[PP-F1] Looks can be deceiving <<Easter Trio Boss: Furry>>

Krysta had begun to hear that an event boss had been sighted on the first floor. Other than the fact that the boss existed, she had been told little else, save for the coordinates of where it was last seen. Seeing that this was a boss that was being spoken of, as well as the fact that only tier one players could challenge it, Krysta was going to need some allies... "I'm certain that there was a place in the first floor where tier one players like myself often gather...other than the gates in the Town of Beginnings..." After some thought, she recalled a place where players often gathered. "Tolbana, of course!" She then made sure she had the equipment she needed, and then she made her way to Tolbana. Once she entered the settlement, she looked around for the town's amphitheater-like meeting place where players gathered. Surely there would be someone coming here for the same intentions: to form a party to battle the boss.

@tricolor_mina @Kirbs @Runa

Stats and equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  20
HP:  400
EN:  40
DMG:  7(OHR Rank 3[+3], Saber of the Thunderhearts[+1], Yolviinsil[+2])

MIT: 27(Guardian Vest[+18], Regal Retribution[+9])

Thorns: 18(Regal Retribution)

Equipment:

Saber of the Thunderhearts(Damage, Paralysis, Bleed)

Guardian Vest(2 MIT)

Regal Retribution(1 Mitigation, 2 Thorns)

Skills:

One handed Rapier Rank 3

First Aid Rank 2

Familiar Mastery: Fighter rank 2

<<Stats>>

Spoiler

Level: 15
300 HP (30 Temp HP)
30 EN
Base DMG 8 (1 (Base) +3 (R3 Rapier skill) +1 (Righteous Executioner) +1 (Uncommon DMG Potion) +2 (Rare Protein Buff))
16 MIT (18 from armor, + 8 from skill, -10 from Protein buff)
T1 Bleed (BD 9+)
Para (BD 9+)
1 EVA
3 ACC

Equipment
Mask of Rose (3 slots ACC)
Righteous Executioner (1 slot Para, 1 slot Bleed, 1 slot Damage)
Midnight Soul (2 slots MIT, 1 slot EVA)

Skills:
OHR Rank 3
L. Armor Rank 2

consumables used:
Water Canister (2/3 charges left)
Field Rations (+30 Temp HP)
Snack of strong (+2 DMG, -10 MIT)
Rare T1 DMG potion (+1 DMG)

Battle Ready Inventory
1 TP Crystal
5x T1 Uncommon Healing Potions

Offering to Krysta
Rare Damage Snack (+2 DMG)
Rare ACC Snack (+2 ACC)
Rare MIT Snack (+10 MIT)
Field Rations (+30 Temp Health)
Angel Rose (Rare T1 Trinket: 1 slot Life Mending, 1 slot Regen) (OOC: only for this thread though, It should help a little at the very least owo)
Double Tent (Shared with Mina if accepted, -1 energy on first two expenditures in each combat for a single thread)

Mina was busy flitting around and preparing for the day. Today was the day that she finally went after the Easter boss that was terrorizing floor one. Mina had just gotten finished with her shopping sprees a few days ago, and had gotten a fairly nice item from Daggers shop, that being the small watch that she had received that had life mending, a fairly rare enhancement to get on any kind of trinket. the Recovery that it came with was a nice added touch, too. She also had plenty of extra items that would help her take it down. Mina had already downed a rare protein snack and an uncommon damage potion. of course, the protein seemed to make her armor weaker, but now she dealt 9 damage rather than the standard 5 that she usually dealt. It was definitely way better than normal. Mina Eventually spotted a player that she recognized from the Miraak Boss Raid, Krysta. If she wasn't Mistaken, she was the healer that was close with Vigilon, an old friend of hers. She waved at the young woman, a faint smile on her face. To someone who wasn't very perceptive, it almost looked like she had a gruff scowl on her face. A side effect of her scar and usually guff demeanor. She was dressed in Midnight Soul, the dark cloak's hood not pulled over her head for once, and her Mask was hanging off of the side of her face. Eventually, she managed to get to Krysta. "Mou... what brings you to floor one? I thought you were nearing T2?" she asked, confusedly. "Are you after the Event Boss? I have some stuff I'd like to share with you if you'd like? I've got Field rations, an Accuracy Snack, A MIT snack, A double Tent..." mina rambled on for a bit about the different items.

@Runa@Kirbs

Kirbs slung Scarfy around her shoulders and looked around the area and blinked. She definitely did not know any of these people. Damn, she needed to socialize anymore. The thought already made her depressed than she already was before this. Not to mention that every time she thought about the handful of people she had met, her thoughts went to think about how she had only seen an even smaller handful a second time. Now there she was, sulking like a typical hormonal teenager her age. Curse thee, puberty! Now she had to put on her big girl pants and socialize with living flesh bags! How hard can it be?

Turns out, it was pretty hard. A young man was scowling at her and waved her off with a flick of his hand. She glared back at him and pointed her finger in his face. "Listen here, mate. The next time I see you away from your friends here," she paused and narrowed her eyes as the surprised partymates of this very, very, rude player, "I will personally rip you limb from limb and make sure to feed it to my familiar!" She seethed, now pointing her finger at Scarfy-- who was still slung around her shoulder. For once taking his owner's side, he bared his fangs at the boy and hissed. Looking like he was about to piss his pants any second, the other player jumped back and nodded frantically before ushering his friends off quickly. 

The girl watched him scamper away and groaned. "'How hard can it be?' my arse," she mumbled, clasping her temples between her two fingers. She looked up and sighed. The world was not right at the moment. Not right at all. She nodded her head silently at Scarfy, expressing her gratitude in silence-- although, he didn't seem to really give a damn. She walked to find another group of people to 'terrorize' and quickly pulled out a few potions she had been keeping in her pockets ever since she got her. She chugged the surprisingly bitter liquid and gagged. By the time she had finished, she had already found another group. It had only been comprised of two people so far, but you know what they say: The more the merrier! She quickly pushed her way into the conversation and grinned like a maniac. "Hello there, mates! Mind if I squeeze into this oh-so-large party?"

Spoiler

STATS:

LVL: 14

HP: 280+50=330(Temp Health Potion)

EN: 28

DMG: 7+1(Temp Damage Potion)

ACC: 2

EVA: 2

MIT: 24

Paralyze: 2

Bleed: 1

Inventory:

> T1- Aftershock: 1 Bleed, 2 PAR

> T1- Energenic Guard: 1 EVA, 2 MIT (19)

> T1- Turning Medallion: 2 ACC, 1 EVA

> 5 Starter Healing Potions: Heals 50 HP

> 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality: Heals 50 HP

Skills:

> T1 Light Armor Skill: 5 MIT

> T2 Fighter Familiar Skill: 2 DMG

> Survival Skill: Increases out of combat health regeneration to [15xTier] per post. Grants immunity to most damage dealing with environmental attacks/effects.

> R2 2H Assault Spear Skill: 5 DMG

Consumed:

> 1 Tier One Damage Potion: +1 Temp DMG

> 1 Tier One Over-Health Potion: +50 Temp HP

@Runa

Edited by Kirbs

After I had recently gotten back into adventuring, it had been time for me to start roaming the first floor on my own. The vast grassy hills and the forests to the edge of the floor where filled with mobs that probable weren't any problem for me any more, as they weren't that strong and my armour was helping in reducing the damage I would get. I had heard of kobolds somewhere in the forests, so I kept away from them and stayed save in the hills.
In those days of fighting weak boars and some stronger wolves I heard rumours of a dangerous field boss that had appeared lately, terrorizing a part of the first floor, and that players where gathering to fight it. I didn't know if it was a good idea to go fight this boss, but there was a chance of getting something really cool, so I made my way to a settlement I had heard had a great place for finding other players.

Once I had arrived at the amphitheatre like meeting point I noticed some groups of players that had gathered and were talking to each other. As I walked towards one of those, I was able to hear a strong looking redhead threatening one of the guys that had formed a group. She looked like she was a strong one, and what better way to fight a boss than do it with a strong party. I followed her, as he closed in at the next group, only consisting of two girls. Waiting a few seconds after she had pushed her way into the conversation I followed her, knocked my huge candycane on the ground and smiled at the three and said "Hello there, I am Runa, the defender of sweets and I am looking for a group to hunt the boss. I don't know much, but you look like you are strong players, so I thought I might tag along, if you are going to hunt it."

Spoiler

Level 3: Rank 1 2H Battle Axe

60/60 HP | 6/6 EN | 5 DMG | 18 MIT | +2 LD | +1 ACC

Candy Swing (Rare T1 2H Battle Axe | +1 DMG, +1 ACC)
Bunny Coat  2 x MIT [18]
Ripped School Uniform (Rare T1 light armour | +2 LD )

(3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
Spiked Cookie (Perfect T1 Shield | 2 Thorns | 1 Taunt)
5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

@Krysta

Edited by Runa

Once Krysta had reached the meeting place, she was soon approached by three players. First, there was one of the players who "died" in the event boss fight against the demon. "Well, I am nearing tier two, I just have five levels to go. Yes, I intend to find and vanquish the boss said to be terrorizing the first floor." The player then began to explain the items she was willing to offer. "Oh, um, I'm not certain I'll be needing all of these..." After selecting the ones she'd be using, Krysta asked, "So...Mina, right? Vigilon told me that you were one of the first players he'd met, is that true?"

Krysta and Mina were soon approached by another player, who was red-haired and had what must have been an uncommon familiar on her shoulder. whatever it was, it certainly wasn't anything Krysta had seen, nor heard of. Yolviinsil's head was poking out from behind Krysta, as she was on her back again. The small ruby red feathered dragon, shy as usual, hid herself behind Krysta completely upon seeing the unusual familiar. "I don't mind at all! I intend to seek out and defeat a boss that had been seen terrorizing this floor. Would you like to take part in the battle?"

As soon as she finished asking, Krysta was approached by another player, who introduced herself as Runa, Defender of Sweets. She explained that she is looking for players willing to fight the boss that had been sighted. "As a matter of fact, I do."

Krysta would now address all three of the players. "Well, I'd better introduce myself. My name is Krysta, it's a pleasure to meet you all. I have heard of an event boss that has been terrorizing this very floor. It is my intention to seek out the creature and vanquish it. However, this task cannot be accomplished by one alone. Perhaps we can form a party and defeat it together!" Yolviinsil slowly poked her head out from behind Krysta. "Oh, it's fine, Yolviinsil, you can come out, I'm fairly certain these are nice people." Of course, it wasn't the three players that Yolviinsil was looking at. She was cautiously looking towards the redhead's familiar. "This is Yolviinsil," Krysta explained. "she's usually pretty shy, but she knows how to fight whenever the situation calls for it."

(OOC: personally, Mina, I recommend that Runa be given the Mitigation consumable, since she has the lowest HP. That way, she won't be too badly damaged should the boss actually strike her, whether it be direct attack, or AoE attack. Also, Krysta already has three enhanced items equipped, and thus cannot equip any more at this time.)

Krysta accepts from Mina:

Rare Damage Potion (+2 DMG)
Rare ACC Snack (+2 ACC)

Edited by Krysta

(OOC: It was made by Hestia, so I do think its legit XD)
Mina looked somewhat pleased when Krysta mentioned that Vigilon had said she was one of the very first players that he'd met. Mina nodded in the affirmative. "Mou, I was one of the first few players that met him. The other was a good friend of mine named itzal." she said cheerfully. "I'd like to say I interacted with him often, buut he's alot stronger than I am at the moment! I guess it's just a side effect of practically sitting on my hands all this time. I'm slowly catching up though, ne~" Mina looked surprised when Krysta refused the Tent, causing her to tilt her head in confusion. "... It's actually a dual-player use item... I don't think I can use the tent without a second person...;" she said weakly, before nearly jumping in surprise as a girl appeared behind her asking to join the group. "Mou, don't sneak up on people you haven't met befo-!" she gasped, turning to face the newcomer and stopping abruptly as she noticed the strange creature draped around her neck. It was an orange-haired girl with what looked like a snake... fox? Yeah that was a weird Snake-Fox... actually, you know what. She had zero goddamn clue what that was. "... I'm not even gonna question what that is...;" Mina deadpanned, her usual scowl melting to an expression of bewilderment... that was until the small player had shown up, causing mina to stiffen slightly. The only comfort that she had was that the player had to at least be 13 or 14 years old, so it wasn't a young kid playing this god-awful death trap. "Mou... You said Defender of sweets, Runa, right? Nice to meetcha! My name Is Tricolor_Mina, but call me mina. It's what everyone calls me for the most part." Mina smiled faintly, her gruff expression returning after her momentary amount of friendly and happy emotion. Mina passed the young girl the Shield-shaped cookie that she had offered to Krysta Earlier. "Here, take this! It's a cookie that gives you bonus Mitigation~" Mina watched and listened to Krysta's introduction, and how she had been aiming for the Easter Event Boss for the lower-leveled players... as well as the fact that it was fairly difficult. "Mou, its not that bad to be honest. The only things to watch out for are its stun abilities, and the AoE. The local Info Brokers are going nuts over some of the items this guy's been dropping though. Perfect Armor, Perfect Weapons. A crap ton of Col, and Even a Demonic item!" she said dryly. The perks of purchasing the Broker Network services were always pretty nice, especially considering how deadly most Event Bosses were. This one was almost a Pushover though, and it barely posed a challenge, especially with how strong everyone in the party was, discounting the Rookie of course, it was obvious that she wasn't any higher than level 2 or 3... Mina watched as a small dragon with deep red feathers crawled from behind her. Mina smiled at that. It was quite an adorable familiar.
@Kirbs@Runa

Kirbs' eyes lit up as a little girl pranced her way into the group. "Well, aren't you adorable?.." She giggled nervously as she patted the top of Runa's head lightly. This is the first time she had ever seen someone so young looking in the game. She couldn't be older than a middle schooler! "Nice candy cane," she mused, glancing at the behemoth of sugar in front of the girl. She wondered if it was edible...

Kirbs saluted the girl-- Krysta. "Aye. That's why I am here, no?" She chuckled, another wave of laughter coursing through her as she saw another familiar poke its head out from behind Krysta. She sighed, the more she thought about it, the more weight she felt on her shoulders. Did Scarfy gain a few pounds when he was home alone or something? Surely he did because he has never been this heavy. "Sounds like a plan, chief!" She gave another mock salute. "Yolviinsil? Interesting name, I must say. She's very beautiful, though," she said honestly. She hadn't encountered many dragon species in this game and having one right in front of her made her buzz with excitement. Noticing Yolviinsil's gaze, she quickly poked the muzzle of her familiar and grinned as he snapped back. "This is good ol' Scarfy. He's a bit snappy..." Another growl emitted from her familiar, "and rude," she emphasized the last word clearly and glared at the Nguruvilu. She pushed Scarfy's watching face away and whispered to Krysta, "Trust me, his bite is worse than his bark. So I would proceed with caution," she grimaced but managed to give a small smile. Pulling back, she shrugged with a dorky smile. "But I guess he gets the work down in the battlefield."

"Oh, but surprising people is so fun!" She exclaimed, wiggling her eyebrows like someone who just escaped from a mental institution. She giggled at the flabbergasted girl and grinned. "A Nguruvilu of course. Oh, who am I kidding? I had exactly no idea what he was when I got him, too," she admitted sheepishly, earning a glare from the creature. "Heck, I didn't even know how to say it! Noo-goo-roo-vee-loo. That is certainly a fun word to say when you're thinking random shower thoughts!" As Mina explained some of the information about the boss, Kirbs nodded with a semi-serious expression. "I think I can take a few hits if I need to," she mumbled, rubbing her chin with her forefinger and thumb. "But I suggest we split the earnings when we finish the quest evenly. I don't want any fights going on while I'm still here," she matched Mina's dry voice but accompanied it with a small laugh.

@Runa

The first thing that happened after I had walked up to the group of players that seemed to already start talking about something was that the redhead I had followed turned to me and patted my head a little like that of a cute dog or something like that. I didn't really like that, but before i could say anything she complimented my weapon and I forgot to be angry at her.  "Do you really like it? It's my own design, and it goes so well with the title the others gave me when I first logged in. Defender of sweets, I hope I can defend anyone, even though I'm not that strong at the moment." With this said I could turn my attention to the others, more or less ignoring the strange familiar that was wrapped around Kirbs' neck.
The blonde introduced herself as Krysta and it seemed she was the leader of this group, as she told us that she was about to go after the boss, and it sounded more like a speech than just telling us. A red feathered dragon appeared behind her head and I had to grin. This was a really cute familiar, and one that I could as the type I could get for myself. The other fox snake thing, wait I think she said Nuguruvilu, what ever it was, was a really strange one and I wouldn't want something that strange as my familiar.
The third of them listened to Krysta, then she handed a cookie to me and told me it would boost my defence for the fight. 
"Thank you very much. It will for sure be helpful in the upcoming battle. And I'll try to call you Miss Mina if that's okay with you." That said I took the cookie and started eating it while I listened to the information the grim looking girl with the scar told us. Something about the nice loot that would be dropped by the eventboss, and what kind of attacks we were going to face off against.

+10 MIT through cookie

@Krysta

Edited by Runa

Mina confirmed the meeting to be true. However, she seemed disappointed that Krysta didn't seem to need some of the items she offered. She also noted that the boss has apparently been defeated before, and was capable of dropping a Demonic Quality item. The red haired player believed Yolviinsil's name to be interesting(probably in the sense of unusual), but did compliment that she was a beautiful familiar. "Oh, yes, about the name... When I first found Yolviinsil, she led me somewhere, hoping I could help her out. Upon reaching the destination, a larger dragon, a Hungarian Horntail to be specific, landed near her, and seemed to speak to her, addressing her by that name. It wasn't easy to tell at first, for it spoke in a language of its own. Later on, someone I know revealed it to be Dragon Tongue from a game known as Skyrim. With that in mind, she guessed that the name the dragon we fought addressed her as meant 'Fire-Shine-Soul'. I believed this to be true, and from my experience, it seems to be her true name, as she would always respond to it, even when we only began working together." Krysta explained.

"Well then, I believe we are ready." Krysta pulled up her menu and sent party invites to the three players. When they finished accepting/declining the party invite, she would turn in the direction that would lead to the recent sighting's coordinates, drew out her rapier, and called out, "Now, onward we go, to where the creature was last sighted!"

Mina flexed her fingers a bit, taking in deep, calming breaths in order to calm down. Her blood was pumping strong, and making her excited, and antsy. She knew that the boss was going to be difficult, especially considering the fact that they were going into this with a fairly weak player, though that really wasn't an issue, she supposed. Between Herself, Krysta, and the redheaded girl, the newbie player should be just fine. the only thing was, the Event boss had a rather small chance to do an AoE attack... If the boss were to crit, Runa would come very close to getting one-shot. Thankfully, though, the boss had yet to kill anyone beneath level 10. meaning that the monster either aggro'd a stronger player, or it Couldn't kill someone under level 10. It was certainly food for thought, that much she was sure about at the very least. Mina pulled her mask out of her inventory, the skull design somewhat intimidating to people, at least from what she had been told. She placed it on her head, and slid it to the left of her face, the mask concealing what her hair didn't. she also placed her rapier in its sheath from her inventory. Mina accepted the request to join the party, and closed her eyes, letting out a soft sigh as she did. "Mou, We need to keep the aggro of it off of Runa. The Brokers said that it was unlikely to target anyone lower than level 10, but I don't want to risk it in the slightest. Especially since I know how terrifying it is to be clinging to the brink of death." She called, turning to face everyone. "Krysta, If Runa gets below half health, focus on healing her. Hopefully we can kill it quickly, and it won't come to that, but nothing is guaranteed. I would also recommend using an over-health potion if you have it, Runa. I have a spare field ration that I can give you if you'd like it." Mina wasn't too worried about her health, so she'd only eaten a regular old field ration to boost her health. If she had

Offered to Runa: Field Rations (T1 item, grants 30 overhealth)

@Kirbs@Runa

Kirbs clapped her hands together and created friction between them. Oh, ho-ho~. Was she ready to finally fight. When was the last time she even dug her weapon into something alive? Boy, she didn't care anymore. She just wanted to finally impale something. She was so lost in thought, she barely heard Mina start her sentence. "Mm... I can take a couple of hits from the boss. So I'll try to attack it as much as I can. Aggro shouldn't much of a problem," she hummed, smiling to herself, "You guys look like you have decent armor and I'm pretty sure even without mitigation, you guys could take a couple hits from this thing before your health becomes critical," the redhead noted out loud, mentally high-fiving herself. It wasn't until she heard the names of the other players did she forget the most crucial thing of trust! "Oh, dear me! I forgot to tell you guys my name!" She giggled, covering her eyes sheepishly. She did a fake tip of her imaginary top hat and bowed. "Kirbs at your service, ladies!"

@Runa

As I was eating the cookie with the defence enhancement the others started talking about being ready to leave, and soon after that a message appeared in front of me. I had seen this before, when I had been gathering with Miss Saphira, so I knew it was a party invite and without taking much time I accepted the invite. With this the others would be able to see my HP in their HUD, which was a good thing, especially after Miss Mina mentioned that Krysta was a healer and should focus on healing her if her HP dropped below half. Then she mentioned the use of an overhealth item and even offered one to me, but quickly going through the items I had brought I found that I owned one myself and quickly pulled it from the inventory. "Thanks for reminding me of using this one Miss Mina" I said before I started drinking the potion, that nearly doubled my current HP.
With that much more HP I felt way safer, and the fact that it seemed the Boss wasn't focusing weaker players was a nice plus too.

After that the redhead told us that she thought the fight to not be to bad, and that the others might be able to get hit a few times before it would really be critical for their HP, and I hoped she was right. I hoped no one would be hurt during this fight, but I knew they would have to take a few hits just so I wouldn't. This only strengthened the wish of becoming a tank, as I would be able to protect others, like they would protect me this time. So after the redhead had told us her name, that was a little odd, especially with her giggling and covering her eyes just to then so something that could have been a tip with a hat, if she had had one, I told the others "You are great people, thanks for already planing on how you can protect me. I hope I don't get anyone of you into trouble with coming with you. And I'd say let's go and see if we can find this monster, what ever it will be."

@Krysta

Krysta listened to the other players' suggestions as she drank the potion and ate the snack, increasing her damage and accuracy. She pulled up her map, and saw the distance between her location and the coordinates she had marked. "Nearly there now..." She thought. The red haired player introduced herself as Kirbs. Mina suggested one of the things that was on Krysta's mind: Healing the low-leveled player when she needs it. If anyone else's HP dropped too low, she would heal them, too. "I agree. Seeing that I have the healing skill, I should focus on healing whenever anyone's HP drops too low." Some time of traveling later, Krysta would notice a sign up ahead. "Oh? What's this?" She ran up to the sign, and it read, "I want to play a little game! Come play hide and seek with me! ;) -Furry"  

Krysta didn't exactly expect this. "Um, it appears that we have to search for the boss. The coordinates were right here, and instead of the boss, there's a sign here that claims that the boss want's to...play hide and seek."

-Krysta's base damage is now 9 for the remainder of the thread

-Krysta's accuracy is now 2 for the remainder of the thread

Spoiler

ID# 116055 results:

Battle: 10

Craft: 1

Loot: 5 - furry not found

MOB: 5

"Mou, your name is Kirbs?" Mina questioned, an amused grin crossing her face. "Someone must be a Kirby fan then." Mina kept a tab on the different items in her inventory, and made sure that her healing potions were in the proper spot. She would more than likely need them in this fight.

Mina began searching around for furry, frowning at the thought of playing hide and seek with a rabbit of all things... Especially a boss rabbit. "Mou, how long do you think it will take for this thing to show up?" She asked the others, climbing up one of the trees to look for furry. She wasn't sure at all where this thing would be, and she was somewhat amused by the fact that they all had the chance to get stomped by a rabbit, though krysta should be able to hold aggro with the help of the accuracy snack she'd passed over to her. One of these days she was gonna invest in the search skill, despite how long it took to get everything attached to it.

@Kirbs@Runa

The girl frowned and rolled her eyes at the sign. "I never liked playing hide and seek," she murmured, her eyes narrowing on the winking face on the sign. "It was always either I hid too well and they forgot to find me or that I could never find them cause they broke the rules," she growled, shaking her head. Most of that went to her stupid brothers who never played fair. 

Her eyes lit up and she clapped her hands together. "Ah, yes! I'm a huge Nintendo fanatic," she exclaimed proudly. Though, she isn't sure if that was something to be very proud of... The redhead watched the pinkette crawl up the tree, her face forming to an amused one. "All in good time, young grasshopper," she replied with her mock wise voice. Kirbs stretched her arms and exhaled in relief. This was going to be a very long day.

ID: 116207

LD: 7+3=10, Fail

@Runa

Edited by Kirbs

We had been walking for some time, when Krysta, who was leading the group, stopped in front of a sign and read it. After reading it she told us that it looked like we had to go and search for the boss. I wasn't sure what to think about that, I thought the boss probably was just here, or if not, there might be some kind of dungeon he would be at the end, but a sign telling us to play hide and seek with it? It had to be a strange kind of boss, but at least it told us its name, so we were looking for something called Furry.
As soon as Krysta had told us that it looked like we had to search for it, Mina climbed a tree to have a look around, but as she asked how long it would take for it to show up, it seemed like she hadn't found it yet. Kirbs commented that she never liked hide and seek and said something about the others breaking the rules, but I wasn't sure if that was helping us at the moment. I decided that it was on me to find the boss, and as I didn't knew how big it was, I started by looking into small bushes. No one ever said a boss had to be big, did they? So after running around and poking my head into different bushes I finally found something, but it wasn't the boss, but a small creature, something like a squirrel that jumped from the bush I had poked my head into last and hissed at me, surprising me, so I stumbled back and fell to the ground.

ID# 116349
LD: 1 -> fail

@Krysta

Edited by Runa

Mina asked how long it might take for the boss to actually show up. "Honestly, I'm really not certain. Hopefully soon, though." Mina seemed to believe that the boss may be hiding within one of the trees, but she searched to no avail. Kirbs disliked the fact that she had to play hide and seek with the boss, for it seemed that she didn't have a good history with it. Runa began searching through the bushes and got jumped by a squirrel. Krysta thought for a minute, then she began looking near the bushes, and walked over to the other side of said bushes that were searched earlier. There seemed to be something different here. She saw a grass-lined burrow, and there was a puff of white sticking out of it. "Oh? What could this be?" She knelt down and touched the puff that was sticking out. This white puff wiggled a little, then something suddenly sprang out of the burrow, startling Krysta. "Ahh!" What had sprang up landed near the players, and if they turned around, they would see the boss, for it had a red cursor with a yellow border, indicating that it was a quest target. Krysta turned around to see the creature, and it was a little adorable, to be honest. It wasn't as large as Krysta guessed it would be, but it was definitely larger than the typical bunny. Honestly, Krysta was expecting the boss to be something more malevolent-looking, large, or, heck, something ferocious, maybe even undead, but she never expected this. The name <<Furry, Fluffy Avenger>> appeared under the cursor, and under the name, a boos HP meter could be seen. Once again, Krysta was in a position where she had to fight something that didn't exactly appear to line up with darkness or evil in any way. "Ohhhhhhhh, curse you, Kayaba, not again!"

ID# 116376 LD: 19(Success, found the boss!)

[Due to successful roll, the target monster has been spawned]

[0]Krysta: HP 400/400, EN 40/40, 9 DMG | 27 MIT | 2 ACC | 18 Thorns | 1 BLD | 1 PAR

[0]@tricolor_minaHP 330/330EN 30/30, 8 DMG | 16 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 BLD | PAR

[0]@KirbsHP 330/330EN 28/28, 8 DMG | 24 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 1 BLD | 2 PAR

[0]@RunaHP 110/110EN 6/6, 5 DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC

Enemies:

Furry, Fluffy Avenger:

Spoiler

HP 250/250 [                              ]

DMG: 50 / ACC: 2 / EVA: 2 / MIT: 25
Abilities:
<<Creme Egg Power>> : On a MD roll of 9-10, Furry will eat a Creme Egg adding 10 DMG on a roll of 9, and 15 on a roll of 10.
<<Bunny Frenzy>> : On a CD roll of 9-10, Furry will use both of its legs to hit the player down with the highest hate adding “Paralysis” to it’s attack.
<<Rabbit Rampage>> : On a CD roll of 11-12, Furry will hop on the ground causing an earthquake effect adding “Area of Effect” to it’s attack (Does need to roll for each player.)

Edited by Krysta
Spoiler

ID# 116387 results:

Battle: 1 (ooc: of freaking course I roll a one -_-;) MISS

Craft: 3

Loot: 6

MOB: 9

Mina let out a yelp as she fell out of her tree, startled by a Ragout rabbit. "Kuso... why the hell are they spawning right now!" she said grumpily, watching the little rabbit scamper off. It didn't help that they were a somewhat rare spawn, too... In fact, it was actually kinda aggravating. More so than usual. she eventually walked over to where Krysta was, and noticed that the event boss had actually spawned. it was... adorable?? Mina made a choked sound of confusion, her eyes going wide with shock at the little fluffball. but it was indeed the boss, she noted, as a rather large health bar popped up with the bosses name underneath it. the boss somewhat resembled the rabbit she had been startled by earlier, though instead of having regular, fluffy ears, it had long and thin ones with a small tuft of purplish fur at the tip of each one. Mina just found herself staring at the little creature, the expression of shock on her face increasing somewhat. "What the ever-loving [censored] is that." she deadpanned, staring at the tiny rabbit. "Like, actually. What the [censored] is that?"

[0]Krysta: HP 400/400, EN 40/40, 9 DMG | 27 MIT | 2 ACC | 18 Thorns | 1 BLD | 1 PAR

[0]Tricolor_minaHP 330/330EN 28/30, 8 DMG | 16 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 BLD | 1 PAR

[0]@KirbsHP 330/330EN 28/28, 8 DMG | 24 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 1 BLD | 2 PAR

[0]@RunaHP 110/110EN 6/6, 5 DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC

Spoiler

HP 250/250 [                              ]

Abilities:
<<Creme Egg Power>> : On a MD roll of 9-10, Furry will eat a Creme Egg adding 10 DMG on a roll of 9, and 15 on a roll of 10.
<<Bunny Frenzy>> : On a CD roll of 9-10, Furry will use both of its legs to hit the player down with the highest hate adding “Paralysis” to it’s attack.
<<Rabbit Rampage>> : On a CD roll of 11-12, Furry will hop on the ground causing an earthquake effect adding “Area of Effect” to it’s attack (Does need to roll for each player.)

@Kirbs@Runa

She deadpanned along with the others as she watched the odd looking bunny. Surely, this couldn't be the boss monster! She expected something Easter themed but not this derpy looking thing! She shrugged her shoulders and got her spear ready. "God, only Kayaba bloody knows," she replied, frowning. She was pretty sure all that fluff was a deadly monster just waiting to tear her head off! Realizing that no one had yet engaged the... Furry, she dug her heels into the ground and dashed off. "Good God, it's more intimidating when it's cute," a cold shiver ran up her virtual spine as she muttered those words. 

She had quickly activated her sword art and drew back her spear, only for it to come lurching forward to impale the oh-so-poor thing's chest. She had knocked it back quite a bit, actually, even rocketing it in the air for a few seconds before it came tumbling back down to the solidified earth. She watched at it's HP depleted a smidgen and sighed in relief as she back away from it slowly but surely. "All right, it's your guys' turn," she turned head around to look at the other members of her party.

Combat:

Spoiler

ID: 116447

BD: 9, +1 DMG

8+1=9x4= 36 DMG (<<Mighty Charge>> used)

36-25= 11 DMG

250-11= 239 HP (Paralysis is activated)

[0] Krysta: HP 400/400, EN 40/40, 9 DMG | 27 MIT | 2 ACC | 18 Thorns | 1 BLD | 1 PAR

[0]Tricolor_minaHP 330/330EN 28/30, 8 DMG | 16 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 BLD | 1 PAR

[2] Kirbs: HP 330/330EN 24/28, 8 DMG | 24 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 1 BLD | 2 PAR -4 EN, +2 H

[0]@RunaHP 110/110EN 6/6, 5 DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC

Enemy:

HP 239/250 [                              ] [PARALYZED]

Abilities:

Edited by Kirbs

I had just stumbled backwards from getting surprised by that damn squirrel when Krysta decided to search on the other side of the bushes I had started looking through. It seemed like she found something, as she asked what something could be, and shortly after that she screamed surprised by something. It took me a moment to realise that the strange fluffy rabbit thing that had appeared was the boss we were looking for. It was way smaller than what I expected, and it looked way to cute to fight it, or at least I thought so.
When I heard Mina curse because of the monster and I saw Kirbs starting the attack I was sure it was the boss, and after she landed a hit that propelled it into the air, stunning it once it hit the ground there was no other way than attacking the monster. I quickly jumped through the bushes towards the monster and charged an attack. Once I was close enough I released it, my candy axe hit it hard and the shockwave didn't miss either, but the monster must have some kind of armour without looking like it, as it absorbed nearly all of the damage I had done. A little angered by that I yelled at it 
"You silly fluffy beast, you will learn to fear the defender of sweets!"

Spoiler

ID: 116489

BD: 7+1 = 8 -> hit

5*2 = 10 -25 = 1 DMG -> 238/250 HP

[0] @KrystaHP 400/400, EN 40/40, 9 DMG | 27 MIT | 2 ACC | 18 Thorns | 1 BLD | 1 PAR

[2] Kirbs: HP 330/330EN 24/28, 8 DMG | 24 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 1 BLD | 2 PAR -4 EN, +2 H

[1] RunaHP 110/110EN 4/6, 5 DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC

Enemy:
Furry, Fluffy Avenger:

HP 238/250 [                              ] [PARALYZED]

Abilities:

Edited by Runa