[PP] Escape From 3rd.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He chuckles lightly. I know you arent helpless Princess-chan, But i feel it as my obligation to do whatever I feel necessary, in the given situation, to help and/or protect you...this isnt...too much for you...is it...because i care. he said slowly decreasing in speed. Eventually he slowed down to where he was just walking carrying her. He had no idea what he was doing or why he was slowing down. Theres something about her...he just...isnt sure what it is.

The next time she looks back, he looks like a small dot to her, on the third turn around, he is no where in sight. He maybe is still back there...or is he? Down below the streets are a little less crowded in the morning. People feel the slightest breeze followed by a huge gust of wind. He looked back and tried to apologize but he was way too far gone for that. He wasnt trying to hurt anyone, he was actually having...fun...this girl has been the source of his joy. He looked up at the buildings above and saw her, she was starting to lag behind, she couldnt see thanks to his Cloak of Darkness, but he could most definitely see her. He suddenly sped ahead dodging the few people left on the streets and eventually ended up at a tree right outside the Dungeon. He climbed the tree and hid there waiting for her arrival.

Where'd he go?

I pulled up my map so I could find him. Seeing the pink dot, I ran towards it and closed my map.

Reached the edge of town and decided to just jump through the trees.

I saw the Dungeon and kept leaping through the trees like a squirrel.

When I reached the last tree outside of the Dungeon, I jumped and-

Ompf!

Ran right into the chest of who I was looking for and we both fell out of the tree.

A heh heh heh.... G-gomen ne....

He wrapped his arms around her back as we both fell out of the tree. As they fell he spun around just in case something bad might happen. They landed, he on his back and her right on top of him. He groaned in pain noticing his health bar dropped a little farther and he was now in the yellow. He looked up and there was Aoi-hime laying on top of him. He looked into her eyes once more mesmerized.

You...you sure know how to make an entry dont you? he said looking right at her. He wasnt sure what had just happened but he knows she was the one....both that knocked him out of the tree and...in the other sense too. He closed his eyes relaxing a bit knowing she was safe. He would protect her no matter what the cost.

He brushes her hand away and does a hand stand after rolling onto his back. He proceeded to do a back-flip and landed with his arms down.

No, no i havent... he says brushing himself off ...And i plan to keep it that way... he says sternly walking over to the dungeon entrance.

Now...lets get moving.. he says monotonically I dont have want to waste anymore time in this death trap...i want to get out of here as much as the next guy.

As they walked he continued to say nothing back to this young lady following him. He focused solely on slaying the monsters that came towards them. One....two...three...four...it didnt matter they started falling in mass of numbers. He was determined to fend them off, he wanted to get out of here. Five...six...seven...eight, he counted as they died. There was no length to the things he would do for this girl. One landed a strike on his chest, another to his arm, and one to his face. He cut them down. Nine...ten...eleven. His health depleting faster than normal...what was his issue,...what was on his mind. After all the monster were slain between the both of them his health was in the red but they had made it to the boss room. There was nothing stopping him from beating this boss except.....well

Ok. He knew something was on her mind as well. He just wasnt sure what.

My health falls into the red fairly often...i dont own potions or crystals....i usually sell them...thats where 40% of my Creds come from. he looks at her. He wouldnt be able to forgive himself if something bad happened to her.

He sighs. Should we talk about this? he asks knowing that there have been thing on both of their minds for a long time now.

He sighs once again. About what is happening between us....even if you cant feel it..i cant hold it back anymore.....Aoi-hime he started to say.. I...I...I LO- he started to say before he was interrupted by a man who sounded very grumpy.

"Hey you two there, stop right where you are!!" he yelled at us from down the hallway. He had tough armour plating and his cape was a moss green color. He was followed by a bunch of other heavy armoured and had moss green clothing.

I squinted trying to see in the distance. Who is that guy? he asked Aoi-hime

Oh no! He cant be seen by Thinker...no way no how. He tries to hide behind his young friend next to him. He is aware she is going to think he is crazy but thats not what matters.

"Hey...is that who i think it is!?" Thinker yells towards us.

I didnt want to answer, i couldnt...he'd kill me. Its better if i dont express this allowed but im in some...."trouble" with the Liberation Army....I stopped the tax collectors, ive killed a bunch of them by no, not sure how many but they were evil people, i couldnt tell Aoi-hime, but i also couldnt reply to Thinker....he might find out who i am...real quick too.

"So Aoi-chan...are you going to tell me who your friend is....and why he is trying to hide behind you....and whats with the cloak, is he trying to hide from something? he said in a grunted voice.

Okay, something's up with these two.... But, for now, I'll go along with him.

Well, who do think it is?

I think it's some one whose been messing with the Army for quite some time now!

No way! Not Sota! He's too shy! And between you and I, he has some ugly scars that he doesn't want to show anyone.

He relaxed a bit, seemingly satisfied with that.

Oh okay, never mind then....

What has this guy gotten me into?!

Sota...Sota....she couldnt think of a better name than Sota.

What the hell are you doing... he whispers in her ear. I thought she was trying to help me, and now im a liar, a thief, AND a murderer. He nods at being shy and the scars thing. Underneath his mask he sticks his tongue out at him and blows a quiet razzberry that only Aoi-hime hears.