[F21-SP] Run Away! <<Easter Burry quest>>

Stepping upon the 21st floor as i gaze forward having heard the new of something that sounds rather ridiculous, but is something that needs to be dealt with all the same since it can provide some nice benefits and if anything will allow myself to quickly gain the advantage against my peers. At least in the sense of getting the first drop and testing my old time tested luck in trying to get something meaningful or worth while. Taking out some consumables i quickly pop a few of my raid level buffs to prepare me for soloing this quest that shouldn't be overly difficult, but having a buff here and there does go a long way. Making my way through the main settlement i take my time in arriving towards the location since this is a event that is time sensitive, but shouldn't be overly difficult to handle either way. 'Either going to be a good boss scout time, or a easy quest, or just me dying. One of the three.' i think casually to myself.

Stats:

Spoiler

HP: 1930/1810    Energy: 172/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 ACC:2  Eva: -1  BH: 96 Heavy Momentum: (+6DMG) Rec:6   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

BR:

TP crystal

buff used:

Spoiler

Immolation potion T3

t3 field ration

Rare accuracy

Spyglass (1 charge left)

Making my way through the town and into the opening the form of the rabbit slowly comes into view as i give it a rather blank and unimpressed stare as the completely black and furnace like rabbit appears. Though in all honesty the appearance seems much more fitting for april fools since it seems so comical in its design at points. The easter basket, and than drill carrot really sells that.

Deciding to start the fight the only right way i know how to do so i rush towards the obsidian bunny creature as my blade glows a light blue color as i cut into the obsidian my sword strikes leaving red gashes along its form. Each strike being that of a unskilled just swing and the hope of damage happening as it successfully does due to the weight of the creature as the beast doesn't seem to mind as it moves its mechanical arm back as the mechanical drill like carrot starts to spin as i raise my shield to meet the strike. The grinding of metal against metal occurs as rogue in game screeching and sparks reflects back towards the rabbit making him take the damage i lost due to its protective shell. Well than seems like this'll be a lot easier than what i expected. i say in disappointment towards the mechanical creature that seems apathetic to my words.

Action: Legion destroyer+charge+concentration

#115247 BD:8-1=7+3=10  22x11=242-80=162DMG  CD:11(+6 eng)  MD:7+4=11    250-151=99DMG   Thorns:84

Burry: 246 DMG total     Hestia: 99 total

Hestia: HP: 1930/1810    Energy: 167/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 ACC:2  Eva: -1  BH: 96 Heavy Momentum: (+6DMG) Rec:6   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Enemy-

Burry,Easter Mayhem: HP: 1254/1500 l  DMG: 250 l  ACC: 3 l EVA: 1 l MIT: 80

<<Drill Rush!>> : On a critical roll of 9-10, along with the LD being 1-10, Burry will activate his carrot drill and attack the player with the highest hate adding Stun and Bleed [Increased DoT damage to 50] to its attack.
<<Egg Bomb!>> : On a critical roll of 9-10, along with the LD being 11-20, Burry will pull a giant egg from his basket and throw it at the entire party exploding dealing its base damage along with partial phase(50% MIT) on LD of 11-15 and full phase(100% MIT) on LD of 16-20 [Does not need to roll for each player.].

I just raise my one handed curved sword and just continue to lay into the creature with a flurry of blows as the curved sword digs into the what i thought was pure mechanical, but seems much more metallic in nature possibly comes into play. As the distinct sound of metal meeting rock rings out with each strike as i stare at the boss named Burry somekind of Easter Mayhem. 'Well if this is what they give us for Easter i'll take the break from Miraak level of difficulty and take this easy win back home for Radiant Sanctuary.' I think to myself calmly as my shield doesn't break guard as the drill continues trying to dig into the shield as i just remain stationary and unmoving not giving the Obsidian rabbit any ground to push back against me as i just grin to myself at this fact. Feeling a weird sense of confidence move through me since there hasn't been a single inch in my HP bar since i've started and in a sense could easily make it so that i never did die. 'If i just had the tiniest bit more mitigation i'd literally be healing more than it could due to me while having this HP buff.'

#115248 BD:10  19x11=209 DMG-80=129DMG CD:11(+6 ENG)  MD:2+4=6 99 DMG  (BH heals 96)  Thorns: 84

Hestia: HP: 1828/1930    Energy: 163/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 ACC:2  Eva: -1  BH: 96 Heavy Momentum: (+6DMG) Rec:6   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Enemy-

Burry,Easter Mayhem: HP: 1041/1500 l  DMG: 250 l  ACC: 3 l EVA: 1 l MIT: 80

<<Drill Rush!>> : On a critical roll of 9-10, along with the LD being 1-10, Burry will activate his carrot drill and attack the player with the highest hate adding Stun and Bleed [Increased DoT damage to 50] to its attack.
<<Egg Bomb!>> : On a critical roll of 9-10, along with the LD being 11-20, Burry will pull a giant egg from his basket and throw it at the entire party exploding dealing its base damage along with partial phase(50% MIT) on LD of 11-15 and full phase(100% MIT) on LD of 16-20 [Does not need to roll for each player.].

Looking towards the boss i try once more with the sword art to cut into the creature only for this time my blade to actually just bounce off its protective stone as i see the blade make contact with its open furnace ominous red glow thing. Though for the quest boss the drill continues trying to dig into my shield as i just remain totally unmoved against its attempt. Finding it a valiant attempt no doubt, but just being overleveled by this point for any quest to pose a threat to me. The only exception being the hidden village due to how much they could tear right through my armor. 'Mitigation, and battle healing covers a lot of need to even try. Add in some field medic, and on top of that if i was Shield healing familiar. At that point their is little point in even worrying about the threat of dying since you just outheal everybody around you.'

Action: legion destroyer
#115249 BD:4-1=3+2=5  CD:3  MD:8+1=9  3 DMG  Thorns: 84

Hestia: HP: 1825/1930    Energy: 162/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 ACC:2  Eva: -1  BH: 96 Heavy Momentum: (+6DMG) Rec:6   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Enemy-

Burry,Easter Mayhem: HP: 957/1500 l  DMG: 250 l  ACC: 3 l EVA: 1 l MIT: 80

With the failure i activate the sword art once more with a grin across my face since the idea of this failing is impossible as i dig into the Burry with Legion Destroyer as each slash digs into each of the rock plating. The creature already in the yellow as i stare at its very light red orange crystal as my shield holds back the attack of the quest boss as i just allow it to continuously hurt itself on my shield. Just enjoying the easy victory it is giving me as the chance to just get the luckiest i have been in terms of my attacks seems to have skyrocketed for thsi fight. 'if that is the case i should use my luck while it is high and see what i can get from some loot mobs in the area if they are as dumb as this boss i might be able to just get the easy advantage against them.' I think to myself with a smile across my face as i can only hope that my luck does keep up as it is currently.

#115251 BD:10  19+6(heavy momentum)=25x11=275-80=195 CD:11(+6 eng)  MD:5+4=9 (99-96BH) 3 DMG  Thorns: 84

Hestia: HP: 1822/1930    Energy: 158/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 ACC:2  Eva: -1  BH: 96 Heavy Momentum: (+6DMG) Rec:6   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Enemy-

Burry,Easter Mayhem: HP: 678/1500 l  DMG: 250 l  ACC: 3 l EVA: 1 l MIT: 80

Looking towards Burry the light blue of legion destroyer activates as i focus upon the beast as my focus narrows down upon the beast as concentration activates as a light tinge surrounds my blade mixing with the blue of the sword art as i cut into Burry just barely. Each slash lowering its HP once more by a good chunk as mine barely moves by the pixels it is doing against me for the amount of attacks that i have traded against the creature known as Burry.  As the trade between me and the boss ends i just nod my head and stop the sword art and just grin to myself at the very good amount of advantage i have against this creature. 'This is barely a even fight between me and it, but it is a fight none the less because it is just another number that will allow me to protect my friends. I just need to continue pushing myself. Though i should think of a way to make sure my items goes to someone if i die in this quest.'  i think to myself in worry at the idea of all my progress being lost and nobody being able to benefit in the end if i die.

Action: legion Destroyer +concentration

#115252 BD:4-1=3+3=6 17x11=187-80=107 CD:11(+6 Eng)  MD:4+4=8 3 DMG  Thorns: 84

Hestia: HP: 1819/1930    Energy: 154/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 ACC:2  Eva: -1  BH: 96 Heavy Momentum: (+6DMG) Rec:6   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Enemy-

Burry,Easter Mayhem: HP: 487/1500 l  DMG: 250 l  ACC: 3 l EVA: 1 l MIT: 80

Looking towards the rabbit the next few moments where something that were rather surprising to say the very least as i feel the footing underneath me finally give as i feel myself get slammed into the ground by the spinning drill. My shield being knocked towards the side as the drill than stabs into my armored chest as i feel the attack activate and as my HP pool stays the same, but unable to move quickly as i did once before. My body slowly moves to standup as i watch the obsidian rabbit move to get something from the basket as my mind tries to work into overtime at how this all quickly went to absolute worst case scenario as the luck seemed to have turned 180 and the match went into favor of the rabbit within only a few seconds of that little struggle between rock and player.

Action: Legion Destroyer

#115253 BD:5-1=4+2=6 187-80=107  CD:7  LD:4  MD:10 53 total damage to hestia  (hestia now stunned)

Hestia: HP: 1766/1930    Energy: 150/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 ACC:2  Eva: -1  BH: 96 Heavy Momentum: (+6DMG) Rec:6   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Enemy-

Burry,Easter Mayhem: HP: 380/1500 l  DMG: 250 l  ACC: 3 l EVA: 1 l MIT: 80

While knocked on the ground from the fact that a drill managed to finally break through my spear i look towards the Rabbit. Getting up onto my feet once more. Though instead of the drill to attack me i feel it give way as look at the rabbit as i catch only a glimpse of my next few moments of pain. from the fact the egg in f rom of me had exloded. The concussive force knocking me onto my back as i the vague sense of my head hitting the ground. 'What the heck was that. Was that some kind of literal flash bang, or i guess in this case a literal grenade that blew up at my feet.' I think to myself groggily as i slowly get back up onto my feet with a small delay that allows myself to be an easy target for the rabbit as i try to wait out the ringing in my ears, and the slightly disorienting affects of being blown up by a literal grenade at point blank range.

#115255  MD:9 78 DMG LD:12  CD:10

Hestia: HP: 1688/1930    Energy: 157/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 ACC:2  Eva: -1  BH: 96 Heavy Momentum: (+6DMG) Rec:6   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Enemy-

Burry,Easter Mayhem: HP: 380/1500 l  DMG: 250 l  ACC: 3 l EVA: 1 l MIT: 80

After the concussive strike i get back up onto my feet finally as i glare at this rabbit from going from knocking me onto the ground to quite literally blowing me up as i just activate my sword art and once more start tearing into the rock bunny as its HP is in the red. My shield once more meeting drill as i just stare at the rabbit whose eyes portray no emotion in them since they really just don't exist at all since it is running on some kind of magic within it. I prepare myself to do the finishing blow within the few seconds of its life if i just hit the thing since that is quite literally the only win condition. 'Can't be too hard in all honesty i've been beating up on it quite a lot during this entire fight if i were to suddenly start missing a lot that'd just be overkill, but funny all at the sametime due to heavy momentum to carry me forward during this.'

#115256 BD:9 18x11=198-80=118  CD:6   MD:8+4=12 3DMG  Thorns: 84

Hestia: HP: 1685/1930    Energy: 153/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 ACC:2  Eva: -1  BH: 96 Heavy Momentum: (+6DMG) Rec:6   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Enemy-

Burry,Easter Mayhem: HP: 178/1500 l  DMG: 250 l  ACC: 3 l EVA: 1 l MIT: 80

Looking at the boss i once more activate my sword art as i cut into the boss as it soon pops into nothing but red crystals leaving a small chest, and along with that a egg on the ground as i pick up both of them with a rather confused look upon my face. 'Okay so the egg is like the glowstone from Artamiel, and the chest is just a loot drop chest. Makes sense, but i think i'll test my chest luck later knowing me if i try to open it now i'll just spawn another Burry from this chest and be forced to fight against it.' I think to myself as i keep both of those items in my inventory as i than glance around wondering what to do. having expected that to maybe lost longer than what it did as i than mentally go over the buffs i have equipped right now. I should just grind some mobs i basically have that equipped right now anyhow. I say softly in realization at that as a grin forms on my face as i decide to spend some good time prepping for a fight against my own loot mobs to make up for the quest boss.

#115257 BD:6+1=7 17x11=187-80=107  MD:8+4=12  Thorns: 84

Hestia: HP: 1682/1930    Energy: 153/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 ACC:2  Eva: -1  BH: 96 Heavy Momentum: (+6DMG) Rec:6   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Enemy-

Burry,Easter Mayhem: HP: 71/1500 l  DMG: 250 l  ACC: 3 l EVA: 1 l MIT: 80

Pressing my hand gently against my chest i let a green aura surround myself as i shoot back up towards full health to prepare me for the mobs that i am going to face off against by myself as i clench my fist for only a moment to prepare myself to have a iron grip and determination against the mobs. 'Well it is me against the mobs so shouldn't be all that difficult if i think about it. Though i think i'll only kill a singular group since at that point i can probably break even on what i am doing today. Since if i break even i can than worry about grinding in the future alongside a partner like Sey, or even Zandra to make things go by much faster.' i think to myself with a grin at the idea of working alongside the woman in gathering some unidentified gear, and seeing what kind of luck we can get from the drops at the very end maybe spot us a dungeon if we get particularly lucky.

Hestia: HP: 1930/1930    Energy: 141/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 ACC:2  Eva: -1  BH: 96 Rec:3  FM:24%   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Field medic=12 energy 462 Hp healed

Item change: Prometheus blessing to Snowglobe trinket

Seeing the appearance for four smaller little rabbits made of the same obsidian material i just sigh softly as i take out my sword and activate a sword art as a yellow light surrounds my blade. I look towards the four mobs as i rush forward towards the four rabbits and quickly goes for the sword art butterfly illusion. The blade arcing through the open air as i make my way towards them and cutting into three out of four of the mobs as within the area a miniature butterfly appears if one would view the attack from a distance. Looking at the four enemies i just grin at the rather well down first strike as a quarter of their health is just gone from that singular hit. I'm getting better at this whole grinding thing apparently seems like it is just a game to make sure that Sey and i, or Zandra and i just do the attack that is meant to  happen. Though i think i could afford to maybe get a nice taunt trinket for when i need to go full tank hate gaining person. Since if i grind like this with another person than gaining as much hate over them is necessary. I say softly to myself.

#115258 BD:2+5=7  22x8=172DMG MD:4+4=8  258-151=107   Thorns: 84
#115259 BD:3+5=8  172 DMG MD:6+4=10   Thorns: 84
#115260 BD:1 MD:10
#115261 BD:6+5=11  172 DMG MD:4+4=8  Thorn: 84

@Hestia:1502/1930    Energy: 130/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 ACC:2  Eva: -1  BH: 96 Rec:3  FM:24%   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Bunny minion 1: 604/860 HP | 258 DMG  3 ACC  -2 EVA
Bunny minion 2: 604/860 HP | 258 DMG  3 ACC  -2 EVA
Bunny minion 3: 860/860 HP | 258 DMG 3 ACC  -2 EVa
Bunny minion 4: 604/860 HP | 258 DMG   3 ACC  -2 EVA

@Hestia

Activating the sword art once more i manage to now cut into all four as i drop two into the yellow zone, one being close to it, and the fourth managing to just get hit though at the very least it was in the name of being a rather good hit if anything. Though that good hit was more so towards me rather than myself at it. Though my health bar seemingly didn't notice the hit overall due to just the sheer size of it being ridiculous and making it so that something like this isn't a thing to worry about at all. 'If i go all out i don't think i could ever be killed during grinding since even just this small health buff in field rations has been enough to keep me atop of my game in terms of surviving unlike where i was at last time i did this against a group of four mobs.'  I think idly to myself as i attack the mobs to pass some time as the game refreshes the sword art.

Action: Butterfly illusion
#115262 BD:9 18x8= 144DMG  MD:3+4=7
#115263 BD:4+4=8 136 DMG MD:1
#115264 BD:5+4=9 136  MD:10
#115265 BD:6+4=10 136 MD:2+4=6
321 DMG to hestia-96BH=225 total

Hestia:1277/1930    Energy: 130/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 ACC:2  Eva: -1  BH: 96 Rec:3  FM:24%   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Enemy

Diseased One: 376/860 HP | 258 DMG  3 ACC  -2 EVA
Diseased One: 468/860 HP | 258 DMG  3 ACC  -2 EVA
Diseased One: 724/860 HP | 258 DMG 3 ACC  -2 EVa
Diseased One: 376/860 HP | 258 DMG   3 ACC  -2 EVA

(@ mention is not being deleted so i'm just stuck with it )

Bursting forward towards the enemies again i cut into them each and every time leaving a trail of red pixels as igore the hits against myself as they all bounces off of my shield as i gaze towards the smaller rabbit infantry. Still finding it surprising how quickly these ones are falling compared to the previous ones i was fighting against back in the nature's treasure grinding area which might be a nice thing to note when doing such things in the future. though at the very least this'll be a quick little thing in terms of eliminating these and than moving on with my day. Glancing towards my familiar i see the lazy lion just off towards the side looking at me with a bored look upon his face as i sigh softly at that, but just nod my head in agreement since ever since we hit this Calrex based level cap the game has been way to easy. Which is rather good in all honesty in terms of protecting people, but in terms of needing to survive and use it as a means of getting to know people it has only been a hindrance since i can't relate as much to the lower levels or even talk to them without the frontline name following me.

Action: Butterfly illusion

#115266 BD:1 MD:8+4=12
#115267 BD:4+4=8 136DMG MD:2+4=6    Thorns: 84
#115268 BD:8+4=12  136DMG MD:4+4=8
#115269 BD:8+4=12 136 CD:11(+6) MD:2+4=6   220DMG total

428 damage ot hest-96=

Hestia: 945/1930    Energy: 121/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 ACC:2  Eva: -1  BH: 96 Rec:3  FM:24%   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Enemies-

Diseased One: 292/860 HP | 258 DMG  3 ACC  -2 EVA
Diseased One: 248/860 HP | 258 DMG  3 ACC  -2 EVA
Diseased One: 504/860 HP | 258 DMG 3 ACC  -2 EVa
Diseased One: 126/860 HP | 258 DMG   3 ACC  -2 EVA

That's something they don't tell you when you run to join up with the frotnlines. That you either run with people at your side who won't abandon you, or you'll lose touch with those with whom you were once on equal grounds with. I say softly to myself as i activate the sword art and bursts forward and cuts right through one mob as it bursts into red pixels as i strike the remaining three as two get reduced to barely a pixel of HP left over in terms of their overall health as the third one still remains relatively healthy overall. I would give anything really to go back to talking with Havok, talking with Reinholt. Now they're gone and i won't get them back since they've disappeared to every direction in the world. I say in a disappointed tone of voice remember those two players for being ones who seemed to have quite a bit of potential.

#115270  BD:10 MD:3+4=7   (enemy takes 236DMG)
#115271 BD:4+4=8 MD:3+4=7  (enemy takes 220)
#115272 BD:5+4=9  136DMG MD:10
#115273 BD:6+4=10 136 DMG

321-96=225

#115274  CD:5 LD:7+5=12  1720 COL, 2 mats, 2580 COL, 1 rare T3 rapier, 1 uncommon T3 consumable

Hestia: 720/1930    Energy: 108/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 ACC:2  Eva: -1  BH: 96 Rec:3  FM:24%   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Enemies-

Diseased One: 56/860 HP | 258 DMG  3 ACC  -2 EVA
Diseased One: 28/860 HP | 258 DMG  3 ACC  -2 EVA
Diseased One: 368/860 HP | 258 DMG 3 ACC  -2 EVa
Diseased One: 126/860 HP | 258 DMG   3 ACC  -2 EVA

Or Ayame, or even that other girl twilight something. Those two had amazing potential as healers and they've just disappeared as well. They were also some of the kindest people i've ever met in this game or at least had the pleasure to talk to. With Havok, Ayame, myself, and at least one other person that would've been a rather nice guild to have at our backs if they all just stayed instead of just disappearing by the time we could've had fun improving alongside one another. I say softly as i glance towards the side before focusing on the enemies ahead as i rust forward and cuts into them as two burst into red polygons and the other still lives as i gaze towards the enemy. These quests would go by faster and be more amusing for certain. I say softly as i glance towards the side to start thinking of what to say or do to put these thoughts aside.

#115275 BD:5+4=9 136
#115276 BD:6+4=10 136DMG
#115277 BD:5+4=9 MD:5+4=9  (220 total)

107-96=11DMG

#115278 LD:14+5=19 CD:6 4 T3 mats, 1 perfect T3 Heavy Armor, 1 perfect T3 trinket, 2580 COL
#115279 LD:15+5=20 CD:7  1720 COL, 2 T3 mats, 1 perfect T3 heavy armor, 1 perfect T3 trinket, 2580COL

Hestia: 709/1930    Energy: 96/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 ACC:2  Eva: -1  BH: 96 Rec:3  FM:24%   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Enemies-

Diseased One: 56/860 HP | 258 DMG  3 ACC  -2 EVA
Diseased One: 28/860 HP | 258 DMG  3 ACC  -2 EVA

Diseased One: 368/860 HP | 258 DMG 3 ACC  -2 EVa

I...i just have to leave that mirror for now i'm stuck i the present no matter how much i want to step into that mirror and just allow myself to live in a happier and better world where i don't need to worry about this stupid position. Where i can go back to a world and hangout with those i had known at that time and just try to find a way to make them stay. I say softly as i shake my head and activate legion destroyer as the light blue energy covers the blade as i rush forward and tears into the singular enemy left over to devastate its HP pool. Gazing at the creature i just use it more so as just a punching bag for emotional outlet which is helping a lot in terms of stability from getting too lost in thought from having the creature either start moving to attack myself, or my body going through the motions of legion destroyer so that i can defend itself to the best of its ability.

#115280 BD:10 19x11=209 DMG  mD:5+4=9  (total=293DMG)

11DMG to hest

Hestia: 698/1930    Energy: 88/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 ACC:2  Eva: -1  BH: 96 Rec:3  FM:24%   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Enemies-

Diseased One: 75/860 HP | 258 DMG 3 ACC  -2 EVa

With the next legion destroyer i watch as the mob bursts into another storm of red pixels as i just nod my head and puts away my sword and shield since the need for weapons have now passed as i equip my golden cloak and my shield again as my only means of defense through shield. Having the cloak as a nice way to make sure that i have sight upon the treasure chests that could've spawned area here if this was just a mobile quest upon this floor it stands to reason their might be a chest or two lying about. With that in mind i swipe open my menu and starts to shuffle through the various options until i find the one labeled search and detect asi activate the skill as i feel the focus sharpen within my vision as the more finer details of the land come into view. Time to find me some treasure to accompany all of this loot.

#115281 BD:10 209DMG

#115282 LD:5+5=10  CD:10  1720, 1720, 2580, 860 COL, 1 rare T3 trinket

Hestia: 698/1930    Energy: 88/172 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 ACC:2  Eva: -1  BH: 96 Rec:3  FM:24%   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Enemies-

Diseased One: 75/860 HP | 258 DMG 3 ACC  -2 EVa

Glancing around the sight of a treasure chest quickly comes into view as i walk on over towards it and than gets down upon one knee as i pull the item crate out with a grin across my face. The potential loot to accompany the plentiful amounts that i have had already being a rather nice dream. Especially since i have that easter chest now that i think about it. I say with the biggest grin across my face at the thought of being able to get something that'll be useful from that treasure chest as well. So two for one special today is the kind of thing that i can get behind in all honesty. I say with a small chuckle and a rather happy smile across my face as i take out some lockpicking tools and starts to get to work upon the chest. Which by that i mean i start trying to force the chest open by using my sword as a means to pop the lock open on the thing.

#115283 LD:18 treasure chest found.

After some minor fiddling and i see the rewards i let out a low whistle of appreciation at the drops that had been gifted towards me, and by proxy my dream of having more and better chances of getting some good unique armors to match Shield's in the future.  The only thing is that Calrex still stands as best tank and will stay that way i think because of the fact of that unique of his. Seriously the fact that it can even do that is just astounding. I say softly ot myself remembering what Calrex told me about his own unique skill, and than comparing it towards the hidden village quest where even than the trio of players were struggling for survival against the group of six bats that had been quite a challenge in and of itself. A defeated sigh escapes my lips at that memory of such an annoying quest as i just make my way forward back towards the main settlement to get some rest.

#115284 LD:17  3150COL, 8 T3 mats, 1 perfect T3 heavy armor, 2 rare T3 consumables