[F17-PP] Formation

I can't help but smile as i rest upon the hill overlooking the beautiful town of Athenea having given the coordinates towards @Morgenstern, @Sey, @Ruby, @Embers. Knowing that those four would be a good base for those who i know would have my back and myself having theirs at all times, and if anything it'll make for a good group of people that i can at least trust. The only question is how well Morg's mental state is, and how fired up Fireheart is going to be. Those are the two factors i can see making this more chaotic than what it will need to be in the very end. I say softly to myself as i look over the marble buildings as a gentle breeze washes over my body as i wear a vanity black t-shirt with no sleeves, and long grey pants. Wearing the crescent moon necklace around my neck that has the small bit of starlight in it.  My familiar laying besides me as the lion with fur as white as snow, and wings black as the night gazes towards me lazily as i gently start to pet him as his eyes slowly close as i chuckle softly. You're like a cat kuro. Always sun bathing. I say jokingly towards the lion as i only get a low grumble in response.

(No posting order is being enforced here)

Jack and Jill went up the hill, that's what people always sey. Now with those two jokes out of his system, he would walk up the hill in order to meet with Hestia. She called him over and he was bound to get something from this exchange, he usually did. And as long as he held the stalemate up, thing did not have to escalate further than they already have. Poor thing would have to be crushed if the decision had to be made, unless the one he would choose ended up doing something extreme beyond his limits. But nah, today was a day to just hang with someone who could be considered a friend, despite what he's heard from his lover. Nothing matched up in either story. Up he went before reaching the young lady, calmly greeting with a typical friendly tone. "Hey there, love. You summoned us over?" "Us" referring to him and Kyu, he knew little of her plans or what she intended to do, so other guests arriving on the scene will be a pleasant, or perhaps unpleasant, surprise for him.

"Shut up you dumb ass, i swear to god. I will pluck your feathers off one-by-one if i gotta...idiot" If looks could kill, the look Embers was giving her dumb-ass of a familiar would have gotten her arrested in the real world, again. The white-tailed hawk had spent many minutes 'pecking' at the girls new haircut. Her hair barely touched her shoulders now, as from before when it cascaded down her back. She liked it, but her dumb-ass familiar kept 'biting' her as it that'll grow it back! After the threat was made, Rowan simply stared at her with his eyes before simply giving up and resting on the girls bare shoulder.

The 17th floor was...well, a damn relic. What the hell was this floor meant to be, the age before people realized looking pretty meant jack all? The girl just marched towards the hill Hestia had pointed out to her, presumably to 'meet' the rest of the Radient whatevers they called themselves. A guild that was supposed to 'fix' the joke that was the front line right about now. Arriving at the hill wearing her 'civilian' clothes, short jeans, combat boots and a short singlet that was basically a glorified bra, she spotted Hestia, that damn lion thing and...some boy. Who the hell was he?

"Ya know, all this floor does is make me think...What if those Spartan people, ya know, the warrior badasses, had more than just spears...God can you Imagine goin' hunting with one of 'em?" Finding a nearby tree, Embers lazily leaned against it with a lazy grin. Some people were timid, meeting new people. That's the 'normal' behaviour, or you could be a Wolf, and bare your teeth at all the new pups in a pack. 

A familiar ping would snap him back from his thoughts, his eyes focusing once more on the layout in front of him. The grassy fields of the First Floor had remained as a common scenery of his last few weeks. Thinking on his own previous actions was a common activity as of late. Shifting his seated position, he would open the message. Simply coordinates from Hestia. A little bit ago, he had decided to follow Hestia as a means of... something. He didn't know what his future plans were. He was a man that had nothing to lose, and that was the worst kind. As he stood, the familiar shape of a white dragon circled him before landing on his shoulder. "Looks like we got something to do today" His leveling progression had stalled as well as... everything. 

Following the coordinates given to him, he would warp over to the seventeenth floor, many players steering clear of the orange crystal. He was wearing no armor or weapon, just a simple jacket and jeans. The only thing uncasual about him were his eyes which now looked as if they were constantly looking for danger. Quietly walking to the coordinates, his eyes would find the two familiar faces of Sey and Hestia but he had no idea who the red haired girl was. He stopped as he seen her, scouting out the new possibility of danger. He seen no weapon attached to her, and Hestia and Sey didn't seem to have anything against her presence as of yet. 

Finishing the last few steps he would look at the group, slightly bowing his head. "Hey" he would say subtly. His familiar, Celestane, would land on his shoulder and eye the hawk of Embers. As another predator of the sky, Celes had his own pride to prove. He was the master of the sky and no other. 

Ruby had yawned waking up in a time that was out of the times she is typically awake, typically speaking Ruby was a night owl and waking up later was just more... normal to her. However she needed to up a lot earlier to talk about a new guild forming. Stretching her arms upward in the air in her room she had stood up and got herself dressed in her casual attire then headed out toward the main settlement to head to the seventeenth floor. Teleporting to its main settlement she had immediately opened her messages to find her coordinates to the location then immediately started to head in that direction. Making her way there she had noticed that she was the last person to arrive, one person she saw she was completely unknowing over, and two she knew, one more than the other. She had greeted Hestia with a smile and a wave saying out to her "Heya, last time I checked I was the last person so lets get this party started!" she then looked over to the other three and re-introduced herself to @Morgenstern saying "Don't think we've fully met, I'm Ruby its a pleasure." then looked over to @Sey and said "Hey there buddy, been making tasty treats?" then lastly to @Embers saying "Hey there hot-stuff, names Ruby. Its a pleasure to meet you today."

I grin to myself when all four of the players i had requested showed up as i nod towards each of them with a grin from ear to ear. Closing my eyes for only a breathe moment i take a calming breathe to settle some anxiety about actually doing this since their barely is any direction with my idea, but i got to my best to make this the ultimate sales pitch. It's nice to see that everyone could make it today since i think that at least some of you got an idea of why i called each of you here, and if it isn't obvious it's time to create a guild together! I say with a grin across my face and a look of confidence within my eyes. And i'll leave your introductions to yourselves if you desire to do so. However, for myself you all know me, but the name is Hestia future leader of Radiant Sanctuary. The simple question is are you in or you out with standing together guildmates? I don't care to much about some hierarchy type of thing in terms of structures. The short and simple is that we work together and communicate together to try and make Aincrad better while also making sure we can be the examples and people that everyone looks up to. Since the frontlines aren't perfect i think most of us can agree to that. I say as i wait patiently to hear the response so far to what i've said as i glance from one person to the next to gauge a reaction out of them. Having general ideas of how each person will react though based on just pure personality.

(no posting order is reinforced post as you desire, but do try to aim for posting when you can so that we can keep this thread moving.)

The first to arrive after him was a brunette, that of one that portrayed herself to be some lone being that preferred to be antisocial. A blue collar for sure, someone he was bound to struggle working with in intellect if they couldn't bother to invite herself to this... Council? What even was this anyways? Not that she was bad or useless, perhaps someone who could inflict intimidation? Who knows?

Another one introduced himself into the scene, a familiar face with a lot heavier a set of equipment than he remembered, it really has been that long since that other Celestial became a thing. Hm... Regardless, there was something that didn't sit right with him, and it was Hestia's previous explanation when she described the state of the game. Then again, this blonde was a tank with likely a dash of damage to compliment it, so it wasn't like they were going to be running genocides anytime soon. Plus, he knew how to greet in the typical introverted way. More socially acceptable than silence, Sey will take it.

The last was unfamiliar to him, but she possessed a similar popular hue in her genetics, or perhaps just dye. Speaking of die, the dead air in the atmosphere faded when she greeted everyone individually, something he would work a small smile to in return. "Gladly, love. Happy to know you know the business." Because that was something he more or less left in exchange for hunting col. The system gave far more profits in less time, and he planned to go on a massive looting spree in due time.

Hestia soon monologued into stating that they set the example. It was an interesting bunch of players, but nothing that was self-destructive if his eyes measured people the way he knew them to. "In that case, we are, by default, a party. Would we be going into the frontlines and events as this set party or something? Or do we all just wear the label when split in different groups?"

The 'rallying' of this new guild, one that was supposed to kick the front liners into action..god it felt depressing. 4 people, one of them being here, wasn't gunna change anything. It was like acting a special forces team to topple an entire government, they needed more and more support every step of the way. Right now, it just lacked people. Lacked a leader, an Alpha who would properly take charge of the situation. Embers eyes were slightly drawn to the other girl, not Hestia, who introduced herself. Ruby. Embers eyed her up hungrily, before shaking her head. Maybe another time....

As for introductions, Embers had a pretty good guess they were all from the current front lines and knew each other, meaning she was the outsider..again. Some things never change it seems. Sighing, and giving her hawk a light head scratch "Names Embers, and i'll make this hella simple. I'm here cause Hes' asked me too be, because i think, given life, i know how to fix the idiots on the front line. Till that gets fixed, and all the other childish crap that they're letting bog 'em down...we ain't getting out of this game at this rate...And that pisses me off more than anything"

I look towards Sey and just shake my head at him with a rather calm look as i drop the serious demeanor quickly since at the very least there are some talks occurring already as i gaze between the four members besides myself. When we're storming the frontlines we won't be in the same group. We can't afford that kind of thing sadly..or at least i think we can't. It kinda just depends where things go in all honesty. It's a thing of can the frontlines at that moment handle such a thing, but in all honesty at least Morg, or you Sey will most likely be transferred to a different group because of the fact of offtanking needing to be a thing. I say honestly with a slight shrug of my shoulders thinking quickly through the members as i remember the current teams for floor twenty four as i then look towards Embers and grins towards her when hearing her talk about herself. This is just how she talks. Something you quickly get use to in all honesty. Despite what you might think on first basis i trust her with my life. I say with a grin across my face in a rather relaxed posture as i look towards the group of other players once more. So i imagine we're all in the only question is choosing a place for our guild hall to be at in my eyes. So time to see. I say calmly as i hit a single button after typing out each name.

@Morgenstern@Ruby@Sey@Embers

<<You've been invited to become founders of Radiant Sanctuary>>

YES                                 NO

The brunette was rougher it seemed with how she bluntly spoke. There had to be some sort of fire in the guild, this woman could hold all of that for him. Sey was merely ice, but dry ice is deadly under many circumstances. Tactics had to count for something. "Then call me Sey. We'll need that energy for intimidation, I'll execute threats if people don't start behaving." A chill of the snow, he was one to use a calm tone to say things that imply deadlier things, that was just how marketing worked.

"Mmmmm... Off tanking? I don't know about that one in all honesty. Kind of came in as an emergency back-up, but my original intention was to inflict as much damage as I could. After the floor boss on this one, I'd prefer to be a bit more towards scouting." Unfortunate since the frontlines needed tanks, but Sey hated putting his life in danger. Who knows how devastating the blows from the monsters would be? And if their run on the thirteenth floor is anything to go by, he would rather not have his health sink to such dangerously low levels on a consistent basis. And with that, the eagle-eyed Lynir would reveal, a weapon of... Absolute accuracy.

Hestia wasted to time to justify this "Embers" woman, though Sey liked someone who was harsher. They needed that brute force if they wanted fools to be set straight. And not much longer, a pop-up would show, an invitation to the guild. How lovely, it would be a simple flick and he would accept the offer. No contracts, just an invitation.

A cocky grin on Embers face grew as she stared over at Sey. She could smell it now. This boy pissed her off, so much. And the worst part was this time, she knew why. He was ice-coldy calm. There was a fire in him, but it burnt so cold it was pissing her off already. A near animal growl came out of her as Sey spoke to her. There was something so primal in her, that just could not stand him. She knew, at that very moment, she would punch him in the face one day.

The invitation to the guild popped up, and Embers grinned. Finally. Sure Hestia had been 'defending' her actions, but the reality would soon become clear. Those who could handle her would survive, and those that couldn't would burn up and die. It was just a game to see how long that would last at this point. Without any hesitation, the girl pressed the accept button. Why wouldn't she, for once, Embers felt like she belonged. For the first time in god-knows how long, the fire in her chest felt controlled. 

On her shoulder, the girls hawk pecked at her hair once again, causing the girl to swing her arm at the agile familiar and start swearing at it, threatening to turn her familiar into a soup, before raising her arm and glaring at it. The hawk landed on her arm, and the girl, despite her anger, gently stroked his head and even started preeming his feathers carefully. 

"So what's the plan eh? Surely we'll need some more manpower than just the 4 of us, or is the idea that us 4 got the mental-crap to kick the front liners teeth in?"