[PP-F1] Not So Pointless Fluff <<Easter Trio Boss: Furry>>

April 23, 2026

"It never crossed Fione's mind that Arabelle would be assigned this responsibility. Though that isn't to say Fione didn't have any faith in Arabelle. Fione's reasoning was only based on past events and the current circumstances. You're not even going to accompany them and yet - " [...] " - How curious. And to think it's only been a few months. That person... love must truly be blind."
[...]
"Yes, Fione guarantees that it's harmless. But wouldn't it be quite the humorous thing...?"

"My, my, Fione. Are you just bored or are your standards starting to lower by the day?"
[...]
"I won't do it. I've seen so many of those already that it's turned boring. I believe it has for you, too. " 
[...] 
"Besides, I'm already on my second chance. I would rather not take any impulsive action this time around."

A disbelieving hum.

"Curious. How curious"

"I'll always have the better catchphrase, you Arabelle rip-off."

To: Dustin, Jinx, Mace

Goood morning, and Happy Easter!! Or happy day-after-Easter. Remember the cute purple-haired girl from the dragon quest? I'm messaging to gather you guys in a team effort against that limited event boss! o(〃^▽^〃)o

But, really, I'm just giving away free info. I've got the exact coordinates to the quest's starting point, but I can't join you today. I'm bringing along someone else who's interested as a replacement though. So no awesome DPS action from me, this time~.

Consider this whole thing a thanks for carrying me through the dragon quest last time.

(PS. Arabelle will always be the cutest DPS player. :P)

"I think it's part of the quest objectives, so even with my coordinates, they'd still have to look around."

"Laaame," complained the small purple-haired girl from where she was seated on a bench with her elbows propped on her knees. Arabelle wasn't dressed in her battle attire and neither was the quiet girl seated next to her. She eyed the oversized green hoodie Mishiro wore over a black undershirt, and looked back up at her favorite scout with a sweet smile. "Can't you stick around and find it for them or something? Come on, give them a taste of that delicious +8 LD bonus, da--"

"It- It's not even that much, so it should be fine!" He said quickly. Very quickly. The ferret on his shoulder chittered at her disapprovingly, and Arabelle relished his red face as he tugged at his hood and glanced at the ever-oblivious Mishiro. The small purple-haired girl brought her legs up to the bench and pulled them close to her chest. Oh, so her opinion mattered more. She scoffed. "Like I said. It won't show for someone who exceeds the level limit like me, so if your team wants to fight that boss, they'd have to search for it themselves. Didn't we already run through this earlier?"

They were doing just that, and she remembered him saying the same thing yesterday. But Arabelle had been paying too much attention to the cake he bought her.

She remained silent - intentionally remained silent for too long.

Claude uncrossed his arms.

"Arabelle...?"

Arabelle was feeling a bit nice today. 

"Hey, I'm so--"

"...that delicious +8 LD bonus, daaarling~!" 

"Ehhhh? That was not what you were going to say earlier!"

"You were thinking something else. No wonder you were so embarrassed. Perv."

"What else was that tone supposed to imply, you damn midget?"

They were both grinning at this point.

"Maybe it was all in your head, you incompetent scout."

"Says the DPS build who can't even deal any more than one damage to that dragon!"

Beside them, the quiet girl - the third wheel to the conversation - let out a sigh.

Spoiler

Tags: @Mishiro @Dustin @Jinx @Mace

Quest Objectives

• Players must roll LD to find Furry, to find Furry they must roll 15+ to be able to battle him. (Players may roll whenever they wish to do so).
  • Players must defeat "Furry, Fluffy Avenger."

Please place your stats in the first post. Pre-battle post order depends on who replies first, but this is liable to change when we engage in combat. Also, don't worry about the party limit. Arabelle will leave this thread once she hands an item over to Mishiro.

Edited by Arabelle
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dustin received a message from the short purple haired girl, the fun member of his guild. She’s cool, but I can’t get a read on her. He decides to head towards her location, but on his way stops by his shop to see if he needs to grab anything. His checklist only reminds him that he needs to work here more often so he leaves, making sure everything is in place. Should I send her a message and tell her I’m on my way? Nah, I’m sure she knows. He cuts through the back alleys of the town of beginnings only to see the taller man who he recognized as a high leveled player instantly, having met him at the Christmas party. “Hey Arabelle, how long’s it been?” The part where she said she wouldn’t be accompanying them had slipped his mind for a moment, a frown taking it’s place on his lips as he remembers. “Oh yeah, you’re ditching us, that’s too bad... I was gonna show you what I’ve been up to since the dragon.” He turns towards the only other male there and smiles holding out his hand for a fist bump. “Name’s Dustin in case you don’t remember.” He says, acting like a classic teenage boy with this man he had only ever met once before, and when he did he made a comment on his rather dashing looks.

He turns towards the player on the bench, bot recognizing her in the slightest. Don’t tell me she’s one of the shy types... they always ruin the fun. He holds his hand out for a handshake towards Mishiro, “As you probably just heard, my name’s Dustin.”

His attention moves back towards Arabelle. “Oh crap, did I get here first? Wow, I really need stuff to do...” he looks around in hopes of seeing someone else.

Spoiler

STATS——————

LVL: 22

HP: 440

EN: 44

DMG: 11

MIT: 14

ACC: 1

EVA: 2

BH: 4

SKILLS——————

Martial Arts - Rank 5

Light Armor - Rank 1

Battle Healing - Rank 1

EQUIP——————

(Perfect)Starlit Wave: 3x DMG

(Rare)Death’s Reach: 1x MIT, 1x EVA

(Rare)Deus Tempus: 1x ACC, 1x EVA

@Mace@Jinx

Edited by Dustin

staring a bit to the ground I really did not know what to do, a Lot has happened lately, from hunting a dragon to meeting someone and even get to speak more. Sure this is all new to me but I don't want to do this, My friend list is good and I don't need... Before I could finish my thought I got a ping, looking around at first before opening my message. Reading into it I let out a sigh and nod to myself, Guess I have to, Someone needs to do their job, It's not like I want to help, I think before standing up and taking my leave to the location of the meeting.

Once getting there I spot quite a few people and from the corner of my eye I can see Dustin walking up, He seems in good mood, Well better to leave it like that. As I walk up I keep myself quiet and just give a small wave to Arabelle as she looks at me. Then hearing Dustin say he was the first Mace got out a small giggle revealing herself, "No, not really, you... Just walk fast to help someone," I say standing next to Dustin. I make a bow as I see the other people who I did not know, "Name is Mace," I said fast and looked at the group here who seemed quite a bit of ragtag of people but it was good I think.

Spoiler

Stats:

LVL: 13
HP: 260
DMG: 4
MIT: 47

Skills:

Heavy Armor 2
Block 2
Warhammer 1

Sword Art:

[x2 Stun] Power Strike (5 Energy) - The user slams their hammer into the opponent's chest with a powerful swing.
[x3] Upper Swing  (3 Energy) - A single upward swing aimed at the jaw of the opponent.

Items:

• Perfect | Taunting Smasher [Taunt 1, DMG 2]**
  • Perfect | Valkyrie's Wall [MIT 3]**
  • Vanity | Beginners Heavy Armor **
    • x3 Starter Healing Potions [Heals 50 HP] *
    • Empty
    • Empty
    • Empty

Dull gray eyes watched fluffy white clouds drifting across Aincrad's virtual blue sky. The sketchpad on her lap was opened to a page with an unfinished sketch of the building directly across her with a familiar, cloaked figure leaning against its outer wall. She could picture the resulting image in her mind very clearly. Walls made of weathered stone, an open window with a wooden frame to the figure's side, and vines dangling off the rectangular flower pots on the building's second-floor balcony. It was a pretty picture. But - she was feeling particularly uninspired today. She had a pencil in her hand, but she couldn't bring herself to translate her ideas into physical form. Perhaps it was just her nerves from going on a quest after so long, or the dull echoes of Arabelle and Roman's banter in the background. The girl quietly snapped her sketchpad shut. 

"No, I remember you! From that Christmas event, right?" She heard Roman say cheerfully from where he stood, leaning against a wall across the bench currently occupied by the two girls. Mishiro glanced in his direction in time to witness the pink-haired scout exchange a fist bump with a familiar man. A member of the team Arabelle had assembled today, she assumed. Mishiro recognized him, not only as Arabelle's friendly guildmate from the Christmas event, but also as a completely different person from another event that occurred just a few days before the fair. Unsure, she glanced at the small purple-haired girl at her side. She didn't know what she wanted to ask for. Reassurance? An introduction? "...And also Arabelle's guildmate. I'm surprised I haven't seen you around since that event. How's it been?"

Mishiro placed her sketchpad back into her inventory. She looked up to see the tall boy in front of her, introducing himself with his hand extended.

She never liked making hasty judgments. But when it came to that person, it was... difficult to stay rational.

"Mishiro, spelled with the Japanese characters for 'white' and 'depth.'" Mishiro took his hand and shook it in a very firm, business-like manner. He was nice, friendly. He seemed to get along with Roman. Roman only spoke to good people. She let go of his hand and folded her hands on her lap. Her dull gray eyes flicked up to him, then quickly found interest in something slightly off to the side. Then when a girl dressed in heavy armor arrived, she would repeat that same introduction. "Arabelle asked me to take her place today. I hope I can measure up to her performance." 

She had it backwards, to some extent. Mishiro had heard about the event boss a little too late, and by the time she asked Roman to find her a team, all of the T1 members of the guild were in established teams already. To which he directed her to a smug Arabelle, who bragged: "My team composition would be more fun than Claude's completely risk-free formation, anyway!"

...that was not something to be proud of. She could only trust in Roman's assurance that Arabelle at least knew what she was doing.

"Speaking of which. Aniki, did you forget to return the items you borrowed from me?" She was talking about her gauntlets and trinket. He had taken it out from where she usually kept it in their shared inventory yesterday, claiming that someone wanted to borrow it. That was fine with Mishiro, but - she scrolled past 50+ different variants of scented candles, scrolled up, and still couldn't find her items. For good measure, she checked her personal inventory as well. "They aren't in the inventory..."

"They aren't?" Roman approached their bench. The scout opened his menus and also checked his personal inventory, to no avail. "Right, I forgot! Arabelle borrowed the equipment from me yesterday, so it should be with her right now."

Both were almost completely in sync when they turned to look at the small purple-haired girl. Mishiro's blank expression was a stark contrast to Roman's strained smile.

"Please tell me you have it..."

Spoiler

❄ BATTLE STATS ❄

❄ STATS 
Level: 5 - 12 SP
100 HP
10 Energy
1 Damage
27 Mitigation

[H: --] Mishiro: 100/100 HP | 10/10 EN | 1 DMG | 27 MIT

❄ EQUIPPED 

• [T1 - Perfect] Tenebris Nix (Heavy Armor Set): [Image] Interlocking black iron plates held together with cloth and mesh, and combat boots of the same color and material. The main armor piece covers the user's torso and is especially cold to the touch. Reduces the damage taken by the user. -- Enhancements: 3 MIT

❄ BATTLE-READY INVENTORY

• [T1] [x3] Starter Healing Potions -- Heals 50 HP
  • [T1 - Demonic] [x1] Eggnog: A hearty drink that warms even the coldest soul, and seems to give a blanket of warmth to those who drink it. -- Enhancements: 1 Safeguard, 1 MIT

❄ SKILLS
blank

E 

❄ SWORD ARTS 
blank

Edited by Mishiro

Sleep was about the greatest thing in the world to Jinx, outside of maybe food, but it was a close battle. Hence why the girl was where she always ended up, curled up in a bed on the 22nd floor that belonged to her guild leader. He'd been letting her stay at his for...since she joined the guild. She didn't have a home per say, so it had been a moment of joy when he'd let her stay..and never asked her to leave. Although, that sleep was interrupted by a message. 

Jinx had to admit, seeing Arabelle message her made her smile warmly. She wasn't sure why, but she knew she'd taken a positive liking to the scythe-wielding girl. Even if she did seem a little brash, she was a good person. The amount of really useful advice the other girl had given her, Jinx would always be thankful for it. That's why when she saw the introduction to do a quest, she didn't even bother to read the entire message before making her way to the teleporter. 

It didn't take her too long to arrive, and she smiled brightly seeing everyone she knew! Mishiro, Arabelle, Dustin, Mace, Rom...Claude. She smiled brightly up at them as she walked over.

"I'm so sorry i'm late...i...i was napping at Stryders. I..I haven't missed anything have i?" She had a hope she hadn't but it was impossible to tell sometimes. LAst time she was late, she'd been yelled at and then it didn't seem to matter she was late...She hoped the people she considered her friends wouldn't hold her tardiness against her. 

"Maybe a month or so," she said with a smile. It had been a long time - by Arabelle standards - since she last saw her second-favorite guildmate, so she was not at all disappointed that he didn't whip out a sugary treat as soon as he arrived. For now, his presence was enough. Arabelle stopped swinging her legs. "My, my. Did you miss my company, Dustin? I'm busy right now, but the two of us can always take a quest later if you want." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and crossed her legs, giving the boy a smirk. When she spoke again, her voice was sweet and her words held a thinly-veiled challenge. "One month or so was enough for a level boost. What do you say?"

She didn't miss Mishiro's apprehension when the quiet girl took notice of her new teammate. Arabelle looked over to her and mouthed the words "all good?", which Mishiro then failed to take notice of. Miffed, the small purple-haired girl turned her head forward to wink at Claude who seemed to be content with silently waiting for the rest of the team. - What are you looking at? It better be me. - She watched Mishiro shake Dustin's hand at the corner of her vision. She didn't see anything particularly out of place, just stiff, old Shiro-chan. Maybe it was just some anxiety at getting dumped in an entirely new team. But - the cutest, and most considerate Arabelle had thought of everything! - that was the exact reason why she asked the Other Girl to tag along. She didn't invite her because she was a good tank or anything. Oh, god, no. She had the numbers, Arabelle would admit. But she would rather have done with a team where its main tank was not prone to suffering a mental breakdown in the middle of combat. Rather, she knew the two were friends (ew) and having someone familiar would get the quiet girl settled in easy.

"Dustin's my guildmate, if you don't already know. Hey, Dustin! Shiro-chan wants to ask, are you single?

Arabelle braced herself for an incoming punch. Or maybe just an exasperated look. She thought it would be a good way to get a reaction from the otherwise stoic girl. 

"My name is Claude. I won't be coming along, but it's nice to meet you."

She looked in Mace's direction. The odd, bipolar tank was the only person he didn't know, hence the introduction. Still not moving from the bench, Arabelle raised her hand and waved. She spoke up after Mishiro finished her introduction. "Welcome to the party, Mace! We've got Dustin, Shiro-chan, and you. One more left." She dropped her hand and smiled. This one, she did invite because she believed Mace was a good tank. Her fingers curled around the edge of her bench and, under her breath: "Of course she's the last to arrive."

Claude approached and it was only at that point when Arabelle picked up on the conversation between the replacement DPS and the scout. She could practically feel Mishiro's stare burning into her and the thinly-veiled suspicion in Claude's smile. There had been talk of Mishiro's equipment - Arabelle had thought it was strange she wasn't wearing her gloves toda--

Oh. 

"Ahahahaha..."

"So you don't have it."

He was still giving that obviously forced smile but - oh, god, that flat, disappointed, condescending tone! Her nervous laugh turned into a giggle.

"Your third-floor shop, right?" Claude sighed. He was already bringing out a Teleport Crystal from his inventory. "Out of all the things you had to forget... Sorry if this would hold the rest of you back by a few, but - "

"Hold on. It's not there either." Arabelle's hand went to the back of her neck and she had a sheepish smile as she brought up her menus with her free hand. "Someone else borrowed it from me and they haven't given it back yet. Ah, don't worry though, they're definitely going to return it!" Her gloved hand clenched to a fist and a fire burned in her ashen eyes as she grinned. "I made them swear on their life." 

"I get the feeling you just scared them away for good! Besides, why are you passing around Shiro's equipment, of all things?"

"I know! But up 'til now, Shiro-chan wasn't even interested in leveling and you said her equipment was lying around unused in your inventory, so I fiiigured..." Arabelle shrugged. She continued scrolling down her inventory, and the holographic windows bobbed up to follow her movement as she suddenly stood. The small, purple-haired girl clapped her hands together in an apologetic gesture. "Alright. I am so sorry, but they really needed it! I promise I'll inform you both next time, but really, I wasn't expecting them to take that long with Shiro's equipment!" She lowered her hands and behind the semi-transparent windows, she tilted her head and smiled. "I'm sorry again. Please accept my apology! I'll make it up to you later! Let's see..."

"It's fine! One apology is enough!!" She found the way he turned red and very consciously averted his gaze cute. (Claude always found it difficult to stay mad when she showed that unexpected side of her). It took him only a moment to recover, to which he crossed his arms, and looked back at her. "So, what will you do now?"

No suggestions. It almost felt like a challenge.

What would she do?

"Alright~! Even with half the DPS, my calculations say no one's going to die!" She could practically hear Claude internally face-palming. From her inventory, Arabelle pulled out an axe that would be very familiar to Dustin. A pure black two-handed battleaxe - not as large as her scythe but still certainly quite large - with red lines running along its blade in a spiderweb motif. It emitted a strange black smoke when she swung it around. She weighed it on her hand and handed it to Mishiro. "I'm serious. With Dustin's DPS still on the table, it should only take less than five rounds. And, you can't exactly back out after going all this way now, can you? So, here. Even without the weapon skill, you can still inflict damage with Bleed, and the two tanks would keep the Hate off of you. For now, just use this, okay?" 

The Other Girl stumbled over her words as she announced her appearance.

"Don't worry. You didn't miss that much." Arabelle turned her head and stared. She took note of the change in the Other Girl's appearance. Claude addressed the Other Girl and on his shoulder, the ferret recognized the shielder and chittered happily. It left its master, scampering down his arm to hop onto the Other Girl's head. 

What was this?

"But we are heading out a bit later than expected. Come on, everyone! I'll lead you halfway to the quest area. We'll talk as we go there."

"Yeah, let's go~!"

Arabelle left Mishiro's side and took Claude's hand as he started them off to the coordinates.

Spoiler

Trading to Mishiro:

• [T1 - Rare] The Widower (2H Battle Axe): A black battle axe with a reddish gleam. The handle has a red webbing on it and the pommel is shaped like a spider. The blade releases a red smoke. -- Enhancements: 2 Bleed

Arabelle will exit the thread on her next post. No rolling yet.

Edited by Arabelle

Claude had returned Dustin’s fist bump and Dustin smiled at him. “It’s been good man, and I think Belle should throw some more parties like this, you seem like a cool guy.” He responds.

Dustin’s eyes followed the conversation as it happened, and was completely and utterly confused until the small purple haired girl said something about Dustin directly, and if he were in an anime a chibi version of himself would be hit by an arrow saying “forever alone.” He gets lost in the conversation yet again before she pulls out the axe that someone other than Arabelle picked up from the store, and Dustin’s mind began to wander. Wait, that wasn’t Belle that bought that. He shrugs it off as some people like to keep their purchases a secret, or maybe The lady owed her money, his guess was as good as anyone’s. Besides, not like he cared, he still made money off of the exchange.

”Five rounds? I didn’t think this thing was that strong. Or wait, you don’t know how much damage I do.” A severe lack of a sword should be throwing everyone but Jinx off, but no one even bats an eye. “Okay fine, I guess the only person who has been keeping tabs on me is the only one who gets a snack.” He pulls out a small piece of cake and hands it over to Jinx. Another piece comes out and Dustin starts breaking pieces off and eating them by himself. He looks over at the dark haired girl and hands her a cookie, offering one to Belle as well. “Nah, I bring snacks for everyone, especially my two favorite guild members.” He smiles politely, and finishing his cake.

@Mace@Jinx@Mishiro

Edited by Dustin

As I look at the two people introducing themselves I give both a weak smile and shake the hand of the Girl called Mishiro. Oh nice, this is not what I wanted, Now I have to deal with more, Better to get myself a good job here then, I thought to look at the two others. The man looked to be quite a strong player for sure even maybe even frontline material. Maybe I would ask him but IM not sure if I want to even ask at all. Looking at how the conversation went on I kind of lost about what it was and glanced over most of it and just kept quiet the whole time as I crossed my arms while my shield was still on my arm. All this talk was about an item that Arabelle seemed to have borrowed from the other girl, what the trouble for one item I thought a bit. It seemed that Dustin kind of ignored me but I was okay with that as I only was here to protect him, not that I wanted to be here and make friends.

For a moment I was completely still and heard another voice walk up, Turning around I saw Jinx walk up who seemed to be late. No matter as soon as it was done we would need to move right away as I don't want to wait much longer. It seems the rest wanted to go too now as Arabelle said they seemed to be ready. I tapped the floor a bit waiting for the all go, it took not long as the man said he would be leading us. It sounded nice but it was clear this event was going to be just 4 people and we had 6 people right now. "We going now then?" I asked without any sign of emotion on her face or in my voice.

@Mishiro @Jinx

Arabelle and Roman talk too fast. Aside from the former's occasional dramatic pauses, they spoke with hardly any lapses in their conversation, as if they were simply following a pattern that had been outlined in their subconscious by hundreds of previous iterations. "I can pull out if it causes too much trouble. I'll find another team to take the quest with when I get my items back." Mishiro tried to insert herself into the conversation, though she herself wasn't sure of what she just said. The purple-haired girl had gathered the team at her request, but now she was wouldn't be any help without her DPS. She folded her hands on her lap and didn't say any more.

They weren't having it though.

"Is it really okay?" Mishiro stood from her bench and accepted the weapon. She gingerly weighed the two-handed battleaxe in her hands and moved to imitate the purple-haired girl's default fighting stance, down to her grip on her scythe. Shifting uncomfortably, she found herself constantly readjusting her grip on her new weapon and redistributing her balance. It was unfamiliar and plain awkward. Two slots of Bleed allowed her to do damage even without the weapon skill, but the bigger question was, could she land a hit with a weapon she never used before?

She loosened her stance and looked back at the team. Mishiro still had some doubts, but the small purple-haired girl was turned away from her and still speaking to Roman. It was difficult to insert herself, especially now that the girl seemed adamant on her joining. Turning back around, she quickly pulled up her inventory and traded her green outerwear for heavy armor and combat boots, and procured an additional brown coat and axe sheath. She stepped closer to the group but remained silent, staring off into the distance.

"It's nice to see you here, Jinx. Are we going now?" She didn't express much surprise at seeing Jinx, rather she was somewhat expecting it since the shielder happened to be guildmates with her best friend. Mishiro sheathed her weapon at her back the same way Arabelle kept hers, and when the small purple-haired girl playfully tugged on Roman's hand and skipped forward, starting them off on their walk, she would fall into step with Jinx. "Do you and Arabelle always go with this team setup? If so, do you have any strategies in place? Or... perhaps anything I need to know about?"

She already knew she wasn't going to deal much damage, but she could at least coordinate with them.

Also walking alongside her was Dustin.

"Thanks...?" She didn't know why it came out like a question, but she bit into the cookie he offered to her with only a slight reservation. She didn't want to distrust him at this point, moreso that he was on good terms with three people she knew well. Mishiro did, however, notice that Dustin didn't count Mace as one of his 'favorite guild members.' She finished the treat and averted her gaze. "It's good. Where did you get it?"

They passed the safe zone's gates, and the pair up front gave no indication of leaving.

"Hey, hey, slow down!" Roman laughed. Whatever conversation they were having was interrupted as he stopped and held the small purple-haired girl back by their linked hands. "I wasn't too serious about being behind schedule, so what's the rush? There's no point to all this if we just leave them behind."

The girl who had been trailing after them eventually caught up.

"You're not leaving?"

"Halfway," the scout clarified. He let go of Arabelle's hand and turned to her. "Leah said I should slack off today, so I assigned myself the task of gathering your material requests." He had a note of cheerfulness in his voice that wasn't at all rare but to some degree, felt different. Bandit chittered happily - as if mimicking its master's tone - from his position on the shielder's shoulder but made no move back to its master when his green eyes flicked over to the ferret. "I would've wanted to stay and watch for a bit, but that boss would never spawn if I'm that close. Guess I'll have to watch you fight some other time."

"We already sparred this month. Or do you want another one? I'm free to duel later." She stopped at his side and gently bumped her knuckles against his arm, tilting her head as she asked her question. "No enhancements, though."

They both remembered the absolute beatdown. To Roman's embarrassment, it wasn't in his favor.

"Nein. Once a month is enough."

He was faced with the younger girl's small, triumphant smile.

"Anyways... got your equipment ready? Let's keep going."

They moved further out into Floor 1's grassy plains. 

Spoiler

Receiving:

[T1 - Rare] The Widower (2H Battle Axe): A black battle axe with a reddish gleam. The handle has a red webbing on it and the pommel is shaped like a spider. The blade releases a red smoke. -- Enhancements: 2 Bleed

Edited by Mishiro

It seemed...that Arabelle would not be joining them. Honestly, she was a little surprised if she was honest. The Scythe-user was the heart of any party, and yet, she was opting NOT to do it with them. What confused her was why the girl invited her for the quest, only to not get involved herself. It didn't make sense to Jinx, however...maybe the girl had a plan? She just had to assume that was the case, and the girl let out a soft sigh...until she spotted Bandit! She smiled brightly as the little familiar came over to her, and she, despite not having any snacks, petted the familiar. It wasn't hers, and yet, she lvoed it so much. It was so small and cute! Part of her was a little guitly she didn't have...

Her mind was istracted by a smell...food! She turned and saw Dustin...offering her a slice of cake! "Ohhh..t-thank you so much Dustin" She had to admit, this was becoming a very pleasant common occurance. Every time she interacted with Dustin, he fed her food. Part of her wondered if this was something Dustin did because he was nice, OR if he was trying to control her. But if she was honest, she didn't care. Food was the way into her heart, always had been. 

As she chewed her cake, she turned to see Mishiro talking to her. The girl tilted her head a little at the question as she processed the question, and shook her head "I don't think so. Normally, i set myself up and let the monster came at me...a-and everyone else sorta surrounds it...Just make sure, the tanks can do their jobs" She said smiling softly. She'd been in a few fights where her allies would get higher aggro, and take damage. She was a tank...she needed to ensure, they stayed behind her. 

"Kill it in two hits, kill it in one, my estimate of 'Easter bunny dying in under five' is still technically valid! Guess you've gotten strong enough to talk like that now, huh?" The small purple-haired girl had spun around to look at him with her usual smile. Her ashen eyes flicked down to where Dustin would usually keep his sword sheathed, finding that he didn't equip it even as they started walking. "I suppose those gloves aren't just for show now? That's kind of cool, Dustin~. Hey, hey, if Shiro-chan had her gloves with her, you guys could've had a duel! MA versus MA! Would it be an even match or an absolute beatdown, I wonder?"

Now she was walking backward with his hand still held tightly in hers, keeping her balanced and guiding her forward? backward? wherever they were going. She trusted he wouldn't space out and lead her straight to a post. "That's unfair. I would have hung out with you anytime, dummy." Miffed at the fact that the Other Girl was now closer to her second-favorite guildmate than she was - really? that made for her third strike! absolutely unforgivable! - Arabelle looked at the Dustin with a dissatisfied pout that lasted until... he gave her another one of his treats. Stars were practically shining in her eyes as she accepted the cookie. Forgiven! 

Claude better be taking notes.

Once she finished her cookie though, she half-crossed her arms and huffed.

"All you needed to do was send me a PM. I'm always available for one of my favorite guildmates. And..." Arabelle suddenly let go of Claude's hand and she looked straight up at Dustin with an expression that wasn't as cross as it had been earlier. "--I was waiting for it, you know?" 

K'O! 

She smirked.

"Besides, shouldn't boys usually be the ones making the first move?"

She could practically feel the person beside her slowly latching onto the conversation he had previously been ignoring. Arabelle turned right around and latched onto his hand, but internally, she was laughing. He could only be feeling one thing at this point! Anything else was impossible! Now, she wondered with a small playful smile dancing on her lips, what would he -

"What if they're both guys?"

Effortlessly redirecting the conversation! Subtle, and at this point, she couldn't exactly bring it up anymore lest she risk tarnishing her reputation. Boring, but effective!

"Lame," commented a disappointed Arabelle as she picked up the pace.

It didn't take long for the group of six to pass the safe zone's gates. At some point, Mishiro approached and the three walked side-by-side for the rest of the trip. It felt like that first day, with her and Claude engaged in some conversation about whatever topic came to mind, and the dark-haired girl occasionally offering a comment. Arabelle had the feeling that moment from the first day had never repeated itself until now.

She would have dwelled on it, but she wasn't a Mishiro. Sentimentality? Sweet, but she could only take it in small doses. 

"We're here. It should be straight ahead from here."

The scout had led them straight to an open field. No trees or cover in immediate sight. 

"Hey, hey, wait a second. I thought part of the quest involved searching?" Arabelle crossed her arms and frowned. "The mob isn't even that small. Where would it even be hiding?"

"It's a rabbit. Where else but underground?"

Oh.

"Arabelle and I are splitting from the team at this point." Much to the Other Girl's dismay (and Arabelle's vindictive delight), he retrieved the ferret from where it had rested at the Other Girl's shoulder for the entirety of the walk. "It's not that special, for an event boss. It has some EVA you might not be prepared for, so I'd suggest leading with a stun before your main DPS attacks. Also, Dustin, watch your Hate. Furry has a stun attack, and it'll be a lot of trouble if the main damage dealer is out for a round. Otherwise, just stick to your roles and you'll be fine." 

Arabelle liked it when he spoke in that more formal, detached tone. But - wait, that was supposed to be her role! It was her team, so it should have also been her briefing!

"One other thing! I hope this doesn't affect everyone's decisions in a negative way, but Shiro-chan can't die!" Now that everyone's attention was on her - as it should be - Arabelle gave a smug smile. "Literally. A little birdie told me players under level ten can't die to this boss. Dunno why, maybe the game's giving free giveaways? If Shiro-chan's HP drops to zero, she'd be automatically teleported back to the safe zone. But~, that also means she'd fail the quest. Don't neglect her though. I'm just saying this so you guys won't end up panicking if her HP starts to drop. Which is possible, I think this one has an AoE."

"Shiro already knows what to do in that case." He rubbed the aforementioned girl's head, the fond gesture slightly messing up her hair. "Stay safe. Send us a message when you guys are done, alright?" Claude lifted his hand and turned back to her. "Let's go, Arabelle. Where are you heading, anyway? Important enough to pass up on an event quest?"

"Oh. I'm going on a date." Arabelle responded nonchalantly. She accompanied her words with a gesture at her casual clothes - even as they exited the safe zone, she hadn't worn her battle attire - and innocently tilted her head to the side.

Claude smiled.

"Of course you are."

And, to the (probable) confusion of the team, the two went off in opposite directions.

Spoiler
Arabelle exits the thread, along with Claude and Bandit (sorry, Jinx~). With that story part over and done with, all semblance of (post) order has been removed! Post and roll to your heart's content! ...until someone rolls an LD 15+, anyway.

To which we'll follow a new order:

Mace -> Jinx -> Dustin -> Mishiro [+mob]

Or we can interchange the first two if Mace is the one to find the mob.

May the dice be in your favor!

Edited by Arabelle
"I'll be fine," she quickly assured. It was an added glimmer of sunshine to an already bright day. Mishiro only gave a small smile as an outward reaction to that familiar gesture, and stepped back quietly when he turned back to Arabelle. She tried to process what he suggested earlier, and she quickly realized he hadn't given her any special instructions at all. The girl turned to her new team. "I'll try to inflict Bleed as much as I can, but I'll have to stop if my Hate goes over Jinx's."

When the two left, she didn't allow herself to dwell on Arabelle's words. She at least wouldn't panic if her health reached the red zone, but she wouldn't act any differently aside from that.

"Let's go." 

It didn't take them long to reach Roman's coordinates. Mishiro looked around, aimlessly at first. Open field, still no obvious cover in sight. "Where else but underground?" The green grass extended far into the distance and swayed gently with the breeze. Peaceful sight, but not for long. 

"Big area," Mishiro commented. She adjusted the axe on her back - carrying it still felt awkward, and she didn't like how its handle grated against the back of her armor whenever she moved. "We're looking for a burrow. Let's split the team to cover more ground. I'll head to the east. Do you want to come with me, Mace?"

She had noticed that Dustin seemed to get along better with Jinx rather than the blue-armored tank. 

"Don't stray too far though. And give us a ping if you find the boss, and I'll do the same. Good luck on your searching."

As was settled, she headed for the east and activated her <<Detection>>.

Spoiler

ID: 116370 | LD: 13

Edited by Mishiro

Dustin ignored the girl with purple hair’s joking and then turned to Jinx with a smile on his face. “Hey, we ever gonna kill the next dragon? I need some money, and quests are boring on your own.” He says. Not long after, the two most talkative people leave Dustin with his best friend, his rival, and a complete stranger. “So, Mace, what have you been up to as of late. It’s been a while since we’ve checked on each other, and proper rivals should keep tabs on their rivals.” He says, pulling his hands up and holding one fist out towards her. Not expecting a fist bump (but let’s be honest, a fist bump would be awesome) Dustin smiles at her. He could play it off as something he used to do with Kadin before a fight as a way to keep their eyes on the prize.

His eyes scan the field and yet a burrow seems to hide itself from his gaze. Something about this situation made him nervous. Mishiro can’t die, but Jinx can... oh no, if the thing hurts Jinx at all it’s dead. He slams his fist into his palm and smiles. His hand reaches back as he pulls his hood up and slides his hands into his pockets. “Jinx, you good? Don’t wanna get too far from my best friend in the event of an emergency.” He shouts to make sure the girl is within earshot.

—————————————

ID: 116453

LD: 12(fail)

Edited by Dustin
Mishiro bent down to look at a very conspicuous wooden sign.

"I want to play a little game! Come play hide and seek with me! ;) - Furry." 

They were in the right place after all. She knew never to doubt Roman's coordinates. The shielder and her guildmate remained in sight until Mishiro's search led her to a sudden downward incline. Pale blue eyes expressed no outward emotion as she turned back to glance at the other pair, a few meters away from her and Mace. Outlined in a friendly blue, the two figures were a stark contrast against the muted colors of the environment. There was some distance between the pair, but they were talking, it seemed. It wasn't something she was too concerned with, but seeing Jinx getting along well with Dustin put her at ease. "Let's check here." The girl turned back to her partner and waited for her to catch up before they descended down the plateau. 

Looking down, they immediately spotted the objective. Had to circle around it even; it was a burrow twice as big as the ordinary, nested at the point where the grassy slope met the lower ground, and outlined in the unmistakable yellow color of a quest objective. Mishiro circled around Mace so that she was situated at the girl's side and quickly sent off a ping to the other two, along with their location. She felt a glow of pride warm her from within at the thought of her small accomplishment of finding the event boss, and a triumphant smile tugged at the corners of her lips.

When the rest of the team arrived, she would only spare a moment to glance at them. "Everyone ready?" At their affirmatives, Mishiro decidedly stepped forward. The girl reached behind her and, in a swift but slightly awkward motion, drew her axe. Black smoke trailed after the weapon as she raised it over her head. She twirled it once and caught it, and a loud burst of sound reverberated throughout the air as she slammed its head against the ground in front of the burrow. A minor shockwave traveled outwards from the axe's head, past her legs in one direction and entering the cave in another, disturbing the creature within it. From inside, she thought she could hear it shifting.

The girl pulled up her axe and retreated behind Jinx. Mishiro almost smiled. "What better way to say we found it than to knock at its hiding spot?"

--And come at her knocking, it did.

Spoiler

ID: 116461 | LD: 18

[H:0] Mace: 260/260 HP | 26/26 EN | 4 DMG | 47 MIT | 1 Taunt
[H:0] Jinx: ??/?? HP | ??/?? EN
[H:0] Dustin: 440/440 HP | 44/44 EN | 11 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | 4 BH
[H:0] Mishiro: 100/100 HP | 10/10 EN | 1 DMG | 27 MIT | 2 Bleed

<<Furry, Fluffy Avenger>>: 250/250 HP | 50 DMG | 25 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA

Abilities

• <<Creme Egg Power>>: On an MD roll of 9-10, Furry will eat a Creme Egg adding 10 DMG on a roll of 9, and 15 on a roll of 10.
  • <<Bunny Frenzy>>: On a CD roll of 9-10, Furry will use both of its legs to hit the player down with the highest hate adding “Paralysis” to its attack.
  • <<Rabbit Rampage>>: On a CD roll of 11-12, Furry will hop on the ground causing an earthquake effect adding “Area of Effect” to its attack (Does need to roll for each player.)

Post order goes as shown in the stats. Just edit if I got some of the stats wrong. As the last person to go, Mishiro would be rolling for the mob.

Tag @Mace.

Edited by Mishiro

I was out it a bit as she followed the group while my head was in mine mind thinking of a plan to go over this, If We get the Stun of early it will lose the Evasion and we can get off easy hits with it, Yet its evasion seems to have something of a boost as it been said. Getting that into account Jinx needs to be ready to howl at the creature. Meaning Even if I hit it Jinx does not have to use Howl Yet as I'm a tank too and I can take the hits. But still missing is no option and hitting is a must, yet without any boost to my Accuracy, the change of me hitting this thing is 30% what is not a high number at all meaning I would be missing quite a few hits for sure. Thinking about it now I would need to pay more attention to my surroundings quite a bit more.

Snapping out I hear Dustin Ask me something, "Um Eh EH!" I panicked a bit as he spoke to me directly, Still not really used to this but he was maybe one of the first people I spoke to in this entire game. "Just... Trying, I guess... Not much more. Need better Gear... Like... More accuracy," I said to Dustin looking to his fist as he was holding it, Is this was my brother calls a fist bump, I thought before slowly bumping my fist against his a bit awkward, "D...Did I do it right," I asked him quickly.

Following Mishiro Now, Thinking a bit again in mind I nodded "Ye...YEAH, hold up!" I said to Mishiro following her behind and looking around for this small little monster that for sure could be a pain in the ass if they did not kill it before it was getting a hit on them with the AoE. I looked left and right slowly following Mishiro, She seemed like the person who takes charge and a bit better than her companion Arabelle, Sorry Arabelle It is true, But still, she seemed to be the quiet type as well. While I held my hand to my chin slowly thinking and a bit of daydreaming about tactics and how bit our change is to defeat this thing, he boss jumped out before Mishiro only for me to notice that Mishiro went behind me. Quickly I got out my Hammer and Shield and held it up so no matter what.

As the rest got here I looked over to Dustin knowing my plan now, I needed to hit this thing so everyone could get off a free hit and most likely it would be dead within one round even. Getting ready to swing my Hammer at the bunny looking thing I nodded and ran up to it, As my hammer started glowing and I went down for the swing I saw that the bunny looking thing Jumped up missing my swing by a mile. Jumping back as it was trying to land on me I looked over to Jinx, "Uh Plan B! Jinx Could u... howl, According to your Mitigation and my thinking U would probably take the hit without any real damage or even any at all. Then for the rest of u Hit him, Dustin, U have a high Damage skill Use it and once you hit it, It would be easy to kill it the next round. However, Watch out as I think it has both a boost in Accuracy and Evasion as well. If not we need to get it stunned and or Paralyzed by any means as one AoE attack could mean danger for Mishiro," I said very fast going over my plan and thoughts again knowing this would be the way to go having Dustin deal the damage killing it hopefully in two turns with both hits.

Spoiler

ID: 116872 MD: 4-2=2 Miss! Used Power Strike (stun) *2, Missed attack, Lost 2 Energy

[H:0] Mace: 260/260 HP | 24/26 EN | 4 DMG | 47 MIT | 1 Taunt
[H:0] Jinx: ??/?? HP | ??/?? EN
[H:0] Dustin: 440/440 HP | 44/44 EN | 11 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | 4 BH
[H:0] Mishiro: 100/100 HP | 10/10 EN | 1 DMG | 27 MIT | 2 Bleed

<<Furry, Fluffy Avenger>>: 250/250 HP | 50 DMG | 25 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA

Abilities

• <<Creme Egg Power>>: On an MD roll of 9-10, Furry will eat a Creme Egg adding 10 DMG on a roll of 9, and 15 on a roll of 10.
  • <<Bunny Frenzy>>: On a CD roll of 9-10, Furry will use both of its legs to hit the player down with the highest hate adding “Paralysis” to its attack.
  • <<Rabbit Rampage>>: On a CD roll of 11-12, Furry will hop on the ground causing an earthquake effect adding “Area of Effect” to its attack (Does need to roll for each player.)

@Jinx

Edited by Mace

As the party started to hunt down their prey, the girl found herself walking with Dustin and, if she was hones, smiling a lot. The boy was often kind to her, giving her food snacks and generally keeping her entertained and safe...mostly. Hearing him call her his 'bestfriend', even if part of her doubted it, made the pink-haired girl smile ear to ear. She'd always been bad at making friends, so to have someone call her their best friend warmed her heart. 

"I'm fine Dustin...And i promise, i'll look after you this time. Unlike last time we fought, i won't have an overload...i've gotta look after you remember" Smiling brightly at the boy, she did have to wonder how the hell she got to this position. With someone who seemed to look up to her, her, someone who didn't understand emotions for the LIFE of her. But still, it was a warming feeling non-the-less. 

However that was right as the fight started, and Jinx let out a slow breath to calm herself. Mishiro and Dustin were behind her, and she'd keep them safe. She tightened the grip on her shield, this was the one thing she could do is protect. The girl looked over at Mace, and tried to smile, failing horrible as it looked more like a terrified look. 

"Got it Mace....Don't worry, i'll look after everyone" Feeling confident, the girl took a step forwards and tightening the grip on her shield, and sucked in a deep breath of air.

"I am your focus evil...bunny thing. Focus on me! The only way you can hurt my friends, is to cut me down first! And i will NEVER fall!"

Action Taken: Howl (-10EN, +2 Hate)

Spoiler

[H:2] Jinx: 360/360 HP | 27/36 EN | 53 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 REGEN <5HP> | 2 PARA <8-10> | 1 BLEED <9/10, 12 DMG>
[H:0] Dustin: 440/440 HP | 44/44 EN | 11 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | 4 BH

@Dustin

<<Furry, Fluffy Avenger>>: 250/250 HP | 50 DMG | 25 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA

Abilities

Edited by Jinx

Jinx had already activated her howl ability and Dustin’s smile grew. Something about fighting without having to worry about getting hit made him wanna see just how strong he could get, but this wasn’t like fighting alongside any other tank. He actually trusted her, and that trust was obvious the way he was already right up next to the enemy and drawing his fist back to charge the sword art.

The green glow leaves a trail in the air as the sword art activates and the green glow pulses and dissipates, his fist doing nothing but pushing the cloudy tufts around the rabbit. “Son of a- I can’t believe I already missed. Sorry guys.” Dustin’s leg pushed into the ground and he moves back next to the team. “This is gonna be a lot more work than I thought, but we should be able to kill it no problemo.” He smiles with a thumbs up towards the group, his mind trying to figure out a way to get the beast and kill it in an instant.

Spoiler

ID: 117148

BD: 4 - 1 = 3 (miss)

Spoiler

[H:2] Jinx: 360/360 HP | 27/36 EN | 53 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 REGEN <5HP> | 2 PARA <8-10> | 1 BLEED <9/10, 12 DMG>
[H:0] Dustin: 440/440 HP | 42/44 EN | 11 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | 4 BH

@Mishiro

<<Furry, Fluffy Avenger>>: 250/250 HP | 50 DMG | 25 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA

Abilities

<<Creme Egg Power>>: On an MD roll of 9-10, Furry will eat a Creme Egg adding 10 DMG on a roll of 9, and 15 on a roll of 10.

<<Bunny Frenzy>>: On a CD roll of 9-10, Furry will use both of its legs to hit the player down with the highest hate adding “Paralysis” to its attack.

<<Rabbit Rampage>>: On a CD roll of 11-12, Furry will hop on the ground causing an earthquake effect adding “Area of Effect” to its attack (Does need to roll for each player.)

Edited by Dustin
At her disturbance, the Easter event boss emerged from the darkness of its burrow. For a mob that could supposedly down Mishiro with two well-placed hits, its appearance was underwhelming. It was small, and puffs of white cloud clung to its purple fur and long ears. With a warning hiss, it faced the four players who had met it with their weapons drawn. Their intentions were clear; it had been found, it lost the game it had itself started, and now, it would face the challengers in accordance to its own rules.

Furry proved to be as nimble as it looked. The bunny jumped up and away from the stun tank's initial swing. Her warhammer struck the ground and caused a slight tremor that the rest of the team could feel under their feet. It seemed to hover in the air, floating like the clouds around its form - and for a second, Mishiro thought it would be blown away by a gust of wind - but the illusion was broken as it dropped to the ground just as quickly as it had moved the first time, then evaded the martial artist's punch. Jinx raised her shield. Mishiro thought it wise to stay back for the first round. 

At Jinx's <<Howl>>, the event boss responded with a low growl, in acceptance of the shielder's challenge. It leaped to the air, moving quickly as if it was as light as a feather, angled its little body, and dropped like a stone. It knocked down the tank with a powerful kick that used both of its legs, leaving her <<Paralyzed>> for a round, and kicked off Jinx's shield. 

The Easter bunny gracefully landed a short distance away, ready to spring up once again at the team's next attacks.

Spoiler

ID: 117240 | MD: 4 + 2 = 6 | CD: 9

50 - 53 = 1 DMG on Jinx

<<Bunny Frenzy>> procs. Jinx is Paralyzed.

Thorns: 18 DMG

[H:0] @Mace: 260/260 HP | 24/26 EN | 4 DMG | 47 MIT | 1 Taunt
[H:2] Jinx: 359/360 HP | 27/36 EN | 53 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 REGEN <5HP> | 2 PARA <8-10> | 1 BLEED <9/10, 12 DMG> | [PARALYZED]

<<Furry, Fluffy Avenger>>: 232/250 HP | 50 DMG | 25 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA

Abilities

<<Creme Egg Power>>: On an MD roll of 9-10, Furry will eat a Creme Egg adding 10 DMG on a roll of 9, and 15 on a roll of 10.

<<Bunny Frenzy>>: On a CD roll of 9-10, Furry will use both of its legs to hit the player down with the highest hate adding “Paralysis” to its attack.

<<Rabbit Rampage>>: On a CD roll of 11-12, Furry will hop on the ground causing an earthquake effect adding “Area of Effect” to its attack (Does need to roll for each player.)

Edited by Mishiro

AS the battle went on I looked to my teammates. This thing was really being a pain in our asses for jumping the whole time. As Dustin misses his attack I look to see that It at least got the hate on Jinx But as it moved is seemed to jump really high only for me to notice it gave the Paralyzed debuff to Jinx. Knowing pretty well what to do I nodded my head, " Jinx take a Quick rest to get out of paralysis, Dustin Follow me, and Attack then I say,"  I said to Dustin and Jinx without any emotion getting quite serious about this. 

Taking my sprint into my body, My Hammer started to glow a blue faint glow again and with the Hammer behind me ran up to the bunny thing. Before I knew It I tried to swing my Hammer against the under the chin of the bunny but yet again it jumped up avoiding my hit. " DUSTIN! NOW!"  I yelled at him as loud as I could. If he hits him there would be only a 50/50 % chance he would miss and I was willing to take this as I ordered him to attack knowing If he would hit that the enemy would at least be down in half its HP for sure.

Spoiler

ID: 117357 | BD: 3-2 = 1 Miss Used Power Strike (stun) *2, Missed attack, Lost 2 Energy, Regen 1 Energy

[H:0] Mace: 260/260 HP | 23/26 EN | 4 DMG | 47 MIT | 1 Taunt
[H:2] Jinx: 359/360 HP | 27/36 EN | 53 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 REGEN <5HP> | 2 PARA <8-10> | 1 BLEED <9/10, 12 DMG> | [PARALYZED]

@Jinx

Jinx had to admit, this wasn't going the way she wanted it too. So far, it seemed like no one on her team had actually managed to hit the creature! And despite the fact it didn't appear too intimidating, she felt nerves run up her. If they weren't able to land their shots, this battle was going to get harder and harder from the get-go...Still, she had a job to do, no point complaining. The creatures eyes zeroed in on the girl, but she refused to back away! She wouldn't be afraid of some rodent...r-right?

The girl managed to raise her shield in time, blocking the attack and she grinned. This is how a shielder, how a tank, fought! Her smile was cut off by seeing a yellow status effect come up, and she felt her body refuse to move and she collapsed onto the ground. And she tried, so hard, to keep calm! She couldn't lose it now....it was just a stun, but the others might get hurt...Dammit! 

"I'll be..o-ok...." She said to Mace's advice. She was trying to relax, but she felt her heart beat increase, and tried to suppress it with slow controlled breathing. If she allowed herself to break, to have an overload here....she'd take a lot of damage..o-or even die!

-------------------------------

Action: Stunned, unable to take action

Regen Activates: Gain 5HP

Spoiler

[H:0] Mace: 260/260 HP | 23/26 EN | 4 DMG | 47 MIT | 1 Taunt
[H:2] Jinx: 360/360 HP | 27/36 EN | 53 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 REGEN <5HP> | 2 PARA <8-10> | 1 BLEED <9/10, 12 DMG> | [PARALYZED]

@Dustin

Edited by Jinx