[PP|F9] Taming the Flame <<Feeding your Enemy>>

Katsuki holds her close to him, her kiss making him feel like the sun was shining and he was back home and his mom was cradling his cheek one last time. The man’s hand squeezed hers as he leans next to her. I love this. I love spending time with her. “Hey Symphony... nah.” He shrugs off the thought trying to make it seem like he wasn’t gonna say something crazy. His legs straighten as he stands up. “Well we aren’t gonna find me another familiar just sitting and watching the world go by.” He smiles at her, as he pulls out a cigarette and lights it. “Sorry, It’s been a short while, I need something in my mouth.” He explains, noting Dip and Chew have too much flavor for him to use it and then expect to kiss her after. Her eyes looked so beautiful to Katsuki, and her touch made him feel so warm inside, so when he smoked he felt bad. That look of pure terror fills his mind, his heart breaking as he sees her withdraw back from the cigarette the first time he offered. “I can’t do it.” He takes the cigarette out and throws it down into the lava.

@Symphony

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Symphony watches in surprise as he throws the cigarette away. "Katsuki," she says, "It's alright. I understand." She smiled and put her hand comfortingly on his shoulder. "You can go ahead and smoke one." She whistled for Cloak to go on ahead and scout for anything so he'd be out of the way of the smoke. She kissed him on the nose sweetly. "If it makes you comfortable, go ahead and do it, hun." She equipped her face mask just in case. The black mask covered the bottom half of her face and would block out most of the smell and smoke. Meanwhile, she took out another piece of gum for her to chew. 

She thinks for a moment and then speaks, "I think we should climb one of the taller mountains above the lava. That's where birds usually nest: at the highest points. And since the phoenix is a fire bird, I have a feeling it must love the heat of the lava rising up to its nest." 

@Prometheus

The man looks down at Symphony and frowns, her giving him permission wasn’t making it any easier. “When I offered you a cigarette, you didn’t just turn it down. You withdrew in fear. I don’t ever want to make you wear that face again.” He says, slipping a cinnamon stick into his mouth. “I prefer to see that beautiful smile of yours.” He pulls her mask down and the cinnamon stick out giving her a quick kiss. “Like that.” He says, opening his eyes and looking into her beautiful amber eyes getting lost in them. Her words break him from the trance as he pulls the rest of the way away.

”Yeah, believe it or not this isn’t the first time I’ve tried to tame a phoenix.” He smiles at her, lookin over towards the tallest mountain in view. “That looks like a good place to nest.” He begins walking towards the distant mountain, his hand reaching out for hers.

@Symphony

She blushes as she looks up at him in awe, amazed that he would give up a routine thing for her. "Thank you, Kat," she says quietly, gazing up into his eyes. She smiles after the kiss and listens to him speak. Huh, I wonder when he encountered a phoenix before, she thought to herself. She had never seen any others on any other floor besides this one. He must spend a lot of time here. The place suited him. Hot and fiery just like his attitude. 

She takes his hand and walks with him towards the mountain. Oh gosh, this is gonna be quite a walk, she thought as she realizes how far away the mountain was. I just hope we don't have to jump across any more caverns or off cliffs. She remembered the last incident, and didn't want either of them to get injured again. "Hey, Kat," she siad, now curious. "When did you try to train a phoenix before? And what happened?"

@Prometheus

The question takes him by surprise, forgetting he had said something in the first place he had no idea what was going in. He slows his walking and thinks for a moment. “It was with a young girl, she was pretty much just a child. I fell in the lava a little bit but managed to keep her safe. It was just my foot, no biggie. But eventually she decided it’d be best to go back, we were ‘wasting time.’” He pulls her up and Throws his arm around her shoulder, still holding her hand. “You know, one time I had to climb up one of these ledges, it was hell but worth it.” He explains, the mountain getting bigger as they approach their destination.

Katsuki’s eyes followed the road in front of them and his feet followed suit. This floor is too drab and empty for her. He smiles at the girl next to him and opens his mouth. “I wish I could’ve taken you on a more beautiful floor than this one, it’s too drab and empty.” He frowns, hoping she was okay with the time on this floor.

@Symphony

Symphony smiles when she hears his explanation. So he does have a soft spot for other players , too, she thought to herself. "I'm glad you could keep her safe and that you weren't hurt too badly," she said to him, giving him a small peck on the cheek. Her eyes grew wide when she heard he had climbed up so high. "What did you find up there?" She was curious for why he had taken upon himself such a challenge. It couldn't have been for nothing, right? 

She looked up at him and smiled when he spoke again. "Kat, this place is special to you. So it's special to me as well," she said while giving him a hug. "Besides, it's not empty. There's lava, and flame birds, and flame trees, and mountains." She switched out of her tank top mid-sentence to put on a loose crop top. "Though I will admit, it seems like you handle the heat in here much better than I." She laughed and rubbed his back. This floor was new and interesting to her. With all its dangers, how could it be boring? In fact, she needed to stay alert to keep from falling off any ledges and into lava. It was becoming quite a fun game for her. 

@Prometheus

Her outfit changes and Katsuki’s eyes lock on her. “I-uhh... yeah...” he can’t think of a word to describe what he’s thinking. “Hmm?” He asks in a hum and looks her in the eyes. Her beautiful auburn eyes. The little hints of red in them captivate his soul and he pulls her close. “You’re the most amazing woman I’ve ever met.” He kisses her with immense passion and his eyes close as he holds her close. I could get used to a life of this. One day I’ll tell her everything. He pulls back and looks at her. “I’m struggling with how hot you are though.” He smiles at her.

His hand reaches down and grabs hers right as the cone across a ledge about 20 feet up. “Climb on my back, I’ll climb up.” He kneels down and puts his arms out to give her a piggy back ride. “Just hold on tight, I don’t want to drop you from that height.” He looks up towards the ledge. Damn, that’s pretty high up. His hand reaches out and finds a groove, the opposite foot moving up and pushing down. The other foot moves higher as he begins to climb up towards the cliff.

His arm extends over the ledge as he reaches for a small crevices in the rocks. His hand begins to slip back and his leg pushes down as hard as possible. Though his hand catches a grip and he begins to pull himself up. “See, no biggie.” He struggles to catch his breath as he pulls himself up.

@Symphony

Symphony giggles as she sees Katsuki staring at her body. "You like what you see, hun?" she teases. When they kiss, her heart flutters and skips a beat. "And you're the most amazing man I've ever met." Even her eyes smile as she looks up at Katsuki. Was she falling in love already? This quickly?

However, she didn't have long to think on the matter as she jumped on his back and braced herself for the climb. But she saw he was struggling and decided to climb up the rest of the way herself once they reached the ledge. She quickly and nimbly climbed up and reached her hand over to help pull him up. Once they both sat on the ledge, resting, she said, "Ya know, Kat, I can do the climbing. I'm not an innocent little girl." She laughed and ruffled his hair with her hand. "I used to climb trees all the time back in the real world. And I still do here, so I'm used to all this climbing. Probably more so than you are," she said, watching him catch his breath. "Be careful and don't overexert yourself." She leaned over and kissed his forehead. 

@Prometheus

Katsuki sees her up at the top when she kisses his forehead and he looks her dead in the eyes. “You missed.” He places his hand around the back of her neck and pulls her in for another kiss, this time holding it for longer than all the previous times. After the kiss, he pushes himself up and looks around. A slight slope makes it obvious that the two made the right decision in climbing up. “It’s not like I’m calling you weak, but I don’t want you to work too hard. Can’t have you too tired for later tonight.” He smiles at her, more along the lines of a grin, obviously pervy.

”Look up there, see the bed of rocks? That’s a nest.” He says, pointing up and in the distance a small little mound is placed on a cliff. Other than that the view is astounding. “One day I wanna see all the floors with you.” He says quietly, but not so quiet that she couldn’t hear it.

@Symphony

When he says she missed, she was about to ask him what he meant until he pulled her in. Indeed, she had missed. She pushed herself into the kiss as long as she could, though she was careful not to push Katsuki away from the cliff. She was really starting to enjoy his sweet kisses. I don't think I'll ever get tired of the feeling of his lips against mine, she thought to herself as he pulled away. 

To his pervy joke, she returns the grin, saying, "You have to earn that first, hun. I'm not a one-night stand type of girl." She giggled to herself. She was the type of woman that wanted something that would last. She needed to trust the other person before even taking them into her bed. That way, things were sweeter, and there would be a more intimate relationship between her and the other person when they decided to take it farther. 

She looked up to where Katsuki pointed and her eyes widened. Up there, at the ledge of the highest cliff, was a phoenix's nest perched above the lava. The heat must really not bother them, nor the height, she thought to herself in awe. Then she turned her attention back to him after he spoke again. She smiled. "I want to see all of them with you, too." She reached out to hold his hand. "Maybe I'll keep you from getting into too much trouble," she teased, giving him a playful wink. 

@Prometheus

Katsuki looks her in the eyes again and tilts his head. I know a bit about her past, but that doesn’t give me much if a clue on her personality. He smiles after she winks and opens his mouth. “You can try.” He says, sitting up and throwing his legs over the ledge, looking out on the horizon. “Crazy to think that this world is all we have right now. The real world is a fight for another day. You said you were in Tokyo? What if we fight in the real world together?” He asks, trying to imply that he wants ti be with her in the real world too. “What are you gonna do after the game is cleared and we’re out in the world again?” His question formed mainly to create conversation, but also because he was interested in her interests, wanted to know what she cares about. He pulls out a stick of gum and puts it in his mouth. “Would you like a piece?” He asks, the fruity flavor taking over his whole mouth as he chews and speaks.

@Symphony

Symphony joined him on the ledge, trying her best not to look down. One of the few fears she had was that of heights. Though, she did feel safer with Katsuki, so she felt okay this high up as long as she was next to him. She looked over at him when he asked about what she would do in the real world. The question surprised her for a second. It had been so long since she had even thought about the real world and what she would do after all of this. 

"Sure, I'll take a piece of gum," she said to Katsuki before answering about her future plans. Chewing the gum helped her think. Now she was ready to answer. "Well, I would like to spar and fight with you in the real world." She smiled and looked over at Kat. "Though my stats won't be as good as yours, and I'll probably be a lot weaker than you. But yeah, fighting with you will give me good practice for when I go after the men who attacked me again. I haven't forgotten about them and my mission." She sighed and reached out to squeeze Katsuki's hand, the memories coming back to her once more. "But what else to do after this game ends... I'll probably go back to school and study once more. It'll take me a while to get back into things after not practicing for so long, but I'm sure I'll pick it up quickly. Then I plan to continue my career as a violist and travel the world like my parents did before they had me."

She smiled softly and looked Katuski in the eyes, "What about you, hot stuff? Got anything planned once this is all over?" 

@Prometheus

Katsuki listens to her speak, waiting for his turn to speak. He finally realizes what she thought he meant and his hand moves up towards her. His finger slams into her forehead in a flick as he chuckles. “Not what I meant. I meant I want to take on the world with you.” He says, his hand squeezing hers. “But fighting with you could be hot too.” He leans over and gives her a kiss. He looks down over the edge, his legs dangling over what would be certain death in the real world. “I’ve always wanted to own a bar, but traveling the world first doesn’t sound too bad.” He reaches back, grabbing a rock and throwing it out of sight as it falls towards a river of lava.

The man looks over and smiles at her. “You are amazingly beautiful, your eyes comparable only to the sun itself.” He turns a little, his leg dangling over the ledge a little more. The other had drawn back and now he was practically sitting on one leg. “Your hands soft and your heart warm. I’m gonna see every sunrise and sunset, I don’t want to do that alone.” He kisses her on the forehead.

ID: 116183

LD: 8 + 3 = 11

fail

@Symphony

Edited by Prometheus

She winced a little and blushed in embarrassment as he flicked her and said what he meant. "O-oops. My apologies," she said, then continuing to listen to Katsuki. A smile grew across her lips as she listened to him describe what he wanted to do after he got out of this game. She thought about him owning a bar, and couldn't help but smile even more. He seemed perfect for the job. 

Her heart starts to flutter and her face grows red as she blushes because of his heart-felt comments. She pulled him in for a kiss after he kissed her forehead. It seemed fitting, them kissing on the edge of danger in the middle of a battle for life and death. When she finally pulled away from the kiss, she said, "I'd love to see the world with you by my side every step of the way." She smiled and gazed into his handsome eyes. "With you by my side, I don't fear anything, not even death itself. And you're so handsome. Not even the gods could compare themselves to you. You are the embodiment of perfection in my eyes." She rubbed his cheek with her hand affectionately. "Kat... this is... well it's gonna sounds crazy, but.. I don't want to ever leave your side when I'm with you. Parting feels like daggers in my back." She blushed at her confession and looked down, afraid that she hadn't said too much. 

@Prometheus

Edited by Symphony

Her words made his face turn red to match the lava pouring like rivers down below. Did she really just say that to me? Is that appropriate? His heart had officially melted, every word giving him a sense of falling and being caught by a nest of pillows at the same time. Over and over again, he decided he had to take a risk. His arms wrap around her and he tackles her away from the ledge, pulling her in for a kiss and then leaning back up. “I... I know damn well this is about to sound crazy but I think I’m falling for you.” He says, scratching the back of his head. That doesn’t just sound crazy, that is crazy, idiot. You can’t be in love with her after one meeting. That’s ridiculous. Bet she thinks you’re a weirdo and is gonna like leave you here on this path to hell. He looks into her amber eyes, his happiness sort of hanging in the balance but he tries to hide that as best he can. The woman’s eyes and apparel had captured the man’s attention so much that if he hadn’t just admitted to falling for her, then he wouldn’t know what was going on.

@Symphony

Symphony's eyes grew wide and now her face grew as red as a strawberry from her blushing. She took a moment to find words to describe how happy she felt hearing him say such things. She reached her hand behind his head and pet his hair, her surprised expression turning into one of pure happiness. "Then I must be as crazy as you," she said before kissing him quickly and suddenly. "I... I've never once believed in love at first sight or love happening this quickly... but I believe I am falling in love with you, too." She was still blushing like crazy, amazed that he felt for her in such a way. Nothing like this had ever happened to her before. In fact, she didn't think that she had felt this strongly for someone before. It was... amazing to say the least. She felt wanted and loved in a place where she was meant to feel fear and hopeless. 

"You... you are my new reason to keep living through this crazy world," she said while looking deeply into his eyes. "I haven't had one for a long while..." 

@Prometheus

Katsuki smiles as she explains how she feels about him. His heart flutters and his soul begins to feel real warm. I want to do this all the time. Maybe one day I can. He looks down off the ledge and notices it has a slight slope to it and smiles. “Hey symph, wanna try and get me a familiar later? I have an idea.” He positions the blade in a better spot on his back and helps her up. “What if we go down and look for other places with a view like this? I want to see if every floor has a pride rock.” He pulls her in for a tender kiss, full of gentle care and soft love. As he pulls back and gazes into the auburn eyes he liked so much. “Beautiful.” He smiles and shakes his head in disbelief. There’s no way I deserve this. He places his hand in hers and spins around, wrapping her in a hug from behind. He kisses her on the cheek and just stares out over the horizon holding her so close.

SUMMARY—————

Prometheus:

3 SP

600 col

Symphony:

3 SP

600 col