather.  Materials.~"  When she said the last word her fingers reached his nose, booping it before spinning on her heals and semi walking semi skipping to the gate.

Binding words, there they were. "You flatter me, but tell me anyways~." He would reply back confidently. And then the flirt proceeded to use her taunting touched with her innocent face to convince him, placing his hands lightly on her stomach as she proceeded to poke his nose. Her methods of charm were clever, but he was on-guard with any stranger, even one this endearing. Fortunately, he didn't have to use that palm, for she then broke away from him before heading over to the gate. "Materials? Ooooo, so you decided to take up crafting then. And what is your profession, I'd love to be enlightened~." With that, he would step back towards her side, a little more distant in case she tries to get too feely like last time. It didn't take long for that path to go wrong, and she seemed far too sharp with that tongue to be lowering his guard around anytime soon. It was like a mirror if his mirror had its love language be physical touch.

So he wasn't bothered or nervous from her touch?  Interesting..  They usually blushed by that point.  She'd get a blush from him sooner or later today.  One way or another.  In fact, instead of getting upset she was getting a little excited~  Inanna saw him walking beside her again, this time just a little further away to give him some warning if she tried something again.  Wearing an innocent smile she shifted the distance between them to where she could easily grab his hand if she wanted to without moving much at all.  "Yep!~  I plan to become an alchemist.  Though that's only the title of the profession.  In reality I wanna open a tavern and act as a bar.  I know the stupid game doesn't apply alcohol but that doesn't mean I can't make beer, mead, ale and wines for players~  And of course I could serve sodas, waters, milk, juices of all sorts," she finished with a wink.

She didn't hesitate to try and close  the distance. Okay, so he definitely saw how the end of this was going to go, and it felt far too easy. Just try and get a material here and there and suddenly... Hm. Lovely times! Regardless, he would then listen to her profession, noticing that she was only listing off drinks at first before she then gave him a wink. It clicked with him instantly, a sudden huff of air and a smile breaking through his guard, light laughter soon followed. "Love, you are the absolute best, I can tell you're quite a popular one with the men with that witty charm of yours." And other reasons, naturally. Come on, being able to make someone laugh while possessing looks is just a one way ticket to breaking hearts. "I think I'll take you up for a drink if you lead me to the shop. I'd love to hang around. To sweeten the deal, I do know quite a chef that could help you out~."

Edited by Leru

Hearing him laugh wasn't what she expected.  It would seem he was ok with talk like that, which meant he was probably ok with other things as well.  In that case, she better be careful around him.  She could easily say no, and since she could be a warrior in this world she could fight back if she had to as well.  She was hoping she didn't need to however.  For now she would roll with it.  Shrugging she said "Maybe~. But I usually spend time with my family more than anything." When he offered her a drink if she led him to the shop she giggled."You're on~. According to the rumors the npc who gives the quest is named Evangeline. A really pretty name don't you think?" She looked up at the sky humming again as she walked. "Im guessing I have to go gather some materials, which is why I'd appreciate your help looking for some."

"Evangeline. I don't think I've heard the name, but it's nice I guess." Leru replied, shrugging his shoulders with indifference when she talked about an NPC. Unless he wanted to craft, it was not going to matter so much to him. Funny since it was a common one, but he would have thought he heard it from Sey at least once if she was anything special. "The game calls me Leru, And yours is?" It was not like he couldn't read a username, it was just more for the sake of formality. A sudden thanks would appear, his head tilting to the side. "I'm nothing special in the sense of gathering, but I hope to at least fish up a material or two. Once we find Ms. Evangeline, naturally." Was this supposed to be a rumor by now? The game surely had plenty of people in the profession. Regardless, he knew full-well how to find materials in the game. Just hope for the best and wait for something shiny to appear. "Not a problem in the slightest. There is plenty of time, surely."

Inanna looked up at him after he spoke and she gave a smirk. "You don't care much beyond a girl's 'packaging' do you?" she challenged. "Names can sound beautiful, aggressive, scary, strong, gentle, anything really~ Evangeline sounds so pretty and gentle to me." When he shared his name with her she looked at him and giggled. "Yeah I know, it says so above your head~ But if you wanna do personal introductions my name is Inanna." she wondered if he'd get the reference. Probably not but still. When she entered this world it was to do some experiments on their first time, then real playing on their second. Her brother was going to help but they could only afford one console at a time. "Any help is appreciated~ Finding materials was harder than I anticipated it would be. And kinda boring too." With that she pointed at a building near the gate. "That's her house there!"

Read him like a book, that smirk and statement pretty much summarized it. As if he could blatantly state such a thing, he never really did meet one that could make him laugh like that. "And your words are law, so I wholeheartedly agree. It is an elegant name." There was just no way he could help it, a compliment and a flirt with an increased ratio was what summarized his personality. With that, she declared that her name was Inanna. "Now THAT is a beautiful name~. Though your name above suggests it as well, I still enjoy a heart-to-heart introduction." And so he would then look over to the house that is pointed near the gate. A humble one, but it was still something. "Then what are we waiting for? I'll race you~." And an unfair headstart was taken, a lighthearted jog to start off in case she didn't engage. Though if she did, it was going to be a full on sprint, though he would aim to slowly trail behind her just to allow her a victory despite the start.

Inanna listened to his compliment and giggled. She was guessing that he was only saying that to satisfy him, and it was such a cute attempt. Guys would usually say whatever it was she wanted to hear so that they could get close to her. They never really cared for the person she was, just what they could do with her. Now maybe he was different but she'd believe that when she saw it. After he complimented her name she smirked. "You know I'd be inclined to believe that statement if you weren't a complete and total flirt with his eyes focused on my body most of the time~" When he chose to race her she smiled. "Alright but I'm not about to just let you win!" However it was clear who the victor was going to be. She lagged behind a great deal, not really that fast in the real world and especially not in here with only one level on her.

Oh no, her words totally struck him where it hurts! He chuckled, though he thought about holding back feigning a hurt reaction. Thought about. He still did it anyways. "Awwww, is that what you think of me~? I am so hurt." Come on, it was fun! And it wasn't like he's never heard worse. It was a fun game to flirt, though he never could grasp the romantic concept in his current state. But his lips did speak money, so that was a nice plus. And then she agreed to race him! Though... He was level one as well. Maybe the poor thing was not physically fit in the real world? Taking pity on her, he would slow down heavily in order to make sure that she was at least close, but he was sure he would merely be speedwalking if he went any slower. "Seems like I win then~. And my prize is seeing how you chat with the NPC when you are short of breath!" And to the victor goes the spoils. How was she going to pull this one off?

Hearing his dramatic feint was both cute and funny and she couldn't help but give a light laugh. "You flirts and you're drama. This is why you don't get the girls, it's too noticeable~" The reason she was not the best runner didn't come from the fact that she wasn't fit, because that wasn't it. It came from the fact that she spent her physical activity farming, not running. If you don't practice you don't get good at it right? At any rate he seemed to want her talking to the npc while she was short of breath. She smiled and whispered: "Too bad this is a game~" she said with breath to spare before walking in. The woman was middle aged without any wrinkles. "Ah I assume you're here wanting to be an alchemist young lady?" she asked. Inanna nodded with a smile. "Yup~ and this gentleman volunteered to find the materials for me~" she said with a smirk.

His eyes shifted to the side at her comment, for there was a certain statement that... Mmmmm. Regardless, he wasn't going to comment on that bit, he'll concede his words to hers for now. Something about this one was interesting, she could see a flirt through and through, so she definitely wasn't one of little wisdom. So far. And though she was out of shape, she managed to string sentences together? A stamina system was implemented, but if she could do it, he would merely shrug his shoulders. And off on the quest they began! "Yup, I am that gentleman. The name's Leru~." And that was pretty much it. Why flirt with what wasn't real. Surely a lovely lady, but when the game was cleared, she would cease to exist. With the tilt of his head, he would wait for the programmed text of this woman to advance so that they could start getting the materials. The sooner, the better! He needed his connections for free drinks.

• 2 weeks later...

When the man introduced himself as Leru the alchemist simply smiled and nodded. "a pleasure to meet you Leru. however if your intention isn't to become and alchemist, I'd rather focus my attention on the young lady here." Inanna walked over and shook her hand. "my name is Inanna~ nice to meet you!" "likewise" the alchemist replied with a smile. "I am Evangeline Calora." Inanna smiled. "it's a very beautiful name Evangaline~ don't worry I'll come back with the materials!" she said before she walked out the door.  once they headed out the gate she looked at Leru. "Alright my good helper~ let's start looking for materials shall we?" as she looked around she wondered about what she'd be doing in this world...  she'd played lots of fighting games but, never actually fought in her life.  it would be really cool being a samurai, but..  she was a bit scared too.

And with that, they would bail out! It seems like they were done with business here for now, though he didn't care so much about this for the moment until Inanna declared that they were ready to find materials. Oh, and he was her good helper. "You absolute dork, I'm always ready." Leru replied in turn, heading out of the door, then towards the gate. From there, it was all about searching, and if he got lucky, he would just hand over his findings to Inanna. It was a simple system, but one that worked well in his favor if he wanted to obtain connections. And so he would step out... But no such luck has yet to trigger. It was merely the start, after all! "You might want to search for some too if you want more materials~." Leru teased lightly, stepping through the blades of grass aimlessly with a collected smile on his face. Ah, yes. He could absolutely get used to this.

ID# 115743 results:

Loot: 5

Edited by Leru