[F01 | PP] Getting Help to help others (Secret medicine of the forest)

I had just killed the second one of those plant creature thingis that had attacked me, when Mister macradon asked me how I liked the armour. It had protected me against the mobs attack and it felt nice and was not to stiff, so I replied "It's really good. Than you again Mister Macradon. I'll kill the big one with one blow for you."
When he then dashed forwards, slicing the last one of the nepents in half he told me he would kill it, so I could attack the big baddy, and even though I wasn't able t see it now, I knew it would be coming soon, as the quest changed. Now it told me to kill the variant and when I looked left and right I could see one of the nepents that was full of fruit walk towards us. This had to be the variant, as it was a little different from the others. I charged at it and started my swordskill before I was at it, so I could release it and hit it with the full blow. I sent it flying back and the moment before it reached the ground the shockwave hit it, sending it flying again. Impressed by my own attack I just stood there and stared at the monster I had just dropped below half HP with one blow. "Damnit, it's not dead already. So it really is some kind of boss of these beasts. If you want you can kill it."

ID# 116496
BD: 10 -> crit -> 5+2 = 7 *2 = 14 -5 = 9 DMG -> 6/15 HP

Runa:       59/60 HP   |   2/6   EN |  5 DMG | 29 MIT | +2 LD | +1 ACC
Macradon: 1625/1625 HP | 172/173 EN | 19 DMG | 35 MIT | +3 LD | +2 ACC

Nepent 1: 0/7 HP | 3 DMG
Nepent 2: 0/7 HP | 3 DMG
Nepent 3: 0/7 HP | 3 DMG
Nepent 4: 7/7 HP | 3 DMG
Nepent variant: 6/15HP | 5 MIT | 10 DMG
Ignores Mitigation on MD: 10

Edited by Runa

Macradon would nod and smile at Runa’s reply, it was good that she didn’t feel uncomfortable in her armor, that it didn’t hinder her in any major way. With the comment on taking out the oncoming Nepent variant, Macradon would stand back and watch her do her job. Macradon would watch Runa be able to take a good chunk of the Nepent’s health. He was impressed, since it was indeed a boss type monster on the first floor, and that she could take care of it this much, she probably didn’t need his help on taking out the nepents, though Energy could’ve become a problem for the lower levels, which Macradon didn’t think of much, since he had quite the energy reserve to use. With a simple nod Macradon would rush up and make a horizontal cleave with his greatsword, taking off the last health of the boss monster, which didn’t seem to really have been that much trouble for him, but alas, the level difference was great, so it made sense. With the loot roll, Macradon was quite confident that they would be able to get the needed loot for this quest, as his luck modifiers for loot was quite high with his current equipment, as well as skills. And as he anticipated, they got the <Nepent’s Ovule> quest item. “Runa, seems like we got the quest item.” Macradon said and would send over the item through the trading system for Runa to finish her quest.

ID: 116503
BD: 6+2=8, Hit!
CD: 6, Recovery Proc.
LD: 18+3+5=26, Nepent's Ovule found!
Sword art used: Base Attack - 19-5=14 Damage to Nepent variant

Runa:       59/60 HP   |   2/6   EN |  5 DMG | 29 MIT | +2 LD | +1 ACC
Macradon: 1625/1625 HP | 173/173 EN | 19 DMG | 35 MIT | +3 LD | +2 ACC

Nepent 1: 0/7 HP | 3 DMG
Nepent 2: 0/7 HP | 3 DMG
Nepent 3: 0/7 HP | 3 DMG
Nepent 4: 7/7 HP | 3 DMG
Nepent variant: 0/15HP | 5 MIT | 10 DMG

Edited by Macradon

After I had attacked and not killed the monster I had told Mister Macradon to kill it, so we would be done with the quest, and indeed he did. He simply attacked it with his sword once again without using any fancy moves and the monster dissolved into pixels. This time I noticed some display appearing in front of him and as I had already killed some mobs before i knew it was the loot. After he had pressed something, he told me that he had gotten the medicine we had come for and handed it over to me using the trade window. I accepted and with the medicine in my inventory I decided that it was time to head back to the village that needed it to finish the quest. "Thanks, we will now head back, so I can finish the quest and get all the experience I need. Thank you already for helping me with this Mister Macradon."

We made our way back to the village and after I talked to the NPC and handed the item over to him the quest changed from its status to completed and I got to accept the rewards. There wast much of a monetarily reward, as it was just 200 col for each of us, but I got a cache with bonus experience which I was really happy for. It would help me get a better tank and defender of sweets and would probably boost my level a little. So i quickly accepted the rewards and turned to Macradon and said "Hey Mister Macradon, this was super fun and it's a pity our adventure is over already. How about I come and visit you once I'm a little stronger and we can go and have another adventure?"

OOC: you can reply to this one, after that I would add the summary post and close the thread if you're okay with it

Edited by Runa

Macradon would smile and shake his head at Runa “No need to thank me, I’m just doing my job.” he said and agreed to return back to the settlement. “I don’t think you really needed my help that much, the only thing that you were lacking in this fight would’ve been endurance, your energy reserves are low for now, but as you level up, the longer you can stay in fights. At the current time, your only saving grace if you were to have taking this quest alone would’ve been your armor to keep you alive throughout the fight. With all the experience you’re gonna get, you’ll become a proper defender that can stay in fights forever!” Macradon said and emphasized the last part with a smirk and a raised fist. Making their way back to the Town of Beginnings, the two would end their small little adventure, and Macradon would smile at Runa’s remark and reply back “Aye, sounds like a good plan. I’ll see you when you’re either ready for a new adventure, or for some new equipment.” he said and would make his way back home again.