[PP/F2] <<DHA 2 - Quartz Hatchling>>

The smile that had started to crack the perpetual scowl that resided on his face began to strengthen and grow as the young woman began to lighten up slightly and even threw a tennis score reference out into the fight. Alec felt a deep heart felt chuckle begin to build within him as the fight continued. “You just wait Kat. Wait you don’t mind if I call you Kat do I or is that too personal?” Alec asked as he raised his shield in front of him again and drew his Axe of Rending back and prepared to swing again. “Once we get out of here we may need to pick up what appears to be our true calling. Doubles tennis. Ring, Ring. Hello? It’s for you he joked Wimbledon's calling and like to reserve you spot for the next tournament.” Alec offered as he swung out at the tiny dragon flying his way. As the tiny dragon tumbled his way ha swung around and again barely cracked the surface of its scales but as the dragon lashed out at him taking a bite from his shoulder he felt the Immolation Potion and his shield react exploding in a ball of fire and electricity that engulfed the dragon and sent it sailing back towards the young woman. "15-15." Alec announced as the tiny dragon tumbled end over end through the air towards Katagawa.

Roll: 117231

BD: 7+2-1=8 (Hit) 5-35=1 DMG

CD: 6 (+1 EN Regenerated)

MD: 6+1=7 (Hit) 65-50=15 DMG (Thorns Activates 19 DMG)

[H: 1] @Katagawa: 280/280 HP | 26/28 EN | 5 DMG | 3 EVA | 17 MIT | 28 THN | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H: 4] @Alec: 412/440 HP | 44/44 EN | 5 DMG | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 50 MIT | 19 THN | 8-10 / 1/2 BLD | 9-10 PLZ - Humphrey - 1/5

Zylara: 183/175 HP | 65 DMG | 35 MIT | 1 ACC | 0 EVA | -1 ACC to next player attack on LD 15+ 

Edited by Alec

The creature came towards her, rolling a bit away from her. Seemed their little joke was continuing and Alex had missed his serve. "I don't mind you calling me Kat, seems to be the nickname most people have given me anyhow. Serve!" She went over to the dragon hatchling and propped it up with her foot a little bit, swinging her sword, a little arc of electricity froze it in place as it went sailing towards Alec. "Not too sure how we'll I'd do with tennis in real life. Perhaps we should find a way to make this a fun little sport though. Dragon Tennis. Has a bit of ring to it don't you think?" She had a smile on her face, happy to find the enjoyment within this death trap of a game. It was rare that she actually enjoyed life so much, always working on trying to get the best out of whatever situation she was in instead of working towards any sort of happiness.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #117232
BD: 9 - minor crit (1 damage)
CD: 11 - vampiric proc

[H: 3] @Katagawa: 280/280 HP | 25/28 EN | 5 DMG | 3 EVA | 17 MIT | 28 THN | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H: 4] @Alec: 412/440 HP | 44/44 EN | 5 DMG | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 50 MIT | 19 THN | 8-10 / 1/2 BLD | 9-10 PLZ - Humphrey - 1/5

Zylara: 82/175 HP | 65 DMG | 35 MIT | 1 ACC | 0 EVA | -1 ACC to next player attack on LD 15+  [PLZ - 1/1]

“Dragon tennis? Huh?” Alec asked in a joking manner. “If we got enough people we could charge admission and make some extra Col. Heck if we could find enough dragons and people we could hold a tournament. Call it the Dragon Tennis Invitationals. I’ll even give you top billing and majority proceeds as this little brain gem is yours.” Alec stated as the smile began to spread more across his face and his usually stern and severe features began to soften as they never had before since he’d trapped her in this game that was not a game. “Well it sure beats wandering the Town of Beginnings or any other mundane thing we could do to pass the time. By the way. Service.” Alec announced as he drew back his Axe of Rending and swung round again aiming for the dragon hatchling. As Kat sent the tiny dragon sail toward him he swung round but missed swinging just above the dragon. "Steeerike one." Alec called out as he missed. The dragon came forward and collided with his shield taking a small bite out of his arm as the Immolation Potion and his shield did their job and engulfed the dragon in a fiery ball of electricity and sent it flapping away and back at the young woman. "Wait not strike. 15-30." Alec announced with a wry grin. "It's our sport after all we need to come up with some rules. What do you say?" he asked jokingly.

Roll: 117235

BD: 2+2=4 (Miss)
CD: 10 (+1 EN Regenerated)

MD: 5+1=6 (Hit) 65-50=15 DMG (Thorns Activates 19 DMG)

[H: 3] @Katagawa: 280/280 HP | 25/28 EN | 5 DMG | 3 EVA | 17 MIT | 28 THN | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H: 4] @Alec: 397/440 HP | 44/44 EN | 5 DMG | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 50 MIT | 19 THN | 8-10 / 1/2 BLD | 9-10 PLZ - Humphrey - 1/5

Zylara: 63/175 HP | 65 DMG | 35 MIT | 1 ACC | 0 EVA | -1 ACC to next player attack on LD 15+  [PLZ - 1/1] 

Edited by Alec