[PP|F03] Cowboys make great bounty hunters <<Worn out Welcome>>

Arthur had heard about hunting elves out in the woods on the third floor. These pointy eared freaks are always so frickin’ snobby in these sorts of games. I reckon I could take them down a peg. His hand falls on his dagger as he walks through the streets towards the shop offering the quest. His eyes scan the other players because these quests are always boring, and he would like to bring someone to talk to while he killed the enemy. “Howdy sir, would you like to accompany an old cowboy on a little adventure?” His question answered with a roll of the eyes and the player he asked walking away. This same reaction coming from a few more players until he approaches another man. His hat is removed before his southern drawl carries out a question. “Howdy sir? Would you like to take a walk with me? I might have to kill an elf, but that’s beside the point.” He smiles, his cigar dancing as he does.

@Ragnarok

Edited by Clyde

Ragnarok had looked around on the floor, it wasn't like the first floor at all, he came here as he heard of a quest easy enough for him to do... but looking around things just looked so... different. There wasn't many players at all, and looking around it had contained elves that almost... despised Raganrok for some reason. He had simply just shook his head and looked back forward just walking towards the area they had said the quest giver would be. After stopping for a moment to find directions another man had walked into him, Ragnarok almost had half a mind to yell out "Excuse me" however he didn't seeing he immediately removed and gave him a introduction, Ragnarok had simply cracked a small smile and said out to him "Eh, its against my better judgment to walk with a complete stranger, but you look friendly enough. I got to kill an elf myself, or at least find the quest giver for it. Plus I'd appreciate the extra power as I don't know whether or not I could be it." he said to him.

@Clyde

Clyde’s hand comes up and scratches his beard. “Then what’re we doing standing here? We’ve got an [censored] to whoop.” He claps, turning and walking towards the shop that so many people had told him about. The spurs on is boots made quietly walking to the shop and getting out impossible. His black hat finds its place on his head once again as he enters the shop. “Howdy sir, are you the one who wants that elf dead? Because I’ll gladly take the poor guy down.” He says, the blacksmith explaining the story behind the quest while Clyde smokes and listens. These npcs alway take forever to explain things. If only there was an option to skip. His hands wrap around his belt buckle in the classic cowboy pose. “Well, me and my posse will get this mangy dog and the bounty will go to that buckaroo right there.” he points towards Ragnarok, as the blacksmith nods and offers to give them armor in return for their troubles.

@Ragnarok