[PP-F1] Not So Pointless Fluff <<Easter Trio Boss: Furry>>

As the monster collides with Jinx, Dustin’s eyes look to the girl filled with worry. Is she okay? He legs give out and he begins to get more worried. His becomes more aware of the beat in his chest and his eyes narrow on the beast. “You’ll be rotting in hel soon enough you rat.” He clenches his fists with a death grip, his hand glowing green as Mace swings at the monster and misses by a hair. Dustin’s legs push him forward and he jumps off the ground, hoping to meet the monster in the air, but the monster twists and Dustin’s hand only pushes a chunk of cloud out of the way.

Upon landing, he turns to the beast who was obviously too fast for any of them, and he smiles. “Heh, such a cheap trick. Loki would be proud.” He walks over to Jinx and looks down at her. “You’re not hurt, are you?” He can’t help but ask. She had helped him with so much, and was always so nice to him even though he hadn’t always done that much in return. “You better not get too hurt by this thing, I can’t be losing my best friend.” He smiles at her nicely and turns back towards the creature, putting his fists up and preparing for the next strike.

Spoiler

ID: 117388

BD: 3 - 1 = 2 (fail)

[H:0] Mace: 260/260 HP | 23/26 EN | 4 DMG | 47 MIT | 1 Taunt
[H:2] Jinx: 360/360 HP | 27/36 EN | 53 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 REGEN <5HP> | 2 PARA <8-10> | 1 BLEED <9/10, 12 DMG> | [PARALYZED]
[H:0] Dustin: 440/440 HP | 42/44 EN | 11 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | 4 BH
[H:0] Mishiro: 100/100 HP | 10/10 EN | 1 DMG | 27 MIT | 2 Bleed

<<Furry, Fluffy Avenger>>: 232/250 HP | 50 DMG | 25 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA

@Mishiro

Edited by Dustin
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mace's warhammer forced the sprightly creature up into the air. It didn't matter whether her attack hit or missed; the Easter bunny was now trapped in midair and straight in Dustin's path. Mishiro frowned at his words, but watched their teamwork and his skilled movements with silent admiration. 

But in yet another surprising display of agility, Furry twisted in midair, to the side and away from the boy's attack. It left a tuft of clouds - displaced earlier by Dustin's fist - in the air as it angled its body and attempted to repeat the move that had stunned Jinx earlier. The bunny dropped down from above. Mishiro glanced at the <<Paralyzed>> Jinx, pulled her axe from the ground, and raced forward, past the shield's protection. She heaved the large weapon upwards in a wide swing, tracing an attack path that would cross Furry's. The bunny was forced to interrupt its assault and change course, dropping to the ground in front of them in one swift motion then distancing itself from the team with a few, quick hops as Dustin approached. Clearly, it favored avoiding every possible attack over landing its own.

"Here."

With Dustin between them and the mob, Mishiro risked turning away from their opponent long enough to take Jinx's hand and pull her up as the <<Paralyzed>> indicator disappeared from her status bar. She let go of the shielder's hand and nodded to Dustin. 

His words of concern were pointless, but touching.

Spoiler

ID: 117389 | MD: 3 + 2 = 5

[H:0] @Mace: 260/260 HP | 23/26 EN | 4 DMG | 47 MIT | 1 Taunt
[H:2] Jinx: 360/360 HP | 27/36 EN | 53 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 REGEN <5HP> | 2 PARA <8-10> | 1 BLEED <9/10, 12 DMG>

<<Furry, Fluffy Avenger>>: 232/250 HP | 50 DMG | 25 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA

Edited by Mishiro

As the battle went on it seems like we just hit rock bottom as the bunny rabbit looking thing kept jumping and jumping. Lucky for us it somehow to stuck and seemed to be having trouble to land its second hit. Looking a bit I came up with a plan.  The target seems to have trouble, If either I hit Jinx Needs Howl again or I need to take the hit if we wanted to do this Making my hit would be low but still granted it would be stunned and easy target no matter what. While this thing was struggling to get out I moved in and made my hammer a small spin before hitting the monster against the head. As it flew into the hair a red mark was left on the side of its head and as it was trying to move again it seemed to struggle to even stand now. The Stun worked. Looking over to Jinx I poked her quick with my hammer. "Jinx, While it stunned do not use Howl, U can get out a free hit now and no need to use it. Either way, I would be fine being a tank myself as well, So go for the attack Now," I looked over to Dustin quick too, "You too Dustin, It is struggling to avoid any hits at all so while its down use your most powerful attack of all." I said to him going over the strategy and somehow seeing an end to this all and also the worst way it could end, But I was laying my percentages to the bridge side of this fight in hope of us winning big time.

Spoiler

ID: 117396 | BD: 8-2=6 Hit Used Power Strike (stun) *2, 4*2= 8 DMG Stun Hits, 8-25= 1 DMG

[H:2] Mace: 260/260 HP | 18/26 EN | 4 DMG | 47 MIT | 1 Taunt
[H:2] Jinx: 360/360 HP | 27/36 EN | 53 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 REGEN <5HP> | 2 PARA <8-10> | 1 BLEED <9/10, 12 DMG>

<<Furry, Fluffy Avenger>>: 231/250 HP | 50 DMG | 25 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA STUNNED 1/1

@Jinx

Edited by Mace

The stun made the girl scared, it hit at her heart and forced her to breath heavily. She knew she'd react like this, knew that if she got hit with a paralyze ability, she'd panic. But that knowledge did not stop the fear flowing through her as she did everything in her power to prevent a panic attack from grabbing her throat! Deep breaths....She focused on her breathing, right uptil Dustin spoke to her. Looking up at her friend, she couldn't even pretend to put on a smile "I'...I'm ok, j-just a little scared" There was no point in lying to him, it would be nothing short of rude to do so and Dustin had earned her respect as a friend...namely through food. 

After she was free, she took Mishiro's arm and hauled herself up, and glared at the bunny. So far..no one had managed a hit, and if that's the case....Howl was her only option! Her attacking was unlikely to connect, at least this way she'd be useful!

"D-don't worry about me! This thing can't hurt me. As long as i track my HP bar, that's all that matters! It does no damage to me...So come on, hit me with your best shot! You'll never break my shield!"

Action Taken: Howl! (-10EN, +2 HATE)

Spoiler

[H:4] Jinx: 360/360 HP | 18/36 EN | 53 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 REGEN <5HP> | 2 PARA <8-10> | 1 BLEED <9/10, 12 DMG>

<<Furry, Fluffy Avenger>>: 231/250 HP | 50 DMG | 25 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA STUNNED 1/1

Mace’s shouts begin to annoy Dustin a little, and his eyes narrow on the beast. My god, shut up. His eyes follow the cloudy bunny and the girl with dark hair. Jinx was helped up by the quieter girl and Dustin smiles. Good. I know I should’ve done that, but the problem is I gotta fight this. He looks down at his hands, glimpses of the fight with the man and his shadow cat flood his mind. His hands close and begin to glow green, he looks over to the beast and back to Jinx. I couldn’t protect her then, and I can’t protect her now. He runs in and swings, the monster, even in its slowed state, manages to leap over Dustin and his attack, landing on the other side of him. Dustin turns to the other players and frowns. “I’m sorry you all, I’m not helping much.” He looks genuinely sad, his eyes locked on the grass and dirt, he Draws his hands up and clenches them, ready to attack once more.

Spoiler

ID: 117482

BD: 4 + 1 = 5

(miss)

Spoiler

[H:4] Jinx: 360/360 HP | 18/36 EN | 53 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 REGEN <5HP> | 2 PARA <8-10> | 1 BLEED <9/10, 12 DMG>
[H:0] @Mishiro: 100/100 HP | 10/10 EN | 1 DMG | 27 MIT | 2 Bleed

<<Furry, Fluffy Avenger>>: 231/250 HP | 50 DMG | 25 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA STUNNED 1/1

Edited by Dustin
Mace's stun did not bring the small purple bunny to a complete standstill. Furry kept its ability to move, though it was disoriented from the strong blow to its head and its movements were slower and less fluid than before. It hovered just out of reach; the event boss refrained from attacking in favor of regaining its bearings.

"Howl," Mishiro said quietly, in opposition to the stun tank's orders. She had fought at the shielder's side before and she knew - if her build hadn't changed since then - that Jinx's damage output relied on her Thorns. She spared the team's HP bars a quick glance before she continued, "We need you to maintain the highest Hate, and it's the surest way of doing so."

Jinx <<Howled>>. Dustin went after the slowed, retreating mob. Mishiro pulled her axe from the ground and followed close behind.

"Move away when you're done! I'll follow-up!" 

She didn't want to risk any friendly fire, much more with her using a heavy, unfamiliar weapon with a far reach.

Dustin swung his fist at the weakened bunny and - it dodged the attack by leaping into the air and sailed over the boy's head. Mishiro's head tilted up as she followed its movements, and brought her axe in an upwards swing. In its slowed state, she was sure she could catch it in the air. But - Furry didn't even need to dodge at all - her weapon came up short, too slow, even if she swung it a second earlier than Arabelle would have.

Furry landed safely on the ground, and she could practically hear its mocking laughter echoing in her head. 

They needed a better plan of attack. Mishiro ran through a few strategies in her head, though she found none of them desirable at the moment and her attention was quickly drawn to their main DPS speaking up. She turned to Dustin and his downcast expression, and her voice softened. 

"No need to apologize; we're all doing our best here. So get a hold of yourself and focus." 

Spoiler

ID: 117487 | BD: 3 | MD: [stunned]

[H:2] @Mace: 260/260 HP | 18/26 EN | 4 DMG | 47 MIT | 1 Taunt
[H:0] Mishiro: 100/100 HP | 8/10 EN | 1 DMG | 27 MIT | 2 Bleed

<<Furry, Fluffy Avenger>>: 231/250 HP | 50 DMG | 25 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA [STUNNED 1/1]

Edited by Mishiro

I looked, as the battle went on, this really started to look like the worst for sure. As we kept missing out attacks every time we try to hit it we end up missing. Looking a bit left and right I start to lose my surroundings for a bit thinking of the best way to go over this as somehow this beast kept jumping around so long. Its evasion only goes down when it is hit by a stun or paralyze and with my stun now being on cooldown I need to start thinking of a better way to do this. And I hate to admit this, but Dustin is our only hope in even defeating this thing. Just hope he can hit. 

I snapped back only to see that the bunny thing was out of his stun effect and I moved in to attack it. But sadly I timed my attack way to wrong as it jumped up again but not landing on the ground but rather on my shield knocking me out of balance and to the ground face first into the dirt. getting my head up from the ground a few white flowers stick in my hair and I puff some dirt out as my head becomes red from shame.

Spoiler

ID: 117503 | BD: 2 | Miss Used Upper Swing *3, Missed attack, Lost 2 Energy, Regen 1 Energy

[H:2] @Mace: 260/260 HP | 17/26 EN | 4 DMG | 47 MIT | 1 Taunt

<<Furry, Fluffy Avenger>>: 231/250 HP | 50 DMG | 25 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA [STUNNED 0/1]

@Jinx

Edited by Mace

Jinx's single visible eye looked over at Mishiro, and despite the biting at her chest, the girl smiled warmly at her friend. This is why she became a tank, not just to look after herself, but to...endure! She wouldn't fall, not to this creature! She felt something, she had no idea what, but it was a warm fire igniting within her chest. Her smile, what seemed nervious, calmed down and a seeming fire appeared in Jinx's eye. She could do this...she HAD to do this! 

Despite her defensive nature, the shielder took a step towards the creature, and threw a look behind her. Dustin, Mace, Mishiro. They were...struggling, so far the only one to deal damage seemed to be her. While she could feel anger, the only feeling she felt, or rather, the feeling she thought it would be is...sympathy. She felt bad for her allies, and Dustin seemed defeated. She looked away from her opponent entirely, of all people...Dammnit Dustin!

"Dustin!" She yelled, the loudest the boy would have ever heard her speak "Don't you give up on me...We've been through worse. Remember...when that player-killer came at us, and even when it went bad, we stood together?! This creature is nothing like him, a-and we can beat him...Now get up and fight like a warrior...A Warrior Kadin would be proud to call his brother!"

Part of the girl was worried...to bring up his brother might hurt him, but...Dustin seemed so down, it was the only thing she could think about to help him. Make him realise that right now, she needed him to fight! 

Action: Howl! (-10 EN, +2 Hate)

Spoiler

[H:2] Mace: 260/260 HP | 17/26 EN | 4 DMG | 47 MIT | 1 Taunt
[H:6] Jinx: 360/360 HP | 9/36 EN | 53 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 REGEN <5HP> | 2 PARA <8-10> | 1 BLEED <9/10, 12 DMG>

Edited by Jinx

Jinx’s words grab Dustin’s attention, pulling him back to reality as he tightens his grip. His hand starts to tingle, as if he was taking damage, and he narrows his eyes. She’s right. He smiles a little, giving Jinx a thumbs up. “Alrighty then, Heimdal guide my hand.” He runs in, swinging precisely once again, the bunny jumping to the side at blinding speeds. When Dustin’s hand refuses to feel the sweet kiss of the bunny’s cheek, a frown forms on his face. I’m doing it all wrong, now I’m just getting in the way. Damnit Kadin wouldn’t be proud of me, he’d just call me an idiot and kill this thing himself. Thanks for the Help Jinx, but it wasn’t much help at all. The boy’s confidence had been drained significantly, his heart felt heavy and he wanted to run away, but he had to stay in this fight. It wouldn’t be fair to leave them on their own, and Dustin swore to Kadin that he would help everyone who needed it, even if it meant he died.

Staying in reality though, Dustin realized he needed to move. The group, while so far well coordinated, would fall apart if Dustin got too emotional and decided to stop moving. While I hate to admit it, it’s not time to be worrying about what Kadin would want, right now I have to make sure everyone gets through this quickly. He rotates his foot and launches back across the field from Jinx. While it was tactically planned, Dustin also felt the need to keep his distance from her. Every time they had fought together something happened, whether it be Dustin handing her his burden or her losing it, he always felt like he caused it. While I thank you for that wonderful duel, I can’t help but think I’m bad for you. His frown grows just a little more. While this bunny had shaken his confidence, it was he who defeated himself.

Spoiler

ID: 117581

BD: 4 - 1 = 3 (fail)

Spoiler

[H:2] Mace: 260/260 HP | 17/26 EN | 4 DMG | 47 MIT | 1 Taunt
[H:6] Jinx: 360/360 HP | 9/36 EN | 53 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 REGEN <5HP> | 2 PARA <8-10> | 1 BLEED <9/10, 12 DMG>
[H:0] Dustin: 440/440 HP | 40/44 EN | 11 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | 4 BH

@Mishiro

Edited by Dustin
It was difficult to ignore the shielder's words of encouragement; her voice resonated clearly across the open field. Furry was drawn to her, and though her voice shook and the girl who was unaccustomed to speaking loudly had to pause and catch her breath, Mishiro's own dampened spirits raised at her words. Jinx was addressing Dustin, but her show of confidence was a rallying call to raise morale... like a true tank. But there was something concerning about her words. 

Jinx encountered those player-killers again?

With the <<Stunned>> status effect now gone, the troublesome Easter Bunny quickly evaded another strike from Mace. Dustin rushed in with his fists clenched, and so did Mishiro. She circled around to Furry's other side as the martial artist's gloves began to glow. When he swung at it, and it dodged his attack, she was there to catch the purple bunny at its other side with a wide swing of her axe. 

But - the bunny twisted in midair, landing lightly on top of her axe's blade unharmed, then pushed off of it and flipped backward. It landed on the ground between the two DPS players, but before either had the chance to swipe at it, it was off speeding towards Jinx. It hopped forward, delivering a kick to the tank's shield - though it very noticeably hurt itself more than it hurt Jinx - then quickly retreated before any of the nearby players could counterattack.

Furry had regained its former speed and was now playfully flaunting it, creeping up to the team and stopping just slightly outside the striking range of all four, its legs bunched up to hop away once they took the bait. Fortunately, with Jinx on their side, speed was all it had.

Spoiler

ID: 117582 | BD: 2 | MD: 7 | CD: 3

Furry: 50 - 53 = 1 DMG

Thorns procs.

[H:2] @Mace: 260/260 HP | 17/26 EN | 4 DMG | 47 MIT | 1 Taunt
[H:6] Jinx: 359/360 HP | 9/36 EN | 53 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 REGEN <5HP> | 2 PARA <8-10> | 1 BLEED <9/10, 12 DMG>
[H:0] Mishiro: 100/100 HP | 7/10 EN | 1 DMG | 27 MIT | 2 Bleed

<<Furry, Fluffy Avenger>>: 213/250 HP | 50 DMG | 25 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA

Edited by Mishiro

As the battle went on I looked at this battle kept going and going and going. there was no sign of stopping as there was no sign of them hitting it. What was going on? Taking in all my calculations and why this battle is going to bad.  Looking at it now, I kind of see why with all the action we have taken right now, Standing up from the floor I looked at the battle. What did I do wrong, What did I overlook here? I failed them, I'm no strategist ... I failed them When I thought about this for a good bit and let down my head a bit.

Looking up from the ground and took a deep breath. "I can't give up now," I said low flex my shoulders and starting to spin my hammer as it started to glow and nodded before running after the Bunny and trying to hit him in the back. With a wide swing as the bunny jumped up, Looking in front of me I see Jinx standing there as the bunny seems to be purely focused on her. "S...sorry," I said before trying to get after the bunny and hitting it again.

ID: 117653 | BD: 5 Missing again

[H:2] Mace: 260/260 HP | 16/26 EN | 4 DMG | 47 MIT | 1 Taunt
[H:6] Jinx: 359/360 HP | 9/36 EN | 53 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 REGEN <5HP> | 2 PARA <8-10> | 1 BLEED <9/10, 12 DMG>

The battle was going from bad...to well...bad? Jinx watched as none of her allies were able to secure a hit on the bunny, thankfully the creature hadn't been able to deal any damage to her. A total of 1 damage when compared to her high levels of mitigation, she could tank this creature forever. But she along surely couldn't do enough damage to kill it, that's why she had allies no? She let out a low humm, thinking about the situation and shrugging. 

At the end, she couldn't help her allies hit the target. But instead, what she would do is her best...Surely that'll have to be enough, hopefully? She looked at the Rapier in her right hand, and while she was not a fan of playing with the offensive weapon, with her allies struggling, what other choice did she have? She tightly gripped the handle of her weapon, before shrugging. What did she have to lose? 

She charged forwards, and with recklessness, she swung her Rapier with a jabbing motion. However, Furry almost seemed to see the strike coming and dodged at the last second, and her Rapier nearly connected with it. The girl raised her shield in preparation for the monster to strike back. This was her job, on the front line and while there was still terror, she knew...she could tank this!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ID: 117801 BD: 7(-2)=5<Miss>

*Regen activates, 5HP regained*

[H:6] Jinx: 360/360 HP | 10/36 EN | 53 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 REGEN <5HP> | 2 PARA <8-10> | 1 BLEED <9/10, 12 DMG>

Edited by Jinx

Dustin rubbed his chin, and watched as the others seemed to be pulling themselves together. Maybe it was the fact that they were trying to move like a team. Maybe this thing can predict our movements because we can. Maybe if we try to move less predictably we’ll get to hit it. Dustin’s hand glows green as Jinx took a crack at the terrifying bunny. “Nice try Jinx, but I’ve got this.” He shoots in, his green hand slamming into the rabbit’s face, launching it back a great distance and Dustin having stopped dead in his tracks. Hell yeah. I finally got it. He stands up, pulling his fist back, watching the monster’s health drop to what looked to be a little more than 20% HP and he pulls his hood down.

”I hit it.” A look of surprised excitement crosses his face as he jumps up and down with a smile on his face. He pulls Jinx in for a quick hug and then runs over to Mace. “Hey, come on. We can do this, just try to move less uniform and predictably. Come on, I can’t have my rival being all sad and gloomy.” He holds a cupcake out towards her, smiling and turning towards the rabbit once more. “Now, lets hope that’s any official slump busting attack.” He draws his fists up, using a more conventional stance and preparing for a great battle. “I’ll see you all in Valhalla.” He laughs uproariously.

Spoiler

ID: 117804

BD: 7 - 1 = 6

(HIT) ((Finally))

11 * 15 = 165 - 25 = 140 DMG

213 - 140 = 73 HP

Spoiler

[H:6] Jinx: 360/360 HP | 10/36 EN | 53 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 REGEN <5HP> | 2 PARA <8-10> | 1 BLEED <9/10, 12 DMG>
[H:1] Dustin: 440/440 HP | 23/44 EN | 11 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | 4 BH

<<Furry, Fluffy Avenger>>: 73/250 HP | 50 DMG | 25 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA

@Mishiro

Edited by Dustin
--But its overconfidence led to its downfall. 

Furry was able to avoid the stun tank's attack as planned, but - having wrongly predicted that the lavender-haired girl would keep to her role of drawing its attention and defending -  it was slightly taken aback with Jinx's unexpected lunge and only managed to evade at the last second. From there on, the team was one step ahead of their opponent. Dustin's punch connected and sent it flying with no control of its movement... to where Mishiro was waiting patiently at the other end.

She flipped her hair over her shoulder and swung her axe in a diagonal-upward motion as the bunny hurtled towards her. Previous failures had given her a better idea of when to swing her weapon, taking into account her lack of - and the Easter bunny's abundance of - speed. Her blade cleaved past the puffs of cloud on its pelt and, while her attack was not strong and fast enough to slice clean through its waist as she would have liked, it sent the airborne mob flying to a different direction. 

A long, red cut appeared at its side.

<<Bleed>> inflicted.

Spoiler

ID: 117805 | BD: 8 - 2 = 6 | MD: 2 + 2 = 4

1 DMG

Bleed procs. 

[H:2] @Mace: 260/260 HP | 16/26 EN | 4 DMG | 47 MIT | 1 Taunt
[H:6] Jinx: 360/360 HP | 10/36 EN | 53 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 REGEN <5HP> | 2 PARA <8-10> | 1 BLEED <9/10, 12 DMG>
[H:1] Mishiro: 100/100 HP | 7/10 EN | 1 DMG | 27 MIT | 2 Bleed

<<Furry, Fluffy Avenger>>: 60/250 HP | 50 DMG | 25 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | [BLEED 2/2]

Edited by Mishiro

I looked at the battle went on, It seemed like we were gonna be here for the longest time ever. Still having a view white flowers in my hair from the fall from before, that somehow nobody saw. How can we miss so horrible I thought over again walking past my plan slowly yet a second time. Meaning Dustin has a 40% of hitting, And the rest of us has a 30% chance of hitting this, yet there would be a small opening there is seen right. Maybe I did something wrong. so adding them together we get a... 33,5%. Before I could finish my thoughts Jinx went for the attack. sadly missing. but then from behind as the bunny thing was off guard a bit Dusting smashed it.

He landed back on the ground and gave a small hug to Jinx and walked over to me offering a cupcake. I held up my shield and hammer not accepting the cupcake quite yet. "Hands," I said to him before turning to the bunny as the other girl Mishiro got her Axe into the bunnies skin dealing the bleed to it. I was thinking quite a few things like, Why would u give a cupcake mid-combat Dustin u idiot. and wait with bleed it is now getting faster. But before I snapped out I gave a weak smile to Dustin and ran up to the Bunny. "33.5% Lets change that a bit!" I said jumping up to the bunny in mid-air and my Hammer glows a blue color as I connected my hit into the back of his head smashing its whole body down to the ground. Landing next to Dustin I looked at him, "We won't be missing 66.5% of our hits now, Made it only 47.5% of our hits miss now," I said trying to sound smarter then I was sounding already.

Spoiler

ID: 117810 | BD: 8-2=6 Hit Used Power Strike (stun) *2, 4*2= 8 DMG Stun Hits, 8-25= 1 DMG

[H:4] Mace: 260/260 HP | 11/26 EN | 4 DMG | 47 MIT | 1 Taunt

<<Furry, Fluffy Avenger>>: 59/250 HP | 50 DMG | 25 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | [BLEED 2/2] [Stun 1/1]

@Jinx

Edited by Mace

While in battle, it was important to remained focused, to keep track of everything trying to kill you and hurt you. Even with her high levels of mitigation, Jinx did not want to give the bunny creature any opening if she could avoid it. After all, maybe it had some insane damage ability? It was impossible to tell, but she didn't want to be caugt off guard as she watched Dustin finally land a blow on the monster! Finally, now they could star-!!

Her brain cut itself off as the boy...hugged her?! While part of her wanted to hug her friend back, they were in the middle of a battle! She smiled, and even rested her head on his shoulders for a moment before shaking...f-focus! She pulled back, and oddly, her face felt...warm? In fact, the worse of it all was Jinx spotting Dustin offering Mace a cupcake? Instantly, the girl looked down as it felt like the monster had attacked her,..but there was nothing, so why did it feel like something was bleeding? She didn't understand, why! 

"N-now is the time to Focus! You guys, f-finish it up! I'll keep the monster focused on me for now!" The girl could have struck, but...seeing Dustin give Mace food...why was that imag...oh. In a moment of guilt, she realized why seeing that annoyed her. She was so hungry! 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Action: Howl (-10 En, +2 Hate)

[H:8] Jinx: 360/360 HP | 1/36 EN | 53 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 REGEN <5HP> | 2 PARA <8-10> | 1 BLEED <9/10, 12 DMG>

<<Furry, Fluffy Avenger>>: 59/250 HP | 50 DMG | 25 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | [BLEED 2/2] [Stun 1/1]

Dustin was holding his hand out with a cupcake in it and Mace says one thing simply put, and Dustin looks at her confused. Putting away his cupcake he realizes it’s his turn to attack. Oh crap, we’re going through this so quickly, I guess I should go. He pulls his hands up and back, throwing it forward and missing the bunny by a long shot. “Why is thing so damned fast? It’s just impossible to hit.” He steps up, looking at the group and smiling. We can do this, if not now then next time. Come on, we can take this thing down. He slips his hands into his pockets.

He puts kicks the dirt, looking down at the ground. The little part of him that had been so excited when he finally hit the bunny had died and he looked utterly defeated. Why did I hug Jinx? Why her? Is it just because she was the closest person? He looks over at Mace and Mishiro. That can’t be it. His frown deepens, but his face also wants to smile. It was a nice hug however. He sits down, looking at the ground and nothing else.

Spoiler

ID: 117824

BD: 2 + 1 = 3

Spoiler

[H:8] Jinx: 360/360 HP | 1/36 EN | 53 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 REGEN <5HP> | 2 PARA <8-10> | 1 BLEED <9/10, 12 DMG>
[H:1] Dustin: 440/440 HP | 23/44 EN | 11 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | 4 BH

<<Furry, Fluffy Avenger>>: 59/250 HP | 50 DMG | 25 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | [BLEED 2/2] [Stun 1/1]

@Mishiro

Edited by Dustin
With Furry's HP approaching the red zone, the team had regained their confidence.

She cast a glance at the three's interaction and found the blue tank moving away from the pair. Prepping her axe, Mishiro spotted the telltale bursts of an activated Sword Art on the girl's warhammer and repositioned herself. Mace dealt a heavy blow to Furry mid-jump as the bunny, still reeling from the two DPS players' earlier attacks, attempted to make a temporary retreat.

The mob's small body was smashed to the ground. She thought she heard Mace talking, but a quick look at the bunny's slowed state would have been enough of an explanation.

(You can just say you stunned it.)

Jinx <<Howled>>. Furry rolled away from Dustin's attack, but found itself straight in the path of Mishiro's. The shadow of <<Widower>>'s head loomed over the little event mob and the wielder's cold eyes offered no comfort as the weapon came crashing down and cut deep into its skin. Black smoke clung to the puffs of cloud the axe's blade had touched, turning the fluffy white material to a dusty gray. 

<<Bleed>> refreshed.

Spoiler

ID: 117825 | BD: 10 | MD: [stunned]

1 DMG.

Bleed refreshed.

[H:4@Mace: 260/260 HP | 11/26 EN | 4 DMG | 47 MIT | 1 Taunt
[H:3] Mishiro: 100/100 HP | 7/10 EN | 1 DMG | 27 MIT | 2 Bleed

<<Furry, Fluffy Avenger>>: 46/250 HP | 50 DMG | 25 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | [BLEED 1/2] [Stun 1/1]

Edited by Mishiro

Focusing on the battle again It seems even with the Stun a lot of us missed, How was this even getting this bad, It should have ended by now but this thing is just fast way to fast. Looking to the rest of my party I kind of felt that I failed them with my tactics and looking at the Dumb Looking Bunny thing, I felt like it was laughing at me. I will get u next time, I won't, and can't Give up now. If I do so, what kind of tactician am I really? I thought a bit looking over to the Bunny as I ran in for my attack. To only see that it got out of its stun just in time to move away from my attack. "GAH! U DUMB THING!" I yelled out as I moved past it getting a bit frustrating as it moved. I was about to throw my Hammer at the thing and call it a day. Looking over to the rest of the group I got back a bit of confidence as I was their planner, their tactician in this fight. "Alright... I got this," I said low looking over to the rest. "Move to my side Jinx, Once that is done Dustin Attack from its flank and Mishiro Follow up after Dustin with an attack if he did not get it down," I said looking over the battle and giving the tips to the rest of my party.

Spoiler

ID: 117828 | BD: 4-2=2 Miss

[H:4] Mace 260/260 HP | 11/26 EN | 4 DMG | 47 MIT | 1 Taunt

<<Furry, Fluffy Avenger>>: 46/250 HP | 50 DMG | 25 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | [BLEED 1/2] [Stun 0/1]

Things finally seemed to be going well, the bunny was injured somewhat and it seemed to be unable to land a blow against her! Despite the battle having an extremely slow start, finally things were going their way. Now the job was simple, remain the highest position of hate and ensure the monster didn't kill anyone. One and the same of a task. Jinx let out a slow breath as her allies attacked the mob, forcing it to keep dodging. However, it seemed that the stuns they were applying onto it made it easier to hit. With the stun wearing off, Jinx knew it would be a waste of her time to try and strike the bunny.

She heard Mace say..words, but they didn't click inside the girls head as her earmuffs muffled the sound of the order, so the Tank did what she thought she was being asked to do. Stand her ground. Jinx dug her feet into the ground, and even moved her right hand behind her shield to keep all her strength behind her weapon. She had this, she just needed to tank up a few more shots...

-----------------------------------------

Action Taken: None

[H:4] Mace 260/260 HP | 11/26 EN | 4 DMG | 47 MIT | 1 Taunt
[H:8] Jinx: 360/360 HP | 2/36 EN | 53 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 REGEN <5HP> | 2 PARA <8-10> | 1 BLEED <9/10, 12 DMG>