[F1-PP] Oh Heck <<Easter Trio Boss: Fury>>

Katsuki smokes, pulling his cigarette out and setting it on a branch so he doesn’t accidentally bite it with this next attack. His hand moves up the back of the blade and wraps around it close to the head, as he spins and thrusts it towards the monster. Barely missing the monster by a hair and turning to the girl with purple hair, he smiles and grabs his smoke, setting it in between his lips once again and moving over, sitting on the same stump as the girl. “What if next time you get accuracy instead of trying to look cute. Besides you’re so small out there everyone can barely see ya.” He holds a single cigarette out towards the girl, unlit. “Please tell me I’m not the only one okay with killing my lungs.” When Prometheus realized she wasn’t gonna take it, he put it away and shakes his head. “Fun size? More like No Fun size.” He shifts his weight, leaning on his katana and smoking with his other hand. “Who’d’ve thought in a game with graphics so good I’d be stuck with two squares and one pixel.” He frowns.

——————————————————————

ID: 116443

BD: 7 - 2 = 5 (fail)

[H:4] Prometheus: 120/120 HP | 7/12 EN | 3 DMG | 26 MIT | THRN: 9 | Bleed: 1
[H:4] Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 10/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:4] @Symphony: 160/160 HP | 10/16 EN | 6 DMG | 14 MIT | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN
[H:5] Arabelle: 199/240 HP | 2/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry , Fluffy Avenger: 33/250 HP  | 25   MIT | 50 DM G | 2 ACC | 2  EVA [Stunned: 1/1]

Edited by Prometheus
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Symphony flinched as she saw Arabelle in her weakened state. She needed to make another successful hit so that she could gather the enemy's hate. She hat more mitigation than the poor girl. She ran up to try and stab the thing in its neck. She managed to hit her mark, but was immediately smacked into the sky about 30 feet and came crashing back down way over by Arabelle. "Oof..." she moaned as she landed. She slowly got up and braced herself against a tree. "Yeah. [censored] that guy."

She spit out some blood onto the ground, and her familiar Cloak came to check on her. She kissed the sweet bird. "I'm okay, buddy. Just keep an eye out in case the thing charges again." Cloak cawed and flew off above the beast. 

She looked over at both Prometheus and Arabelle. Now her temper was getting the best of her now that she was in pain. "You too shut up and stop bickering," her tone uncharacteristically harsh. "Hit something and actually do something. And you, Arabelle," she looked over at the girl. "I can take a few more hits for you, but heal quickly." She marched back up to the sidelines to watch Katagawa.  

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 116460
BD: 8 - 2 = 6
MD: 5 + 2 = 7 (success)
50 - 14 = 36 DMG

[H:4] @Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 10/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:5] Symphony: 124/160 HP | 10/16 EN | 6 DMG | 14 MIT | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN
[H:5] Arabelle: 199/240 HP | 2/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry , Fluffy Avenger: 32/250 HP  | 25   MIT | 50 DM G | 2 ACC | 2  EVA [Stun Countdown: 0/3]

Rank 1

• [x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
  • [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target.

Rank 2

• [x3] Tri Pierce (3 Energy) - Stab target three times, slashing diagonally to cause a triangle effect on each one
  • [x4] Fad Edge (4 Energy) - The user swiftly strikes the opponent with four thrusts in brisk succession.
Edited by Symphony

This was going to be the home stretch, but it was going to be a little while still. Attacking the beast, she could tell it was focused on her now, even if it was paralyzed. This was finally going to steady out a bit now. She figured a little bit more ordering should finish this thing out, even if no one was listening at this point. "Symphony, stay off of it for now while it is still stunned. Arabelle, keep doing what you're doing. Prometheus, only go in if you think you can get a bleed to proc on it. It should be on me and that means until I can take a bigger lead with its aggro we only want to attack with things that will do some harm." Her own attack had put a small dent into the health bar as well, but it wasn't nearly enough for what she needed to be seeing happen. It was close enough though that one more bleed from prometheus should finish the creature off. Either that or they were here until Arabelle could regenerate enough energy to attack once more.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #116693
BD: 10 - major crit (7 + 2 = 9 * 4 = 36 - 25 = 11 damage; paralyze proc; -7 EN)
CD: 2 - no procs

[H:6] Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 10/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:5] @Arabelle: 199/240 HP | 2/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry , Fluffy Avenger: 21/250 HP  | 25   MIT | 50 DM G | 2 ACC | 2  EVA [PLZ - 1/1] [Stun - 1/1]

"...my, my. That's rich coming from someone who can barely deal damage. What if next time you get a weapon skill instead of playing up that edgy, lone wolf 'I-do-what-I-want' appeal? Besides, aren't you the least bit embarrassed?" Mister Tin Man had once again failed to land another hit and was now seated at the same stump as her. The small purple-haired girl turned to him and brought a gloved hand to her lips, feigning nonchalance. Inside though, her blood was boiling. Who the hell was this guy and why was he more focused on getting a rise out of her rather than the battle in front of him? He didn't even have the right to. Was that just his way of showing interest? Oh - and at that, she had slightly calmed down, and internally, she laughed and she laughed. Charming. It was getting on her nerves, but at the same time, her interest in him was rising. At the very least, dragging this scum to the ground was more fun than waiting for this boring battle to end. She ignored the cigarette and pressed on, "All bark and no bite, actions barely aligning with words. My, my, it's not even cool at all. With how little you've been doing, you're just a whiny freeloader at this point. Do you really think I saw that as an insult? Sorry, Mister Wannabe Edgelord, your opinion of me matters less than trash. Try harder next time."

When the bundle of rabbit and cloud(?) came bouncing over, Arabelle didn't move. She remained seated atop the tree stump with one hand on her scythe, regarding the fluffy mob with a disinterested stare. Arabelle was their best DPS. Katagawa needed to gather Hate. It was practically a given that they would protect her, even without her asking them to do so! The small purple-haired girl tilted her head to the side and rested her chin on her palm with a small smile. 

Surely enough, someone came to her defense. But - and the girl's shoulders loosened, her eyes widening by a slight margin - not the person she was expecting. Arabelle could only watch as the woman clothed in blue, who despite being useless outside of her Stuns, had been the only nice (who was she kidding, she was just as boring) person in this team so far, get launched to the air by Furry's attack. 

Their tank had come in to stun it a moment too late. 

As she repeated her pointless orders, Katagawa would be met with Arabelle's dissatisfied ashen stare. The former was wrong this time. Arabelle's EN ticked back up, but she remained seated with her legs crossed and a mysterious smile, unmoving. With only her weaker Sword Arts available to her, attacking would just prolong the fight at this point. Furry's HP would drop - though admittedly not enough for it to drop down and die - and once its Stun wore off, it would return to chasing after her. 

Or perhaps Katagawa could land another hit and gather enough Hate before it makes it attack once again, so that Furry would go after the tank as it should have and exhaust the last of its HP on the girl's Thorns. 

But did Arabelle trust her enough to do just that?

Of course she didn't.

"I might be aiming for that last-hit reward, after all~."

Spoiler

[H:4] @Prometheus: 120/120 HP | 7/12 EN | 3 DMG | 26 MIT | THRN: 9 | Bleed: 1
[H:6] Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 10/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:5] Arabelle: 199/240 HP | 3/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry , Fluffy Avenger: 21/250 HP  | 25   MIT | 50 DM G | 2 ACC | 2  EVA [PLZ - 1/1] [Stun - 1/1]

Edited by Arabelle

Katsuki was getting close to his limit, but he bites his tongue and just smiles as he smokes. “Such a feisty little [censored]. You’re not nearly as bad as I thought, though you are still a parasite.” He smiles at her earlier comment. “Wannabe edgelord? If I wanted to be an edgelord I’d be way worse than I am now. I’m just an arsonist trying to find a weapon with burn.” He says, standing up and putting his hand on his sword. She was right, he had grown soft in this game, needed something to spice it up. So he decided after this little bout with fluffernutter, he would find someone to bully for a while.

His blade comes up and back down in an instant, the clang of the metal hitting the ground mixed with the hatred of that girl and a touch of anger towards himself makes him bite the cigarette he smoked in two. The burning end of it falls to the ground and he watches it explode into a million little blue shards. “Careful kid, she’s getting in your head.” He says to himself, having been in this situation before. How many bar fights have you started just to have fun? Hundreds. How many did you when? About half. How many has she started since you’ve met her? None that you know of, come one man. She’s little, nothing more than an angry child trying to live out her fantasy of being a warrior princess because she can’t accept reality. His fist clenches and his eyes narrow on the boss in front of him. “Yeah, and I’m not an edgelord, I’m dark and brooding. There’s a difference.” He chuckles and shifts his hips, leaning on one leg and the opposite hand resting on his sword like a cane.

——————————————————————

ID: 116836

BD: 3 (miss)

[H:4] Prometheus: 120/120 HP | 6/12 EN | 3 DMG | 26 MIT | THRN: 9 | Bleed: 1
[H:5] @Symphony: 124/160 HP | 10/16 EN | 6 DMG | 14 MIT | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN
[H:5] Arabelle: 199/240 HP | 3/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry , Fluffy Avenger: 21/250 HP  | 25   MIT | 50 DM G | 2 ACC | 2  EVA [PLZ - 1/1] [Stun - 1/1]

Edited by Prometheus

((Symphony told me to just skip her for the rest of the thread))

The two people she needed to be fighting were bickering with each other, and the one other person that they were with seemed to have disappeared from the fight. Perhaps they were still around, but it was unlikely that the boss would be going for them and revealing her location anytime soon. Speaking of which, the boss unfroze and started to come towards Kat, she was able to block the attack with her large sword, but it was all she could do to not take the gnashing teeth of the creature. It may look cute, but it did not seem that friendly. "It doesn't matter who is what right now, can we just sort this out later when we don't have something that's finally moving at us?" She was hoping to kick the two of them into action, but she it came out more as a plea for help than anything.

Spoiler

+2 HP (BH)
+1 EN (passive recovery)

Roll ID: #117162
BD: 3 - 2 = 1 - miss (-2 EN)
CD: 12 - vampiric procs (+14 HP)
MD: paralyzed

[H:6] Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 9/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:5] @Arabelle: 199/240 HP | 3/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry , Fluffy Avenger: 21/250 HP  | 25   MIT | 50 DM G | 2 ACC | 2  EVA

'I'm dark and brooding?' Arabelle almost laughed out loud. But that looked unladylike, so she contained herself and brought a gloved hand to her mouth as her lips parted with a giggle that was quiet enough to not be an obnoxious fit of laughter, but loud enough for Mister Wannabe Edgelord to hear. The small purple-haired girl lowered her hand to loosely grip her scythe's handle, and she smirked. "I'm not an edgelord, I'm dark and brooding? My, my, but isn't the former normally defined with the latter in mind? Those two premises would completely contradict each other in that case, no? You just come across as a guy in complete denial, like someone whose flaws are revealed would advertently attempt to reject that part of themselves. That's no good~. A wise old man once told me, the first step to improvement is accepting that your flaws exist!"

In the distance, Katagawa was telling them to stop. It was clear that the slow progress of the battle was getting to her as well, and Symphony was... nowhere. Arabelle's mood darkened and she leaned forward, bumping her forehead against her scythe. Of course, of course. It was always the nice, friendly, clumsy ones who showed their true colors and ran away once things got bad. Their bright personalities enticed the others around them and they flocked to their side like moths to a flame, while underneath, they laughed at their deception and allowed themselves to be carried forward.

Anywho!

"And who even says that out loud, in real life?" Arabelle had lifted her head, but she didn't move from her spot. One more EN, and she would have a chance at that final hit. She tilted her head to the side and smiled. "Even those textbook Wattpad bad boys have more subtlety, and that's saying something. It's not cute at all~."

Spoiler

[H:6] Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 9/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:5] Arabelle: 199/240 HP | 4/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry , Fluffy Avenger: 21/250 HP  | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2  EVA

Edited by Arabelle

The girl was at it once again, getting on Katsuki’s nerves and doing it so precisely that he couldn’t decide if he admired her or hated her. His hand on the sword slides down, gripping right under the guard and his other hand gripping under that, his weight shifts and a powerful upwards slash across the monster finally connects and a smile crosses the man’s face. I guess she’s right. I do need to change my act a little. Let’s get this going then. He spins towards her and rests his blade on his shoulder, tilting his head and smiling mischievously, removing his helmet because it gave him no stat boosts anyways. “The hell is a “textbook wattpad bad boy?” I got this act from my mom.” He smiles and pulls his cigarette out of his mouth, “I got this habit from her too.” He ashes it and puts it back in his mouth, turning back around and looking at the bunny’s health. Whatever, she ain’t worth your time. He looks the beast in the eyes and smiles, his teeth holding the cigarette gently.

”Under normal circumstances I wouldn’t mind this torment, but I guess I’m just disappointed. This game was supposed to be all that but I can’t light a simple person on fire.” He clenches his fist, wrapping the other around his handle and his blade sticking straight out as a result. The one time he gets a party with all girls and they all have to be rude, this was great.

————————————————————

ID: 117241

BD: 8 - 2 = 6

hit! ((Finally))

21 - 1 = 20 HP

@Katagawa

[H:5] Prometheus: 120/120 HP | 6/12 EN | 3 DMG | 26 MIT | THRN: 9 | Bleed: 1
[H:5] Arabelle: 199/240 HP | 4/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry , Fluffy Avenger: 20/250 HP  | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2  EVA

Edited by Prometheus

The two continued to bicker, one of them narrowly getting a lick in against the boss. Rolling her eyes, Hokori decided it would be best to ignore the two of them for now. Either that or she would get dragged into their argument. Swinging her blade at the furry creature, she realized that it was also coming at her. She took the hit as gracefully as she could, and her battle healing started to kick in. Hopefully this fight wouldn't have to get to become much worse than it already was right now. It was close to its end. Arabelle should be getting another swing at it anytime now, and if she could get her own thorns to proc against the creature, it should die from that as well. All of them were one small stroke of luck from landing the final hit onto the creature.

Knowing how this has been going though, that luck won't come for quite some time.

Spoiler

+1 Passive EN recovery
+2 HP from BH

Roll ID: #117371
BD: 8 - 2 = 6 - hit (7 * 4 = 28 - 25 = 3 damage)
CD: 8 - no procs
MD: 10 - crit (50 - 17 = 33 damage; no thorns proc :(  ) 

[H:7] Katagawa : 249/280 HP | 6/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:5] @Arabelle: 199/240 HP | 4/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry , Fluffy Avenger: 17/250 HP  | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2  EVA

What a miserable upbringing he must have had. Poor, compassionate Arabelle's heart almost ached for what someone as good-looking as him could have been. Her mother would've had a few choice words with his, and perhaps educated these dullards on the grace of following the virtues God had set out for man. And faking a perfectly happy family life while she was at it! But, Arabelle supposed that was just a part of life. Not everyone would have a pure and elegant upbringing like her. 

Prometheus seemed to lose interest in the conversation - at least, he wasn't trying to provoke her as he did earlier, did he figure out his opinion didn't matter to her after all? - and he had turned to the little event mob. That was fine. Arabelle didn't say anything else. She had only responded to his trifling insults in turn, but when there were no attempts being made on her good name, she was gracious enough to at least stop pushing the conversation any further.

Plus, they had an annoying Easter bunny to kill. God, she was starting to hate bunnies.

Both growing tired of the slowly progressing fight, the two attacked with a renewed vigor. Prometheus dealt an impressive 1 DMG, Katagawa performed slightly better with a 3. Arabelle stood from her tree stump, dusting off her skirt. Right after the bunny landed a hit on Katagawa, the small purple-haired girl appeared behind it and swung her scythe in a wide arc. The Easter bunny recovered quickly enough to jump in the air and dodge hers.

Miffed, the scythe-wielder fell back and looked up at her EN.

Back to waiting.

Spoiler

ID: 117386 | BD: 5

[H:7] Katagawa : 249/280 HP | 6/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:5] Arabelle: 199/240 HP | 3/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry, Fluffy Avenger: 20/250 HP  | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2  EVA

Edited by Arabelle

((Prometheus was skipped with permission))

(( @Arabelle roll for your item and then we can close this thread up))

Arabelle took another swing and a miss sadly. And Prometheus was nowhere to be found now. Looking towards the creature, Hokori noticed it starting to go towards Arabelle once more after her failed attack. Dropping her sword, she quickly leaped into the path of the creature, hugging it against her spiked armor. The fur scalded her, but she watched as the health bar finished draining and the beast shattered before her eyes. As she fell to the ground, she noticed the rewards screen pop up in front of her. The last hit reward had gone to her, but there was also a general reward that seemed to go to everyone else. Turning towards Arabelle, she just spoke with a calm voice, "Thanks for sticking around to the end." And with that she left without another word, ashamed of her poor ability to keep a team together once and for all

Spoiler

Roll ID: #117428
BD: 3 - 2 = 1 - miss
CD: 8 - no procs
MD: 6 + 2 = 8 - hit (50 - 14 = 36 damage; takes 18 thns)

[H:7] Katagawa : 249/280 HP | 5/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:5] Arabelle: 199/240 HP | 3/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry, Fluffy Avenger: 0/250 HP  | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2  EVA

(Added in the 3 damage from my attack alst turn as well because I had forgotten to do that)

Opening my egg:

• ID: #117450
  • LD: 12
  • 1 T1 Perfect Unidentified Armor [117450], 2250 Col, 15 T1 Materials

Prometheus was now gone. Probably went home crying to his mother after that lame performance he put on. Symphony had disappeared a round prior. Their health bars indicated they were still alive. But they were dropping out of the fight like flies

Now, it was just her and Katagawa. Don't leave, Arabelle wanted to say, but she didn't want to sound like a needy person. Nope! That role was designated exclusively to Mishiro! Besides, it would only take one more hit from her for the battle to be concluded and she was decidedly stronger than the other time she'd been left alone. But, whether it be to play her role to the very end or just for the rewards, the tank stayed. Katagawa jumped in the bunny's path and took the hit for her, killing it with her Thorns enhancement in the process.

The bunny shattered in the tank's deadly embrace. Arabelle relaxed her grip on her scythe and stepped back.

When she was expecting her to run away, Katagawa had stayed.

Plus point in respect?

"I... You too," the small purple-haired girl replied. There was no hint of sarcasm in her words. 

Arabelle watched the girl walk back to the safe zone by herself, then she turned her attention to the Easter Egg that had appeared in her rewards screen. She pulled it out and opened it, briefly looking through the second rewards window that had popped up.

"Oooh, extra SP!"

Humming to herself happily, she began her trip back to the safe zone.

Spoiler

ID: 117451 | LD: 4

Reward

1500 Col, 10 T1 Materials, +1 SP

Tag: @Katagawa

Edited by Arabelle

Thread Summary:

Spoiler

2 Pages Complete: 2 SP to each, 800 Col to split (will split evenly among all 4)

<<Easter Trio Boss: Furry>> Complete: 2 SP, Devil's Egg to the last hit, Furry's Easter EGG (opened in thread)

Totals:

• Katagawa: 4 SP, 1 T1 Perfect Unidentified Armor [117450], 2650 Col, 15 T1 Materials
  • Arabelle: 5 SP, 1700 Col, 10 T1 mats
  • Symphony: 2 SP, 200 Col
  • Prometheus: 2 SP, 200 Col