[F21-PP] Let's get this boss down before 9pm Easter << Easter Trio Boss: Burry >> (Zandra, Hikoru)

Spoiler

Floor 21
<< Easter Trio Boss: Burry >>
Level Restriction: 50+
Party Limit: 4
Time Limit: April 21st - May 21st (Must be completed in this time or rewards are forfeit)
Non-Repeatable 
Credit: Ruby

Rewards:

• 2 SP
  • Last-Hit Drop: Devil's Egg [Unique Item] - Changes the type of an item as long as applicable. Example: OHSS -> THAS
  • 1x Burry's Easter Egg [Unique Treasure Chest] - A unique treasure chest in the form of an easter egg, when opening roll LD. Look at the table below to see what your roll has given you. (Roll is Natural)
    • LD 1-5: 5000 Col, 10 T3 Materials, +1 SP
    • LD 6-10: 5750 Col, 20 T3 Materials
    • LD 11-15: 1 T3 Perfect Unidentified Armor, 6000 Col, 20 T3 Materials
    • LD 16-19: 1 T3 Perfect Unidentified Armor, 1 T3 Perfect Unidentified Weapon, 7000 Col, 20 T3 Materials
    • LD 20: Burry's Carrot Drill [T3 Perfect Weapon of Choice] - Enhancements: Phase / ACC / ACC / ACC

Requirements:

• Players must defeat "Burry, Easter Mayhem"
  • At least one full page of RP content (20 or more posts)

Summary:

Its that time of the year again, Easter! However... not everything is all fun and games, suspicious bosses have been found roaming the floors of 1, 11, and 21. On floor 21, Information Brokers have been going around informing high level players about a boss that had been seen roaming the caves of the twenty-first floor under the name "Burry, Easter Mayhem". Not much information can be told about the boss, however it has been heard that the potential reward could be worth your time. Cooridinates are shared of where it has been seen last, however arriving upon the exact coordinates, the boss that appears to be made out of the darkest materials possible turns around with its glowing red eyes, a basket full of eggs, and a weapon that appears to be a drill.

Outline:

roz2KYaREAGeQU_bZbzQ953x2heBnmoCLMvF5US5

<< Burry, Easter Mayhem >>
Stats:
HP: 1500 / DMG: 250 / ACC: 3 / EVA: 1 / MIT: 80
Abilities:
<<Obsidian Plated>> : Immune to Holy and Fallen Damage.
<<Bloodless>> : Immune to all Status Effects.
<<Drill Rush!>> : On a critical roll of 9-10, along with the LD being 1-10, Burry will activate his carrot drill and attack the player with the highest hate adding Stun and Bleed [Increased DoT damage to 50] to its attack.
<<Egg Bomb!>> : On a critical roll of 9-10, along with the LD being 11-20, Burry will pull a giant egg from his basket and throw it at the entire party exploding dealing its base damage along with partial phase(50% MIT) on LD of 11-15 and full phase(100% MIT) on LD of 16-20 [Does not need to roll for each player.].

Wandering around the many floors incognito wearing his robes to hide his identity and affiliations, Macradon scouted around the different floors for any news, since all that were on billboards, quest boards, and given to people by brokers had somewhat become common knowledge with which questlines were available, as well as which field bosses yielded what rewards and whatnot, but what Macradon was looking for was an event to happen. Within a few days of on- and off searching, Macradon heard the words spreading around an Easter quest happening soon if not already. Someone had spotted different Easter themed monsters around the three tens of floors, each with what seemed like increasing toughness. Hearing of this, Macradon would begin to scout around, focusing on this Event and its information. Over a full days work, Macradon came to the conclusion that if he were to attend this Event, he would have to fight the Tier Three boss. The boss has already be fought as of now, and it seems like it packs a good punch, has a medium amount of health for a field boss, but it also has an array of attacks as well as some heavy buffs against Damage over Time. Feeling like a solo mission would be difficult, Macradon called upon backup that he knew could come to his aide.

Hey,

I’m contacting you two right now because I’m in need of some help. You have probably already heard about the Easter quest, and I’m thinking of doing it myself, but from what intel I’ve gathered, I won’t be able to do it with Kairi, nor am I capable of Soloing it, so I thought I’d ask you two DPS players to come to my aide.

If you’re joining, please reply so I can plan ahead.
Meet me at the Town Square of Tomoika on the 21st floor in about 2-3 hours, prepare yourself, it’s probably gonna be a really tough battle from what I’ve heard.

Macradon would send away the message to both @Hikoru and @Zandra, hoping that this Trio would be able to face the Easter boss without much trouble. Rushing home, Macradon would take some time to think of a strategy. Both Hikoru and Macradon uses Hiding in their strategy for most efficiency of Alpha Strikes, while Zandra and Macradon are both good consistent DPS outputs. Hikoru will have an easy time hopping in and out of his Hiding and deal a good amount of damage while not being heavily targeted, it all seemed like it was gonna work out smoothly. Resting a bit in his bed, Macradon would nap for about an hour and then pack all of his necessary consumables with him, consuming them on the way as well at the rendezvous point. Sitting on a bench in the Town Square, Macradon would finish up his consumable, now wearing his full plated KoB armor with sigil and all, he hasn’t felt like it was time to get rid of this piece of equipment yet, so he had it stay for now. Belphegor was laying under the bench, relaxing while it waited for company.

< Damage Potion consumed >
< Hearty Seafood Soup consumed >
< Carrot Sauerkraut consumed>
< Beef Wellington consumed>

Stats:

Spoiler

Macradon - Lvl 79
1625 HP
173 Energy
4 Accuracy
2 Evasion
22 Base Damage
 (34 w/ Holy)
- (1 Base +7 Skill +1 Athletics +9 Familiar +1 Ferocity +1 Potion +2 Food)
131 Mitigation 
- (35 Skill +81 Armor +45 Food -30 Protein)

Items
Blade of the Dictator ............ // +12 Holy Damage, Phase
Armor of the Scarlet Templar ..... // +81 Mitigation
Templar's Necklace ............... // +6 Recovery, +1 Accuracy

Belphegor - Familiar ............. // +9 Damage

Battle Ready Inventory
Damage Potion .................... // +1 Damage
Hearty Seafood Soup .............. // +45 Damage Mitigation
Carrot Sauerkraut ................ // +2 Accuracy, +1 Evasion
Beef Wellington .................. // +2 Damage, -30 Damage mitigation

Health Potion .................... // + 180 HP on use
Teleportation Crystal ............ // Teleport to a designated town on use

Buffs
Damage ........................... // +1 Damage
Damage Mitigation ................ // +45 Damage Mitigation
Accuracy ......................... // +2 Accuracy
Evasion .......................... // +1 Evasion
Protein .......................... // +2 Damage, -30 Damage Mitigation
Rested ........................... // -2 Energy Cost first two uses in every combat
Relaxed .......................... // Increases HP regen by 15HP and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts. (Total of 60HP Regen OOC).

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +7 Damage
Heavy Armor                | Rank 5: +35 Damage Mitigation
Searching                  | Rank 5: +5 LD. +5 Stealth Detection
Battle Healing             | Rank 5: Heal 5%(78) HP each post In-Battle
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Gatherer                   | Obtain additional materials after a successful out of combat gathering based on a natural CD result.
Hiding                   | Rank 5: +5 Stealth roll
Extended Mod Limit       | Rank 2: +3 Mod Slots
Parry                    | Reduce incoming damage by 50%(rounded down)
Energist                 | Add 5xTier(15) Energy to your max pool

Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD
Survival                   | Heal 45 HP when out of battle
Familiar Mastery: Fighter  | Rank 3: +9(Tier x Rank) Damage
Meditation                 | Recover 3xTier(15) energy with post action. Recover 2xTier(10) energy if you are hit before your next round

Skill Mods
Precision                  | +1 Accuracy
Athletics                  | +1 Damage, +45 Health
Ferocity                   | Increases Base Damage by 1
Finesse                    | Rank 3: Decreases Energy Cost of attacks by 3
Reveal                     | +2 LD when searching for dungeons and labyrinths. You may also search for a sub-dungeon or labyrinth once every 15 posts (instead of 20)
Surprise Attack          | Cannot miss from stealth. +3xTier(9) base damage on first attack.
Vengeful Riposte         | Return 50% of damage(mitigatable) to target
Vanish                   | In combat post action to stealth. Free action in combat to stealth if mob has been slain

Tracking                   | Allows the user to track a previously-encountered monster, NPC, or other player. Negates all bonuses to the target’s Stealth Rating. After tracking, your first attack against the tracked creature cannot miss. Cannot be used in combat.

Hikoru sat at home, relaxing and enjoying his time in his bath when he received a message from Macradon, a player that he hadn't heard from in quite some time. He read it and nodded mentally to himself. He had heard about the bosses, and his group was given a large stack of paperwork. Luckily, he had his apprentice in charge of that part of work now instead of him, but he helped from time to time. He got up and put on his armor, the water drying off of him quickly as he donned his blue cloak, now with no powers but still the color blue that he had come to love. He walked out, nodding to his Apprentice, who nodded back.

"I'm headed out to take on the T3 Easter boss. Feel free to throw away any ones specifically towards him, as I'll come back with full info." He said, then gave a thumbs up. "Keep up the good work." Aru just nodded, bags under his eyes. Getting settled into his new work was being rough, but if Hikoru could do it, so could he. Hikoru gave a wave then went out of his home, the large stone rolling away as he walked out, heading towards town with the large rumble going on behind him, a few bits of rock from the roof crumbling onto his shoulders. He shrugged them off and went into town, his hood down and a small smile on his face, waving to the NPC's and acting a bit more friendly than he had in prior times. He saw Macradon sitting on a bench, his Cerberus familiar underneath him. Hikoru gave a small whistle, and Sir Rolland went to play with his Familiar, as he came over to Mac. "Seems to me someone's got a bit on their mind. Better bring it back to reality, or else a giant robot bunny will be the downfall." He teased, giving a smile. "It's good to see you Mac."

Stats:

Spoiler

Title: Master of Shadows

Level: 76

HP: 1550

EN: 152

DMG: 16
ACC: 3
EVA: 3
MIT: 79

Inventory:

2x  T3 Tears of Tranquility - +120 HP Restore
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Skills:

Grandmaster Dagger (+5 DMG)
Grandmaster Light Armor (+25 MIT)
Grandmaster Charge (+5 DMG first hit)
Grandmaster Search (+5 LD) 
Grandmaster Shadowed Path (+5 to Hiding Checks. +3 Base Damage when attacking from Stealth)
Grandmaster Battle Healing (5% Health regen per hit)
Novice Martial Arts (+4 Damage)
Extended Mod Limit Rank 2 (+2 Mod Slots)

Extra Skills:

Concentration (+1 ACC when used)
Martial Arts (Rank 2)
Survival (+15*Tier HP Out of battle & Not affected by environment)
Familiar Handling: Fighter (Max Rank) (+9 DMG)

Mods:

Sneak Attack [Assassin] (+2 Damage, Auto Attack, No stuns or status effects can trigger)
Athletics (+1 DMG, +10*Tier HP)
Precision (+1 ACC)
Vanish (Return to stealth using a post, automatically enter stealth after killing a foe)
Blindside (Gain +2 Stealth Rating. Natural BD rolls of 9-10 reduce the target's accuracy by 1 for one turn when attacking from stealth.)
Untraceable (Negates the effect of the Tracking skill against the user.)

Buffs:

Shadowed Path (Immunity to Passive Detection, 20% Damage increase when attacking from stealth, Do not gain Hate on a normal attack, Gain 1 Hate from a Critical attack)
Multipurpose (+1 Stealth Rating for one Post in a thread)
Relaxed (Increases HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts)
Clean (The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down))
Rested (-1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat)
Tasty (Turn 2 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed. Lesser Feasts created this way cannot be used outside of the thread they are created. Limit 1 item created per thread)
Item Stash (+1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot)
Filling (Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot. This can exceed normal Cook enhancement caps. Ex: A perfect T2 MIT food gives 35 MIT instead of 30)
Col Stash (+5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests)

Equipment:

Weapon: Dimensional Dagger: (+1 Phase, +2 ACC)

Armor: Shadow's Triumph (+54 MIT, +1 Light Momentum)

Accessory: --- Shadow's Gait (+3 EVA)

Familiar: Sir Rolland the Mini Pumpking (+9 DMG)

Zandras axe cleaved thru the floating crystal sword, reducing its health to zero. As she had accepted the rewards she moved the back of her hand across her forehead to wipe away the sweat. She was taking a few deep breaths when the familiar mail-notification was herd. She opened the mail and red thru it. She raised an eyebrow as she understood what it was about. ‘’So, an easter event. Wonder if it is that weird rabbit from that time. But probably not since Mac think we can take it down only three of us.’’ She looked at a nearby treetop where Zita sat, scanned the surrounding fields with her sharp eyes. ‘’Zita, time to go for bunny hunting.’’ Witht that the healer headed to town and the mighty kings-eagle left the tree with some powerful flaps of her wings. Zandra quickly threw together an answer.

Spoiler

Heyo,

On my way.

//Zandra

As the send button was pressed she also took out a few consumables. Maybe they wasn’t needed, but after the boss raid order, she had more then enough of them.

An hour or two later she arrived at the meeting spot. It looked like she was the last one to arrive. Zandra glanced at Zita to see if she would join in on the play. But she had placed herself on a demonlooking statue, scanning the surrondings for any possible danger. Zandra walked up to the couple of players and greeted them. ‘’Hello boys. Everything good?’’ she said with a cheerful voice.

Spoiler

Level: 81
HP: 1,725 (1,620(lvl 81)+45(athletics)+60(overhealth)
Energy: 162
DMG: 21 (5(weapon skill)+1(base)+2(2h)+1(athletics)+1(ferocity)+2(potion)+9(familair))
Mit: 118 (63(Inferno)+35(hvy armor)+20(mit potion)
Thorns: 30(flame aura)
Battle healing: 86
LD: 5
ACC: 3(item)

Gear:
See signature

Skills:
See signature

Mods:
See signature

Battle ready inventory:
Dimensional backpack +1 slot
Dimensional pouch +1 slot
Storage closet +1 slot

Amphibian war rally
Unicorn horn
Mass heal crystal x5
TP crystal x1

Mega slime farm(April)

Edited by Zandra

Looking up towards the familiar face, Macradon would smile, not really thinking of much other than the person in front of him now. As Sir Rolland went down to Belphegor to play, the three headed beast would raise itself in slight surprise from this … creature. The Cerberus’ fierce strength raised the bench slightly, forcing Macradon to stand up from the bench, but he planned to anyways. Belphegor, looking with its 3 pairs of eyes stared down at the little pumpking. Its eyes stared in curiosity and hunger, but knowing that his master would dislike the consumption of the snack, the three heads all wanted at least a taste of the fellow. One by one, the heads gave a good licking at the pumpking, and if he ran, so would Belphegor, he wanted all the heads to taste the pumpking.

While those shenanigans were happening, Macradon would stand up to Hikoru and extend a hand “Been a while, good to see you too.” Macradon replied with a smile. They had seen each other at the raids, but that’s about it, they hadn’t been adventuring much, and each for their good reason. Regarding the first comment that had been addressed at him, Macradon would reply “I’ve been having a lot of thoughts lately, mostly of Kairi and I. And a lot of other questions just flying around my perimeter, but I wanted to get to think of something else and feel the thrill of battle again.” he commented with a smile, trying to get to fight a strong opponent that wasn’t just another Laughing Coffin member or Laughing Coffin wannabes.

Not long after, the presence of a Golden Eagle appeared at the square, something that was quite unusual compared to the current surroundings. The avian scoured over the field, like a gargoyle on a pillar. Looking over at the latest newcomer to the gathering, Macradon would nod and smile “Aye, all good here.” he replied, then opening up the notes he had gathered. “I don’t know how much you already know of the event boss we’ll be fighting, but it’s gonna be tough. It has a lot of resistance if not immunities, as well as some fierce attacks that has a possibility of AOE spread. It seems like its defenses are pretty average, and its HP is around 2 boss bars, so it shouldn’t be the longest fight for us.” he would say, informing those that weren’t already updated on the event. “Do anyone need any preparation time, or are people ready to leave?” he would ask.

Hikoru listened to Macradon and nodded, hearing him out with what's been going on. He let out a sigh and pat him on the back, the man a little shorter than him, but was still far more intimidating than he was. "I've been there countless times, so trust me I know. If you ever need to talk, just know my doors open." He said with a small, genuine smile. Zandra soon showed up and asked how they were doing. He just nodded and gave a small smile. "Just going with the flow. Good to see you." Sir Rolland felt the lick of the Cerberus, and he didn't like it. It was hot, and it makes his outer shelling peel a bit. He backed away, but the other two heads tried to lick him. He soon ran, the Cerberus behind his tail- er, stump. Hikoru just sighed as he watched.

"Sorry Mac, it seems my familiar tastes good to your familiar. Let's hope we don't have to clean up Pumpkin bits, else I'll have to go on another familiar hunt." He spoke with a small laugh. He just nodded to Mac. "Yeah, I've read some of the rumors going around about them. There's three, all with different varieties of strengths. This one is the toughest, but I think it gives the best rewards, plus apparently, they are Tier locked, so this is the only one we can fight." He gave a small laugh to the thought. "I won't be using any buffs for this fight, so I think I'm set. I'll do what I can against this thing, and I'll hope to land my shots." He said with a thumbs up. 

Macradon and Hikoru both greeted her back. She raised an eyebrow behind her dark hair towards Hikoru as he said it was good to see her. Their latest meeting, only two of them, was not what you would call good. Probably he was just acting to not ruin the mood. So Zandra thought she could play along then.’’Good to see you too.’’ She replied and nodded.

After that she listened as the two boys updated her about the information they had. Herself she had been out hunting for the last week, so didn’t knew anything about the boss. If Macradon hadn’t contacted her, she wouldn’t even know about the event. ‘’I used the consumables on the way here to save some time. I am as ready as I will be. And about how much I know, unless what you guys said now, nothing. Have been out hunting for days and totlly lost track of time.’’ And with that Zita decided that the area around them looked clear. She left the statue and took her favourite spot at Zandra’s shoulder where she rubbed her head against her best friend.

Nodding at the two of his friends, Macradon seemed just as prepared as the others. “If that’s the case, let’s get going. The boss’s spawn points is localizes not too far from here, and if we just wander towards that area, we will at some point hear it’s machinery begin to run.” he said and then looked towards his familiar “Come, Belphegor.” Macradon commanded his familiar who quickly left from the fun and games it had with the small pumpkin to come to his master’s side. “Shall we?” Marcadon asked rhetorically and began to move towards the spawn field. “I’ve thought of a plan, and all these battle tactics have never been my forte, so I’d like your feedback. Zandra will have to tank the first few attacks while both Hikoru and I will be executing our Alpha Strikes. After that, I will join the fray and see if Zandra and I can juggle the attention of the robotic rabbit while Hikoru continues to attack from stealth. Inputs?” Macradon would share and ask while the group walked.

Edited by Macradon

Hikoru nodded and followed along Macradon, giving a small, low whistle to Sir Rolland, calling him back to his side. He listened to Macradon's idea of a battle plan, and he nodded. "That sounds like it would work great." He looked at Sir Rolland. "Stealth is our specialty. Let's see if you can keep up with us, Newcomer." He teased Mac, punching him lightly on the shoulder in a playful manner. He looked at Zandra. "So how has the Alchemy business been? I haven't been by in a while, and that's mostly because I'm entirely out of col." He said with a laugh. "Plus, I get the feeling you really don't like me that much..." He looked away. "For reasons I understand, and... I'm sorry." He spoke, then continued to walk in silence, Sir Rolland looking at his master curiously. He seemed okay but a few moments ago, did something happen? He looked at the girl that was with the party. He didn't recognize her, but her armor didn't look tasty, so he decided against trying to eat it. He just reached into the tiny nap sack that Hikoru had given the little creature, grabbed a piece of candy and quietly munched on it.

Zandra listened to Macradons plan and nodded to herself as she walked. Zandra walked half a step behind them so Hikoru didnt saw her rolling her eyes and smile when he teased Macradon about stealthing. Then he asked about her alchemy and... then he also said he think she didnt like him and he understand follow by an apology. Zandras steps slowed down and stopped as she looked at the black haired mans back. Was she really giving him that feeling? He apologied, meaning he wanted to restart? Like she had done with Jomei. It would be childish of her to ignore that.
She didnt knew where it came from, but suddenly she felt, happy. A smirk covered her face as she ran to catch up to them and Zita left her shoulder and instead started circling high above them. When she catched up to them she threw one arm each over their shoulders as she let out a cheerful laugh. "Haha. Lovely." she said without any sarcasm in her voice. "My alchemy is going as we say in Sweden käpprätt åt helvete. That means kinda not good. And low on col, understand that. Myself too. Im down to like 90k ish. Need to head out for another grind." she took a paus before continuing. "about the plan. So you like the girl to step in and get punched on when you hiding in the shadows huh?" she glanced at them one at a time. "I like it too, lets go for it."
Then she looked forward, her face turning more neutral. "Also Hik, dont mind that stabbing you did. I almost stabbed Macradon awhile back. I know you didnt wanted me to tell anyone, but Mac isnt anyone, and I think it will do us both good." she said and gave Hik a froendly smile.

Macradon would chuckle as Zandra threw her arms over Macradon and Hikoru, while also giving a jab at the stealth players “It doesn’t really have to be shadows, I could hide behind a rock and just wait for an opportunity, or just hide on top of something and jump down at the right time. Shadow’s aren’t really my thing, since my white armor doesn’t do good as to hide in shadows.” he said with a smile and just let her witty comments slide by. “Gosh darnit Zandra, stop stabbing people out of habit! It’s not healthy for you, or your stab victims!” Macradon said jokingly as the three would slowly get closer to the area where the boss would have the possibility of spawning. The dark blue ruin like scenery, as well as the overgrown nature that had taken over the place didn’t really give any kind of “easter” feeling … but as mechanical murder bunny didn’t really scream “easter” either, so it was all the same. Even though it was fun, Macradon had to break out of Zandra’s grip and draw his greatsword out of its harness on his back. “I need to try something, haven’t had much time to test it, so now would be optimal.” he said and got into a defensive stance. His guard low with his blade pointing downwards from his hip towards the ground, ready to be pulled up to deflect or block anything incoming. His body would shine a slight orange as he got into a right stance that would activate his <Parry> skill, preparing for him to do something against incoming attacks, though he wasn’t perfectly sure how it would pan out in the end.

< Macradon has activated Parry>

Hikoru waited to possibly hear yelling from Zandra, waiting for months of anger to bubble up from behind him, or to even get struck from behind by a giant ax. But, nothing came. He instead felt an arm wrap around his neck, and he stumbled a bit but caught himself as Zandra just smiled at him, admitting that things weren't going well col wise for her either. He just laughed and nodded. "Well, 90k is better than my 0." He said with a small smile. He then heard her talk about what he did, and a chill went up to his spine as he looked at Mac. Did she really just say that to him? If so, who else has she told? But, Macradon just shrugged it off, and HIkoru gave a breath of relief. He silently walked as he heard Macradon say something about trying a new skill, and he stood at a stance, and something in his mind rang that he was preparing a parry, or to prepare for fighting. He wasn't sure, but he knew that it was game time. He soon stood back, and disappeared into a nearby shadow, climbing up a stalactite and striking his dagger into the stone to use as a grip, waiting for the creature to appear.

ID: 115683 LD: 12+7=19 Stealth Rating

Roll:

Spoiler

ID: 115975 BD: 6+3-1-1=7 Hit! Fallen triggered! Charhe activated! 21+5+12=38x14=532-80=452 DMG

ID: 116665 BD: 2+3=5 Miss!

Zandra glanced at Mac. "Says the one that invote me to a player killer party." she said and winked at him. "Sorry for how I acted after it. If you would want me to join you for it, dont hesitate to ask. A nights sleep and I felt much better."
Then she looked at Hikoru that had totally changed from hearing her mention the stabbing to Macradon. "Hey." she said to get eye contact with him. if he didnt look on Zandra she turns is head with her hand. "Why are you looking like that. We all do stuff we regret. I will keep my word and not tell anyone. But Mac is the person I..." she got interrupted by a sound from ahead. She looked at where ot came from and saw a robot. "I guess the talking comes later. Hikoru, Macradon, do your things." and with that she activated her charge skill combined with strongest sword art. The black smoke that indicated her fallen damage had triggered was seen as well. Her axe cleaved thru the bunny. Zandra watched as almost a third of its health disapeared. "Guys, you better hurry or there will be nothing left for you." she said and giggled.

Health List -
<Zandra>
   1725/1725 HP || 118 MIT || 3 ACC || 0 EVA || 145/161 NRG (-16)
<Macradon> 1625/1625 HP || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 2 EVA || 173/173 NRG (+7) <Parry> <Stealthed Out of Combat>
<Hikoru>   1550/1550 HP ||  79 MIT || 3 ACC || 3 EVA || 152/152 NRG <Stealthed Out of Combat>

<Burry>    1216/1500 HP ||  80 MIT || 3 ACC || 1 EVA || 250 DMG     (-284)

Edited by Zandra

Macradon would go from a rather pleasant and friendly tone to a more serious tone when Zandra would mention their mission for Death Adder “It was for the greater good, Life Subtractor should not be allowed to flourish on this Castle.” Macradon said with a stern voice, he was a vile murderer, with multiple player kills under his belt, seemingly without justifications of any kind. The time quickly came when Zandra noticed a sound, Macradon, baffled by the sense that he of all the people present didn’t notice it, has his scouting skills gone rusty, or was it because of his new <Parry> skill’s activation that dulled his awareness of the surroundings? Macradon would shrug it off for now and perhaps try to do some research later, now it was time for the game face. “I’ll be taking my time.” Macradon said and he quickly relocated from the group, and Hikoru had already surrounded himself in shadows. Macradon would find the nearest possible object to hind behind while his defensive guard was still somewhat active, waiting for the right opportunity to strike with Belphegor besides him.

ID: 115976
CD: 8, Recovery Proc
LD: 2+5=7 Stealth Rating

- Health List -
<Zandra>
   1725/1725 HP || 118 MIT || 3 ACC || 0 EVA || 145/161 NRG (-16)
<Macradon> 1625/1625 HP || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 2 EVA || 173/173 NRG (+7) <Parry> <Stealthed Out of Combat>
<Hikoru>   1550/1550 HP ||  79 MIT || 3 ACC || 3 EVA || 152/152 NRG <Stealthed Out of Combat>

<Burry>    1216/1500 HP ||  80 MIT || 3 ACC || 1 EVA || 250 DMG     (-284)

Edited by Macradon
Spoiler

116656 BD: 8+3-1=10 Hit! Fallen triggered! Burn triggered! Fallen removed! Burn removed! 21x14=292-80=212 dmg to Burry

116658: BD: 2+3=5 Miss!

Zandra glanced back, but she couldn’t spot any Macradon behind her. It wasn’t any Hikoru anywhere visible either. She knew that she was relatively safe against this bunny. Still she couldn’t push away the thought that the two may have left her alone. They had both been at the meeting spot before she arrived, had they made up a plan she didn’t knew about. She gulped as her eyes went back to the bunny. ‘’This freaking stealth thingie.’’ She mumbled as she charged up her axe. ‘’Take this!’’ she shouted at the easter toy and her axe cleaved thru it twice, reducing its health even further. She then prepared for a counter attack, and it came. Well, the bunny attacked, but didn’t hit. If the boss wont hit me, Im probably fine even if Im alone. She thought as she prepared to deliver another attack. She though she herd something behind her, but that may only be her imagination.

Health List -
[2] <Zandra>
   1725/1725 HP || 118 MIT || 3 ACC || 0 EVA || 130/161 NRG (-15)
[0] <Macradon> 1625/1625 HP || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 2 EVA || 173/173 NRG (+7) <Parry> <Stealthed Out of Combat>
[0] <Hikoru>   1550/1550 HP ||  79 MIT || 3 ACC || 3 EVA || 152/152 NRG <Stealthed Out of Combat>

<Burry>    1004/1500 HP ||  80 MIT || 3 ACC || 1 EVA || 250 DMG     (-212)

Edited by Zandra

As the battle slowly began to erupt into chaos for the mechanical leporine. Even though Zandra was the one fighting it head on as a start, Macradon would have taken his time to set up properly to get the most of out his current skill set. As Zandra had delivered to attacks, Macradon felt like it was time for him to join the battle. Going from cover to cover, Macradon and Belphegor stayed out of sight of the bunny until he was in a good position to strike. When the time came, Belphegor dashed around and circled the bunny, going in as the flames erupted around its three heads and engulfed its body. The heat was minor compared to much else that could affect players, but on wild monsters it could pose a danger, and maybe some for a mechanical metal monster like this bunny. With Belphegor distracting, Macradon jumped out of hiding with his sword at an angle over his shoulder, dashing up close to the rabbit as he jumped up to give more leverage to his strike, slashing well into the mechanical shell of the rabbit.

ID: 116719
BD: 10, Crit +2! Holy Proc! Phase Proc!
CD: 11, Recovery Proc!
LD: 14+5=19 Stealth Rating
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer - 33x13-(80/2)=389 Damage to Burry

- Health List -
[2] <Zandra>
   1725/1725 HP || 118 MIT || 3 ACC || 0 EVA || 130/161 NRG (-15)
[3] <Macradon> 1625/1625 HP || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 2 EVA || 167/173 NRG (-13)(+7) <Parry>
[0] <Hikoru>   1550/1550 HP ||  79 MIT || 3 ACC || 3 EVA || 152/152 NRG <Stealthed Out of Combat>

<Burry>         615/1500 HP ||  80 MIT || 3 ACC || 1 EVA || 250 DMG     (-389)

Edited by Macradon

Hikoru watched from the shadows patiently. He had zoned out for a moment and had missed a good strike before Macradon had attacked, but he knew that another one would appear soon. He sighed to himself and moved around the cavern, throwing spare daggers he had into the stalactites around him, making footsteps for him to use to find a better point. After he adjusted his position, he waited for both of his allies to strike, jumping from the ground and charging forward, striking the giant mechanical rabbit from behind and dealing a large chunk of damage, almost as level as his comrades. He smiled to himself. He had been getting better, and it felt good to see. He smiled and looked at his friends "Sorry I'm late."

ID: 116725 LD: 12+7=19 Stealth Rating

BD: 6+2-1= 7 Hit!

Hikoru used Swarm: 16+3+5=24 x 14 x 1.20 = 403 - 80 = 323 Damage to Burry

Health List -
[2] <Zandra>
   1725/1725 HP || 118 MIT || 3 ACC || 0 EVA || 130/161 NRG (-15)
[3] <Macradon> 1625/1625 HP || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 2 EVA || 167/173 NRG (-13)(+7) <Parry>
[0] <Hikoru>   1550/1550 HP ||  79 MIT || 3 ACC || 3 EVA || 137/152 NRG

<Burry>         292/1500 HP ||  80 MIT || 3 ACC || 1 EVA || 250 DMG

Spoiler

116847 BD: 3+3-1=5 Miss!

116848: BD: 3+3-2=4 Miss! vs Macradon

Zandra let out a short sigh of relief when she was hearing two players charging against the bunny. She was stupid, there is no way in the world they would do something like that. She had entered battle together with Macradon to try to hunt down Death adder. It ended up in a two versus two encounter instead. But that didn’t mattered, they fought as good as ever side by side, defeating the murderers without much trouble. And Hikoru, yes she had done something he didn’t liked. And same with him. But they have apologized and decided to treat the past as past. Now, you have to look forward, upwards. They needed to go up, not stay in one spot because some event that they didn’t like.

As she herd @Hikoru words she smiled at him. ‘’Yeah, it was about time you show up. There is barely anything left for you now.’’ And with that, she loaded up her sword art, ready to deliver, hopefully, the killing blow. But it didn’t go as planned. The first sing missed, she must have been distracted by her thoughs, she adjusted her aim and swung it back at the boss. But now it was ready and simply dodged out of the way. She saw a shadow pass her as Zita came ready with its claws to rip the creature apart. But they didn’t had any effect at all, so she flew away, circling above them and ready to strike, strike sviftly.

Health List -
[2] <Zandra>
   1725/1725 HP || 118 MIT || 3 ACC || 0 EVA || 129/161 NRG (-1)
[3] <Macradon> 1625/1625 HP || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 2 EVA || 167/173 NRG  <Parry>

<Burry>    292/1500 HP ||  80 MIT || 3 ACC || 1 EVA || 250 DMG     (-0)

Edited by Zandra

With not a lot of health left, this event monster stood no chance against these frontliners, their sheer force of strength like this was sure to overwhelm it. With Zandra being able to distract it for the most part, Macradon has taken the attention of the rabbit, and it now seemed to be focused on him. Clashing with the bunny’s big drill like carrot, or is it carrot like drill? Macradon would use the robot’s own momentum and slide down under the attack, quickly making a sweep at the body of the robot, cleaving a good patch into the metal exterior and a good chunk into the mechanics of the inside of the rabbit. His blade glowed in a bright yellow, like a holy light emitting from the blade as his Holy and Phase both procced on the rabbit, but as it seemed right now, Holy and Fallen damage did not do anything to it, at least his Phase was still usable. "Alright Hik! It's up to you! Carrots are ripe for harvesting!" Macradon shouted for Hikoru to take the  final action and end the battle.

ID: 116869
BD: 9+3=10(13), Crit +1! Holy Proc! Phase Proc!
CD: 11, Recovery Proc!
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer - 23x13-(80/2)=259 Damage to Burry

- Health List -
[2] <Zandra>
[6] <Macradon> 1625/1625 HP || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 2 EVA || 161/173 NRG (-13)(+7) <Parry>

<Burry>          33/1500 HP ||  80 MIT || 3 ACC || 1 EVA || 250 DMG     (-259)

Edited by Macradon

Hikoru just chuckled at Zandra's comment, as it was true, the two of them had dealt a large amount of damage to the giant rabbit, and they had made it extremely easy to defeat this boss. Macradon dealt another large blow to the bunny, and he gave him the signal to attack. Without another word, Hikoru seemingly melted into the ground, disappearing from sight from the bunny. One of the many benefits of being the Master of Shadows, he barely gained hate and he could disappear from it's sight far easier than anybody else. He soon snuck around and stabbed the bunny through the back, the tip of his dagger appearing through the front side, right where the rabbits heart would be. He finished his sword art and backed away. The giant rabbit gave a whirr and started to steam out of it's ears, it's head spinning 360 degrees at an alarming rate, the whole body shaking violently and almost cartoonishly until it pixelated into nothing. He smiled and turned

"What do I win?"

ID:117043 BD:5+3-1=7 Hit!

Hikoru used Swarm: 14 x 16 = 224 - 80 = 144 Damage to Burry

- Health List -
[2] <Zandra>
[6] <Macradon> 1625/1625 HP || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 2 EVA || 161/173 NRG (-13)(+7) <Parry>
[0] <Hikoru>   1550/1550 HP ||  79 MIT || 3 ACC || 3 EVA |123/152 NRG 

<Burry>          -111/1500 HP ||  80 MIT || 3 ACC || 1 EVA || 250 DMG

Macradon would smile as Hikoru took out the last bit of health of the robot bunny. Standing up straight again, Macradon would sigh in disappointment. “I didn’t even get to try and use my Parry skill … I might just try to get someone to trigger it for me then …” he said, muttering the last bit as he was probably gonna go hunting to test out his skills again. Macradon would take in a deep breath as combat had finished and would sheathe his sword back into its scabbard on his back harness. As the sword slid into place, the flames of Belphegor went out and the three headed doberman went over to its master to sit by his side for now. A big screen congratulating the party for defeating the event boss showed up, and three egg shaped chests appeared, one in front of each player, as well as a smaller egg covered in gold in front of @Hikoru. Looking at the chest in front of him, Macradon would think out loud “Should I take it home and examine it before doing anything with it?”. He kneeled down to look at the chest, pondering of what it could contain, think a bit longer and then deciding “Nah I’ll open it.” he said and used a single hand to just throw the lid of the egg-chest up, opening the chest to see what it contents would be.

- Recovery -
ID:
CD: 9, Recovery Proc!

- Burry's Easter Egg -
ID:
LD: 18 - 1 T3 Perfect Unidentified Armor, 1 T3 Perfect Unidentified Weapon, 7000 Col, 20 T3 Materials

- Health List -
<Zandra>
   1725/1725 HP || 118 MIT || 3 ACC || 0 EVA || 129/161 NRG 
<Macradon> 1625/1625 HP || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 2 EVA || 168/173 NRG (+7) <Parry>
<Hikoru>   1550/1550 HP ||  79 MIT || 3 ACC || 3 EVA |123/152 NRG 

Edited by Macradon