[PP] Escape From 3rd.

I'll admit it. I was, surprisingly, actually tired.

When we got to the room I walked in and flopped on the bed, not even bothering to pull the covers over myself.

A draft of cold air blew through the room and I shivered.

I was already half asleep and couldn't find the strength anymore to grab the blankets.

Whatever. Just Never mind then....

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He stands in the room feeling the cold draft he watches Aoi-chan struggle with the blanket. He walks over and covers her up then goes and sits in the windowsill and looks towards the moon, he shuts the window as a bonus. He has no idea what is running through his mind...he just knows it is. Tonight...he will get no sleep...he knows what he must do.

He pulled the covers up for me. Aww.... I have to thank him before I go to sleep.

I struggled with finding my words and finally gave up on English, for at least one sentence.

Sankyu, soshite oyasuminasai.

Thank you, and good night.

With that she closed her eyes, and was finally coaxed into the darkness called sleep.

She said something...he couldnt hear it. He was focused on other things. He looked back and by now she was asleep. He walked over, kissed her cheek and walked out the door quietly. He didnt do anything for the first few moments. He decided to go to the roof. He left her a note on the desk next to the key telling her that she shouldnt look for him but he would be on the roof. He didnt know what else to do, so he sat on the ledge of the building dangling his legs off the front and listening to the sounds of the city. He laid down and looked up at the sky and he saw the moon and a bunch of stars...and he tried to reach for them...knowing he never would but he tried anyway.

An hour before dawn. That's when I woke up. I looked around, wondering where I was when I remembered the night before and shot out of the bed. I noticed he wasn't in the room.

Where'd he go?

Then I saw the note on the desk.

The roof, huh?

I climbed out the window and leapt soundlessly onto the roof. His back was turned so I snuck up behind him and yelled in his ear, YOU DIDN'T THINK I'D LET YOU GET AWAY SO EASILY, DID YOU?

My next thought?

Best. Reaction. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He nods...is he..asleep? Which way is he facing, hard to tell with the cloak on? Did he even hear her? Who knows? He stretches his hand forward as if he is just waking up and he grabs something....something...squishy? He yawns but still isnt sure. He squeezes his hand again. It squishes again. What is this he wonders. He lifts his head slightly seeing Aoi-chan standing right in front of him. He tilts his head quizzically and squeezes his hand once more...still not understanding.

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I slapped him so hard, he went flying until he hit the chimney 10 feet away.

I crossed my arms, blushing furiously, and was on the verge of tears.

(I have never read nor seen this situation before or after I saw SAO, so I'm just copying Asuna's reaction for this.)

On the way to the chimney he bounced off the roof three or four time then crashed with a hard smacking noise. Once he was able to stand his hood fell down revealing his Silver hair, with blue highlights, that falls down over his left eye. He places his left hand on the chimney for balance and holds his right hand to his head above his eye. After a moment he regained his vision. What he saw was Aoi-chan covering her chest. He held out his hand but still didnt understand. Her arm was all the way across her chest and her face was more red than a rose. He squeezed his hand once more than realized what he had done.

O-OhayÅ Aoi-chan T-Taihen mÅshiwakegozaimasen...i didnt mean to... he states extremely embarrassed, he tries to walk forward but collapses after letting go of the chimney.

He started to stand. He forgot, none of the pain wasnt real. He walked over to here after stand and he knelt beside her.

Can you forgive me? he asked shyly. He rubbed his eyes, clearly that wasnt enough to wake him up. He couldnt see the look on her face, mostly because he was looking at the ground and 90% of his vision was blurry. He reached his hand up slowly, then immediately put it back down. He knew where it got him last time. His vision cleared up, he looked into Aoi-chans beautiful green eyes once again but this time she can see into his eyes. the left one is a dark purple in color....the other a scar runs vertically across his right eye making it a very deep red in color. He just stares into her eyes for a moment lost in all thoughts.

He blinked once. He continued to stare for a little bit.

Your...your eyes...are...stunning...ya know? he says completely memorized. He lost all train of though and slowly found himself moving slightly closer to Aoi-chan, completely unable to stop himself. He has no idea what he is doing, but...he thinks..it feels right...

Y-yeah! Everything's fine. Whywouldn'titbefine? I rambled.

Baka! What the heck was that?!

My freckles disappeared again when the blush lit my face ablaze once more.

I stood up quickly, and stated, We should be heading in the dungeons soon, yes? I won't let the Army have all the fun!

He suddenly snapped back to reality and jumped to his feet.

The Army? has asks You mean the Guild with the really jerky leader that needs to be taken down two or three notches?...why would them having fun matter to me? he said flipping his hood back up and standing on the edge of the building, he crouched down and began calculating.

40....no...43 degrees north.....10...no no no baka baka....17 degrees east. he continued to ramble for another 5 minutes or so.

So that means.....30...no.. he says then slaps himself. 36 degrees....so...25 steps back and a running start so 27 steps back....perfect. he says

He starts walking back counting each step as he goes. He wants this accurate and precise.

I sweatdropped.

What is he doing?

I stood there for several minutes, waiting for him to get over himself, and looked up at the sky.

I wish I could just... fly away from all of this. I'd be, truly, free.

I reached my hand to the sky, yearning for my wish to become reality.

One day... one day, I'll make it real!

And I vowed I would.

All of a sudden, in a gust of wind he suddenly rushes by here at incredible speeds. Right at the edge of the building he jumps flying through the air he calculates. I Should be landing abooooouuuuut.. He thinks to himself and he sticks his left foot out and suddenly was walking on the edge of the next building.

Are you coming?! he shouts over to her.

Within moments the mysterious stranger, whose still not given you his name , is suddenly beside you running ever sightly faster than you. All of a sudden he lifts you off the ground and suddenly is running faster now. There is no sign of the building they had that moment on, thats long in the past...next stop, the dungeons.