[F1-PP] Oh Heck <<Easter Trio Boss: Fury>>

Katsuki’s blade comes up and slams down. A cocky grin crossed his face before he realized he completely missed. He hadn’t even managed to hit the cloudy fluff on the monster’s back. “Aww, that’s unfortunate.” He sighs, standing way too close to the monster and waiting for its next attack. “Come on you stupid whatever you are, hit me.” He says, his blade straight up and down in front of him. “No way in hell am I gonna let you hurt one of these fine ladies.” He says, the red eyes in the holes on his helmet glowing through the smoke pouring out of them. “Come on. I can take it, the question being, can you?” His tone incredibly cocky, but nothing compared to the things he has said in the real world. “Hey guys, just so you know, I’m not a very high level, I’m sure this thing could seriously hurt me...” he shouts to the team, hoping the woman who was wanting to be the tank would be able to do something about it.

Spoiler

ID: 115684

BD: 2

Miss

[H:4] Prometheus: 120/120 HP | 10/12 EN | 3 DMG | 26 MIT | THRN: 9 | Bleed: 1
[H:1] Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 21/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:2] @Symphony: 160/160 HP | 11/16 EN | 6 DMG | 14 MIT | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN
[H:0] Arabelle: 240/240 HP | 20/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry, Fluffy Avenger: 214/250 HP | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA [BLEED(12 DMG): 1/2] [Paralyzed] [Stun CD: 3/3]

Edited by Prometheus
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Symphony looked around at her teammates and accessed the situation. Alright, she thought, I need to try and use a stun attack so that they can all hit it. She thought for a moment and figured she best use one of her lower ranking sword arts that had the ability to stun. Charging her blade, she made a dash for the beast, but it was too quick and dodged to the left as Symphony tried to stab it in the side. She tried to land her second hit, but the thing just seemed to appear behind her instead. 
Next, it was the beast's turn to attack, but it seemed to be holding off for something. For what, Symphony didn't know. However, she knew one thing, she had missed. Which meant another turn wasted. She cursed herself and clenched her fists, pissed that she had missed a good shot. "Kat, it's your turn," she called. "My apologies for failing."

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 115690
BD: 5-2 =3 (-2 energy)
MD: 3+2=5 (miss)

[H:1] @Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 21/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:2] Symphony: 160/160 HP | 11/16 EN | 6 DMG | 14 MIT | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN
[H:0] Arabelle: 240/240 HP | 20/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry, Fluffy Avenger: 214/250 HP | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA [BLEED(12 DMG): 1/2] [Paralyzed] [Stun CD: 3/3]

Sword arts:

Rank 1

• [x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
  • [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target.

Rank 2

• [x3] Tri Pierce (3 Energy) - Stab target three times, slashing diagonally to cause a triangle effect on each one
  • [x4] Fad Edge (4 Energy) - The user swiftly strikes the opponent with four thrusts in brisk succession.
Edited by Symphony

This fight was going nowhere fast, but that was ok. Prometheus's comments were already starting to grate on her a little bit. She had encountered a few people like him while she as studying abroad. Always stubborn until they finally met their match, then came begging for help. "First off, I doubt that it understands you, you may as well scream compliments at it. And if you want me to get its attention you're going to have to back off for a little bit. Those critical hits of yours are what we're looking for with this fight, but its bringing all the hate to you. I don't have the howl skill yet, so I can't grab its attention with that." As she was speaking, she swung her sword, keeping the creature down for a little while longer with an additional paralyze effect. "Arabelle, step back a bit and calm your nerves if you need to. I'd rather you swinging less if it means you can hit more. Symphony, try not to grab too much attention and call out any abnormal patterns that you're seeing." Hopefully they would listen to her commands. It was going to be the best that they could do, but it likely wouldn't be worth too much if one of them started to deviate.

Spoiler

+1 passive EN regen

Roll ID: #115700
BD: 9 - minor cirt (7 + 1 = 8 * 4 = 36 - 25 = 11 damage; paralyze proc; -4 EN)
CD: 5 - no procs

[H:3] Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 18/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:0] @Arabelle: 240/240 HP | 20/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry, Fluffy Avenger: 191/250 HP | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA [Paralyzed] [Stun CD: 2/3]

One of these fine ladies? Arabelle liked being called a lady, but she had to restrain a giggle. Prometheus looked like a complete edgelord but he seriously gave off white knight vibes! He didn't seem to be that much of a tough guy though, and one of the "fine ladies" with much higher HP values was telling him to stop. Really, though, it came off as her blaming her build's weaknesses on him. Of course he would be expecting a Howl, or some method of gathering Hate. "What's a tank without a Howl skill?" the small purple-haired girl grumbled. With the team's focus being on the battle, she doubted Katagawa would hear it.

Maybe they shouldn't have skipped out on those introductions.

"I'm fine!" Arabelle adjusted her grip on her scythe and, ignoring Katagawa's suggestion to stand back, moved forward and sent her weapon in a spinning-slash motion. She cleaved through the cloudy puffs of fur and felt her blade slice through flesh. Then, her scythe almost turning into a green blur, she allowed her momentum to carry her through two dizzying spins accompanied with the same sweeping attack motion of the first. She dug her other heel into the ground as the Sword Art finished and leaped back to place some distance between her and the mob.

Not too much Hate gathered. A lot of damage dealt. Clearly, this team's MVP. She turned her head to look at Katagawa with a smug smile. 

"See?" 

Spoiler

ID: 115705 | BD: 7

[x6] Crimson Blood: 10 * 6 = 60 - 25 = 35 DMG

[H:3] Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 18/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:1] Arabelle: 240/240 HP | 16/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry, Fluffy Avenger: 156/250 HP | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA [Paralyzed] [Stun CD: 2/3]

Note: Forgot that passive EN regen was a thing. Arabelle's EN values have been fixed.

Edited by Arabelle

The man’s blade follows the path of a U. The monster leaps back and lands a meter away from its original position. “Well, I guess this gives lady a chance to catch up on hate.” He says. I was gonna give her a chance to tell me what to do, but now that she’s called me a fool. People like her make his blood boil, thinking they’re better than you because they think a little bit further ahead. Nothing makes you better than someone but fighting tooth and nail to get there. Before he says anything his eyes land on symphony and he decides to bite his tongue. His leg pushes into the ground as he spins and places himself next to the dagger user wearing blue. “So, you like combat.” He puts his blade down on the ground like a cane. “Maybe we should fight something else sometime.” He slides a pinch of tobacco into his mouth as he speaks, moving back to his own spot.

Spoiler

ID: 115742

BD: 5 - 2 = 3

MISS

[H:4] Prometheus: 120/120 HP | 9/12 EN | 3 DMG | 26 MIT | THRN: 9 | Bleed: 1
[H:3] Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 18/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)

Furry, Fluffy Avenger: 156/250 HP | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA [Paralyzed] [Stun CD: 2/3]

Edited by Prometheus

Symphony nods to Kat's advice and focuses on the enemy. But her focus is immediately interrupted by Katsuki. She looks over and smirks at him. "Yeah, I'll join you. That is if you can keep up." She laughs and launches herself at the enemy with her sword art, digging her blade into the vertebrae in its neck, paralyzing it for another round. Then she stabs it three more times in the back, still laughing. Now this is much more fun when I can hit it, she thought to herself joyfully. She jumps back next to the tall man and looks up at him, a mischievous grin on her face. "I'll tell you what. If you can gather more hate then me in this fight, then I'll join you on another hunt." She smirked and backed up, calling for Kat. "You're turn, Kat! Everyone! While it's paralyzed, attack for the back and back of the neck. Those are its weak points." 

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 115771

BD: 9 (+1 crit)
fad edge sword art (6 + 1) X 4 = 28 DMG - 25 MIT = 3 DMG

MD: paralyzed

[H:3] @Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 18/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:4] Symphony: 160/160 HP | 11/16 EN | 6 DMG | 14 MIT | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN

Furry, Fluffy Avenger: 153/250 HP | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA [Paralyzed by Symphony] [Stun CD: 0/3]

Edited by Symphony

This fight was going a bit better, thanks to Arabelle landing a hit. Now that she knew how good of a hit she could land, that meant this fight should go a lot faster. There was definitely some begrudging comments towards her, but at the very least, it seemed to be helping a little bit. Symphony and Prometheus started flirting, which gave her the opportunity to try and draw away the creature's attention. As she was doing so, she heard Arabelle mumble under her breath. Cutting her blade to get the AI to reactionary jump away from the flirting pair, she gave a quick response. "One who everyone runs away from." It was the best response she could fit in the time, but it was honest. Sure she had weaknesses, but everyone did at any given time. Though they may not be apparent to those far below their level, she would be willing to bet each front liner had their own weakness that would have to be covered. But it didn't matter how weak you were, if you could cover your weakness with strategy, anyone could prevail.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #115801
BD: 4 - miss
CD: 6 - no procs

Furry, Fluffy Avenger: 153/250 HP | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA [Paralyzed] [Stun CD: 1/3]

@Arabelle

Arabelle rolled her eyes playfully. She had seen Prometheus come up to Symphony out of the corner of her eye, and her sharp hearing picked up snippets of their little banter. Seems like Edgy McEdgelord / White Knight guy found his match. Maybe it had something to do with the pretty dagger user's maniacal laughter as she pierced the cute Easter bunny thing's fluffy hide. Paralyzed! This fight was taking a turn for the better. As much as she wanted to tease the two and their little flirtationship, she kept her attention on the ongoing battle and listened carefully as the woman called out to her and informed her of the bunny's weak points.

Back of the neck, where Symphony had struck. No uppity tone. No needless comments. Arabelle was starting to like this lady. "Easy peasy!"

The small purple-haired girl didn't hear Katagawa's rebuttal, but what she did know was that the tank drew its attention away long enough for her to circle around the bunny and deliver a clean slash to the back of its neck. She twisted her scythe in her hands and followed through with the rest of the motions of her Sword Art before quickly backing away. Smug as always.

Spoiler

ID: 115888 | BD: 7

[x6] Crimson Blood: 10 * 6 = 60 - 25 = 35 DMG

[H:4] @Prometheus: 120/120 HP | 9/12 EN | 3 DMG | 26 MIT | THRN: 9 | Bleed: 1
[H:2] Arabelle: 240/240 HP | 11/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry, Fluffy Avenger: 118/250 HP | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA [Paralyzed] [Stun CD: 1/3]

Edited by Arabelle

Prometheus was getting tired of missing so many times in a row. The woman made an offer and He couldn’t help but want to see if he could win this little race of theirs. “You’re on.” He said, gripping his massive blade and spinning, slashing horizontally and missing by the breadth of a hair. Well, we’re off to a bad start. His leg pushes into the ground and he jumps back a few feet, turning his blade upwards and getting ready for another attack. Actually, I should make it fair. He stops himself, waiting for Symphony to attack the creature and while her hitting it would be nice because the whole needing to kill this thing, he wanted to go hunting with her and his needs were more important than the needs of the other two girls, the background dancers. I’ll have to ask her out some other time I guess. He grins and turns to the purple haired girl, her being so short made Katsuki feel like a giant, “Looks like Tiny has been holding out on us, why didn’t you tell us you can do real damage?” He smiles, extending his arm for a high five, but holding too high for her to hit it even in she wanted to.

Spoiler

ID: 115974

BD: 5 - 2 = 3

MISS

[H:4] Prometheus: 120/120 HP | 8/12 EN | 3 DMG | 26 MIT | THRN: 9 | Bleed: 1
[H:4] @Symphony: 160/160 HP | 11/16 EN | 6 DMG | 14 MIT | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN

Furry, Fluffy Avenger: 118/250 HP | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA [Paralyzed] [Stun CD: 1/3]

Edited by Prometheus

Symphony tried attacking before the paralysis wore out, but the beast quickly rolled out of the way of her attack. She frowned and stepped back, assessing the situation. With it's thick hide and weird cloud like covering, she doubted that she could hit it if it wasn't paralyzed once more. And even then, her attacks would not do much damage. Her best bet was to stun the enemy so that her team mates could attack it after her. "Alright guys, I'm sorry I missed that one," she yelled to them. "But I have an idea. If I can at least stun the beast, then Katagawa will have a more sure chance of hitting it. I'll try my best to use a stunning sword art next if anyone of you don't paralyze or stun it before I can." Her tone and expression were serious now. This beast was taking too long for her liking, and she was weak against it, nearly useless. 

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 115978
BD: 7 - 2 = 5 miss
MD: 2 + 2 = 4 miss

[H:3] @Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 18/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:4] Symphony: 160/160 HP | 11/16 EN | 6 DMG | 14 MIT | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN

Furry, Fluffy Avenger: 118/250 HP | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA [Stun CD: 0/3]

Edited by Symphony

Hokori was having a hard time keeping everyone going, but the battle was turning more in their favor. Though her strikes weren't hitting, she was doing her best to make sure that it was not able to close in that well with the others. Her sword art didn't connect, but managed to pop thee creature into the air for Arabelle to have an open swing at it. It's health bar was in the yellow now, so it was quite possible that they could finish this off much quicker than she initially guessed. That should mean no one would need to retreat. A few hits from Arabelle and perhaps one or two more bleeds from Prometheus should be enough to finish it off. Only a few more tries to hit. They hadn't taken any hits, so hopefully the boss couldn't actually hit that hard. If it did, she might need to be usherin gpeople out to avoid getting hurt too much more.

Spoiler

+1 passive EN

Roll ID: #115983
BD: 4 - miss
CD: 11 - vampiric proc (+14 HP)

[H:3] Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 17/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:2] @Arabelle: 240/240 HP | 11/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry, Fluffy Avenger: 118/250 HP | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA [Stun CD: 0/3]

The small purple-haired girl loosened her stance when Prometheus approached her as she was waiting for an opening. He stood just close enough to emphasize their height difference, and she had to tilt her head up if she didn't want to be looking at his chest plate as she talked. "My, my. Admitting your weakness, Mister Tin Man?" She used the funny nickname Outsider had called him with during that bar fight. "It's fine, it's fine~. A wise old man once said self-awareness is the key to improvement after all." She felt the strong urge to release her Sword Art in his direction but instead resorted to throwing jabs with a very deadly smile. Arabelle figured she still wanted the mook around to take hits, since their "tank" wasn't gathering enough aggro. "Or perhaps you simply weren't paying attention. You know, sugar, in these types of situations, actions speak louder than words."

She ignored his high-five and favored to keep looking up at him with a sweet, playful smile.

"I like fighting, too."

It was a flirt, and a jab at the rest of the team's unexpectedly low DPS. Seriously, with the tank's attitude, Prometheus teasing her on a very sensitive topic, and the fight going at a slower pace than expected, Arabelle was getting tired of playing friends.

Katagawa's strike launched the Easter bunny into the air. "Shi-chan!" The blade lit up with a green glow and her hair cast a shadow over her ashen eyes. Arabelle sped forward with her scythe readied - and she didn't change course to avoid the man in front of her. 

It was almost like she was aiming for him.

A smirk played on her lips and she swung. Her scythe's blade cleaved through the air - once, then she twisted it in her hand and repeated that motion twice - generating a brutal onslaught of shockwaves that harmlessly moved past the man and shredded at the Easter bunny behind him. 

Arabelle struck her scythe against the ground and flipped her hair over her shoulder.

Spoiler

ID: 115987 | BD: 10

[x6] Crimson Blood: (10 + 2) * 6 = 72 - 25 = 47 DMG

[H:4] Prometheus: 120/120 HP | 8/12 EN | 3 DMG | 26 MIT | THRN: 9 | Bleed: 1
[H:3] Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 17/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:4] Arabelle: 240/240 HP | 6/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry, Fluffy Avenger: 71/250 HP | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA [Stun CD: 0/3]

Edited by Arabelle

The crazy [censored] coming right for him as he smiles and grabs his blade, pulling it up in a slashing motion, but her Scythe had already passed him and he had already expended enough energy. “Well, you’re a little bit psycho. The question is, how psycho are you?” He smiles, his blade gleaming red in the light across the black blade. Well, maybe one day I can use this on her. He turns back to Symphony and points his blade towards the monster. “Let’s get this thing killed then.” A cigarette enters his mouth as he lights it. He walks towards Katagawa. “Hey, maybe I’ve been a bit rude. Sorry. You got any more surefire plans brains?” He rotates his hip and gives her a thumbs up, to try and pass off as turning over a new leaf. His hand drops and his blade comes up and rests on his shoulder, the cigarette releasing smoke as he blows upwards to keep it away from the girls down below.

Spoiler

ID: 116196

BD: 1

miss

[H:4] Prometheus: 120/120 HP | 7/12 EN | 3 DMG | 26 MIT | THRN: 9 | Bleed: 1
[H:4] @Symphony 160/160 HP | 11/16 EN | 6 DMG | 14 MIT | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN

Furry, Fluffy Avenger: 71/250 HP | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA [Stun CD: 0/3]

Edited by Prometheus

Symphony focused for a second, ignoring the sounds around her as she charged up her blade and launched at full speed for the fuzzy monster. I gotta stun this thing, she thought to herself as she blew by her team mates, the force of her passing by blowing their hair in her direction. She leaped at the beast's head, her blade glowing a florescent blue. As she brought her blade down toward the beast's muzzle, it brought its clawed hand and blocked her blade at the last second. Again, she tried for its side, but the beast just dodged behind her. She had to moved quickly as it attacked her from behind. Luckily, she was able to get out of the way just in time and leaped back to where the rest of her team mates were. She frowned and didn't say anything, frustrated that she couldn't land a hit with this thing. Luckily the beast hadn't landed any shots with them either though. 

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 116212
BD: 6 - 4 = miss (-2 energy)
MD: 3 (miss)

[H:3] @Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 17/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:4] Symphony: 160/160 HP | 10/16 EN | 6 DMG | 14 MIT | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN

Sword arts:

Rank 1

• [x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
  • [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target.

Rank 2

• [x3] Tri Pierce (3 Energy) - Stab target three times, slashing diagonally to cause a triangle effect on each one
  • [x4] Fad Edge (4 Energy) - The user swiftly strikes the opponent with four thrusts in brisk succession.
Edited by Symphony

Hokori could tell when she wasn't welcome. But she would be darned if she gave up now. Deciding it would be best to just let Arabelle do her own thing, as she was already doing what was needed in regards to her build, her attention went towards the others in the group. "There's nothing surefire that we can do, not with me down so far with my skills. If we're being honest, I wasn't ready to be a tank, been doing too much solo work and couldn't afford to use skill points on tank skills just yet. Prometheus, keep trying to get your burn to proc on the rabbit. Aside from Arabelle's damage, it's the best we've got and will be the only thing we have if Arabelle runs out of energy. Symphony, try to save up your energy and only go for basic attacks for the paralyze or stun attacks if you have them. I'll be doing the same with my own blade. We're close enough and the creature hasn't gotten a single hit yet, we shouldn't need to worry about anyone having to tank. If worse comes to worst, still retreat if we find out this thing hits harder than we think it might." Hopefully some of that got through. Probably not considering she had lost their respect at this point, but it was worth a try at the very least.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #116364
BD: 6 - 2 = 4 - miss
CD: 6 - no procs

[H:3] Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 16/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:4] Symphony: 160/160 HP | 10/16 EN | 6 DMG | 14 MIT | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN
[H:4] @Arabelle: 240/240 HP | 6/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry, Fluffy Avenger: 71/250 HP | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA

"Hmm? I'm not one," she spoke in a lilting, playful tone that seemed to imply otherwise. Arabelle lifted her scythe from the ground and smiled. "I'm a perfectly innocent little angel. It's not like I did it on purpose or anything, you just didn't get out of the way." Her Sword Art activated with a flash of neon green once again, and she readied herself as Symphony traded (or failed to) blows with the Easter bunny. "Axe-type weapons have a pretty far reach. It can result in some accidental friendly fire if you're not careful enough. I want you to remember that."

And Arabelle demonstrated. It would probably be the last hit she would land in this fight, and she wanted to make it count! As Symphony fell back, Arabelle ducked underneath Furry's swipe and swung her scythe in a wide arc. The small purple-haired girl took another step forward as the bunny faltered at her successful attack, and both wielder and weapon momentarily became a black-and-green blur as she followed through the rest of the motions of her Sword Art, hacking and slashing at whatever her weapon could reach.

When the Sword Art ended, she reversed her grip and thrust the blunt end of her scythe at the Easter bunny, pushing it away from her. No energy. She'd have to wait.

Spoiler

ID: 116366 | BD: 6 + 3 = 9 - 2 = 7

[x6] Crimson Blood: 10  * 6 = 60 - 25  = 35 DMG

[H:4] Prometheus: 120/120 HP | 7/12 EN | 3 DMG | 26 MIT | THRN: 9 | Bleed: 1
[H:3] Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 16/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:4] Symphony: 160/160 HP | 10/16 EN | 6 DMG | 14 MIT | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN
[H:5] Arabelle: 240/240 HP | 1/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry , Fluffy Avenger: 36/250 HP  | 25   MIT | 50 DM G | 2 ACC | 2  EVA

Edited by Arabelle

It had been a while, He was getting tired and his mind was finding better things to do. Katsuki was getting bored, this thing was taking too long to kill and now he wanted to do something else. I wonder if that bar is still open... It’s day time but the owner likes to go on hunts and with this event boss I’m sure he’s out trying to find this thing. His grip tightens around the hilt of his sword as he spins, heaving the blade upwards at incredible speeds, though the bunny hops out of the way and he just sort of spins around and his blade sticks in the ground. “This is getting boring.” He looks over at the scythe user and smiles. “Why not just hurry up and kill this thing?” He pulls the sword out of the dirt and rests it on his shoulder across his back. “I’ve got better things to do today.” He sighs. His hand pulls the cigarette out of his mouth and he looks down at the other tank, and he holds out the pack of cigarettes, “You want a smoke?” He asks, putting the cigarettes away whether she took one or not.

————————————————————

ID: 116417

BD: 2 - 2

fail

[H:4] Prometheus: 120/120 HP | 7/12 EN | 3 DMG | 26 MIT | THRN: 9 | Bleed: 1
[H:3] Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 16/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:4] Symphony: 160/160 HP | 10/16 EN | 6 DMG | 14 MIT | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN
[H:5] Arabelle: 240/240 HP | 1/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry , Fluffy Avenger: 36/250 HP  | 25   MIT | 50 DM G | 2 ACC | 2  EVA

Edited by Prometheus

Symphony was silent as she stepped back up to take on the monster. Her thoughts were quiet as she brought up her dagger. She looked at it and watched as the blade glowed from the sword art she was charging it with. Then she ran towards the monster. Her heart wasn't in this fight anymore. The beast dodged once again as she slashed out at it. She sighed and turned to watch it, thinking it would try to charge her. However, her eyes widened with realization when she realized the monster was headed for Arabelle. "Arabelle! Brace yourself! The monster is aggroed on you!" she yelled loudly to the other player. She just hoped the girl could hear her over the ear piercing shrieks of the monster. Crap, she thought to herself. That girl doesn't have much mitigation... This beast is gonna do a bit of damage. 

Fluffy charged and hit Arabelle square in the chest, sending her flying back into a tree. Symphony winced as the girl's health points dropped. That looked painful. The monster made odd, happy noises and wagged its cloud ears as it watched its prey fall to the ground. 

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 116418
BD: 6 - 2 = 4 fail (-2 energy)
MD: 4 + 2 = 6 
50-9 = 41 DMG

[H:3] @Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 16/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:5] Arabelle: 199/240 HP | 1/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry , Fluffy Avenger: 36/250 HP  | 25   MIT | 50 DM G | 2 ACC | 2  EVA

Rank 1

Rank 2

Edited by Symphony

This fight was slowing down, but they were getting close. One more strike from Arabelle could likely end it at this point, a bleed from Prometheus could do some damage, and the hit from the monster hadn't been too bad. Quickly coming up behind it, Hokori was able to get another stun at it with an attack that was a lot faster than one would think such a large sword could make. It probably wasn't quite enough to get its attention on her, but it should at least keep it off of Arabelle. As crazy and homicidal as the girl was seeming to be, Hokori didn't want to have someone die on her when she had taken on the mantle of leader for the group. She debated calling out an order to Arabelle, but decided against it as she would either be following the same logic already or just call out Kat for being useless. Not an entirely false statement, but made it less likely to follow the sound logic.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #116419
BD: 8 - 2 = 6 - hit (7 * 4 = 28 - 25 = 3 damage; stunned)
CD: 11 - vampiric proc

[H:4] Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 10/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:5] @Arabelle: 199/240 HP | 1/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry , Fluffy Avenger: 33/250 HP  | 25   MIT | 50 DM G | 2 ACC | 2  EVA [Stunned: 1/1]

Arabelle turned to the guy, now casually bringing out a cigarette for a smoke after his attack missed - in the middle of combat. Seriously, just how careless can you get? (Though to his credit, he must've known he didn't have the highest Hate value in the team). "People who can't land hits shouldn't complain!" the small purple-haired girl said brightly. She informatively pointed upwards at where she estimated Prometheus's HP and EN values were located - and underneath it, the rest of the team's - to show that her EN bar was empty. "Besides, I'm all out. I drained all my energy with that last attack. Do your best, everyone!"

Guess she wouldn't be getting the last hit bonus for this mob either. She wasn't too concerned; she didn't want the item anyway, but it would've sold for a good price.

Her ears picked up Furry's loud shrieks and Symphony's shouts - rendered incomprehensible by the former. For a second, she thought the DPS had managed to score a hit and was shouting in celebration. Instead, as she turned, she was met with the fluffy mob's angry charge. Arabelle exclaimed in surprise and scrambled to defend with her scythe, but she reacted a bit too late.

The Easter Bunny's assault hit her square on the chest and sent her flying back until she slammed into a tree. Dazed, she spent a moment to recover her bearings and struck her scythe against the ground, using it as support as she slowly stood back up. A glance at her HP bar showed that it had dropped considerably, but not too much to be concerned with.

This felt familiar. She hoped to god they wouldn't ditch her like that yellow-haired ditz.

Arabelle backed away, placing more distance from the fight. She sat down on a tree stump and crossed her legs. She still held her scythe in one hand in case she needed to bring it up to defend later. "I'm regenerating," were the only words she gave in explanation. She propped an elbow on her knee and smiled. "Defend me with your lives, okay?"

Spoiler

[H:4] @Prometheus: 120/120 HP | 7/12 EN | 3 DMG | 26 MIT | THRN: 9 | Bleed: 1
[H:4] Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 10/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:5] Arabelle: 199/240 HP | 2/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry , Fluffy Avenger: 33/250 HP  | 25   MIT | 50 DM G | 2 ACC | 2  EVA [Stunned: 1/1]

Edited by Arabelle