[F21-PP] Let's get this boss down before 9pm Easter << Easter Trio Boss: Burry >> (Zandra, Hikoru)

Hikoru smiled as a small egg appeared in his hand. The last hit drop, a golden Easter egg. He picked it up and looked at it's stats. It was a good item, but he already had a snowflake, something that he was holding onto in case of emergency. He gave a whistle towards Macradon

"Hey Mac, catch." He said, and threw the egg towards him to catch. "That's for you. I'm sure you can make more use of that than I can." He said, a playful smile on his lips. "If you ever find a Holy and Phase Weapon that's Tier 3, make it a dagger and send it my way." He said with a chuckle close behind. He opened up his own egg that he had received. A piece of armor popped out, a large sack of col and a bundle of materials. He could easily sell the materials for more col, then identify his armor once he decided to get his shop up and running. He put the items in his inventory and smiled. "I'm good to leave whenever "

ID: 117149 LD: 13

To Hikoru: Perfect T3 Armor, 7000 Col, 20 T3 materials

So the boss was dead. He, or she, had falled by Hikorus hand. Did this boss had any last hit reward? Zandra dont remember if Macradon mentioned anything about that, and herself didnt had any information at all about this event. Would she ask Hikoru about it? No, would probably make her look gree... That was when she saw him throwing an egg to Macradon. It looked different then the chest she had got. Then he talked about if Macradon found one of the, if not the strongest enchantments on a weapo, he should make it a dagger and hand it to him. Zandra didnt said a word but ibstead looked down on her own screen. Damn, this treasure chest gave really shitty loot. She glanced at Hikoru. She still remeber her time as a dagger wielder. "Hey Hik, you can have this. I still remeber my own days as a dagger user." With that she sent the col she had got to the master of shadow. Then she turned around and started walkibg back to town.

ID: 117273

LD: 2

Chest reward:

5,000 col, 10 t3 mats and 1sp

5,000 col sent to @Hikoru

Edited by Zandra

The egg was tossed over to Macradon, and he would smile and catch it in the air, it was a Demon Egg, just like the last Easter boss dropped. This was useful, since he had used his Demon Egg on the Blade of the Ancients for his guild, which in turn did not end that well. With this, he would be able to hand a proper weapon over to Baldur, not that he needed the weapon, but it was just hogging up space in his inventory, and it was getting tedious to constantly manage one’s inventory with all these unique items that weren’t being used by anyone, which was a shame. “Thanks a lot!” Macradon would reply on getting the Demon Egg and smiled back “I’ll do my best to get that kind of stuff for you, but it’s gonna get expensive, especially since there aren’t too many merchants doing ‘cheap’ appraisals anymore” Macradon would say and begin walking towards the main settlement again. “Thanks for the help guys, it was really nice having someone to back me up on this one, I don’t think I'd’ be able to do it that well alone.” he said as the small  adventure was over.

Thread Completed
Acquired:
3 SP to @Hikoru
12134 Col to Hikoru
Perfect T3 Armor to Hikoru
20 T3 Materials to Hikoru

3 SP to @Macradon
7133 Col to Macradon
Perfect T3 Armor to Macradon
Perfect T3 Weapon to Macradon
20 T3 Materials to Macradon

4 SP to @Zandra