[PP] Escape From 3rd.

I'm saving your butt, you baka! Now shut up and just go with it! I whispered back fiercely.

Of course I'm help you, you baka! You still owe me a date!

Thinker stared at us for a minute, then got this REALLY creepy look on his face.

Oh, NOW I know what's going on. he said, chuckling.

Be careful with this one, she bites! And good luck. He said, winking, to 'Sota'.

H-hey! What's THAT supposed to mean?!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His face turned really red with embarrassment and he nodded. He had no idea how to respond so he just stepped to her side and accidentally brushed her hand with his own and he shuttered and the warm feeling in his gut. Hopefully they enter the boss room and we can get this over with. I need to get away from them soon.

I moved Aoi-hime out to of the way and let the Liberation Army inside first then i took her hand and walked in with her after the Army finished moving in. The boss room was dark and scary...then it suddenly lit up and there was no creature to be seen but it could definitely be heard. It growled loudly striking fear into some of the Army's men.

Stand your ground men, we cant let it get the best of us! Thinker shouted.

Hehe.....maybe you've met you match this time big guy. he whispered but only Aoi-hime could hear him

Like...like...a...date? he said quizzically and drew his sword Ragnarok.

He was prepared for this creature...he hoped. He wouldnt let her be hurt like he did when they fought Ignis...he can barely stand to think about that now. He will protect her at any costs. He kissed her cheek then charged into battle with whatever was coming their way.

The beast came out of the shadows.

A werewolf?! Seriously?! This isn't 'Twilight' ya know! Ugh! I grieved, rolling my eyes.

Apparently, the thing understood my complaint.

Turning towards me, it charged.

Shoot!

I rushed it, unsheathing my sword and stabbing at the thing while it ran by me, swinging it's sword around.

It began to swing its Ax towards Aoi-hime and as it brought it down upon her it stopped just before connecting. There stood Ryu holding back the attack.

Get the hell out of here...find another vantage point he said struggling against the attack. You need you go now...i cant hold him back much longer....please....be safe

Just as he was finishing his statement, he pushed Aoi-hime out of the way and was crushed by the force of the attack and was swallowed up by the dust on the ground. Where did he go?

You baka! You'd better be okay!

I had no choice but to help Thinker attack 'Jacob' as I've dubbed him.

What I really wanted to do was run over to Ryu-kun. I needed to know that he was safe!

Aoi-chan! Try to keep it occupied! Thinker shouted across the room.

Nodding, I ran towards Jacob.

I slashed at it's arm, leaving a long red mark scored across it.

From behind Aoi-hime hears a groan. Its Thinker...he has been cut. But by who? The dust clears and Ryu is slashing and hacking away at the creatures back unnoticed by the beast yet. The flurry of lights eventually gets the beasts attention it turns to hit him but he is no where to be found. He continues to hammer it in the back Ragnarok moving with the greatest of ease in his hand.

Watching the General be completely helpless makes me satisfied...maybe that will put him in his damn place he thinks to himself still confusing the beast and attacking its back.

I mentally face palmed.

No way. He wouldn't have dared cutting Thinker. Would he?! Well, that's a question for a later time.

Well, he was fighting pretty well.

Since Jacob was distracted by Ryu, I dove in and drove my katana straight through the monster.

Howling, Jacob turned it's attention to me and scored it's long, razor sharp claws down my arm, leaving several large red gouges in it's wake.

T'ch.

I grit my teeth together and kept attacking.

It hit her....IT HIT HER!!! He became extremely furious and continued striking the beast. Faster and faster, he didnt want to slow down. His blade turned silver again just like its did when fighting Ignis the Mad, and he lashed out a the beasts chest and knocked it back. HE laid a deadly blow on it, but the creature wouldnt die.

"FINISH HIM NOW AOI-HIME!! he yelled to her before being thrown from his feet, by "Jacob",and into another member of the Liberation Army. They collided and both crashed into the ground extremely hard knocking Ryus health into the red zone and the member to almost lose his life. Ryu struggled to get up but managed to watch the final blow that killed the beast.

Time. To. DIE! I yelled, stabbing it in the neck.

Well, I announced. That was fun.

At that time a big CONGRATULATIONS came into view

Last Attack Bonus: Silver Axe: Increases damage by 2

After waving good bye to Jacob and watching it dissipate into little shattered diamond bits that floated away, I ran back to Ryu, pulling out two healing crystals.

I used one on Ryu and the other on the solider.

Hugging the fictional 'Sota', I whispered, You owe me dinner, a thank you, and an explanation. Got it?